WHILE WAITING FOR DR. MASOODI

Post poetry that does not fit any of our categories here.
Linner
Diamond Member

WHILE WAITING FOR DR. MASOODI

Post by Linner » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 pm

WHILE WAITING FOR DR. MASOODI…

The rain began to fall suddenly. It was as if the world stopped to acknowledge it in a graceful way. Frogs began to croak as it intensified. My whole body paused, too, when I first heard the rain…I felt like a smile was all over me, to hear this sound. It made me calm, pulling out pen and paper to write. I turn my eyes inside me, giving more power to my ears and the Voice Within. I can feel His power, feel His gentle welcome as I’m encouraged to spend this time with Him in our Holy of Places.

“Don’t think…don’t think…just listen, relax, feel the flow of thought as the rain gently falls. Let go, Child…I shall hold you with my Love as you sway in the hammock. I have missed you and this does warm My heart.”

Nothing else matters at these times. Only the Spirit…and connecting. For some reason to me, this time and place, this day and the blessing of rain feel like my ‘Welcome Home’. My welcome home to the Village that You have finally blessed me with. The rain slows, then strengthens again; much like breathing…a living thing. I wonder, was that You smiling?

© Linda Vale Martin June 8, 2012

Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: WHILE WAITING FOR DR. MASOODI

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:29 pm

LINDA, I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE FOUND PEACE THERE AT THE VILLAGE. I KNEW YOU WOULD BE HAPPY THERE AND NOT ALONE. YES YOUR WRITE IS SO GOOD, FOR IT SAYS YOU'VE RELAXED TO HEAR AND FEEL YOUR OWN INTER SELF AND HEAR GOD'S MANY WHISPERS OF LOVE. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 am

What a wonderful and very peaceful write. Sounds like the most wonderful place. I am so happy for you. Linda, I have lost your personal contact information. With all the prayer requests, etc., that have come and gone in the last month, it must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Would you please send it to me again??? I'd appreciate it.

I hope you are meeting lots of nice people. I hope you never have to ever move again, until you go to Heaven, of course. It is good to hear from you. God bless you, Sweetie!

Love, Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:12 am

It's so good to see you writing and in a peaceful place in your spirit, Linner. It's raining here today too, and I just love a rainy day. It's so very cozy inside and warm in my heart! Have a blessed day, keep that pen warm, and be blessed!
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Brenda Pike wrote:LINDA, I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE FOUND PEACE THERE AT THE VILLAGE. I KNEW YOU WOULD BE HAPPY THERE AND NOT ALONE. YES YOUR WRITE IS SO GOOD, FOR IT SAYS YOU'VE RELAXED TO HEAR AND FEEL YOUR OWN INTER SELF AND HEAR GOD'S MANY WHISPERS OF LOVE. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA
THANK YOU, BRENDA GIRL. IT WAS A WONDERFUL FEELING FOR SURE !!! AN ACCUMULATION OF THREE DAYS RAIN HAS LIFTED THE WATER ABOUT SIX INCHES SO FAR HERE, AND I CAN SIT HERE ALL TIMES OF DAY OR NIGHT TO WATCH AND LISTEN TO IT FALL. THERE' S A SMALL POTTING AREA JUST BELOW MY WINDOW, LIKE A NURSERY FOR PLANTS, AND A NIGHT LIGHT SHOWS THE FLOWERS UP NICELY IN THE DARK. THE WAY THE LIGHT SHINES THROUGH MY BEADED CURTAIN IS REALLY A PRETTY SIGHT, TOO. I LOVE IT HERE, BRENDA !!

LOVE, LINDA :wink:

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 pm

hisheart wrote:What a wonderful and very peaceful write. Sounds like the most wonderful place. I am so happy for you. Linda, I have lost your personal contact information. With all the prayer requests, etc., that have come and gone in the last month, it must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Would you please send it to me again??? I'd appreciate it.

I hope you are meeting lots of nice people. I hope you never have to ever move again, until you go to Heaven, of course. It is good to hear from you. God bless you, Sweetie!

Love, Karen
WELL, KAREN...DID YOU GET MY INFORMATION ? Thank you for such nice words on these words ! I don't plan to do any more moving, Nosiree Bob !! God bless you, too, my Sis !!

Love, Linda :D :wink:

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Pokey's Heart wrote:It's so good to see you writing and in a peaceful place in your spirit, Linner. It's raining here today too, and I just love a rainy day. It's so very cozy inside and warm in my heart! Have a blessed day, keep that pen warm, and be blessed!
HIYA, SHADY MOON !! THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT AND KIND WORDS...AND FOR SHARING THE RAIN WITH ME !!! :lol: :wink:

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:51 pm

linda,
I really love this and I am so Happy for you! This wonderful writing brought peace to my soul!
God Bless You Love Eva

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 pm

A very beautiful reflection Linda, like the others I also love this very much and can relate to such peacefulness and beauty. Just one thing Lindy, can you please send us some rain? God's blessings for you.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Hope wrote:linda,
I really love this and I am so Happy for you! This wonderful writing brought peace to my soul!
God Bless You Love Eva
Hi Eva !! I'm grateful that these words did that for you, like the peace that I felt then. Living here is quite different, in a very nice way. Community and harmony come to mind right away. No one is here to hold sway over others, quite the opposite...everyone is perfectly free to be themselves as long as no harm is caused. I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of family. You can look your worst, or your best, and it doesn't matter...reality does. Main thing...love. I am so happy to be here...

Love, Linda :D :lol: :wink:

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:59 pm

DeaconSteve wrote:
A very beautiful reflection Linda, like the others I also love this very much and can relate to such peacefulness and beauty. Just one thing Lindy, can you please send us some rain? God's blessings for you.
I'm trying to send that rain, Stevers !! Y'all are really dry, eh ? I think ours was a tail end effect from that hurricane. Sure makes it steamy here, though...you can see it rising off the road on the hot days !! I found the skin of a snake along the edge of the lake here the other day. Must have been four foot...looked like a rat snake. That, and the Sturgeon and turtles are the only amphibian residents I've seen so far. No gator sightings. Lots of squirrels and birds, of course...and Spanish Moss dripping like from everything !! OH...and Red-winged Blackbirds !! I hadn't seen them since a little gal in Canada...here they are all around the lake in the cattails, which I hadn't seen since then, either !! Lovely here...loving it and so blessed...

Your friend...Lindy Lou !!

Sir Daniel
Platinum Member

Post by Sir Daniel » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Nothing quite like hearing, seeing and feeling rain.. it's natures way of reminding us that today, tomorrow, forever is guarenteed to bring growth to plants and life to our souls. Enjoyed this peaceful poem, and I'm glad to read you have found home again. take care,

~ D.

condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 am

Hi Linda,
I am so happy to know that you have found what you are looking for,
a peaceful haven for your wonderful soul.
I send all my loving on your way, Linda sweetheart.
I love this wonderful writing, just like all your art work.
God bless you, Linda, and those you love!!
Blessings,
Monica.
Condorfromtheandes.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Linda.,
I am sorry getting this back to you so,so late my friend.
A very beautiful write Linda.
I love this one so,so much my friend!!!
God Bless You
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.<>< ))(( )))(((

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi, Daniel...wow, I am sorry to have missed you, my friend !! We miss you here, Daniel...your poetry is beyond compare and your wit is so wonderful !! Where in the world are you, besides in Florida ?? Thank you for your comment here...it was a very pleasant surprise !!

Hi, Monica...my dear friend !! Yes, it is great here, dear. I am very happy and so is Patches. You should see her when we get off the elevator at the first floor...she is already standing up and wagging her tail before the door even opens !! She just LOVES EVERYBODY HERE !!! I do, too !! God bless you always, Monica !!

Dear B.J....Aw, thank you for such a nice comment, and no worries, alright ?? I myself have not been in Hugs for a while, yet my family is here and always ready to welcome !! God bless you and all that you do...

My love to all...Linda :D :wink: :lol: