Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:57 pm

“WHO-ARE-WE,…TRYING-TO-PLEASE?”…

Heavenly-Father,…”When we remember, all You have done for us, (The Faithful-Believers); our hearts are drawn, to Love You and serve You,…even more. We, (The Followers of Your Son, Jesus); desire to have, (No) other gods,…before us. Ours, is a complete allegiance,…to only You; (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name): our living-God!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... Cleanse our hearts, of anything that would divide us,…between; You and Your Father-in-Heaven!... I pray, that my reading-audience,…take-to-heart; that we all, remain in complete “Subjection”,…to Your Father: and Your God!... Yes, only He,…Saves; through Your shed and atoning-blood, Sweet-Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks,…”May nothing ever hinder, our full-time devotion,…to our Supreme-Being!... May our loyalty, to His Son,…bring-rise; to courage and determination, to speak His Word!... I pray, that your total allegiance,…to our living-God; permeate every area, of your personal lives!”… Amen.

Also, that at the Name,…of Jesus; every knee, should bow. And, soon enough,…every tongue; shall acknowledge that, He is our Lord,…to the Glory: of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Philippians 2:10-11 ).

Notice here, that the Glory,…always; goes to our Creator!... Everything Jesus ever did, was in total obedience to His Heavenly God and Father!... Yes, folks,…Jesus; has a God!... The very same living-God, as ours!...

Tell me, in closing. Are we trying to win over,…the approval; of human-beings, or of Almighty-God?... Or, are we trying to please,…people?... If we are still, trying to please,…people; we then are (Not), really considered being a true-servant of His Son,…Christ-Jesus!...(read, Galatians 1:10 ). Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5475

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
15823353_989199531212334_4706944144503220805_n.jpg
15823353_989199531212334_4706944144503220805_n.jpg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 881 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:08 pm

“COULD-THIS,…BE-THE-DAY?”…

Father,…”Heaven, is Your dwelling place. I cannot begin to imagine, the beauty of Your Home. Because of Your Son’s devotion, and sacrifices,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); will spend eternity, with You,…once-again. You, shall visit us,…in the cool; of each afternoon, as we occupy the New-Earth (yet, future)… I thank You, for the joy and peace,…that fills my spirit; as I ponder on this reality!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Forgive me, for having spoken so little,…in my past; of this Heavenly-Hope, we as Christians possess,…yes, we: Your followers. I am thrilled, that we will be,…reunited; in a new-land, that needs no light,…for: You and Your Father, shall be all the Light,…we’ll ever need. May my reading-audience, and their thoughts,…be filled; with these truths. I ask that they, will look-forward,…in Faith; to all that You, Lord,…are preparing for those: who truly Love, Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

As sure as, there shall be,…a New-Heaven; may our hearts sing, knowing that,…in Christ-Jesus: we shall occupy, a new-earthly-home. May the biblical teachings, on this fact,…be our comfort; in future times, of sorrow. There is going to be, some major house-cleaning,…in both; Heaven and Earth. There’s a promise, of a New-Heaven and a New-Earth!...

“Let Your will, be done on Earth,…as it is; in Heaven!”… This, His Son taught.

Yes, folks,….God’s will; is restored once again, to its original intended state,…by: His Divine-Design!... Some won’t like it… Then, again,…some, will… I pray, that you (dear-reader and friends); be one, who patiently awaits,…for our day: of true-reckoning!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15895115_989189157880038_372414000529622028_n.jpg
15895115_989189157880038_372414000529622028_n.jpg (8.68 KiB) Viewed 880 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:27 pm

“THIS-IS-TRUE,…FROM-DAY-ONE”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”My heart aches, when I see the brokenness,…of many people in our nation; today. It’s most obvious to me, that they lack,…respect for each other; mainly because they themselves,…have (Not) received: respect, themselves. Father, heal our wounds!... Draw us, to Your Son, (Jesus),…for the healing necessary!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Satisfy our spirits, with the adventure,…of loving You. Teach us, how to deal with ourselves,…in respectful ways; and to hold, one another,…accountable; for being respectful, in return. May Your words-of-wisdom, find a true resting place,…in our hearts; and lead us all, to kind and caring,…behaviors!”… Amen.

Folks, may we (The Faithful-Believers),…embrace the concept; of individual dignity, and begin to make a real difference,…not only with our loved-ones; but with whomever we meet,…also. I only ask, (dear-reader and friends); that you would be, rich in acts-of-kindness,…that reflect your great love: for our Saviour!... Be devoted to one another, in love. Honor one another, above yourselves!...(see, Romans 12:10 ).

Yes, let’s be like-minded (unto Christ’s mind); be sympathetic, be compassionate and humble!...(read, 1st Peter 3:8 ). And, remember always,…that the way; His Father-in-Heaven, makes for us,…is indeed His Way: and (Not),…ours!... Jehovah and/or Yahweh, (His Name); our Creator, shall counsel us,…with His Loving eye on you: as He’s done with His only begotten Son!...

Yes, folks,…(“THIS-IS-TRUE,…FROM-DAY-ONE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15894603_989159041216383_7233651028629397867_n.jpg
15894603_989159041216383_7233651028629397867_n.jpg (8.23 KiB) Viewed 876 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:03 pm

“A-CROWN,…OF-GLORY,…AWAITS-US”…

Folks, life itself,…will bring many storms; for us all. And, we will occasionally,…be sucked-under; by their currents. When we surface, (and we shall), we will need,…someone; to cling to.

I pray, that; “You, dear-reader and friends,…will not cling to the things, of this present-age; which are so, fleeting. My prayer, is that,…you; will cling tightly, to Jesus-of-Nazareth,…so that; over the years, you will start to look,…more and more: like Him!”… Amen.

Please, don’t lose your courage,…and; hold-fast with perseverance. Yes, hold solidly,…to our hope; in Christ-Jesus!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... In this present-world, ever-changing,…we (Your Faithful-Followers); find ourselves, often looking for something solid,…and sure: to cling to. Lord, forgive us,…for all the times; we have thought, that holding-fast to success or money,…would bring us: satisfaction and security!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Creator of all-things!... Help us, (by, in, and thru Your Son), to learn how,…to truly embrace You; as we wrap our affection, around Your Son!... We pray, that we can indeed,…become good-examples for others to follow; wholeheartedly. May we all, grow to be,…more and more; like Your Son!”… Amen.

And, finally,…don’t let your hearts; be troubled. Do (Not) throw-away, your confidence,…for, it shall be; richly-rewarded. Only, as we persevere in His Father’s will,…shall we, thereafter; receive what God has promised!... Yes, friends,…(“A-CROWN,…OF-GLORY,…AWAITS-YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15966288_994042044061416_7522515658675918283_n.jpg
15966288_994042044061416_7522515658675918283_n.jpg (14.14 KiB) Viewed 863 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:35 pm

“THIS-IS,…OUR,…TRUEST-DESTINY!”…

God-of-Heaven and of Earth,…”Forgive us, for dashing around,…as if; we are all, in charge of Your,…Universe. Help us, to trust Your Son (Jesus),…completely; and to take the time, to slow-down. Father, we’ve grown-up in a world,…rushing by us, constantly; and at a very frantic-pace. We’ve been told, all of our lives,…that; our true-worth and values, are linked to how,…much: we get done, and achieve!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”Sweet-Jesus, please help us,…to; make our homes, a sanctuary,…where we, (The Faithful-Believers); can truly experience this present-life, at just the right-speed. Teach us, Lord,…the true-value of quiet-times; so we can draw closer, to Your Father-in-Heaven (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, find the way,…to; simplify your life, so you can live,…with: greater-peace. Allow the presence, of the Holy-Spirit (a third and very separate entity, from God and His Son); to go with you, and this Spirit (whose Name, has been erased and omitted from our Scriptures, for some ungodly reason); yes, this Holiest of Spirits,…has been indeed commissioned: to lead us, to our Heavenly-Father’s own Peace!... (He shall remain, with much permanence down here one Earth,…until the Son’s return)…

This is (Not) a peace, of our own making,…but; His Divine-Peace!... Wait for His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…He’s returning to us; sooner than later. Find your true hope, in His Father’s written words. Remember always, that His Son is our Light,…which; shines-forth the path, unto His God and His Father!...

Yes, friends,…Jesus; is truly the Way!... But, His Father-in-Heaven,…is; our final destination!... I pray, you believe that,…this; is your truest-destiny!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5505

Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (32.97 KiB) Viewed 847 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:47 pm

“MY-PERSONAL-PRAYERS,…PRINCIPALLY-POISED!”…

Prayer # 1: “Heavenly-Father, the trouble in this World,…can divert our eyes; from You. Thank You, for Your Word,…that helps us stay; focused. May we find our delight, in Your Love and share it,…with; others today!”... Amen.

Prayer # 2: “Sweet-Jesus, we look forward,…to the day when; we will be robed, in the fine linens,…of purity: and join You at the marriage-supper, prepared by Your Father-in-Heaven. Until then, remind us to Love,…Your Bride; and to live beautifully, for You!”... Amen.

Prayer # 3: “Lord Jesus, You understand how prone we are,…to making selfish and foolish, mistakes. Forgive us and restore us. Please, for Your Name’s sake,…use even, the worst aspects of our lives; for Your Father’s,…Glory!”... Amen.

Prayer # 4: “Dear Lord, show us where and how,…we might serve others; and ease their burdens. Give us hearts of Love and compassion,…that reflects; Your own Father’s Love!... Then, help us to take action!”... Amen.

Prayer # 5: “Heavenly-Father, old habits are hard to break,…new ones, are harder to learn; and sometimes we don’t want to do, either. Thank You, for Your Faithfulness,…to continue teaching us; through the Holy-Spirit,…new ways: Your Ways!”... Amen.

Prayer # 6: “Creator of our Universe, this life in this World,…can sometimes be scary. Thank You, for the promises,…that Your Love and care; will never be taken away from us. When fear seems over-whelming, help us to remember,…Your promises!”... Amen.

Prayer # 7: “Lord Jesus, please take control of my words,…today. Fill me with Your Father’s Words,…of Love and Grace. Use me to turn all hearts, toward You; for, I can do nothing,…of lasting value: without You!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5520

Attachments
103375_th.gif
103375_th.gif (6.57 KiB) Viewed 827 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:21 pm

“I-PRAY-YOU,…JUST-UNDERSTAND!”…

Who of us, (dear-reader and friends); will accept and enjoy, God’s infinite Love?... Believe in His Son’s Victory, even over Death,…and; experience inexpressible Joy!...(see, 1st Peter 1:8). Take time to be still, and truly know His,…Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Most Holy-Name).

Show mercy, to all people,…even; to those who, do (Not) share our Faith!... So, that,…they may; silently praise our God, for your charitable-ways. Believe and live-out, this truth,…that; nothing can separate us, from the Love-of-God!...(read, Romans 8:31-39). Open the door, of your lives,…to; the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), and allow Him,...to have control: of every area!...

Have your first priority, daily,…be that of; pleasing His Father!... Remember, always,…that; His Son (our Redeemer), lives!... And, this Good-Shepherd,…we (The Faithful-Believers); shall follow closely, wherever He leads,…us: (His Followers)!...

Find your truest-freedom, in the truths,…of; the gospel…(see, John 14:6). It speaks, volumes of an unfailing Love!... Experience this Victory, (not to be confused, with today’s sensationalism found in many of our mainstream churches). Just simply, continue to worship in Spirit,…and; in much truth…(read, John 4:23).

Prince-of-Peace,…”Sweet-Jesus, Son of our living-God!... I have found, my true-rest,…in You, Lord; and I thank You, that You are well able,…to give me; Your Father’s-Peace, in ways that this present-age,…can’t or won’t: come to terms with themselves, to really understand!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
107018_th.gif
107018_th.gif (6.58 KiB) Viewed 808 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:37 pm

“HELPING-MANY,…WITH,…THEIR-UNBELIEF!”…

Why is it, dear-reader and friends,…that; people with courage and real character, always seem sinister,…to: the untrained eye?... Have you ever considered, that real fidelity to commitment,…in the face of; many doubts and even fears, is indeed,…a very spiritual-thing?... Who of you, has noticed recently,…that; in prosperity, (our supposed friends),…all claim to know us; when in fact, it is only in our biggest moments of adversity,…that we can come: to truly recognize, who our dearest ones are!...

Yet, without experiencing any pressure,…we (The Faithful-Believers); cannot expect to ever produce, real-diamonds. Lord, Jesus,…”I believe, but please help me,…most; in my brief moments, of unbelief!”…(see, Mark 9:24). Amen.

Please, pray along with me,…”Blessed be the Name, of our living-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh); for, wisdom and might,…are Yours (Father-in-Heaven): yes, forever and ever,…You Father, never change. You remove and raise-up, rulers around this globe. You bestow wisdom, to the wise,…and; much knowledge is given, to those who have developed,…divine-understanding!”… Amen.

To You, Son-of-God,…”Yes, You,…Sweet-Jesus; You who reveals deep and secret-things, to those who believe in Your Father,…only You, Lord; know what is truly, in the darkness,…as Your indwelling Light: dispels all of our confused souls. Today, I thank and praise,…only You; Son of our living-God!... Yes, You have made known to us,…Your Faithful-Followers; Your Father’s demands. You, dear Lord,…have shared; Your wisdom. And, Your might,…is mine, today; to claim. For, You Jesus-of-Nazareth,…have today made known to me; what I have asked of You, for so very long!”… Amen.

Folks, please know this today. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... No, sir,…many; erroneously profess and have done so, for many centuries now,…”doctrines-of-devils”; whereas I for one, believe my Lord when He emphatically states,…that: “MY FATHER IS GREATER,…THAN I”. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
321437_th.gif
321437_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 806 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:46 pm

“READ-THIS,…WITH,…REAL-PURPOSE!”…

Son-of-God,…”Big-Brother, I thank You today,…for; the certainty that Your Father-in-Heaven, does truly care for each,…and every one: of my reading-audience. And, we (The Faithful-Believers); are convinced that, You (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…are well able; to meet our every need. When I consider, Your Father’s promises,…I am filled; with much inner Peace!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”I pray that, my readers and friends,…will find; the tranquility that comes, only from staying close to You (spiritually),…and: for them to remain always, most focused on Your Son’s accomplishments on Calvary. When we are tempted, to find peace,…elsewhere; may we be restless, until we return back,…to Your Son (Jesus): once again!”… Amen.

Folks, help me to take you,…at your own word; that you will indeed, diligently strive in seeking,…this: lasting peace. May your minds, be fixed on the prize,…”our crown-of-glory”; as promised by our Creator!...

Replace your anxiety, with prayer. When I devote these passages, I recognize as a writer (by hobby),…that; we are standing, on the tall shoulders of all those,…who: have trodden these very same, trails before us. I enjoy, modeling my messages,…in ways; that will truly impact, your own thinking. In today’s world, all beliefs,…carry; their own consequences. And, what Almighty-God,…reveals about Himself; in the unfolding drama, of our Holy-Scriptures,…can put us, (The Followers of His Son, Jesus); in touch with, the great timeless purposes,…of: our present-age!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
327564_th.gif
327564_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 805 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:55 pm

“INCLINE-YOUR-SPIRIT,…TOWARD-THIS!”…

Gracious-God,…”You, Jehovah (and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); are our true-source, for all wisdom. You know our need, for sound judgment. Your written words, provide us with much guidance. May we be, a generation that,…pursues wisdom. Lead us, Father-in-Heaven,…in; Your Righteous Ways!... Give my reading-audience, the necessary courage,…to stand; for what is right, even when all around them,…they witness others, constantly choosing: other paths. May they all, receive the blessings You have promised,…as each one, of them; pursue a deeper relationship, with Your only begotten Son,…our Lord and Saviour: Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Give them, Your Great Wisdom,…Father!...

Folks, if anyone,…knows; the good, they ought to be doing,…and; willingly refuses to (Not) do it, this in itself,…becomes: sin against them. (see, James 4:17). Please, set-aside time-to-pray,…for one another; as you guide your loved-ones,…through: the murky-waters of right and wrong. Taking a stand, for what is right,…this is; most critical.

I know, that you (dear-reader and friends); are well able, to see all the indications,…that: our world today, is calling every evil thing,…good. And, what little good remains,…they are all; calling it evil…(read, Isaiah 5:20).

Pray, for the strength,…to do; what’s right. If you love the Son-of-God, then keep His Father’s commands. Or, could it possibly be,…true; that you only obey, human-beings,…and; possess no inclinations, of obeying your Creator?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
327496_th.gif
327496_th.gif (5.54 KiB) Viewed 804 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:13 pm

“NO-MORE,…SPOON-FED,…HERE-SAYS”…

Folks, Christ’s Resurrection, is the guarantee of our,…own.

Thank You, Father-in-Heaven,…”For the hope that, the Resurrection of Your Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…brings us, all (who believe); for now and for all of eternity, (yet future). Today, I put my complete trust in Jesus!”… Amen.

Scars, (dear-reader and friends), never seem to completely go away. But, neither do they tend to hurt,…any longer. I look forward, to our re-created and incorruptible bodies. And, what will we say,…about; our New Heaven and our New Earth?... (see, Revelation 21:4). Yes, we will have a new start.

Meanwhile, as we wait for the return of our Lord and Saviour,…let us remember, that; He rarely makes His presence known, in places or times,…expected. He typically appears, when and where,...we (His Faithful Followers); least expect Him. And, always in the most illogical,…connections.

The only way, we stewards of His gospel,…can keep true, to His Father-in-Heaven; is by being ready, for our Lord’s return. Remember, even Jesus doesn’t know,…the day; nor the hour!... It’s going to be a complete and total, surprise for everyone!... Yet, this fact is proof enough for the skeptics,…that, Jesus; is (Not) God, Himself,…as so many: erroneously have taught, for centuries past.

Otherwise, Jesus would be lying to us and even,…to Himself; by hiding this all too important, future historical event,…of His own: return to Earth!... Folks, God does not lie; nor does His only begotten Son!... If Jesus does (Not) know the Day, nor the Hour of His very own return,…then this proves; that He is uniquely proper, separate as an individual entity,…completely apart and different than our living-God, yet: One-in-Unity, One-in-Love and One-in-Cause with His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

Let us never deny, the already set-forth terms and conditions of mankind’s own eternal tomorrow,…all done; by Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

I pray, that He (Not) catch us,…in our unawares. Whatever road we are traveling on today, may webe always ready for Jesus-of-Nazareth,…to make Himself known to us; in new and surprising ways.

Lord, Jesus,…”Open our eyes, (spiritually), to see You more clearly,…as; our risen Saviour!... And, Your Father’s appointed King, to preside over David’s Throne,…ruling; over Your Father’s chosen, remnant people. I pray, that You be constantly alongside,…of each and every one, of us; as we strive in furthering along, all of Your,…already finished work. Please, be with us,…in every circumstance; of our daily lives!”… Amen.

Folks, Jesus can indeed be found. The real question, is; “Are you, willing to seek Him?”… I for one, shall proclaim Jesus’ Death,…and Resurrection; until the day of His inevitable return. (remember friends, only His Father-in-Heaven,…knows of this event)!...

Were our Jesus, to be God Himself,…and negate the answer; regarding His very own return, back down to this Earth,…this in itself: would make Jesus, out to be a liar!... Open your eyes, dear-reader,…this in it; of itself, is proof sufficient,…that Almighty-God is indeed; a separate and Higher Supreme-Being,…when compared to His Son: Christ-Jesus!...

The Son, always freely admits that,…all that He shares, with us; was first taught and learned, from His Heavenly Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious Holy Name). Yet, this world continues,…with their repeated; (“Spoon-Fed-Here-says”)… Folks, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!... The Son-of-God, currently sits at His Father’s right-hand.

Remember, too,…that, at times; our Creator may indeed allow, our personal resources,…to dwindle; so that we need to completely rely, only on His strength,…to keep going. Our needs, showcase His Power!... Our living-God, shall uphold us,…with His Righteous Right-Hand!... Is His Son, (Jesus); not seated there, already?... Exalted, invoked, empowered, recompensed and rewarded,…for His complete; and exemplary Obedience, toward His Father’s will?...

Jesus, didn’t have this standing with His Father,…prior to His crucifixion; or otherwise, there would be no need to declare,…His current: exaltation… And, if He were to be God,…as so many, erroneously profess; there would be no need, to further exalt,…an already: (“Most-High-God”)!…

Friends, let’s keep all-things,…in their proper perspective; role, order, rank-n-file, Glory and Honor!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5610

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
122709_th.gif
122709_th.gif (35.33 KiB) Viewed 707 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 pm

“FOR-THESE,…I-PRAY,…THE-MOST”...

I’m just a minor accomplice, I guess. Yet, it seems as though,…the rest of this wicked World; is after those who follow Christ-Jesus!.... “Why, persecute a mere messenger?”,…I ask you. All that I ever did wrong,…was a very long-time, ago. More than 16 years ago, I began to really change,…my old-ways. With closed eyes, I stop to think,…for a moment. I had always used, the same excuses,…for all of my prior; convictions!...

“Where, did you learn,…about; Jesus-of-Nazareth”?,…you questioned.

“At the (K.I.S.S.),…camp. There, we were all taught,…to; (Keep-It-Simple-Stupid)!”...

And, also we learned much,…by using; His basic-training manual, He (Jesus-of-Nazareth) called,…(The Bible)!... It was all, really quite simple,…only after; I began to truly apply myself, to His instructions.

In the beginning, He had me,...strike a match; (one, Jesus had named,…“my-personal-challenges”); secondly, He had me place it,…at the end, of this long and cumbersome fuse, (one, Jesus had called,…“my-trials-and-testing”): then, Jesus had me finally light,…this fuse!...

I ran, like Hell. Right into, His Father’s Saving-Grace!... I was luckier, than most others,…at this camp. My whole Life, didn’t end up,…blown-out-of-proportion. And His training, with time,…sort-of-became; absorbed into what today is, my devoted service,…to the appointed Saviour: of humanity!...

Many others, I’ve known,…somehow also know; that they too, could overcome and handle this hectic,…boot-camp. Oh’, if only they,…wouldn’t abandon their only chance; to really succeed.

(“FOR-THESE,…I-PRAY,…THE-MOST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5640

Attachments
121794_th.gif
121794_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 648 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:45 pm

“MY,…CRYING,…OUT”…

Our Lord’s coming Kingdom, is a glorious hope. But, although I am a citizen of this Kingdom,…I live in this present World; before the Kingdom has been established in Power!... If I am to persevere, to live with confidence and poise,…there’s only one solution; I must always pray. To stop praying, is to start growing weary.

Is prayer, nagging God?... Are we to think of God, as a selfish Judge,…who; needs to be manipulated, and pestered into doing the right thing?... His care for our needs, is not generated by our wearing Him out,…with our requests. Our persistence in prayer, does not change Him,…or; make Him more willing to act. We only pray properly, when we think of God,…properly; as One, who answers for our good,…consistently: with His own Glory!...

We are God’s chosen ones. We are participants, in His eternal plan,…the children of Grace. We may not understand all the nuances, of His election,…but; we can be sure that, our Creator’s Sovereign choice,…gives us: a position of confidence and security. We are also chosen, for a purpose. His elect, are not the pampered darlings,…of Providence; but, the corps d’elite in the army of our living God. So, let us continue praying with confidence!...

The language of prayer, is the cry of our heart,…out of; the difficulties and failures, in this present life. And that’s the nature of my persistence, it’s not a type of spiritual filibuster,…or; a mechanical repeating of requests. Even less, is it a refusal to accept God’s No!... It’s the heart’s cry, to my Heavenly-Father,…out of; the distress of my life!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5655

Attachments
happy-new-year.jpg
happy-new-year.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 610 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 pm

“LET’S-SHINE,…THROUGH”…

A little girl wondered what a saint might be. One day, her mother took her to a great cathedral,…to see; the gorgeous stained-glass windows, with scenes from the Bible. When she saw the beauty of it all, she cried out loud,…”Now I know, what saints are. They are people who let the light, shine through!”…

Some of us, might think that saints are people of the past,…who; lived perfect lives and did Jesus-like miracles. But, when a translation of Scripture uses the word,…”saint”; it is actually referring to anyone, who belongs to our Creator,…by: exercising Faith in His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... In other words, saints are people like us (dear-reader and friends),…who; have the high-calling of serving our living-God, while reflecting our relationship with Him,…wherever we are: and in whatever we do!...

That is why our apostle Paul, prayed that the eyes and understanding of his readers,…would be opened; to think of themselves, as the treasured inheritance,…of: Christ-Jesus and saints of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Eph. 1:18).
So, what then,…do we see; in the mirror?... No halos or stained glass. But, if we are fulfilling our calling,…we; will look like people, who maybe even without realizing it,…are; letting the rich colors of the Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness,…and self-control: of God’s own Son, shine-through!... Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”You are the Light, of this present World. Thank You, for wanting to shine that Light,…in our lives. Cleanse me today, so that I may let Your Light,…shine-through!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5655

Attachments
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg (26.46 KiB) Viewed 596 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 pm

“STARTING,…AFRESH!”…

Is it not nice, to think that tomorrow is a new day,…with; no mistakes in it, yet?...
I like this thought. Tomorrow, is a new day,…a new day; when we can start-afresh. We all make mistakes. But, when it comes to sin,…God’s forgiveness; is what enables us, to start each morning,…with: a clean slate!...

When we repent, He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name),…chooses to; remember our sins, no more…(see, Jer. 31:34; Heb. 8:12). Some of us, have made wrong choices in our lives,…but; our past words and deeds, need (Not) define,…our future: in God’s eyes!...

There is always a fresh-start. When we ask for His forgiveness, we take a first-step toward,...restoring; our relationship with the Creator of all-things, and with others…(read, 1st John 1:9). Our Heavenly-Father’s compassion and faithfulness, are new,…every morning (see, Lamentations 3:23); so we (The Faithful-Believers), can start-afresh,…each day!...

Thank-You, Father,…”For this new day. Forgive me for doing those things, in the past that,…I shouldn’t have done; and for not doing those things, that I should have done. Set my feet on Your right path, today!”… Amen.

Folks, each new day,…gives us; new reasons to praise, His Son’s Glorious Deeds!...
You, Lord Jesus,…”Are forgiving and good, abounding in Your Father’s-Love,…to all; who call upon Your Name. Hear my prayer today, and listen to my cry,…for Your Father’s-Mercy. When I am in distress, I shall call to You,…to intercede; for Your Father’s answers, to me!”… Amen.

“Among the other gods, there is none,…like; Your Father-in-Heaven!... No works, no signs nor wonders,…can ever compare; with His. All the nations, He has made,…will come and worship; at Your feet, Sweet-Jesus. They will all, bring Glory to Your Father’s-Name,…in the end; for He (Jehovah), is Great and does marvelous-deeds,…and He alone: is God!... I know this to be most true, Lord Jesus,…only because; You have taught me, so!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Teach me Your Father’s-Way, that I may rely on His Faithfulness. Give me, Lord-Jesus,…an undivided-heart; that I may also fear, Your own Name,…as well. I will praise You, Son of the Most-High-God,…with; all of my heart. I will Glorify Your Name, forever more,…for Great; is Your Love, for me. Only You, have delivered me,…from; the depths and realm, of the Dead!”… Amen.

Arrogant foes, attack us,…dear Father-in-Heaven; “From all sides, at times,…it seems; yes, ruthless people always trying to cut us down,…simply because: we believe. They have no regard, for You. But, You,…Creator of all-things; are most compassionate and Gracious, slow-to-anger,…abounding: in Love and Faithfulness!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, remember always,…that; we worship a God, who is ready and willing,…to do: all these things, and much,…much-more.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
316719_th.gif
316719_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 579 times
122395_th.gif
122395_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 579 times
114723_th.gif
114723_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 579 times