Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“NO-SHORT-CUTS,…TO-JOY!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:52 pm

“NO-SHORT-CUTS,…TO-JOY!”…

Loving-Father,…”Thank-You, that every part of my personal-life,…matters to You. Encourage me, in my struggles,…so that; I might walk, in a way that reflects Your Son’s (Jesus),…Great-Love: for You, Father-in-Heaven. Teach me, to honor eternally,…Your Great-Name; of Jehovah and/or Yahweh!”…Amen.

Folks, no one is more secure,…than the one; who is held in, God’s-Hand!...

Dear-Jesus,…”I praise You, for loving and caring,…for me, so much. What would I ever do, without You?... May my prayers, channel your Father’s supply,…to my needs!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”We confess our tendency, to rationalize everything,…to get; what we always think, we want and need. Guide us today, so that we choose,…to obey; Your Son’s commands, instead of pursuing our own,…desires!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, happiness is truly,…dependent upon our immediate, circumstances; whereas our Joy, is to be steadfast,…unmoving; despite our many burdens, and toil. There are, (“NO-SHORT-CUTS,…TO-JOY”)!... What, will you do,…to draw-deeply; from our Creator’s well, to find His Joy,…refreshment and strength?... Just know, that the wells,…of His Salvation; never run dry!...

P.S. Folks, let’s stop rationalizing,…that; Jesus is God, Himself!... Instead, let’s prayerfully seek the necessary spiritual-clarity,…to dispel; the confusion caused, by those who teach,…a “Triune-God!”… Discern well, all figurative-speeches within our Holy-Scriptures,…and; note precisely, who is saying,…what?... Example: “My Father is Greater than I”… This is Jesus’, emphatic statement. Spoken by the very Son-of-God!... What part of this, do we not understand?... Seems, pretty-clear to me… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://facebook.com/israel.falcon.35

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=9

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“POINTING-OTHERS,…TO,…YOU!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:44 am

“POINTING-OTHERS,…TO,…YOU!”…

“Great, is Your Faithfulness,…O Lord, Jesus!... Each day, I see You provide,…for me; and show me, Your Father’s-Mercy. Thank-You!... Lord, I want to grow,…so help me, to go deeper; into Your Father’s-Word. Teach me more, each day,…so that; I am better equipped, to serve and worship Your Father,…through You!”… Amen.

Folks, hearts that are fragrant with the Love,…of Christ; display His Beauty!... Ask Him, to help you serve,…others; as He, serves us. Serve in a role that matches your skills and interests. Listen well, to others,…and; pray for them, incessantly!... In Christ-Jesus, there is no East,…or West; in Him, no South or North,…but; one great fellowship, of Love,…throughout: this whole wide-earth. May we all, remember always,…that; hate destroys the hater, as well as,…the hated!...

Jesus,…”You gave up, Your life for me. Help me, to see each sacrifice,…I make; as a reflection, of Your humility. In putting others, first,…let us; always have, You!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, humility always promotes,…unity. If we are true, to our Saviour,…we; will not be false, to other people.

Help me,…Sweet-Jesus; “To be real and genuine, as I seek to point,…others: to You!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://facebook.com/israel.falcon.35

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=9

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“ENCOURAGING,…THE,…DISHEARTENED!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:26 pm

“ENCOURAGING,…THE,…DISHEARTENED!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”You created us, to gain satisfaction from our work. I pray that, each of my readers and friends,…discover; his or her own, unique set-of-gifts and abilities,…and; that they enter a profession, that brings Joy,…to their hearts. May each, fulfill his or her,…God-given potential. Today, as you learn and grow,…I pray that; you be surrounded by kind and caring, Christian mentors that,…not only encourage you; but also, hold you accountable!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Give me the Grace, to applaud each success,…to; encourage each glimpse of diligence, and to do whatever I can,…to help others; gain a healthy perspective, on their own ministry and work!”… Amen.

I pray, Creator of all-things,…”That, when we (The Faithful-Believers), face any discouragement,…that; we learn to develop, the necessary resiliency,…that comes: from trusting in You, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), our Maker!”… Amen.

“Thank-You, God,…for these unique, individuals,…I term as; my reading audience. May they all, embrace Your call,…in their personal-lives!”… Amen.

Folks, remember always,…to strive; in accepting one another, in order to ultimately bring,…much praise: to Almighty-God!...(see, Romans 15:7 ). So, I urge you,…brothers and sisters; warn those who are idle, and disruptive. (“ENCOURAGE,…THE,…DISHEARTENED”),…help the weak; and be patient with everyone, you come across!... Amen. (read, 1st Thessalonians 5:14 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THIS-IS,…MY-LASTING,…LEGACY!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:01 pm

“THIS-IS,…MY-LASTING,…LEGACY!”…

Folks, prayer is (Not),…a means of coercing, Almighty-God; to do what we want. It’s a process, of recognizing His Power,…and; His plan for our, individual lives. In prayer, we yield our personal lives,…and circumstances; to the Son-of-God, (who makes intercession for us), and we also trust Jesus,…to: act in His Father’s time, and in His Father’s-Ways!...

As we rely, on our Father-in-Heaven,…and His Grace; not only for the outcome, of our requests,…but; for the process as well, we can keep coming to the Son-of-God,…in prayer: trusting in His own wisdom, and care for us,…The Faithful-Believers. Our Lord’s encouragement to us, is clear,…always pray and don’t, give-up. Folks,…prayer changes everything!...

Lord, Jesus,…”In the difficulties, that I may indeed face,…today; please guard my heart, guide my words and show me,…Your Father’s-Grace!... May I always, turn to You, (my Mediator and High-Priest); in prayer!”… Amen.

Lord of my life,…”In Your death, as well as,…in Your Earthly life; You did always, the will of Your Father-in-Heaven!... In some small way, help me to serve others,…with my life; today!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, although Jesus is our anointed King,…He came to Earth; to be a servant, of us all. And, as He went about,…doing good; Jesus endured the hatred, of those who grasped,…for power. In the process, He gave His life,…away!... Please, remember always,…that; a life that is lived, for our Lord,…leaves: always a lasting-legacy!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“LOOK-FORWARD,…THEN,…LOOK-AGAIN!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:14 pm

“LOOK-FORWARD,…THEN,…LOOK-AGAIN!”…

My fears, will no longer control me. My hope and strength, rest on my living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name). Because His character, doesn’t change (always proving Himself, most Faithful), I today can say,…with utmost confidence; He is my strength!...

Dear-Father-in-Heaven,…”When my world, is turned upside-down,…help me; to trust in Your Son, (Jesus): He’s always been Faithful, to You!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, we learn the lessons,…of trust; in our schools-of-trials. Yes, we (The Followers-of-Christ), shall consider all of the Son’s,…works; and we will reflect inwardly, on all of His Father’s,…Mighty-Deeds!...

So, look-up,…and pray. We can tell Jesus, everything,…because; He will intercede unto His Father, for us. Answers, may not come,…right-away; but, we won’t be criticized,…for asking. Look-back and remember, what the Son-of-God,…has done; in the past, for us and others. Remember His deeds, and the miracles of long ago!...

Lord, Jesus,…”I can’t help but see, only my problems in front of me. Help me, to (Not) be discouraged,…and become weary; but, to see You,…in the midst of my circumstances: as my Mediator, petitioning our Father-in-Heaven,…even to this day!”… Amen.

Folks, learn to look,…forward; and think about the good, that might come-out,…of: any immediate situation, you may be finding yourself,…in. Then, look-again. This time, look to your specific circumstance,…with eyes-of-Faith!... Remind yourself, that Jesus’ Father,…is the God; of Great-Wonders!...

And, He can indeed be trusted,…even; with your very own, life. May these truths, help us all,…to gain; new perspectives. And, please,…keep moving-forward; in this, our journey of Faith,…with: the Son-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“TO-YOU,…MERCY,…GIVERS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:00 pm

“TO-YOU,…MERCY,…GIVERS!”…

Folks, the poor in spirit,…become; citizens of a Heavenly-Kingdom!... Mourners,…are comforted. The meek and humble, inherit the New-Earth!... It is interesting, that the promise to the Merciful,…is; slightly different. The Merciful, receive exactly,…what; they have given,…Mercy!...

Mercy receivers,…should be mercy-givers. The reverse is true, as well. Those who offer mercy, with an open-heart and open hands,…enjoy; the limitless Mercy-of-God!... I for one, am most glad,…to; be a recipient of Almighty-God’s own, Mercy!... His tender Mercy, has melted away,…my previous bitter; and stony-heart. I have been changed, into a generous and forgiving person!...

I pray,…that; “My reading-audience, today and everyday hereafter,…will grow; in their spiritual understanding, of these mentioned virtues,…and; that each one of you, will become Mercy-Givers,…who: ultimately shall take delight, in the Mercy,…of our living-God!”… Amen.

“May we all, be merciful in all our family,…interactions; and understand our own need, for mercy and our Creator’s willingness,…through His Son, (Jesus): to give it!”… Amen.

Merciful-Father,…”Help us, to become selfless,…Mercy-Givers!... Help my dear-readers and friends, on their own journey,…to experience; Your Great-Love and to be transformed, totally,…by: Your generosity!”… Amen.

Folks, be Merciful,…just as; Your Father-in-Heaven, is Merciful…(see, Luke 6:36 ). Heavenly-Father, I close this passage,…by asking; that You, have Mercy on me. Yes, me,…a wretched-sinner!”…Amen. (please read, Luke 18:13 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Folks, to Almighty-God,…be; all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“FORGIVE,…MY-FICKLED,…HEART!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:20 pm

“FORGIVE,…MY-FICKLED,…HEART!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”It isn’t that my heart, is split,…in two; one part, devoted to You,…and; another part, devoted to this present-world. The real problem is, that my heart is fractured,…yes; shattered into millions of tiny pieces, each with a devotion to someone,…or: something else!”… Amen.

“Forgive me Father, for (“MY-FICKLED,…HEART”) and help me put the pieces,…back together, again. Please give me an undivided-heart. I pray, dear Father-in-Heaven,…that; my entire reading-audience, will resolve to loving You, (through and by the worship, of Your only begotten Son, Christ-Jesus); with all of their hearts, mind and souls,…and; to never allow anything, subtract from their loyalty to You,…our Creator: Jehovah!”… Amen.

“May we, (The Faithful-Believers), be whole and,…holy people; may our devotion to You, our living-God,…be unlike any; this present world, has ever seen. Guard our hearts, Father,…and; keep them, in the palm of Your Mighty-Hand!”… Amen.

Folks, life works,…when; we recognize that, Almighty-God has set,…His affections; on us, His adopted children, (defined as all those, who believe in His risen Son). The temptations that jeopardize our relationship,…with our living-God; can change, with the ages and stages,…of: this present-life.

So, in closing,…I say; search your hearts, and be silent,…when; you are on, your bed,…tonight. Because of our integrity, our Creator will uphold you, (dear-reader and friends); as we are set, in His very presence!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Folks, to Almighty-God,…be; all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“COULD-THIS,…BE-THE,…DAY?”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:09 pm

“COULD-THIS,…BE-THE,…DAY?”…

Father,…”Heaven, is Your dwelling place. I cannot begin to imagine, the beauty of Your Home. Because of Your Son’s devotion, and sacrifices,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); will spend eternity, with You,…once-again. You, shall visit us,…in the cool; of each afternoon, as we occupy the New-Earth (yet, future)… I thank You, for the joy and peace,…that; fills my spirit, as I ponder on this reality!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Forgive me, for having spoken so little,…in my past; of this Heavenly-Hope, we as Christians possess,…yes, we: Your followers. I am thrilled, that we will be,…reunited; in a new-land, that needs no light,…for: You and Your Father, shall be all the Light,…we’ll ever need. May my reading-audience, and their thoughts,…be filled; with these truths. I ask that they, will look-forward,…in Faith; to all that You, Lord,…are preparing for those: who truly Love, Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

As sure as, there shall be,…a New-Heaven; may our hearts sing, knowing that,…in Christ-Jesus: we shall occupy, a new-earthly-home. May the biblical teachings, on this fact,…be our comfort; in future times, of sorrow. There is going to be, some major house-cleaning,…in both; Heaven and Earth. There’s a promise, of a New-Heaven and a New-Earth!... “Let Your will, be done on Earth,…as it is; in Heaven!”… This, His Son taught.

Yes, folks,….God’s will; is restored once again, to its original intended state,…by: His Divine-Design!... Some won’t like it… Then, again,…some, will… I pray, that you (dear-reader and friends); be one, who patiently awaits,…for our day: of true-reckoning!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WHO-ARE-WE,…TRYING-TO-PLEASE?”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:38 pm

“WHO-ARE-WE,…TRYING-TO-PLEASE?”…

Heavenly-Father,…”When we remember, all You have done for us, (The Faithful-Believers); our hearts are drawn, to Love You and serve You,…even more. We, (The Followers of Your Son, Jesus); desire to have, (No) other gods,…before us. Ours, is a complete allegiance,…to only You; (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name): our living-God!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... Cleanse our hearts, of anything that would divide us,…between; You and Your Father-in-Heaven!... I pray, that my reading-audience,…take-to-heart; that we all, remain in complete “Subjection”,…to Your Father: and Your God!... Yes, only He,…Saves; through Your shed and atoning-blood, Sweet-Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks,…”May nothing ever hinder, our full-time devotion,…to our Supreme-Being!... May our loyalty, to His Son,…bring-rise; to courage and determination, to speak His Word!... I pray, that your total allegiance,…to our living-God; permeate every area, of your personal lives!”… Amen.

Also, that at the Name,…of Jesus; every knee, should bow. And, soon enough,…every tongue; shall acknowledge that, He is our Lord,…to the Glory: of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Philippians 2:10-11 ). Notice here, that the Glory,…always; goes to our Creator!... Everything Jesus ever did, was in total obedience to His Heavenly God and Father!... Yes, folks,…Jesus; has a God!... The very same living-God, as ours!...

Tell me, in closing. Are we trying to win over,…the approval; of human-beings, or of Almighty-God?... Or, are we trying to please,…people?... If we are still, trying to please,…people; we then are (Not), really considered being a true-servant of His Son,…Christ-Jesus!...(read, Galatians 1:10 ). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PLEASE-GUARD,…AGAINST-THIS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:51 pm

“PLEASE-GUARD,…AGAINST-THIS!”…

Dear Father-in-Heaven,…”Thank-You for giving us (The Faithful-Believers), our daily-bread. We are truly thankful, for not only giving us,…what we need; but also, for giving it to us,…in such enjoyable: and beautiful ways. Forgive us, for focusing on the gift,…rather-than; You, the Giver!”… Amen.

Folks, our Creator is the source of all the blessings,…we receive; and we never, want to forget that.

Jehovah, Creator of our known Universe,…”Help my reading-audience, to (“GUARD-AGAINST-OBSESSION”),…with food; and to receive it, with thanksgiving and responsibility. Teach all who read this prayer today, that true-joy comes,…from; sharing this gift, with others who,…do (Not): have enough!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-our-living-God!... To You, I petition that our hearts,…be moved; to care for the starving of our world, and to make a significant difference,…in their lives. May our loved-ones, be heard daily,…giving thanks; aloud, for the gift-of-food,…that: sustains and delights our soul. May we never forget, that you,…are; our living-Bread. And, only You,…can truly satisfy; our inner-spirit!”… Amen.

Remember always, dear-reader and friends,…that; whoever covets more, is evermore a slave,…of; those very things, he or she is obsessed with. We, today,…have; a covetous culture. We all want more, of what we already,…have. We, even desire, what we don’t,…yet, have. Some, even desire deeply,…the possessions; of others!...

“PLEASE-GUARD,…AGAINST-THIS!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“LET’S-BE-RESPONSIBLE,…LET’S-DO-THIS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:49 pm

“LET’S-BE-RESPONSIBLE,…LET’S-DO-THIS!”…

Folks, why is it,…we; all live in a “cut-flower”,…civilization?... We tend to sever things, from their life-source,…and then; expect them to flourish. And, the same is true,…when; we cut ourselves, from Almighty-God,…and then later; are completely dismayed, when our personal lives begin to,…wilt and fade!...

Too often, we wait for others,…to come along; and nourish us. We hope, that someone else,…will; strengthen us. We blame others, for our lack-of-joy,…or; our straight condition. We are starving and thirsty, and sit like beggars,…waiting; for crumbs. We cut ourselves off, the very things,…that; would give us peace, and joy: things like, worship, study of God’s-Word, prayer,…community and nature. Our souls’ health and welfare, are too important,…to out-source!...

The care and feeding, of our spirit,…is; our own responsibility. Learn to strengthen yourself, in the Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus)!... And, keep His Father’s-Word,…close; when you need it, the most.

“May you, (dear-reader and friends), take responsibility for your own, spiritual-growth,…and; intentionally strengthen yourself, in the Son-of-God!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Forgive me, for all the times,…that; I have cut myself off, from Your Son,…and: the life and peace, You only,…can offer. Today, I will fully grasp,…the concept; of coming to You, every time I am distressed,…or hurting!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“LET’S-MIND,…THESE,…WEIGHTIER-MATTERS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:01 pm

“LET’S-MIND,…THESE,…WEIGHTIER-MATTERS!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Your-Grace, is sufficient,…in my weakness. My desire for perfection, is fulfilled in You (through Your Son, Jesus). For, You,…Father-in-Heaven; are the only One, who is truly Good and Perfect,…in: all of Your Ways!... I know this, to be most true,…only because; Your Son, has taught me,…so!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God, grant me the humility to realize,…that; I will never reach, perfection,…in this present-life; while still occupying these fleshly-bodies, corruptible, defiled,…decaying: putrid in every aspect. Lord, and Saviour of mankind,…help us; by teaching our spirit, to avoid hiding ourselves,…and our flaws; and to instead, be authentic in our relationships,…with family and friends: and with You, our Redeemer!”… Amen.

Folks, may we all,…come to know; the simple joy, of being a child,…of; a loving and caring, Supreme-Being (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); who never rejects, those who approach Him,…with: open-arms and in His Son’s Name (of Jesus)!...

We love You, Jesus!... And we pray, “That Your God and Your Father, (who is ours, also); will help us, to attend better,…all the (“WEIGHTIER-MATTERS”): of this present-age, things like justice,…mercy and faithfulness!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, God’s Divine-Power (expressed best, thru His Son and the Holy-Spirit); has given us, everything we truly,…need; for a godly existence, through our knowledge of Him (God, Himself, Jehovah): who calls each one of us, by His own Glory,…and Goodness!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“I’VE-BEEN-SENT,…HERE-FOR-YOU!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:11 pm

“I’VE-BEEN-SENT,…HERE-FOR-YOU!”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”Dear-Jehovah!... I pray, Father,…that; in our materialistic and fame induced-world, my reading-audience will be able,…to sift through; all the faulty messages, and find great-joy in simply serving others. May they all, see the tasks of everyday life,…as opportunities; to be Faithful and to express, the very same Love,…You, Father: have taught us, through Your Son, Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks, let us serve Almighty-God,…Faithfully; and remember, all that He has done for you,…through: His only begotten Son!... Yes, live Faithful lives,…and; receive God’s-Blessings!... Do all of your work, as if for His Son,…rather-than; for your own personal gain, alone. Be diligent, in using your spiritual-gifts. Remember, who has bestowed them,…upon you!...

Let the Love, of our Lord,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; never leave you. Bind it, around your neck. And, write His Father’s-Words,…on the tablet; of your heart. Come and share our Master’s-Happiness, with all who are hurting,…today. Remember, always,…that; you are (Not), here in this world,…for yourself. You, (dear-reader and friends), “HAVE-BEEN-SENT,…HERE-FOR-OTHERS!”…

This world is waiting for you. For, we are His Father’s Handiwork,…created; in Christ-Jesus, to do good-works,…which; our Creator prepared in advance, for us: to do…(see, Ephesians 2:10 ).

I pray,…“That you develop, internal and relational strengths,…that; will allow you, to quietly and powerfully,…serve others!”... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“ATTAIN-AND-MEASURE,…THIS,…FULLY!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:55 pm

“ATTAIN-AND-MEASURE,…THIS,…FULLY!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”You are the Gardener, who oversees our growth. Help us to be patient, as we grow more matured, in our Faith. Forgive us, for becoming irritated,…with the cultivating; weeding and pruning process, that is so necessary,…for us all. I pray, that my reading-audience,…will remain connected; to You, dear Father,…so; they can have, all they need,…to continue growing, (spiritually): and to bear, much good-fruit,…for You, our Creator!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”Sweet-Jesus, and Big-Brother,…may we (Your Faithful-Followers); build others up, when they find themselves,…completely: discouraged. Help us, to be patient with them,…rather than; judgmental. May we trust, You and Your accomplished works,…in our persona lives; instead of being filled, with constant anxiety. Teach us, Lord,…how; we can contribute, to a healthy environment,…in which; we can grow, into the people,…Your Father-in-Heaven: wants us to be!”… Amen.

I urge you, today,…dear-reader and friends; do (Not) be idle, nor disruptive with the things of God!... Be most confident, of this,…that; He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), who began a good-work in you (through His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth); will today, continue carrying it forward,…to its fullest completion: most assuredly so, until the day of His Son’s return!...(read, Philippians 1:6).

Let us, (“ATTAIN-TO-THE-WHOLE-MEASURE”),…of; the Fullness-of-Christ!...(see, Ephesians 4:13). Folks, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!... The Fullness of the Holy-Spirit, indwells and resides permanently,…within; every believer. Yet, this does (Not),…make us out, to be; the Holy-Spirit, Himself!...

The same goes, for the Fullness-of-God, (indwelling within His only begotten Son, Jesus); this means that, our Creator is Head,…over His Son!... Just as, the Son is over us,…as our; Head!... Yes, dear-friends,…we; the many member body of Christ, His church. But, folks,…this; does (Not) make Jesus, God,…Himself!...

Any more than, we are Jesus,…Himself; merely because His Spirit, indwells with ours. Let’s learn to discern, the difference between figurative-speech,…and literal-language!... “My Father is Greater, than I”… Here, Jesus speaks in very emphatic,…and; literal-terms!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“BINDING,…THIS,…BOUNDLESS-LOVE!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:10 pm

“BINDING,…THIS,…BOUNDLESS-LOVE!”…

Folks, I’m convinced that,…we (The Faithful-Believers); can endure life’s wrongs, because we know that,…Almighty-God: will ultimately make all things, just right. Meanwhile, let’s talk a bit,…about; “self-care”. Yes, taking care of ourselves,…is most essential; for a healthy-life. Yes, we must love our living-God,…first and foremost; (through worshiping of His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth). And, we must love others,…as well.

But, we also need to get adequate,…rest; to renew our body and spirit. Sometimes, “self-care”,…means; stepping-away and graciously allowing others, to help us with our own,…burdens. The Son-of-God, often slipped-away to rest and pray…(see, Mark 6:30-32). When we begin, to follow His examples,…we; shall be more effective, in our relationships,…and: begin to become, better able to give care to others. While we must admit, that we do sometimes,…wish; to keep our personal space, and privacy,…the only way we can truly help, this present world; (filled with such hurting souls), is to allow them all, to approach us,…close enough to be touched; by our encouragements, comforting cause and our Father’s-Grace!...

All of this, is evident in us (Christ’s-Followers),…His brethren and servants. The stewards of Jesus’ message, is the window through which others,…can see; Jesus’ theme. Faith, in His Father’s-Goodness,…puts; a song in our hearts.

Dear Lord, Jesus,…”It’s very hard, for some of us,…to; endure times of illness and suffering. Comfort us, (Your Faithful-Followers), and help us to trust more,…Your Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name): the very One, who resides in Heaven!”... Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”When people attack us, we tend to react,…defensively. Teach us, to turn to Your Son (Jesus),…instead of taking matters, into our own hands. We trust You, (Creator of all-things); and love Your Son, our Saviour,…dearly!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Sweet-Jesus,…”For defending us. We know that, You were created to be a little higher than,…the Angelic-realm. This is why, You’re able to ward Lucifer (this once, Angel-of-Light),…far from us. Yes, Lord,…keep this Dark-One; far-away from all of us, who worship only You (as the Son-of-God). For, the very keys of our New Heavens and our New-Earth,…have been bestowed; unto You, as a recompense for Your complete obedience,…to Your Father’s will. And, so,…we; together, praise You as we continually learn more of Your,…(BOUNDLESS,…LOVE): and of Your Father’s Graceful-Power!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Help us to respond, respectfully,…to all situations; that surround us, each and every day. We all, need more of Your own,…wisdom; to accomplish this. May we always, honor, trust and praise,…Your Son’s; already completed work, on Calvary’s-Cross!”… Amen.

Today, in closing,…”We come to You, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…with the confidence; that You will fill, our spirit with what we all need,…the most!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...