DONATE TO THE RELIEF FUND ON BLACK AMERICA WEB

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.

DONATE TO THE RELIEF FUND ON BLACK AMERICA WEB

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:44 am

FOR ALL OF YOU RADIO LISTENERS:

JUST LAST WEEK AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DEVASTATION OF HURRICANE KATRINA AFFECTED SO MANY LIVES, TOM JOYNER ANNOUNCED ON HIS RADIO STATION THAT FUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED TO FAMILIES TAKING IN FAMILIES AS A RESULT OF KATRINA. IF YOU HELP SPREAD THE WORD AROUND TO ANY AND EVERYONE A LOT OF FOLKS WOULD GET HELP AND SOME IMMEDIATE RELIEF FROM THEIR LOCAL CHURCHES BY JUST LOGGING ON AND TAKING UP JUST 4 MINUTES OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME. JUST THINK AMERICA THIS DISASTER COULD VERY WELL BEEN ONE OF US OR ALL OF US. ALSO THIS MORNING BISHOP T.D. JAKES ALSO ANNOUNCED THAT IF ANYONE WHO WOULD LOG ONTO WWW.BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM AND DONATE ANY MONEY UP TO $100,000. THAT'S BEGINNING AS LITTLE AS $1.00 HE WILL MATCH YOUR CONTRIBUTION. SO ANYONE WHO GIVES $5 HE WILL GIVE $10 AND ANYONE WHO GIVE $500 HE WILL GIVE $1000.00 SO PEOPLE LETS TAKE A STAND AND DO WHATEVER WE CAN AND DONATE WHAT'S ON YOUR BIG HEARTS AND GIVE TO THE FAMILIES AND VICTIMS OF HURRICANE KATRINA. THEY REALLY NEED US MORE THAN WE WILL EVER KNOW WHAT THEY ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH. THE MEDIA ONLY COULD PROVIDE SO MUCH INFORMATION TO THE WORLD. I WAS AMAZED THAT TAVIS SMILEY ANNOUNCED THAT HIS SISTER PAM AND HER SONS WERE RETURNED HOME TO HIS MOM'S HOUSE IN INDIANA AFTER WAITING FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER TO HEAR FROM THEM AND TO KNOW THAT THEIR LIVES WERE KEPT. I'M DONATING AS MUCH AS I CAN AND I AM ALSO ENCOURAGING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO SO AS WELL. I STILL HAVE MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. AND I THANK GOD I HAVE A ROOF OVER MY HEAD AND PLENTY OF FOOD TO EAT AND I DRINK PLENTY OF FILTERED WATER. THESE PEOPLE HAD TO SURVIVE ON CONTAMINATED WATER, IF THEY HAD NOT DONE SO THEY WOULD HAVE DIED OF DEHYDRATION AND STARVATION. PLEASE REMEMBER A LOT OF THEM STILL PERISHED. BUT QUITE A LOT SURVIVED THIS TOO! WE NEED BIG! BIG! CONTINUOUS HELP AND I SUPPORT BLACK AMERICA WEB TO HANDLE MY RELIEF EMERGENCY DONATIONS AND I'M ENCOURAGING YOU TOO!!!!

Re: DONATE TO THE RELIEF FUND ON BLACK AMERICA WEB

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:51 am

Anonymous wrote:FOR ALL OF YOU RADIO LISTENERS:

JUST LAST WEEK AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DEVASTATION OF HURRICANE KATRINA AFFECTED SO MANY LIVES, TOM JOYNER ANNOUNCED ON HIS RADIO STATION THAT FUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED TO FAMILIES TAKING IN FAMILIES AS A RESULT OF KATRINA. IF YOU HELP SPREAD THE WORD AROUND TO ANY AND EVERYONE A LOT OF FOLKS WOULD GET HELP AND SOME IMMEDIATE RELIEF FROM THEIR LOCAL CHURCHES BY JUST LOGGING ON AND TAKING UP JUST 4 MINUTES OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME. JUST THINK AMERICA THIS DISASTER COULD VERY WELL BEEN ONE OF US OR ALL OF US. ALSO THIS MORNING BISHOP T.D. JAKES ALSO ANNOUNCED THAT IF ANYONE WHO WOULD LOG ONTO WWW.BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM AND DONATE ANY MONEY UP TO $100,000. THAT'S BEGINNING AS LITTLE AS $1.00 HE WILL MATCH YOUR CONTRIBUTION. SO ANYONE WHO GIVES $5 HE WILL GIVE $10 AND ANYONE WHO GIVE $500 HE WILL GIVE $1000.00 SO PEOPLE LETS TAKE A STAND AND DO WHATEVER WE CAN AND DONATE WHAT'S ON YOUR BIG HEARTS AND GIVE TO THE FAMILIES AND VICTIMS OF HURRICANE KATRINA. THEY REALLY NEED US MORE THAN WE WILL EVER KNOW WHAT THEY ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH. THE MEDIA ONLY COULD PROVIDE SO MUCH INFORMATION TO THE WORLD. I WAS AMAZED THAT TAVIS SMILEY ANNOUNCED THAT HIS SISTER PAM AND HER SONS WERE RETURNED HOME TO HIS MOM'S HOUSE IN INDIANA AFTER WAITING FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER TO HEAR FROM THEM AND TO KNOW THAT THEIR LIVES WERE KEPT. I'M DONATING AS MUCH AS I CAN AND I AM ALSO ENCOURAGING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO SO AS WELL. I STILL HAVE MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. AND I THANK GOD I HAVE A ROOF OVER MY HEAD AND PLENTY OF FOOD TO EAT AND I DRINK PLENTY OF FILTERED WATER. THESE PEOPLE HAD TO SURVIVE ON CONTAMINATED WATER, IF THEY HAD NOT DONE SO THEY WOULD HAVE DIED OF DEHYDRATION AND STARVATION. PLEASE REMEMBER A LOT OF THEM STILL PERISHED. BUT QUITE A LOT SURVIVED THIS TOO! WE NEED BIG! BIG! CONTINUOUS HELP AND I SUPPORT BLACK AMERICA WEB TO HANDLE MY RELIEF EMERGENCY DONATIONS AND I'M ENCOURAGING YOU TOO!!!!
LOVE TO YOU ALL AND LET'S CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR LOVED ONES:

DENISE PALMER OF FLINT, MICHIGAN