Strength

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
beauarbie
Registered Member

Strength

Post by beauarbie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:28 am

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Dear Heavenly Father, In You we have peace and strength. In Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” In the world we’ll have tribulation but we are to take heart because you have overcome the world. I know that God doesn’t promise us an easy life, there will be hard times, trials that we will have to endure and to overcome. Happy I am for I trust in the Lord because in Hebrews 13:5 He says “I will never leave you nor forsake you” Wow what a promise, I’ll hold on, I will embedded, all in my heart! “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God ; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God” from 1st John 4:7. I pray this asking in Jesus name. Amen! 

I AM STRONG
because I know my weaknesses
I KNOW PERSEVERANCE
because I want to achieve my goals
I FORGIVE
because I want to be forgiven
I AM WISE
because I’ve learned from my mistakes
I LOVE
because I’ve met hate
and...
I CAN LAUGH
because I’ve known sadness

live
every moment
laugh
everyday
love
beyond words

Shirley Baucom
Platinum Member

Re: Strength

Post by Shirley Baucom » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:43 pm

A beautiful, inspiring post, Beauarbie! Thank youi for sharing!. It is, indeed, wonderful to know that God loves us so much, and has promised to never to leave or forsake us.
Blessings, Shirle
y

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Strength

Post by Hope » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Beaurbie,

Thank you for Blessing my day with the encouraging things you shared.

God Bless You Eva