Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:29 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”

Dear Father,....

“We come, in the name of Jesus Christ!; our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts, this morning, Dear Lord,…help us, to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us, to remember that we ourselves,…are not perfect. Help us, to find the seeds of love, and understanding; toward our brothers, and sisters,…and, all mankind!”…….

Sometimes when we have been hurt, or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

“Cleanse our hearts, today,…Lord. Create in us, a clean heart, and renew a right Spirit,…within us. Help us, to remember the words, Jesus spoke, from the Cross”…

("Forgive them Father, for they know not, what they do!.")

“Please help us, look beyond their faults, and see what,…You see. You,…looked beyond our faults, and saw our great need, of You, and,…Your Love. Help us, to look beyond our brother's faults, and know that they too, need Your Love; and, our love,…as well”…….

Sometimes,…a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated, a rejected person, or one who has a very poor image of themselves; can be insensitive, to the needs, and feelings of others: because they have become embedded,…in their own, pain. Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Dear Lord.

“Please minister, to those who are ill , or in physical pain.” Both illness and physical pain, can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being, and can sometimes affect one's outward attitudes,…toward the world!”…….

Yes, Dear Lord,…”Help us, to look past, the external; and search, for the internal value of,…each other. Help us to give, the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us, to lead by example; even when we sometimes, feel the pain,…ourselves. Let us, count it all joy, as we look unto,…You; to heal, and comfort us,…knowing that, You Love us, and understand us,…intimately!”…….

“Help us, to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there; and pray, for a forgiving heart, pray for the one,…who has hurt us,…(even though, they may not be among , the living)!"...

For, these… (“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS”)…of heart!...

Each time we think, upon that one who, has hurt us; let us, turn to You,…in prayer: for, You,…have the,…”Power”,…to change, the hearts, of men and women,…alike!……. Let us pray for the enlightenment of others, and for ourselves,…as well……. If we hope, to be forgiven, we must forgive, from our hearts.

“Please teach us, to have loving and forgiving hearts, for Yours,…is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory!”.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: “PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”

Post by Pokey's Heart » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 am

Amen, Izzy.
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Jeff Guest

Re: “PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”

Post by Jeff Guest » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 am

Amen & Amen, wonderful heartfelt prayer, God Bless Us All!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“A PASSING,…PRAYER!”….

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 pm

“A PASSING,…PRAYER!”….

Hear my Prayer,…as it, intercedes;
Pleading, for your,…every need.
With thanksgiving,…and, supplication;
I submit,…these, implications!....

Hear me, now,…and, hear me-out;
On my knees,…I shall, shout.
To You, Lord,…the Son-of-God;
You’re, (Not), just peas,….in any, pod!....

And, with this,…(“A PASSING,…PRAYER”);
Your Angels, listen,…as, they stare.
We, wishing only,…to be;
A part, of them,…a part, of Thee!....

Dear Lord, my Lord,…I call, today;
Do unto, others,…as, You’ve done, to me.
With Grace, so Grand,…and, Staff-in-Hand;
Deliver Yours,…Deliver, me!....

(“A PASSING,…PRAYER”),…dear, Jesus;
Your Angels,…I pray,…will gather.
Placing, at,…Your, foot-stool;
My pleas,…my person,…your, brother!....

Hear, me,…Oh’ Lord;
My word, my wish,…my wonder.
I wait, patiently,…Your, return;
As my Soul,…no longer,…wanders!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED!”….

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:29 pm

“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED!”….

Who, among you,…can withstand;
The burning desire,…of, this Man?...
He, Who Suffered,…for you, and I;
Is, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),…and never, disbands!....

Amen,…to, the Almighty;
And, to Jesus,…His, Son.
Glory, in,…the Highest;
To this, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),…our only, One!....

You, who doubt,…come, with;
To this place,…called, His.
With ears, and,…eyes, opened;
He is, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),…speaking, no myths!....

There’s, no darkness,…here;
Only, “Light”,…with, no smears.
Clarity,…becomes,…us;
As, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),…are we, His peers!....

Incessantly, fervently,…we pray;
For you,…for me,…for those, gone astray.
Jesus’ Love,…lastingly lingers;
As we are, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),… this, Day!....

His pastures,…are never, arid;
Instead, well-watered,…and, lush.
This Man, we,…call, Jesus;
Is, (“Prayerfully,…POISED”),…and, never hushed!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:49 pm

“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”),…fully satisfied, am I;
Nourished, inwardly,…with, His Truth.
My Soul, longs,…for, His Love;
As He, returns,…from, on High!....

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”),…His Kingdom, we enter;
Under, Rod and Staff,…counted, one by one.
He, our Shepherd,…we, His Sheep;
Jesus, my Lord,…my Saviour,…my center!...

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”),…His Rule,…I relish;
His Righteous Ways,…never, perish.
You, my friend,…must know, His mode;
He’s Lord,…He’s Saviour,…He’s, my abode!....

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”)…
Never, is He,…partial.
His Father, taught Him,…all, He knows;
Love you,…Love me,…Love all.

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”),…with, inward Faith;
In outwardness,…we show, we are.
Never snowy,…nor, in vain;
Demonstrating,…All,…Gain!....

Angel friends,…His, Messengers;
By whom, we,…receive.
We learn,…we Love,…we, Laugh;
With brothers, and others,…no longer, deceived!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: “COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”

Post by Pokey's Heart » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:59 am

Izzy, you are such a good steward of the things God has placed in your heart, always sharing them with us.

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: “PRAYERFULLY,…POISED!”….

Post by Pokey's Heart » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:01 am

Wonderful Izzy!

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: “A PASSING,…PRAYER!”….

Post by Pokey's Heart » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 am

Brother Izzy, this is so beautiful!

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 am

I agree beautiful Indeed

Thanks for sharing with us all

Doug.
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 am

Amen brother Israel, a most wonderful prayer!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“JUST,…FOR,…JEFF!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:37 pm

“JUST-PRAYING,…FOR,…JEFF!”…

Heavenly Father,…my Brother, in Faith, (Jeff-Guest); has, requested that I simply pray, in his behalf: so, that he may acquire more Free-Time,…to dedicate, to You,…Your Son, Your Angels,…and, all of us, here. (at, Nethugs.com)!...

So, in Jesus’ Name,…I approach, Your-Great-White-Throne; Father: “For Jeff, and his own,…guard, keep, and make feel at Peace; his person,…regarding, Your Love: may he, at this moment, upon reading these words,…feel, the Holy-Spirit’s-Presence. I petition You, Father; to touch his heart, touch his Soul: and, make his Spirit know,…that he, indeed is,…Your, Good-and-Faithful,…servant. Let him rest, in Your Arms; assured that, he need not feel guilty, regarding not having more time, to service this network. In Your Son’s,(Jesus’), Name,…we all know, he’s stretched quite thin; as it is: and, that,…what’s most important, above all, is for him,…not to lose his focus, of Your Great Plan, for us!”…

As I continue, praying; I want to add: “That, our Sweet Jesus,…commend my Friend Jeff-Guest; with his well deserved,…”Crown”. Lord, You more than us,…know, his heart; and his motives, for wanting to make his presence known: here, at this site. So, Dear Lord,…overshadow, any doubt, Jeff may be feeling; that, he is not adequately Favored,…by You, or perhaps even by,…Your Father, (in, Heaven)!”...

To you, my brother,…know, that all His Sheep; who, make presence here, (at, this site): without a,…”Shadow-of-a-Doubt”: are comforted, by the Holy Spirit’s Guidance. Through this Spirit, we have all, come to this place; to find, you: sent to us,…by, the Spirit. You see, my Friend; our Faith,…truly is blind: yet, we have all, at one point or another,…stumbled, into this site. Not, of our own, doing; but, rest assured; led, of the Spirit: for, the purpose of being,…continually, encouraged, by one of His-Own, (you, Jeff-Guest)!....

I,…for one, must confess; that, you and Ms. Denise, (your, spouse); have been, the Spiritual nourishment, I had lacked. You see, although our cup,…runneth-over,…it also, needs refilling; every now and again; or, there would be, no more pouring of ourselves,…unto, others. Yes, the Spirit,…does the filling; but, I believe,…primarily so, through the few,…the faithful; those, who truly, Fear: the Father!....

You, dear Jeff; from where I sit, on the other side, of this screen; and from, my personal viewpoint; are not only, a gentleman and a scholar: but, a sincere, humble steward,…assisting our Saviour, with the carrying,…of His Cross!....

Kudos, to you; and may Almighty God, reserve a special seating, (R.S.V.P.),…at, the Marriage-Banquet,…for this very special, (Spiritual), Bride: who, enter this World,…called of his mother,…by, the name of,…(“JEFF,…GUEST!”)…
God-Bless-You: Your Friend; Izzy!...

Jeff Guest

Re: “JUST,…FOR,…JEFF!”…

Post by Jeff Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:06 am

Thank You Izzy for the prayers, there is no greater gift than the gift of praying for others! God Bless You!

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “JUST,…FOR,…JEFF!”…

Post by Hope » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 am

Izzy,
This is a wonderful prayer for a wonderful servant of Gods! You have a very kind caring heart.
God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“DEAR,…CONGRESS”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:26 pm

“DEAR,…CONGRESS”!...

The best way, to determine what a community wants,…is; to listen, to what its people have to say. This is a fundamental principle, of democracy. Disagreements, can lead to healthy debates,…which; brings new information, and ideas to light. When a particular issue strikes, at the fundamental beliefs,…of a group; or individual, the debate can be especially fierce. In these situations, it becomes more important than ever,…to: practice civility!...

The purpose of this, (my letter); is to urge the citizens of America,…to; communicate in a more respectful and effective way. Mine, is not a campaign,…to; end disagreements. It’s a campaign, to improve public discourse,…by; simply reminding ourselves, of the very basic principles,…of: Respect!... By elevating our level, of communication and avoiding personal attacks,…and; general stubbornness, we can avoid unhealthy debates.

This will lead, to a more effective democracy, and help maintain our sense,…of community; and country, by increasing our civic participation. I hope, to reach not only our elected officials,…and political groups; but, also regular people,…like; my neighbors, Church groups and other organizations,…even: you parents, who stand on the sidelines. I’m not just targeting those, who are uncivil,…but; those who allow, uncivilized behaviors to occur!...

My key message, is to promote; civility!...

(“DEAR,…CONGRESS”)!... Please pay attention. Be aware and attend, to our country’s needs,…and; the people who have elected each of you, as individuals: to represent us. Listen!... Focus on others, in order to better understand,…our points; of view. Be inclusive!... Welcome all groups, of citizens,…working; for the greater good, of our Nation. Don’t gossip!... And don’t accept, when others choose,…to do so. Show Respect!... Honor the people of the United States of America, and our opinions,…especially; in the midst of your current, disagreements!...

Apologize!... Be sincere and repair, your damaged relationships,…with us; the people. Give constructive criticism!... When disagreeing, stick to the issues,…and; don’t make a personal attack, on each other. Take responsibility!... Don’t shift responsibility, and blame onto others,…share; disagreements, publicly.

And, finally,…I pray; “That, in order for us all,…to; harness this passion, we call America,…toward useful ends; it’s most important, that we as a people,…communicate: in a more civil, and productive Way!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...