Making new friends

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
tonibray
Registered Member

Making new friends

Post by tonibray » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:46 am

I am an older woman and have never done this before, but I get very lonely and depressed and could use some good friends. I make a good friend in return. I'm not sure what to do next, could someone please guide me along? Thanks
Always here for you, if you are in need of a friend. Toni

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:02 am

Hi Toni, I am Deacon Steve. A very warm welcome to Nethugs. You will be loved without condition, hugged, and find many new friends here. Just browse around for now. It is very late for me, almost 4 am my time. I will come back later in the day and see how you are doing. Read the guidelines on the first page and get yourself acquainted with the different forums for now my friend. God bless you. Take care.

GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Looking For Friends

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:33 am

Hi There Toni!
I have just read your message and the one from Deacon Steve....I am a real night owl, and usually I am up most of the night, so feel free to pm me, or post a poem that we can discuss. I am:
Sheila
penn name of:
wvhillbilly47 and I have lots of poems on the forums...on all of the forums...so take a look at one, or two of them, and then we can talk. I offer to help you in any way that I can to learn to navigate around the site. You will love it here!! You will get lots of hugs! Image

With Net Hugs Friendship,
Sheila.....will watch for some of your poetry!
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Thu May 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Hello Toni: Welcome to NetHugs AKA (Hugs). Not every one here writes poems, a lot of people just like to read them. Reading them and making comments on them is a good way to meet people and to make friends. You just click on where it says to, Post a Reply and leave your message, then you will receive a notice when someone else leaves a message on that topic, too. You can also leave the person a private message by clicking on PM at the bottom of there post. If you need any more help, just send me a PM, you will find it at the bottom of this message on the left side, be sure and leave something in the subject box, even a hello will work, or you can't send the message. You will receive a notice when someone sends you a message, then when you sign on at Hugs, you can check it, by clicking at the top of the page where it says, You Have_ Messages. I hope you find this info useful.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan
:D :D :D

JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

snuggles
Registered Member

Re: Making new friends

Post by snuggles » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:46 am

:D hi. my name is Dodi. I'm 38 years old white female. I would like to get to know u. my emaile is .......deonnamullins@rocketmail.com. email me

redgirl
Registered Member

Post by redgirl » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi Toni,
I am an older woman too and would like to make friends.

redgirl
Registered Member

Post by redgirl » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

I am older and could use some friends too. I would love to make some friends. I haven't found anyone that I could really talk to or are interested in my life history, etc.

Helayne

oluwafemi
Registered Member

Post by oluwafemi » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 am

Hi, My name is theophillous and am 25 years of age.
i will like meeting a trustworthy and understandable people like me.
i will appreciate you all.
Here is my e-mail address atheophillous@yahoo.com
:D :)

JamesVincent
Registered Member

Post by JamesVincent » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:51 am

Read that u are someone who wishes to have some friends so here I'm, writing to you. Hope v can be friends thr' snail mail. Are you interested in corresponding by snail mail? If so, please do let me know. Always willing to oblige. By the way, my name is James from Malaysia, a Chinese and an elderly man.