WELCOME OUR NEW FRIEND.......POKEYPOPS!!! (from Karen)

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
hisheart
Diamond Member

WELCOME OUR NEW FRIEND.......POKEYPOPS!!! (from Karen)

Post by hisheart » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:21 pm

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

I would like to introduce to all of you, someone very special, who has joined us here at NETHUGS. She is known and loved by so many of us and she is very well known in the poetry community. To all of you who don't know her, you are in for a treat. HER NAME IS POKEYPOPS!! AND IT SUITS HER TO A TEE!!!

And to you, Pokey, you are in for a treat too. The people here are so loving and giving and boy are they funny, too! Oh, and as the President of the "TISSUE BOX CLUB", I MAKE YOU AN AUTOMATIC OFFICIAL MEMBER. Hey, everyone, she cries as much as I do ........... ok, almost!

TRULY, POKEY, WELCOME IN A VERY BIG WAY TO YOUR NETHUGS FAMILY.

Love you so much,
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:12 pm

WELCOME POKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy you have joined us! Karen has told me so much about you, except for that crying thing, that I feel I already know you. I'm just teasing you about "that crying thing"!!!! We all know no one cries more than our dear sweet Karen!!!! That's why she is the President of "The Tissue Box Club"!!!!! TEE-HEE!!!!

I am so looking forward to reading your poems. Karen has told me you are a wonderful writer. I just know we are going to become fast friends.

If you need any help finding your way around, don't hesitate to ask. We will be very happy to help you.

I love your name. Some day you will have to tell us how you came by it. In the meantime.....A VERY WARM WELCOME TO YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS CARE.

Love and Prayers,

Beverly
May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:40 pm

Like I just said in the email I sent to you, I am so thrilled that you have joined us here at NetHugs Pokey, actually more than thrilled, what a joy for all for you and for them, meaning this most loving and caring and very gifted Family of poets, and even those who don't write.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WELCOME TO NETHUGS POKEY, TO THE MOST FRIENDLY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET (I'm biased). You already know that I love you and you most awesome poetry, so just post some any time you want. God bless.

GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:47 pm

WELCOME AGAIN POKEY, I GUESS I SORTA ALREADY
MET YOU NEXT TO KAREN'S BEAUTIFUL POEM FOR OUR MUTUAL
FRIEND, JEFF. KAREN HAS JUST BEEN SO VERY EXCITED FOR US TO MEET
YOU. AND WE ARE ALL GLAD THAT YOU ARE HERE. WE REALLY DO HAVE LOTS OF FUN HERE. AS I AM SURE YOU WILL SOON SEE. SOMETIMES WE
GET A LITTLE OUT OF CONTROL WITH OUR FUNNY COMMENTS, BUT
IT IS A REAL BLAST. CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU, BETTER.
I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR POEMS ALREADY, YOU REALLY ARE VERY
TALENTED. HOPE TO READ MORE OF THEM.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS JAN :D :D :D :D :D
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

big brother
Silver Member

welcome

Post by big brother » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:00 am

Welcome to net hugs pokey pops,With all the endorsements you are getting in here ,you must be a star recruit....regards big brother (Bob)

Pokeypops
Registered Member

WOW!

Post by Pokeypops » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:25 am

OH WOW, YALL, NOW YA GOT THE TEARS FORMING..KAREN, HAND THAT BOX OVER HERE AND SHARE! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WELCOME, MY HEART IS OVER FLOWING..AND AS KAREN WILL TELL YOU, I AM SELDOM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS, LOL! THE WAY I CAME TO HAVE THE NICK NAME "POKEY" WAS FROM MY PRECIOUS DADDY, WHO HAS GONE TO BE IN PARADISE...WHEN I WAS LITTLE HE'D POKE HIS FORE FINGER OUT, AND SAY "COME ON, POKEY!", I'D HOLD ONTO IT AND TODDLE ALONG BESIDE HIM...HAHA!! PRECIOUS MEMORIES, HOW THEY LINGER, HUH? ANYWAY, THAT NAME STUCK, I AM OF CHEROKEE DECENT AND HAD AN UNCLE THAT CALLED ME POCAHONTAS, HAHA! NOW I'M ABOUT TO TURN 50, AND HAVE GRAY HAIR...USED TO COLOR IT, THEN THOUGHT..WHY WASTE THE MONEY. I EARNED EVERY ONE OF EM!
GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU, I'M LOOKING SO FORWARD TO BEING A PART OF THIS WONDERFUL GROUP. I CAN TELL ALREADY THAT THIS IS A FAMILY THAT LOVES EACH OTHER AND TOGETHER WE CAN ALL KEEP IT THAT WAY! GOD IS LOVE, AND THAT IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT...LOVE COVERS EVERYTHING, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.
LOVE ALWAYS,
POKEY :)

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:45 pm

WELCOME MY DEAR FRIEND POKEY TO NET HUGS.

I am so pleased that you are here with us as part of out family.

I have missed you.

my Pc Crashed a while ago and I lost everything so had to start from scratch

We have so many new talented poets here at Hugs asnd I know how much you will be blessed...

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I

Doug :) :D
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:59 am

Hi Pokey. I'm glad you have gotten to meet a few of the gang. It is a very loving family. I know that you will love them and they you. And, just wait until they get to read your poetry.

I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD YOU ARE HERE.. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

KAREN
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Pokeypops
Registered Member

Post by Pokeypops » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:59 am

OH, I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE,
WITH ALL OF YOU FRIENDS!
GOD IS SO GOOD,
HIS BLESSINGS NEVER END!

EACH PRECIOUS WELCOME
HAS TOUCHED THIS OLE HEART,
TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH,
I KNOW NOT WHERE TO START!

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE
WITH HIS TENDER TOUCH,
AND NEVER FORGET,
POKEY LOVES YOU SOOOO MUCH!
:D
FOREVER AND ALWAYS,
POKEYPOPS

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:15 am

Dearest Pokeypops, I have been visiting at CFTH
a lot lately, you really have written some very beautiful poems, do you think you will add to it somnetime in the future? It is such a beautiful site.
I have several friends who have poems on there, it is kinda like
visiting with them.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan
:D :D :D :D
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:56 pm

Pokeypop!.........My Girlfriend!

You write the cutest poems and one thing is for sure. When you have Pokey as your friend, she is your forever friend. What a blessing to us all.

Love you, Pokey, your little poem, too!!!

Karen

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:38 pm

Dear Pokeypops....What a wonderful poem!!! I love it!!! You are a forever friend for sure. I am so happy you are here at NetHugs. We are all blessed by your creative talent and friendship.

May God continue to inspire you.

Love and Prayers,

May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

helayne
Registered Member

Post by helayne » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:45 pm

Dear Pokeypops...what a great poem!!! I loved it!!!! I hope we will be forever friends. I am so happy that you are here at Nethugs. Where are you from? Do you live in FL. Where do you live? Hope to talk to again and get to know you. Write soon. Welcome!!!! [/b]

condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:27 pm

:D :D WELCOME, DEAR POKEY TO THIS FRIENDLY CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY OF POETS AND WRITERS AT NET HUGS!!
I am so happy to see you here, sweet Pokey. I am looking forward to reading some of your work. Thank you for sharing your poetic talents with us!! You can count with me as your friend. My name is Monica Bertrand. I love writing with a passion. God bless you, my friend, in all you do!! It is my pleasure to say "Welcome!!"
Fondly, MONICA. :D :D
Condorfromtheandes.

Pokeypops
Registered Member

Post by Pokeypops » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:15 am

gosh, I need to get in here more often..I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this..(but I do have a viable "excuse" as hubby is battling lung cancer, etc)...but to answer the question about were I am from, honey I'm from Alabama, about 12 miles east of Huntsville.
God bless all of you so very much...I love you always!
pokey