Please comfort them, Lord!

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Antony Arulraj

Please comfort them, Lord!

Post by Antony Arulraj » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:05 am

God our Father,

Please comfort all the distraught victims of Katrina. Be with them and give them the strength to endure the hardships that have befallen. Please bring for them immediate and adequate relief. Lord, change these times of misery into moments of glory for them.

aduren
Registered Member

Post by aduren » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:11 am

My God My God, creator of all, my heart is aching this day for all those precious people who have been so devastated by this hurricane. I would ask Father, for you to supply their needs as you do ours, as you said you would always do. Give them hearts to believe you are there and you will help. Help them to understand you will never leave nor forsake them. Help them to look to you for this is where all help comes from. As I plead the blood of Jesus around all those people, I know you will take care of all this in your time and way. I have no idea how to fix things but you do. You tell us to pray without ceasing, to believe, to know you will supply our needs and we only need faith the size of a mustard seed and Father, I have that. I love you Lord, for all things but most of all, for Jesus, and as I lay this need down at his precious feet, I do know you will attend to this. I have no doubt. I have seen miracles already come out of this. I praise you this day, because you are my God... I pray in Jesus name, Amen
I am disabled and therefore, I do not do much but I can pray, Ann