Life's Difficulties

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Kelly

Life's Difficulties

Post by Kelly » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:15 pm

Hi,
My name is Kelly and I am a recovering alcoholic. I will have 2yrs. sober on the 24th of Aug. Unfortunately, I didn't seek help and quit drinking until I had lost everything that I had worked so hard to get. I lost my home (which was completely paid for), all of my worldy goods, etc... I eventually moved in with my oldest son, and I thank him deeply for that and cannot blame him one bit for wanting to move in with a friend of his. My problem now, is I have no where to live, my family (except my dad), has disowned me due to my disease. My friends just don't have the room. I have 2 days to get what I have been able to obtain (since getting straight), of course there are the "men" who want me to move in with them, but want more than I am willing to give. I work in health-care and had surgery 1yr. ago which limits my lifting. I just feel so down right now. I won't drink over this because it will not help anything, in fact, it will just make it worse. I feel like I don't belong anywhere, no place to call home, and of course I wonder why I am working sooooo hard, and yet, having these storms come into my life. I know what the perfect setting for me would be, but there are no ads in the paper around here for it. Please pray that someone will come along and offer to help me get what I do have so I don't lose it. That is my biggest concern. I can keep smiling because I know that there are people out there, far worse off than I am. At least I have a car, so in a sense, I have a place to sleep. Thank-You in advance to whoever reads this and prays for me.
Kelly

JanlovesKoo4Ever
Registered Member

GOD is always with you

Post by JanlovesKoo4Ever » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:29 pm

Hello,
I am sorry to hear about your current situation but glad to hear that today is your 2 year anniversary CONGRADULATIONS!! I know that it seems really hard right now but remember that GOD is testing all of us. I am dealing with my own situation that you can read in my forum but you have already hit rock bottom so there is nowhere to go but up. Don't give up continue to work hard and GOD will make everything possible for you. I will pray for you as I hope that you will pray for me.

I wish you the best!!!!! :)

JanlovesKoo4Ever

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:54 am

hi,

Its just too sad to read about your misfortune but I pray to God who knows the begining and the end of all beings to please grant you to heart desires and lift you up once again and to lead you towards a right direction. Pray also for yourself and fast atleast twice a week and talk to God secretly, I am sure He will hear an answer you. And I believe you will laugh at the end of all because the sun always rise after the storm.

Bola.

adanneya
Registered Member

IT'SWELL

Post by adanneya » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:39 am

HELLO KELLY
HE THAT STARTED THIS WORK IN YOU WILL BRING IT TO COMPLETION IN HIS OWN TIME,HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN(HE NEVER DISAPPOINTS) JUST TRUST HIM AND HE WILL LEAD YOU ALL THE WAY THRUOGH
lord give me a heart that will continue to do good inspite of man's ingratitude