Hi! I'm Stacy

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
Ky.Kitty
Registered Member

Post by Ky.Kitty » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:49 pm

Hay Kenny,
  • About the snow,yes it snows quite a bit. But what you have to do is listen to the weather and when its supposed to get bad, you just get what you might need for a few days, because your not going anywhere for awhile.
And about this place being Heavenly, It can be ,but everybody knows everybody,so if you step out of line just once,don't ever think anyone will let you forget it. And I've not always been on thier good side. But God knows my heart, And he's the only one that matters anyway. Right!
  • Anyway I'm about ten minutes from the Virginia line. So when I feel like I want to get out of the county, it only takes me about ten minutes..... Was good chatting with you .
Kitty

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:44 pm

Hey i'm tiffany nice to meet you

btw: i have family in Louisville..haha
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

Ky.Kitty
Registered Member

Post by Ky.Kitty » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:16 pm

Hey Tiffany,
  • Nice to meet you too. Louisville is about four or five hours away from me. But I have been through there, because I have family in Kansas, and Missouri .
I've been reading some of you poems and songs. you do really good . I used to sing with a group, we sang at alot of churches, for about 20 years. But we don't sing together anymore. We all sing a little by ourself. You seem to be a very nice young lady. Keep up the good work. Enjoyed talking to you. Good Luck with you singing . And God Bless .....Kitty[/list]

Dana Brooks
Platinum Member

Post by Dana Brooks » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:33 am

Hi Stacy...my name is Dana & I live is Scottsville Ky, don't know if you have ever heard of this little small town or not...most people when you mention Scottsville say where in the heck is that place I've never heard of it...LOL...the population here give or take is about 4500 to 5000 so it's not to small but it's not to big either...LOL...well it was nice chatting with ya hope to hear from ya real soon...take care & God Bless...Dana :)

BTW Kitty...everyone knows everyone in my little town also...so if ya don't want anything known ya just better keep to yourself...LOL... :wink:

Raicee ReRe
Registered Member

Post by Raicee ReRe » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:18 pm

Hi to everyone else who welcomed me :)

I know where Scottsdale is Dana, oddly enough. Wow, I didn't think so many people from Kentucky would be on this site. Most places you go to on the net are like "You're from KENTUCKY!!!" As if it's some foreign place! :lol: :lol:

HI TO EVERYONE, IT'S GOOD TO MEET YOU ALL!!!!
~With gentle hands, and the heart of a fighter... I'm a survivor!~ Reba Mcentire

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:34 pm

thanks..you seem to be nice also..

I live in Texas btw..
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

Raicee ReRe
Registered Member

Post by Raicee ReRe » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:11 am

Thank you :)
You seem nice too!
I have friends in Texas. One of my best friends lives in San Antonio. Louisville isn't far from me, about an hour and a half drive, at normal speed, lol...
~With gentle hands, and the heart of a fighter... I'm a survivor!~ Reba Mcentire

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:01 pm

that's cool.I live 2 hrs away from San Antonio.