Prayer for Katrina victims

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Nene

Prayer for Katrina victims

Post by Nene » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:58 am

Almighty God,
Today, please walk with all of the leaders, goverment officials, volunteers, National guards, Fema workers, all those involved in the rescue and recovery operations. Arm them with all the skills,knowledge,courage, faith, stamina, strength needed to meet the unpleasant tasks and challenges they will meet daily as they labor to help the living victims.
In your Divine name I pray that each and everyone of the victims that perished will be recovered and given a decent burial.
Protect all who are in the recovery and rescue operations from harm and diseases. Let the remaining stragglers who refuse to leave understand and recognize the dangers of their staying behind. Let them know that it hampers the work of those who are pumping water out of the city. They are also vulnerable to physical harm from thieves, diseases, gas, fumes from chemicals from factories.
Dear Father God, we thank you for sending aids from the different countries of the world. We thank all of the nations who offered help no matter how small,specially those countries still reeling from the Tsunami.
I also pray for our President and all who are helping him to make the right decisions. Let's all bend our knees and bow our heads in prayer.
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE . We believe in You Lord of Lords.
Amen.

melissa29518

Lord bless our nation

Post by melissa29518 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:08 pm

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will bless all the families that lost everything they had including family members in this hurricane. I just pray that they will turn to you for help. I pray that they will realize that sometimes you make things happen to bring us to our knees. And I pray that they will know that you will not put more on us than we can handle even though sometimes it seems like we are going through more than we can stand but Lord let us all remember that you are right here by our side through it all. You will NEVER leave us or forsake us!

Mbbarbara@aol.com

Katrina Hurricane Victoms

Post by Mbbarbara@aol.com » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:28 am

Dear God, Please help these victums and their families and give them strength to go on and to get through this hard time and pray for the people that are out there trying to help the ingured.MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. Help them be strong through all this.
AMEN[/b]