hello from alaska

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
patches
Registered Member

hello from alaska

Post by patches » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:29 am

:D hi my name is molly i have been looking at this site for a while and i really like it i finally decided to join in with this great group of people.I like meeting new people so I hope that i have lots of replys.thanks!!!

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:40 am

Hello Patches,

Welcome to Nethugs. My name is Karen (hisheart) and I have been here for just over a year. We want you to feel welcome here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you in any way that we can.

The majority of us feel that we have been sent here by God to serve a need or purpose here. I would like to invite you to visit the scripture forum in the Lounge. That is a place where we share our thoughts and feelings about our Lord Jesus. You are more than welcome to post there or just read. But, please do drop by. I believe that you will be blessed.

God bless you. I hope that your time here will be a great one.

Blessings,
Karen (hisheart)
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:19 am

Howdy Patches!!! Welcome to NetHuggies!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

harryl
Registered Member

Post by harryl » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:23 pm

welcome patches i to want to welcome you to nethugs. im glad tha you decided to be part of our family here. now you are part of us . once again welcome & keep on posting.

patches
Registered Member

Post by patches » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:20 pm

thanks for all the welcome.I will visit the scripture thing in the lounge thanks for the invite karen.I already feel like part of the family here. :D
"In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path"

big brother
Silver Member

welcome to nethugs

Post by big brother » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:11 pm

Hi Patches,
Welcome to nethugs family,I have a sister named Molly,love the name, and love my sister dearly. Once again ...welcome ....big brother.

patches
Registered Member

Post by patches » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:20 pm

Big brother,

thanks for the welcome big brother. yeah I like the name molly as well. :D Of course yuo love your sister dearly.hope i can find a place as a sister to you.I've never had a big brother.lol

with love,
molly
"In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path"