Prayers for the Katrina victims and their families

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
reesx2@yahoo.com

Prayers for the Katrina victims and their families

Post by reesx2@yahoo.com » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:27 pm

The devastation that Katrina has caused will not be forgotten anytime soon. I was born In New Orleans and raised in St.Bernard Parish ...it will never be the same,I am no longer a resident and have not been for sometime, but I have family members that I have not been in touch with for a very long time there.I also have friends that are near the devastation and I pray that these people can find a way to recover emotionally and mentally from the lost that they have suffered, not too mention their homes, vehicles ,pictures of the good times with their loved ones ...these things are possesions and some of them can be replaced,but the lives that were lost ..the sick and elderly that lost their lives because they were unable to help themselves,the stubborn people who refused to leave,because it was all they had..that are no longer with us,and for the people that could not afford to leave because they couldnt buy gas,or had no vehicle,and the people that stayed to take care of the pets, that could not go,
with the rescue crews,and the poor innocent children that were separated from their families,and are now orphans,I pray for ALL of the victims ,the ones I mentioned are just a few of who were affected by this act of nature,Please Pray for these people who now have nothing ...but prayers.....THANK YOU..GOD BLESS !! RESA LEWIS

sweetcandygirl62
Registered Member

Post by sweetcandygirl62 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:06 pm

our prayers will go for them also, God bless you
Hugs Candie