Hurricane victims, hit my the storm katrina

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
u2cjb

Hurricane victims, hit my the storm katrina

Post by u2cjb » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:58 pm

Oh, heavenly Father God, I pray from my faith and belief in Jesus Christ. that you will have mercy upon all people and families Jesus i ask you to help those families hit my the Hurricane Katrina. Oh father God, you said in your word; when two or more ask, it shall be give. Lord Jesus, we know that you will out your arms around those families in need. Oh God, we know you have the power, and now we accept it to be done upon your word.
PLEASE NOTE; I am a retired housing expert in management and development, I have spent over 30 years in the field. If i can be of any service to anybody who will be working on the re-development process, please contact me at: u2cjb@myway.com FOR ANY SERVICE OR ADVISE I MAY GIVE, I DO NOT SEEK ANY MONITARY PAYMENT FOR MY SERVICE AT ALL. THIS WILL BE A LOVE GIFT TO THE VICTIMS HIT BY THE STORM, KATRINA
Julius Bannerman

Patricia207
Registered Member

Post by Patricia207 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:13 pm

I THINK THAT THIS PRAYER IS AWESOME AND I COMMEND YOU ON OFFERING YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT IN THIS TRAGEDY, GOD IS SMILING DOWN ON YOU THIS IS FOR SURE! :D
May God Bless and protect all of us daily.

Patricia

New Jersey

u2cjb

thanks Patricia

Post by u2cjb » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:26 pm

Praise the holy father Patricia, he is a wonderful God. If you keep the faith, he will do for you what he has done for me so many times. Thats why i know he will put his arms around each and every one of those victims hit by the storm, KATRINA...............PRAISE HIM OOOOHHH PRAISE HIM PATRICIA, HE SURE HAVE THAT OWESOME PROWER, He can take care of any situation, there is nothing, i mean nothing is impossible to GOD........look at the outpouring of love for those folks in the zone of the gulf hit my the storm, katrina