Welcome to my daughter

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Welcome to my daughter

Post by Janice Kennedy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Hello to all of my Hugs family. I would like for all of you to please give my daughter a warm welcome. I have finally talked her into joining Hugs. She has read many of your poems, already. Now she can comment on them, too. Her user name is: "ImSaved2"

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan
:D :D :D
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:42 pm

That's awesome
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:48 pm

Thank you so much for the warm welcome (Mom). You know that I have always enjoyed writing stories and such. Essays for school; not so much. But can I write poetry? I just don't know but we shall see!

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:48 pm

I believe anyone can write poems. Just gotta feel it in your heart.
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Welcome to the NetHugs family! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to PM me.

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Thank you Tiffany. I have heard so many wonderful things about you! And your poems are so good for someone so young! As a youth worker in my church I have a special place in my heart for teenagers. Some swear it's because I have never grown up! And they may be right TeeHee!!! But thats Ok. Didn't Jesus say we must be like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven? I look forward to getting to know you. Jeanette

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome, WebMaster. I already feel as if I know everyone. My Mom speaks all the time of her wonderful friends here at Hugs. In fact I feel almost as if your part of my family. Isn't it wonderful that we are all part of God's family and therefore brothers and sisters through Christ? In heaven there will be no strangers! I can't wait for that day for then we shall all meet face to face! Jeanette

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:34 pm

ImSaved2 wrote:Thank you Tiffany. I have heard so many wonderful things about you! And your poems are so good for someone so young! As a youth worker in my church I have a special place in my heart for teenagers. Some swear it's because I have never grown up! And they may be right TeeHee!!! But thats Ok. Didn't Jesus say we must be like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven? I look forward to getting to know you. Jeanette
Thank you. I've been writing since I was 12. Like about 5 years ago. :lol:
My youth leader is like that. But I think it might be because she wants kids so badly but she can't have any. Well her and her husband can't on their own.

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:09 pm

My husband and I have two children. Christina is 21 and in college. Matthew is 17 and will be a senior in high school. James is 21 months and almost a terrific two. He is adopted through the foster program. I am also a foster Mom, but I "hope" James is the only one I am keeping LOL!!! You never know after all God has a wicked sense of humor! James is the light of my life and I wouldn't give him up for anything, but at my age *groan* somedays are more challenging than others. Now that he walks he is really a pill. Do you have a MySpace page? If you do I will give you my url.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:2

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:20 pm

ImSaved2 wrote:My husband and I have two children. Christina is 21 and in college. Matthew is 17 and will be a senior in high school. James is 21 months and almost a terrific two. He is adopted through the foster program. I am also a foster Mom, but I "hope" James is the only one I am keeping LOL!!! You never know after all God has a wicked sense of humor! James is the light of my life and I wouldn't give him up for anything, but at my age *groan* somedays are more challenging than others. Now that he walks he is really a pill. Do you have a MySpace page? If you do I will give you my url.
Wow 3. Is that all? :lol: My dad is 56(with all his problems),my mom is 52, my oldest sister Misty is 33 with 3 kids, Jose(4),Maria(6),Gobriella(11). My other sister Sheryl is 30 with twin boys Richard and John(4). I am a twinless twin. My sister died when we were 2 1/2 from the kind of liver cancer than can only affect kids under 3.I do remember her. And then me. I will be 17 in August.(Yay I'm a senior also.)

www.myspace.com/ajlover28

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:18 pm

Isn't three kids enough LOL!!! At the ripe old age of 41 I think that's all I can handle. Your family sounds lovely and very busy! Children are such a blessings and I love all the kids at church and being a foster Mom. So many people call me Mom I answer even if it's not for me (Oooops)! But as you know I'm sure there is never a dull moment with a house full of kids! Wow! I bet you miss your sister! My son Matthew started out with a twin. I had a double water sack and double placenta, but only one baby had developed. I think God really knew what he was doing there. Matthew was a challenge all alone LOL! He has enough energy for three people. Now that he's older he just plays sports to get rid of his energy. Do you like sports?
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:2

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Oooops! I forgot to mention my MySpace is just Jeanette. And my pic is of happy bunny

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 pm

haha. I feel like an only child.Really boring. It's been just me and my here for over a month.
I like basketball,soccer,and volleyball(but my arms and hands always get swollen)lol

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Just wait for the holidays! You'll want them to all go away!! It's always boring with no school or job etc. It's way to hot for me to want to run around outside this time of the year. I'm so spoiled I even do my walking at the mall in the morning so I don't have to sweat too much LOL!! Yep, I know Terrible!!! TeeHee! I love playing the piano when I have nothing else to do too! I had a very rough child hood (long story I prefer to not share with the whole world) but I will tell you sometime if you want. Anyway, music really saved my life. Probably like poetry for you. But we all need a outlet for our emotions! Creative expression is a wonderful way to whittle away the hours on a hot summer afternoon! And it looks like you have plenty of friends here.

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:38 pm

HEY......WELCOME TO NETHUGS!!!!!!!!!
ANY KID OF JAN IS OKAY BY ME....
YOU HAVE TO BE "NEAT-O" WITH A MOM LIKE YOU HAVE!!! Image

LOVE AND HUGS!
SHEILA
WVHILLBILLY47
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!