Hello Everyone, I am New Here! Virginia Davis

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
VirginiaDavis
Registered Member

Hello Everyone, I am New Here! Virginia Davis

Post by VirginiaDavis » Thu May 01, 2008 12:59 pm

:) Hello Everyone, I am new here to NetHugs.com, I look forward to meeting you all. I write poetry myself. I am also writing a book, I plan on publishing and I hope that it will help others by reading my book, Stop by and say hi to me, I would love to have you as a friend.

Sincerely,

Virginia Davis ~ Independent Watkins Consultant online.

Poet, Writer, Mother, Grandmother, Wife, Daughter of two wonderful parents in East Texas ! I have two sisters, I am the oldest of all of us. It is a beautiful Spring Day here on the First Day of May!

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Thu May 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Hello Virginia: My name is Jan, AKA as (Janice).
I am glad to meet you. I live in Bakersfield, Calif. I write poems, am a mother of 3 grown children, have 3 grandchildren. I also have two sisters, both younger than myself. I have a wonderful friend who lives in Ft. Worth, Texas, Texans are "Very" nice people. I hope you like it here at, "Hugs". I am looking forward to reading some of your poems. It is also a beautiful sunny spring day here. I just love this time of the year.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan
:D :D :D

JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Hello

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Thu May 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Hello Virginia!
And welcome to Net Hugs!! I am Sheila, aka wvhillbilly47, and I live in the southern hills of West Virginia, two miles from the Virginia border; 1 1/4 hours from Virginia Tech in VA, and about 3 hours from Charleston, WV. I have never been to Texas, but I have an uncle who lives in Austin, TX.
I am so happy to see you as a new member, and I look forward to reading some of your poetry, and other writes!
I have poetry on all of the forums, so I invite you to take a peek at any of them. It is beautiful and warm here in southern WV!
With Net Hugs Friendship and Love, Image
Sheilap.s. I am familiar with the Watkins line you sell...wonderful products!
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

Jacqueline Ramm
Gold Member

Post by Jacqueline Ramm » Sat May 03, 2008 8:36 am

Hi Virginia, welcome to a most caring and supportive group of people here at Net Hugs. I'm from Australia, a single mum, grandmother, and poet who also likes to do beading. Hope to see you post some of your poems here soon. I'll look forward to reading them.
Love
Jacqueline

helayne
Registered Member

Hi

Post by helayne » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:58 am

Hi,

I would also like to make and meet friends. I am a 58 year old married mother who has 2 grandsons and lives in FL. I love poetry but don't write it so I will hope you will let me read your poetry. Hope we can form a friendship. Welcome. I hope to hear from you soon.

Helayne

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Hello Helayna, everyone would love for you to read their poems, and let us know how you like them, by commenting on them. I am sure we can all be friends, as we are a very friendly group here.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan
:D :D :D

JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Meeting New Friends

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Hello Helayna!
Welcome, and nice to meet you!! As Jan, has just said in the post above this one....we are here to be friends, and we invite you to read our poems, and then add comments.
That is a good way to get to know us, and for us to get to know you! There are many wonderful poets here who just love to share friendship, and hugs with poetry!
With Friendship!
Sheila
penn name of: wvhillbilly47
(If you like to follow stories, I am doing a series called, "The High Seas" saga on the love forum. I have five poems posted so far in the series, and it is full of mystery, and love!...hope you will jump on board and read them! The latest poem is called "Lilicy of the Lilacs")
p.s.....I love your name!
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!