Procrastination is a thief of time

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
beauarbie
Registered Member

Procrastination is a thief of time

Post by beauarbie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:32 am

There are three types of people in this world:
1. A will (Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.)

2. I won’t (Proverbs 19:15 Laziness cast into deep sleep, And an idle man will suffer hunger)

3. What happened? (1 Corinthians 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet will sound, and the dead will raise imperishable, and we will be changed

What is not started today might not be finished tomorrow for tomorrow is not guaranteed.

James 4:14 Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.

Lord Jesus, when I awake help me to spend time with You each morning and not to rush into procrastination. I know we have a purpose and that is to serve You. Amen!

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Procrastination is a thief of time

Post by Hope » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:27 am

beauarbie,
This is a very GOOD message Thank you for sharing this.

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Procrastination is a thief of time

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:24 pm

And we serve our Creator, through His Son Jesus,...enlightened by the Holy-Spirit; we do this best, when we demonstrate the courage necessary to share the gospel, not only with believers,...but: most importantly with, the undecided, the Atheist, the Agnostic, and all other pagan religions!... Amen.
Excellent write, my dearest Barb!...
Your Friend,
Izzy!...