Please Pray For Me

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Lonely
Registered Member

Please Pray For Me

Post by Lonely » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:53 pm

I'm asking all of you to Pray for me. I have a problem that only God can help me with.(OF COURCE ALL PROBLEMS CAN ONLY BE SOLVED BY GOD) This is something I can only talk to God about because He is the only one who understands. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GOD BLESS YOU LONELY :(
GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I

LEFTY

PRAYER FOR YOU

Post by LEFTY » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:27 am

I was touched as I read your prayer request and I prayed for you . God does know your need even before we asked.
Also I asked God to give you comfort and strength while you wait
for your answer and God does have the answer and it will come in God's timing. I know waiting is so hard as I have given God several urgent needs in my life and my families lives and I'd like to have all the needs met now , but I know God has his reasons for our waiting and has told us in His word that all things work together for good to those that love the Lord , that are the called according to His purpose so that's good enough for me and I believe for you and our :( will be turned into :)

pizza_hater_1467
Registered Member

Post by pizza_hater_1467 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:57 pm

i was touched 2...i will definatly pray 4 you...[/list]
FoLlOw YoUr DrEaMs

janicemarie
Silver Member

Prayers

Post by janicemarie » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:01 pm

I dont know what it is that you can only discuss with God, but I know that He always listens. He might not answer your prayer in the way you want him too. but he will answer in the way that is best for you. I will pray for you and I hope you wont be lonely long. God bless you and ikeep you safe.

janice marie

chynwe
Registered Member

Post by chynwe » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:49 pm

Dear Lonely

May the peace of Almighty God be with you. God is our strenght in all situations. Hold unto His word and He will surely prove Himself. He is indeed A Faithful God.

Chynwe
Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow Me.

lauradville_1

prayer for me

Post by lauradville_1 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:13 am

Please for me and my family......We applied to get our new home. I prayer that God blesses us and hope that we get through with it as soon as possible...thank you. God Bless :)

lauradville

please pray for me and my family

Post by lauradville » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:21 am

my family and I recently applied for a new home. Due to cretain conditions we need this home as soon as possible. Plea se pray for us. Thank you. God bless. :)

Lynn

Prayer for my surgery this Wednesday Morning

Post by Lynn » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:31 am

Isaiah 41:10-13 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy god; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive thee shall perish.
Thou shalt seek them,and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, FEAR NOT; I will help thee.

Please pray for me as I am going for a hysterectomy on Wednesday morning and I will be in the hospital for 2 days so I need all your prayers at this time of my crisis and that the Good Lord will apply his healing hands of the surgeons and doctors and nurses get me back on my feet again to a road of recovery.

God Bless you all :cry:

angelbwu@yahoo.c

god answers prayar

Post by angelbwu@yahoo.c » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:02 am

yes i am from tenn. i know god almighty can and will meet your every need. i lost my husband a month ago to a accident. he is helping me to over come that. god has brought me through many many things, we do not understand his ways but what ever your need what ever your problem he has everthing under control, he is in the wind, he is in the rain, he is in the storms of our lives, we must realize everything happens in our life for a reason. believe me on down the road you will say (now i under stand why) we must not ever question god, it is not for us to understand the way thngs come about. as i myself look on things that has happened i just say your will be done not mine. jesus has really been a true friend ,you call on him any time all hours of night when you are at your lowest point he will never give you the wrong direction. your friend is praying for you right now .

adanneya
Registered Member

TRUST HIM

Post by adanneya » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:27 am

IN JOHN 14;1 JESUS SAYS LET YOUR HEART NOT BE TROUBLED, BELIEVE IN GOD AND BELIEVE IN ME TOO(JESUS),YOU HAVE TOLD GOD YOUR NEEDS AND HE WILL GRANT THEM ACCORDING TO HIS WILL FOR YOU ,THE HOLY SPIRIT ACCORDING TO ROM 8 KNOWS BEST HOW TO INTERCEEDS FOR US TO GOD ACCORDING TO HIS WILL.
I JUST PRAYED FOR YOU NOW.
lord give me a heart that will continue to do good inspite of man's ingratitude

tinydancer_s
Registered Member

Post by tinydancer_s » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:51 am

Lonely,
I know at times we feel as if we have no-one.Please my friend,as hard as it may seem, remember God is with you always.I myself,have felt very
lonely and have had many heartaches.With each heartache,I have become a stronger person through Christ.I BELIEVE God sent YOu and us ALL to this loving group (NET_HUGS) .I have just added you to my prayer list. :D
This site brings to me great joy and inspiration !
~ May Peace Surruond You Always!~
~tinydancer_s~

trxzmom

lonely

Post by trxzmom » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:58 am

lonely, My heart & prayers go out to you. Hon, God NEVER gives us more than we can handle. I went thru a lot growing up & after I sought help I am now stronger & I know that you will be strong to some day. God has a purpose for each of us in this life & only HE knows that purpose. I am praying for you hon. May GOD be with you today & always. GOD BLESS & KEEP YOU! Your friend, Debbie AKA trxzmom@yahoo.com :) :) :) :) :)