Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:44 pm

“READ-THIS,…WITH,…SPIRITUAL-CLARITY”…

We are all, like sheep gone astray. We have all, at some time or another,…turned to; our own ways. We stray in many ways, desiring and doing what displeases our Creator,…often times, even; hurting other people, by our conduct and being completely distracted,…from: otherwise spending some quality time, with The Son-of-God,…in His Father’s-Word!...

Could it be, simply because we are too busy,… or lack interest?... Let us remember our Good-Shepherd, who calls us back to safe pastures,…that we might; follow His Father’s-Ways, more closely!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are the Shepherd of my soul, please help me to stop wandering-about. I’m truly most grateful, that You’re always seeking me,…to bring me back; to Your Father’s-Fold!”… Amen.

Folks, if you want the Son-of-God,…to lead you; just be willing, to follow. May we never fail to see, that we all desperately need,…to recognize the depth and passion; of His Father’s, rescuing Love!...

Dear-reader and friends, our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…lived on this earth; and for 33 years, He shared in our humanity. He was made like us, (by His God, and His Father-in-Heaven); fully human, in every way…(see, Hebrews 2:17). So, the Son-of-God,…really knows; what it’s like to live, in a human body on this earth!...

He understands the struggles we face, and comes alongside us,…with; much understanding and encouragement. He could have, very easily avoided the torture of that horrendous Roman-Cross!... Yet, He didn’t. He focused on obeying, His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... It was through His death, that Jesus broke the power of Satan,…and freed us; The Faithful-Believers!...

Yes, friend,…today; we are freed, from our fear-of-death.

Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You, for walking in our shoes,…and; for being with us. May we experience Your presence, each and every day. For, I know,…You; understand me, completely!”… Amen.

Just read, (Hebrews 2:10-18)… Here you will see, that it’s all about His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Verse (10) reads, “In bringing many sons and daughters, (that’s referring to you and me, folks); to glory, it was fitting that God, (Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven),…for whom and through whom; everything exists, should make the pioneer of their Salvation, (speaking of Jesus’ position, as our pioneer): perfect, through what He, (speaking about Jesus),…suffered!”

It’s God’s will, that Jesus be our Pioneer!... Also, that He be appointed and commissioned,…to do all the suffering; on our behalf. We are the children of God, given to Jesus,…by; His God and Father-in-Heaven. Read well, (verse 17)… It says that, “For this reason, He (meaning Jesus), had to be made like them, (meaning us, fleshly humans); fully human in every way, in order that He (Jesus),…might become a Merciful and Faithful: High-Priest, in service to God. And, that He (Jesus), might make atonement for the sins of the people!”…

Clearly, our apostle Paul,…knew that; Jesus-of-Nazareth, was commissioned by our Heavenly-Father,…to be our: High-Priest!... Yet, many of you are still calling Him,…God; Himself!... Jesus is our Mediator, able to stand before and between us,…and our Creator; His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Even today, Jesus continues to make intercession,…for us; so that His Father, can extend His boundless Grace,…unto: our undeserving selves!...Amen.

Get it right, folks. Jesus, is and always shall be,…the Glorified; Son-of-God!... Amen. And, never has been nor ever will be,…mistaken by us; the true-believers, as being erroneously called,…God!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5700

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
126572_th.gif
126572_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
108261_th.gif
108261_th.gif (6.87 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
123395_th.gif
123395_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 1095 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:51 am

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS-SPIRITED,…INTERACTION”…

A common hindrance in prayer is the feeling that, no one is listening. We feel like the parent, who is talking to his teenager,…while; he or she, is texting. Or the wife, who tries to talk to her husband,…while; he is watching a game. No feedback, no response, not even an occasional,…”Uh-huh!”…

But, prayer is (Not) a one-way conversation. It is intended to be a spirited interaction, between us and a loving “Supreme-Being”,…with whom we; have an intimate and growing relationship. It’s not merely, what we say to Almighty-God,…it is responding thoughtfully; to what He is saying to us, through His Word!...

To grow in your intimacy, with our living-God,…try this. Read a passage of Scripture. Ask your Maker, to help you discover the interests,…of His own heart. Then respond privately, silently, quietly and inwardly,…from your own heart; to what you are receiving, in the Spirit!...

As we interact with Him, through His written Word and with much supplication and praying,…we (The Faithful-Believers); will begin to discover what our Heavenly-Father, is doing in our own personal lives. Folks, prayer is (Not),…a one-way, conversation!... Amen.

Life itself, often seems straight-forward,…in the laws of the Old-Testament. Obey God and get blessed. Disobey Him and expect trouble. It’s a satisfying theology. But, is it that simple?... Tell me, dear-friends,…why do our hearts need; constant strengthening?... Answer: Because doing the right thing, may require courage and perseverance!...

The character of “Job”, found in the pages of our Holy-Scriptures… got the starring role; in a cosmic-tragedy. His crime?... He (was) blameless, and upright…(see, Job 1:8). Joseph, falsely accused of attempted rape,…languished in prison for years; to serve His living-God’s, good purposes…(read, Genesis 39:19; 41;1). And Jeremiah was beaten, and put in stocks…(Jeremiah 20:2). What was the prophet’s offense?... Telling the truth, to rebellious people!...(see, Jeremiah 26.15).

Life, is not simple,…and God’s ways; are not our ways. Making the right decision, may come at a cost. But, in God’s eternal plan,…His blessings arrive; in due time.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank-You, for the examples of courage and obedience in Your Father’s-Word. Help us learn, from other’s mistakes,…and from their supposed wise choices; as we make our Choice, to only serve You,…as: our appointed King!”… Amen.

Folks, God helps those,…who depend completely, and totally on; His only begotten Son,…(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5715

Attachments
328458_th.gif
328458_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
122397_th.gif
122397_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 1091 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:15 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR-YOU,…TOO”…

“May we find our peace, and purpose in You,…Sweet-Jesus; and share You with others, today, tomorrow,…and forever!”… Amen.

Folks,…true freedom is found; in knowing and serving the Son-of-God!... Notice well, by reading in the book of Matthew (chapter 10:26-32)… In verse 32, it reads: “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father-in-Heaven!”…

Jesus, always distinguishes Himself,…as being separate, unique and proper; aside and apart, from His Father-in-Heaven!... In fact, Jesus always demonstrates a submissive posture towards His Father,…always living His life; in complete and total “Subjection”, to His God,…and His Father!...

Today, because of His Son’s accomplished deeds,…our Creator; will never despise a broken, and contrite heart. Real sorrow for sin, involves adopting His Father’s view of what we’ve done,…seeing it; as clearly wrong, disliking it,…and not wanting it: to continue!...

Friends, when we are truly broken,…over our sin; His Father, (through His Son), puts us back together…(see, 1st John 1:9). This forgiveness produces a fresh sense of openness, with our Maker,…and it’s the ideal starting point; for praising His only begotten Son!...

Dear-reader, humility is the right response to God’s holiness. And praise, is our heart’s response to His Merciful,…and Gracious-Love!...

“Heavenly-Father, help me never to excuse or minimize my sin. Please meet me in my brokenness, and let nothing hold me back, from praising Your Son’s Name,…of Jesus!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…praise; is the song, of a soul,…set-free!...

Dear God in Heaven,…”Thank-You for the good-news of Your Son. Give us the courage to act, on what we know to be true,…and to accept the Salvation; offered through His shed and atoning-blood. Thank-You that, You will give us the strength,…to act; on these facts!”… Amen.

In closing, don’t deprive yourselves of believing in our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…and you too; will be, Saved!...(read, Acts 16:31).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1088 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:43 pm

“THESE-ODDS,…I CAN,…LIVE WITH!”….

Today, I start my Global Search; asking you, to join me, in seeking-out, other believers: darting through thousands of files, in hundreds of locations; and, as I fall to my knees,…please pray, with me!....

Heavenly Father,…”I have never asked You, to over-ride, a piece of equipment, nor a part of anything, which represents Your Word; I only want, to serve You, through Your Son, my Saviour,…Jesus, our Christ. Help me, to think clearly; and please speed, this process. Also, protect all my brothers and sisters, reading this, on our Website. I know, from what has happened, in my life; that nothing, is beyond You. We have lost so much, to the enemy; and I know, we will lose more, before our ultimate Victory. But, please God, and in Jesus’ Name; don’t let these believers suffer,…more than it’s necessary!”….

My Lord’s Mission , is a clear One; a black-and-white,…assignment. Infiltrate the enemy’s camp, by storming his gates; then later, freeing your Soul: as you hit the road, to righteousness. I can’t leave, without you. Figure from the start, that you and me, and our people,…will be out-numbered.

But, if Almighty God is with us,…who then, can be against?... Those,…(“ODDS,…I CAN,…LIVE WITH!”). Time, is not on our side. There will be, many unforeseen delays; I need, your assistance: and bring help. Are you, with me?... I pray, so!....

I’ll see you, at our destination,…Eternity!.... We shall meet there,…soon. His Son, will see to it; only if, you seek Him,…first. I am over-whelmed, with deep impressions, and find the need, to express myself.

Do yourself a favor; and seek the Father, through His Son. You’re going to be compensated, for these actions. Know, what you’re doing, as you let-on,…that His Only Begotten,…is coming. It’s all part, of the surprise; especially for those, who don’t believe!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
313550_th.jpg
313550_th.jpg (37.57 KiB) Viewed 1085 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 02, 2017 2:35 pm

"BEYOND,...OURSELVES"...

It has often and, I think, truly and wisely been said, that the best Prayer in the World, the cry to Almighty God which best catches the Spirit of the Psalms and the Lord's Prayer, is the one word,..."Help". Without the sense of need and weakness, words addressed to God, would not be Prayer at all. Speaking of Prayer as an Art, therefore, might be risky; it might make us think of Praying as a more studied and less spontaneous activity, more of an acquired technique of performance, and less the opening of an anxious and often frazzled heart, than in fact it is. Right attitudes of mind, is basic to meaningful Prayer and vitally important!...

We do need to have some idea of the place of our Praying, in God's plan for our spiritual growth in Christ, Jesus. We do need to remember that Praying, involves sometimes being quiet, as well as persistently being verbal; sometimes listening to God, both as we read and meditate on His Word, and as we hold-up before Him our present perplexities; sometimes deliberately stopping what we were saying about our troubles, tangles, and terrors in order to find again, the Peace which comes from realizing that He is Almighty, and Loves us!....

We also need to let our Lord, move us forward in the way we Pray, so that we do not simply mark time, for our living is a journey, and one cannot take a journey by standing still. Let us together learn, that when we have asked for help and strength to act, we should then go into action, expecting to receive what we asked for. The real art of Praying, is taking seriously, the goodness and faithfulness of our Heavenly Father, so that our life of Prayer becomes part of the longer reality, of our life of Faith!...

In the writing of these passages, I receive scores of insights from people, through informal conversations, interviews, correspondence and yes,...even Internet postings!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5760

Attachments
110876_th.gif
110876_th.gif (80.49 KiB) Viewed 1047 times
103003_th.gif
103003_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 1047 times
114344_th.gif
114344_th.gif (76.02 KiB) Viewed 1047 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 16, 2017 12:19 pm

“COME,…AND-PRAY,…WITH-ME”…

Oh’, Lord Jesus,…”I can never escape from Your Spirit... I can never get away, from Your Father’s presence. Please keep my needs, within Your own thoughts. Forgive my sins, Sweet-Jesus,…and; give me Joy!... Please answer my prayers, and take care of me!”...

Friends, my prayers are for guidance,…and direction. Folks, our Heavenly-Father cares deeply,…about the intimate details; of our lives. Our Creator’s guidance, stems from our relationship,…with Him; and His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

His Son, our Good-Shepherd,…wants to feed us; to carry us, in His own arms,…to hold us close; to His heart and gently lead us,…as His Father in Heaven: has always led Him, the first-born of all creation. Who of us, will seek His face,…with prayers?...

Oh’, Lord,…”I give my life to You!... No one who trusts in You, (Sweet-Jesus), will ever be disgraced. Show me the right path, Lord. Point out the road, for me to follow!”... Amen.

“Please lead me, by Your Father’s-Truths and teach me,…for You, alone; are my Prince, who Saves me. All day long, I put my hope in You. Send Your-Guiding-Light, to brighten my path. Let it lead me, to the place,…where You live. Guide my steps, by Your Father’s-Word... Show me how to have more Faith... What, should I do?... Where would we be,…without You?... Saviour of mankind!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, take a moment to really think,…about this.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Cultivate gratitude in me and open my spiritual-eyes, to the boundless-riches,…of Your Father’s-Glory!... Yes, Jesus,…Your-Father; because of Your accomplished deeds and sacrifices,…as well, Your demonstrated Obedience; today, our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-name); has exalted You, to His own right-hand (a very strong-spiritual-position, of Great-Power): endowing and invoking You, as the only One,…over all-things!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5805

Attachments
318888_th.gif
318888_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 989 times
312491_th.gif
312491_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Your-Special-Friends.jpg
Your-Special-Friends.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 989 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 16, 2017 1:35 pm

"THIS-TIME,…REALLY-MEAN-IT"....

Be addicted, as I am,...to the Word of God. There is a purpose for all of us. Seek the Lord Jesus, with all sincerity. In earnest, is how we encounter this,…deliverance. Almighty God and His Son, know when you,...("REALLY,...MEAN,...IT")!....

Who are you?.... Do you belong to Him?.... Call upon the Name of Jesus Christ. Replace the garbage, in your life. Pray with me this.

Father,..."I want to be set Free, from my own Heart's desires. I want to give my Life to You. Would You be, my Friend and my God?".... Amen.

I continue to Pray with you by saying.

Sweet Jesus,..."Be the lifter of my self-imposed burdens. Please help me, by removing me from these self-imposed prisons-of-pride,…created by; and of my own, device. Thank You, for setting my feet on your steady shoulders!"... Amen.

Friends, don't become a prisoner of panic. Take this journey with me and finally meet, the very Son-of-God,…for He is; the Holiest-of-Hosts!....

There are challenges for all of us. Jesus teaches us, to pray for one another. Today, I want to do,…just that.

Lord,..."I ask You, to touch all who read this passage,…with Your irrefutable convictions. Have them realize that, You are,…Truly-Real"... Amen.

Dear Jesus,..."Let me know, that my future,…is in Your Hands. Answer my Prayers, dear Lord. I ask that, Your-Father’s-Face,…shine upon; each and every one, of my readers,…today!"... Amen.

Just believe Almighty-God and the achievements, of His only begotten Son,…Jesus; our Saviour!... For they, have a Plan-of-Salvation,…for; “whom-so-ever-wills!”... Amen.

I conclude my prayers,…by saying. "Fill them completely, with Your-Father’s-Love,…Sweet-Jesus!... Lay Your own Hands, upon those who need,…Your-Wonderful-Healing. We receive Your Forgiveness and Restoration, dear Son-of-God!”... Amen.

And, finally,…To You, Father-in-Heaven; “Today, I know that,…You; are forever Faithful and I found this to be most True,…in that: I am cleansed-completely-clean, by Your Son’s shed and atoning-blood!"... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
114504_th.gif
114504_th.gif (58.15 KiB) Viewed 985 times
325129_th.gif
325129_th.gif (63.58 KiB) Viewed 985 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 16, 2017 2:18 pm

“TO-YOU-STUDENTS,…OF-SMALLER-CLASSES”….

You elders, I write to you today; regarding your traditions. Can you lend yourselves, to understand our Jesus’ implications and are you willing to settle,…for crumbs?.... Only then, will my Lord,…begin to; reward your Faith!....

Steeped in legalism, you have become as,…lost sheep. Great leaders, learn first,…the fine art; of,…”Following!”...

Will you be led, by my Lord’s lyrics,…as He, in turn; follows,…His-Father’s-Findings?.... For, only the Son,…explains best; the meaning of our Maker’s-Words!...

I pray,…”These passages, will inspire your soul,…to confess your Faith, in Jesus; as the only Son, of our Living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name); only His Son, could meet the Father’s criteria and set-forth terms,…for: humanity’s only hope of Salvation, as our Messiah!”… Amen.

Our boldness, is built on the foundation,…of the first apostles; and even earlier, prophets. Many forces, are opposed to our Christ,…and His Father’s-Kingdom!...

I pray,…”You be not one of those. We are no longer bound, but rather loose,…to enter these unlocked-doors; of His eminent-domain!”… Amen.

I do not intend, to precipitate a revolution,…against already organized governments; and/or established institutions. On the contrary, I do write about their seemingly,…False concepts; of Christ’s-Calling!... And of our approach, to His Cross,…and commitment; to curing our, diseased-deeds!....

I hold no authority to determine, but-rather,…a duty; to announce my guilt, as well as,…my newly-acquired innocence. How many, still today,…are looking for; an exclusively national and political Messiah?... Jesus, told His disciples,…not to publicize. Salvation, is a personal and intimate matter. Handled best, one on one. And not so much, in public arenas!....

Strive in beginning, this new emphasis. Instead of teaching the crowds, concentrate on preparing disciples,…one soul, at a time. The task we are assigned, won’t seem so unreachable,…if we think in terms; of personalizing,…Jesus’ message: to one person, at a time!....

(“STUDENTS,…OF-SMALLER,…CLASSES”),…have proven to excel best; only because teachers, are well able,…to afford more quality time: with their students. Do what you can,…but, for Christ’s-Sake; do something!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
101728_th.gif
101728_th.gif (75.63 KiB) Viewed 983 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:34 pm

“TODAY-TOMORROW,…AND-FOREVER-MORE!”…

Yes, God is Spirit!... And, He is the epitome of Love!... But, He also chastises,…because; of this Love!... Spare the Rod, spoil the Child!...

And, His gift to us,…of Jesus, (His only, Son); as the ultimate sacrifice, in our stead,…is the greatest evidence: of this Love!...

But, our Creator is also,…Holy, Holy, Holy!...

He is righteous and a God of Justice, and it is (Not) in His nature,…to allow sin; to go unpunished and/or unpaid for!...

We are engaged, in a great world-wide,…spiritual-battle; with Satan and his insurgents, for the very souls,…of men and women, alike. Do not think, for one moment,…that; I lightly advance, to these front-lines,…with this Truth: not understanding fully, the power vested to this Dark and Evil-One!...

But, we are those,…who; have placed our allegiance and complete Faith,…loyally trusting; in our living-God, the very One,…who sits: high-above the Heavens!... The very same, whom His Son,…answers, to; yes, a Creator who is above all other,…lesser-gods: and among whom, there is none other,…like Him!...

Our Holy-Scriptures are very clear, that we can test,…both; prophets and prophecies. I myself, make no personal claim,…of being a prophet; I’m merely one of His stewards, who happens to believe. If none of this is true, then we are all,…utterly; without hope. Oh’, how I pray!...

May we never, break our covenant,…with Almighty-God; and may He never, withdraw His guarantees of our eternal-safety. May our Father’s-Favor, fall upon you (dear-reader and friends); and on your entire household,…(“TODAY-TOMORROW,…AND-FOREVER-MORE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5850

Attachments
329131_th.gif
329131_th.gif (44.13 KiB) Viewed 939 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:50 pm

“ONE-NATION,…UNDER-GOD”…

“Heavenly-Father, we come before You today,…to ask, for the people’s forgiveness; and to seek Your direction and guidance. We know Your Written Word says, (Woe to those, who call evil,…good). But, this is exactly what we seemingly,…are doing. We have lost our spiritual equilibrium, and have reversed our values!”… Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven,…”We have exploited the poor, and have called it,…the Lottery. We have rewarded laziness, and have called it,…Welfare. We have killed our unborn children, and are calling it,…pro-choice. Father-in-Heaven, we know that only in the cases of medical-necessities and/or violent acts against our women, (such as rape-victims), are there exceptions. We have abused our powers, and are calling it,…politics. We have coveted our neighbor’s possessions, and call it,…our ambitions!”… Amen.

Oh’, dear-God,…”Forgive us for having polluted the air, with much profanity and pornography,…and have called it; (freedom-of-expression). We have ridiculed the time-honored-values of our forefathers, and today are calling it,…enlightenment. Search us, Oh Mighty-God,…and know our hearts, today; cleanse us from every sin, that so easily ensnares us,…and finally: set us Free!”… Amen.

Folks, with our Creator’s help,…and through His Son’s shed and atoning-blood; may this very prayer, sweep our nation and whole-heartedly become our desire,…so that we again: can be called,…(“ONE-NATION,…UNDER-GOD”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5865

Attachments
329252_th.gif
329252_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 930 times
329354_th.gif
329354_th.gif (6.17 KiB) Viewed 930 times
313394_th.gif
313394_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 930 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:07 pm

“HERE’S-SOME-ADVICE,…WHEN-PRAYING”…

1). Get your heart into such a state of being, that it has no will of its own,…in regards; to any particular matter.

2). Don’t leave your results, to feelings or simple impressions. This can make you open, to great-delusions.

3). Seek God’s will through, or in connection with,…His written Word. If you look to the Spirit, without the Word,…you open yourself, to further; “pie-in-the-sky”, expectations.

4). Make sure you possess a clear conscience, before your Maker and before mankind.

5). Every time you listen to humanity, instead of your Creator,…you’ll make; serious mistakes.

6). And, finally,…act only when; you are at peace, after much prayer,...waiting on our living-God: with endless Faith!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
307620_th.gif
307620_th.gif (86.79 KiB) Viewed 928 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 pm

“QUOTE-ME,…ON-THESE”…

1). Prayer is a shield to our soul, a sacrifice to Almighty-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); and a scourge for that old-dragon, Satan,…himself!...

2). The fewer the words, the better the prayer. Prayer is an earnest-effort, spewed from the inner-most parts of our personal will…

3). Our prayer and God’s own Mercy, are like two buckets in a well; while one ascends, the other descends!...

4). If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell,…over our own bodies; if they will perish, let them perish with our arms,…stretched-around-and-about: their ankles. Let no one go there, unwarned nor un-prayed,…for!...

5). It is because of our many hasty and superficial conversations, with our living-God,…that; the sense of sin, has become so weak, making our motives,…powerless; to otherwise help us, to really and truly hate and flee from these very sins,…as we should!...

6). Prayer is (Not) a monologue, but a real dialogue. God’s Voice in response to our petitions, is the most essential part of this two-way conversation!...

7). Don’t pray, just when you feel like it. Have an appointment, set real time aside with our Creator!... Have His Son (Jesus), intercede for you with the Holy-Spirit’s guidance,…unto all truths. Keep your commitment powerful, as you remain on your knees!...

8). Prayer is the true acid-test, of our devotion!...

9). Prayer,…secret, fervent, believing-prayers; lies at the root of all personal, godliness!...

10). And finally, my personal prayer for you (dear-reader and friends),…is that; “You today, take our Bible verses seriously,…and that you; just don’t read them, but do something with them. Too often, we just take information inwardly,…and then move-on; to the next project or thing. Use our Holy-Scriptures’ Awesome-Articles, put them into action in your personal lives,…by being Obedient; to what it teaches!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329131_th.gif
329131_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 921 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 921 times
110944_th.gif
110944_th.gif (7.42 KiB) Viewed 921 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:52 pm

“A-PASSING,…PRAYER”…

Hear my Prayer,…as it intercedes;
Pleading for your,…every need.
With thanksgiving,…and supplication;
I submit,…these implications!....

Hear me now,…and hear me-out;
On my knees,…I shall, shout.
To You, Lord,…the Son-of-God;
You’re (Not) just peas,…in any pod!....

And with this,…(“A-PASSING,…PRAYER”);
Your Angels listen,…as they stare.
We, wishing only,…to be;
A part of them,…a part, of Thee!....

Dear Lord, my Lord,…I call today;
Do unto others,…as You’ve done, to me.
With Grace, so Grand,…and Staff-in-Hand;
Deliver Yours,…Deliver, me!....

(“A-PASSING,…PRAYER”),…dear Jesus;
Your Angels,…I pray,…will gather.
Placing at,…Your foot-stool;
My pleas,…my person,…Your brother!....

Hear me,…Oh’ Lord;
My word, my wish,…my wonder.
I wait patiently,…for Your return;
As my Soul,…no longer,…wanders!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5895

Attachments
324323_th.gif
324323_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 867 times
115408_th.gif
115408_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 868 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:34 pm

"HEAVENLY-FATHER,...WE-PETITION-YOU"....

Heavenly Father,.... “I Petition You, this afternoon,…on behalf of my precious-readers; and sweet-friends.... Father, we need You to send a most dedicated,…Angelic-Force; unto their household and take charge, with Your-Holy-Spirit's,…presence: and bring Peace, to their inhabitants!”.... Amen.

Lord Jesus,...”Son-of-God, we securely hold Your right-hand today,…as we usher ourselves; to Your Father's-Throne!... Hear our plea and intercede with this, our Prayer,...unto our Heavenly Father!”.... Amen.

Father-in-Heaven, in Jesus'-Name,...”We ask for Your divine assistance, with managing our lives and our ways... Father, nothing is impossible with You... And no one, can be against us,…when we have; You in our corner!”... Amen.

God of Abraham, of Isaac and of Jacob,…”We believe, as we receive Your Strength,…that a sense of normalcy; will again be regained, within our Home and its occupants!”... Amen.

Father, I Pray that,…”You don't forget, Your promises to us,…and of our; Victoriously-Triumphant gain, as followers of Your Son,…our Saviour: Jesus-the-Christ!"... Amen.

In closing,...”Sweet-Jesus, as we petition our Father-in-Heaven,…in Your Precious-Name; know that, without a shadow of a doubt,...our Faith relies upon: Your-Powerful-Deeds!”... Amen.

Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifices!....

“Please forgive us, daily,...for we are constantly; learning Your-Ways... Have patience with us and show us, Your-Loving-Hands!... Overshadow my precious, readers and friend's,…as well, their entire household; with Your limitless, Love!”... Amen.

Remember that I Love you, (beloved-friends); as He,…Loves us, all. And that I am, and will remain always,...most affectionately; your-prayer-partner!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5895

Attachments
324323_th.gif
324323_th.gif (48.77 KiB) Viewed 855 times
126822_th.gif
126822_th.gif (64.2 KiB) Viewed 855 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:07 pm

“PRAYING,…FOR,…YOU”...

I love beautiful women, the best. Those who are full of feminine flare, and God’s-Grace!... Love’s got everything to do, with everyone I encounter,…as well, those; whom, I’ve yet to meet. I can see everything, as far as,…these eyes of mine; can see. I’ve learned to see inside myself, to try to understand,…the outside of me. This Life is truly, full-of-wonder. More people, loving Christ,…than; stars upon our land!...

I’ve seen it rain, far up in our sky. Drops of dew, falling from whence,…our Lord; shall come. We must all, go through many things,…over and over; again and again, here in this Life. Among our duties, I’ve promoted my person,…to spread-forth; our Prince, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... His Father’s Principles, I invoke daily,…for all generations; to come. Minimally invasive, is our Lord’s Ways!...

He’s tough on the unruly,…yet, soft; with His servants. Yes, folks,…we; were created to serve, all others. Not, to be served upon,…but, rather; to devote ourselves, to the service of others’ needs. This is what makes us, great-leaders,….is striving; to be servants, of all. We focus on, leading others to the knowledge,…of surrendering freely; their own will,…unto He: the very, “Giver-of-Life!”...

My hands, sorely itch,…to throttle you forward; with this Truth!... Erase your conflicting emotions. Over-ride your anger, the very one,…that has controlled everything else; about your character. Begin to handle things, differently. Choose, better times,…to state; your position. Be prudent, selecting your platform,…and; fighting-arenas. After all, we are,…”Warriors-of the-Word!”...

What’s happened in your Life, that you can’t,…now, begin; to pray?... Why, do you find it necessary,…to continually confine Christ; limiting Him only, to your small,…inner-circles?... His Word, is good,…even, on such; a Winter’s-Day!... He’s just right, for me,…even; today. Are you caught, in a land-slide?... Is there no escape, from your reality?... Which way, is the wind blowing,…for you?...

Beloved-reader, and dear-friends,…this present-life; is just beginning. Christ, is the only One,…that; doesn’t mean, for you to,…cry. Tired of your body, soul and spirit, aching all the time?... Then, please come,…to Christ!... I see, the silhouette of a Saviour,…that I want to share; with you. Let Him go, to you,…as you; come-to-Christ!... He’s for you, and for me. He, will Love you,…and never leave you; simply to die!...

Guided by Him, your very own spirit,…shall return; to our Heavenly-Father, from whence,…we came; because, to be absent from our present-bodies,…is to be present: with Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)… All the Angels, in Heaven,…rejoice; every time, we win another Soul,…to: His side. Look all around, there’s nothing but,…blue-skies!... Who of us, can see the Truths,…of; our present,…wretched-ways?...

Still hungry, for a good fight?... Come, I’ll teach you,…to fight; this good-fight, of Faith!... Today, I share a secret,…with our World!... When ends meet, we win!... Are you, speechless,…with frustrations?... You, haven’t got the time,…perhaps?... I shall pray, for you,…the most; then… Yes, I’m going to be,…(“PRAYING,…FOR,…YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5910

Attachments
117772_th.gif
117772_th.gif (4.01 KiB) Viewed 847 times
115325_th.gif
115325_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 847 times
108787_th.gif
108787_th.gif (6.93 KiB) Viewed 847 times