hi everyone i am new

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
dreaminaz828
Registered Member

hi everyone i am new

Post by dreaminaz828 » Fri May 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi everyone I am new to this and just wanted to introduce myself. I am a single mom of two wonderful teenagers just looking to make new friends. I love poetry, sports, fishing, making jewelry and many other things. I hope to meet some people here that are looking for new friends. Thank you. Dreaminaz828

Jacqueline Ramm
Gold Member

Post by Jacqueline Ramm » Sat May 03, 2008 8:33 am

Hi Dreaminaz828, welcome to Net Hugs. This is a wonderfully caring, supportive group of people. I'm from Australia and have grown children and grandchildren, and write poetry and make jewellery. I also was a single parent for many years. I hope you enjoy your time with this forum, and that you will soon post some of your poetry. I look forward to reading it very much.
Love
Jacqueline

dreaminaz828
Registered Member

thank you

Post by dreaminaz828 » Wed May 07, 2008 11:23 am

thank you for the warm welcome i hope to post some poetry very soon. I hope to make some wonderful friends here. I am from michigan in the usa. HOpe to talk to you soon!

helayne
Registered Member

Hi

Post by helayne » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:53 am

Hi,

I am new to this. Welcome. I am 58 years old and am married. I live in FL. I want to make and meet friends and I hope I do on this forum. I love the movies and watching lifetime movies. Hope to hear from some of you and we can make and form a friendship. Take care and hope to hear from some of you.

Helayne