I am new

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
lost and troubled
Registered Member

I am new

Post by lost and troubled » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:59 am

i am new and just here to express my thoughts, i am a single mom my husband left me and after many attempts and prayers to GOD, that things would work out, our marriage ended, my children suffer and they are crying out for there fathers love and attention, i have to work long extended hours and am rarely home, my husband soon to be ex husband does not spent anytime with his kids or ever sees or writes them not a card for a birthday or simple goodnight by phone, and it hurts them and it hurt me to see them hurt.I miss the comfort, he once gave, his arms around me his breath upon the back of my neck when we sleep, And his love. . but i learned God has a reason for anything. and I am thankful for all that i have, all that i am given and all hopes and possibilities, I am trying to find comfort

and since my husband is no longer in my life i feel this heavy load and emptiness in my heart.

i ask why.....with no answer to come.

Well that is what

harryl
Registered Member

Post by harryl » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:58 pm

well lost & troubled. i want to welcome you to nethugs. im sorry about all that is happeningin your life right now but if you need a friend to talk to im here to listen if you want.

paulak
Gold Member

Post by paulak » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:26 pm

welcome to Nets my friend, praying for you to find peace in your life and your family needs to be met
God bless

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:01 pm

I'm so very sorry and I'm glad you have joined the site...I hope you will be able to find some comfort here...
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

big brother
Silver Member

welcome ,

Post by big brother » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:20 am

Welcome to the net hugs family, we cant replace your husband...I/m sorry to say , but we can sure as hell try to make a difference
Hoping to be a friend ...big brother ..(bob)

shmrck1019
Gold Member

Post by shmrck1019 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi Lost and Troubled. Welcome to Nethugs. I am sorry to hear of your troubles but I do believe that God has a reason for things to happen to us. I have been there where you are at and I can honestly say that even though it was a rough time for me back then, it was a blessing. I look back now at my life and I can see that if it had not of happened the way that it did, I would not be where I am today and doing what I am doing now. Hang in there. It will get better...it will....just takes some time. :)
You can read more about me at:
http://www.pamelawaller.net

I'd be bound for Dublin soon! :)
Me Irish eyes be a smilin so. Top of the day / evenin to ye!!!