Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:44 pm

“READ-THIS,…WITH,…SPIRITUAL-CLARITY”…

We are all, like sheep gone astray. We have all, at some time or another,…turned to; our own ways. We stray in many ways, desiring and doing what displeases our Creator,…often times, even; hurting other people, by our conduct and being completely distracted,…from: otherwise spending some quality time, with The Son-of-God,…in His Father’s-Word!...

Could it be, simply because we are too busy,… or lack interest?... Let us remember our Good-Shepherd, who calls us back to safe pastures,…that we might; follow His Father’s-Ways, more closely!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are the Shepherd of my soul, please help me to stop wandering-about. I’m truly most grateful, that You’re always seeking me,…to bring me back; to Your Father’s-Fold!”… Amen.

Folks, if you want the Son-of-God,…to lead you; just be willing, to follow. May we never fail to see, that we all desperately need,…to recognize the depth and passion; of His Father’s, rescuing Love!...

Dear-reader and friends, our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…lived on this earth; and for 33 years, He shared in our humanity. He was made like us, (by His God, and His Father-in-Heaven); fully human, in every way…(see, Hebrews 2:17). So, the Son-of-God,…really knows; what it’s like to live, in a human body on this earth!...

He understands the struggles we face, and comes alongside us,…with; much understanding and encouragement. He could have, very easily avoided the torture of that horrendous Roman-Cross!... Yet, He didn’t. He focused on obeying, His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... It was through His death, that Jesus broke the power of Satan,…and freed us; The Faithful-Believers!...

Yes, friend,…today; we are freed, from our fear-of-death.

Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You, for walking in our shoes,…and; for being with us. May we experience Your presence, each and every day. For, I know,…You; understand me, completely!”… Amen.

Just read, (Hebrews 2:10-18)… Here you will see, that it’s all about His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Verse (10) reads, “In bringing many sons and daughters, (that’s referring to you and me, folks); to glory, it was fitting that God, (Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven),…for whom and through whom; everything exists, should make the pioneer of their Salvation, (speaking of Jesus’ position, as our pioneer): perfect, through what He, (speaking about Jesus),…suffered!”

It’s God’s will, that Jesus be our Pioneer!... Also, that He be appointed and commissioned,…to do all the suffering; on our behalf. We are the children of God, given to Jesus,…by; His God and Father-in-Heaven. Read well, (verse 17)… It says that, “For this reason, He (meaning Jesus), had to be made like them, (meaning us, fleshly humans); fully human in every way, in order that He (Jesus),…might become a Merciful and Faithful: High-Priest, in service to God. And, that He (Jesus), might make atonement for the sins of the people!”…

Clearly, our apostle Paul,…knew that; Jesus-of-Nazareth, was commissioned by our Heavenly-Father,…to be our: High-Priest!... Yet, many of you are still calling Him,…God; Himself!... Jesus is our Mediator, able to stand before and between us,…and our Creator; His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Even today, Jesus continues to make intercession,…for us; so that His Father, can extend His boundless Grace,…unto: our undeserving selves!...Amen.

Get it right, folks. Jesus, is and always shall be,…the Glorified; Son-of-God!... Amen. And, never has been nor ever will be,…mistaken by us; the true-believers, as being erroneously called,…God!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5700

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
126572_th.gif
126572_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 24 times
108261_th.gif
108261_th.gif (6.87 KiB) Viewed 24 times
123395_th.gif
123395_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 24 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:51 am

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS-SPIRITED,…INTERACTION”…

A common hindrance in prayer is the feeling that, no one is listening. We feel like the parent, who is talking to his teenager,…while; he or she, is texting. Or the wife, who tries to talk to her husband,…while; he is watching a game. No feedback, no response, not even an occasional,…”Uh-huh!”…

But, prayer is (Not) a one-way conversation. It is intended to be a spirited interaction, between us and a loving “Supreme-Being”,…with whom we; have an intimate and growing relationship. It’s not merely, what we say to Almighty-God,…it is responding thoughtfully; to what He is saying to us, through His Word!...

To grow in your intimacy, with our living-God,…try this. Read a passage of Scripture. Ask your Maker, to help you discover the interests,…of His own heart. Then respond privately, silently, quietly and inwardly,…from your own heart; to what you are receiving, in the Spirit!...

As we interact with Him, through His written Word and with much supplication and praying,…we (The Faithful-Believers); will begin to discover what our Heavenly-Father, is doing in our own personal lives. Folks, prayer is (Not),…a one-way, conversation!... Amen.

Life itself, often seems straight-forward,…in the laws of the Old-Testament. Obey God and get blessed. Disobey Him and expect trouble. It’s a satisfying theology. But, is it that simple?... Tell me, dear-friends,…why do our hearts need; constant strengthening?... Answer: Because doing the right thing, may require courage and perseverance!...

The character of “Job”, found in the pages of our Holy-Scriptures… got the starring role; in a cosmic-tragedy. His crime?... He (was) blameless, and upright…(see, Job 1:8). Joseph, falsely accused of attempted rape,…languished in prison for years; to serve His living-God’s, good purposes…(read, Genesis 39:19; 41;1). And Jeremiah was beaten, and put in stocks…(Jeremiah 20:2). What was the prophet’s offense?... Telling the truth, to rebellious people!...(see, Jeremiah 26.15).

Life, is not simple,…and God’s ways; are not our ways. Making the right decision, may come at a cost. But, in God’s eternal plan,…His blessings arrive; in due time.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank-You, for the examples of courage and obedience in Your Father’s-Word. Help us learn, from other’s mistakes,…and from their supposed wise choices; as we make our Choice, to only serve You,…as: our appointed King!”… Amen.

Folks, God helps those,…who depend completely, and totally on; His only begotten Son,…(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5715

Attachments
328458_th.gif
328458_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 20 times
122397_th.gif
122397_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 20 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 20 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:15 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR-YOU,…TOO”…

“May we find our peace, and purpose in You,…Sweet-Jesus; and share You with others, today, tomorrow,…and forever!”… Amen.

Folks,…true freedom is found; in knowing and serving the Son-of-God!... Notice well, by reading in the book of Matthew (chapter 10:26-32)… In verse 32, it reads: “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father-in-Heaven!”…

Jesus, always distinguishes Himself,…as being separate, unique and proper; aside and apart, from His Father-in-Heaven!... In fact, Jesus always demonstrates a submissive posture towards His Father,…always living His life; in complete and total “Subjection”, to His God,…and His Father!...

Today, because of His Son’s accomplished deeds,…our Creator; will never despise a broken, and contrite heart. Real sorrow for sin, involves adopting His Father’s view of what we’ve done,…seeing it; as clearly wrong, disliking it,…and not wanting it: to continue!...

Friends, when we are truly broken,…over our sin; His Father, (through His Son), puts us back together…(see, 1st John 1:9). This forgiveness produces a fresh sense of openness, with our Maker,…and it’s the ideal starting point; for praising His only begotten Son!...

Dear-reader, humility is the right response to God’s holiness. And praise, is our heart’s response to His Merciful,…and Gracious-Love!...

“Heavenly-Father, help me never to excuse or minimize my sin. Please meet me in my brokenness, and let nothing hold me back, from praising Your Son’s Name,…of Jesus!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…praise; is the song, of a soul,…set-free!...

Dear God in Heaven,…”Thank-You for the good-news of Your Son. Give us the courage to act, on what we know to be true,…and to accept the Salvation; offered through His shed and atoning-blood. Thank-You that, You will give us the strength,…to act; on these facts!”… Amen.

In closing, don’t deprive yourselves of believing in our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…and you too; will be, Saved!...(read, Acts 16:31).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 17 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:43 pm

“THESE-ODDS,…I CAN,…LIVE WITH!”….

Today, I start my Global Search; asking you, to join me, in seeking-out, other believers: darting through thousands of files, in hundreds of locations; and, as I fall to my knees,…please pray, with me!....

Heavenly Father,…”I have never asked You, to over-ride, a piece of equipment, nor a part of anything, which represents Your Word; I only want, to serve You, through Your Son, my Saviour,…Jesus, our Christ. Help me, to think clearly; and please speed, this process. Also, protect all my brothers and sisters, reading this, on our Website. I know, from what has happened, in my life; that nothing, is beyond You. We have lost so much, to the enemy; and I know, we will lose more, before our ultimate Victory. But, please God, and in Jesus’ Name; don’t let these believers suffer,…more than it’s necessary!”….

My Lord’s Mission , is a clear One; a black-and-white,…assignment. Infiltrate the enemy’s camp, by storming his gates; then later, freeing your Soul: as you hit the road, to righteousness. I can’t leave, without you. Figure from the start, that you and me, and our people,…will be out-numbered.

But, if Almighty God is with us,…who then, can be against?... Those,…(“ODDS,…I CAN,…LIVE WITH!”). Time, is not on our side. There will be, many unforeseen delays; I need, your assistance: and bring help. Are you, with me?... I pray, so!....

I’ll see you, at our destination,…Eternity!.... We shall meet there,…soon. His Son, will see to it; only if, you seek Him,…first. I am over-whelmed, with deep impressions, and find the need, to express myself.

Do yourself a favor; and seek the Father, through His Son. You’re going to be compensated, for these actions. Know, what you’re doing, as you let-on,…that His Only Begotten,…is coming. It’s all part, of the surprise; especially for those, who don’t believe!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
313550_th.jpg
313550_th.jpg (37.57 KiB) Viewed 14 times