~~Please Pray For My Grandson-Devin Rife~~~

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~Please Pray For My Grandson-Devin Rife~~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Most of You know, or are famalier with my Grandson,
Devin Rife !
I ask for all to,' Please Pray', for Him.
He has been sick, and has had to miss much school.
All A's and B's have dropped down to d's and F's, because he
has had to miss so much !
Am having trouble even getting His mind bk., on school, and
it will soon be the end of the year. He can still pass,
but he has Lost all interest in it all, and pretty much everything.
He thinks that no One cares about Him, etc., too.
He has had a very rough, 3 years. I have Him a Psychologist,
and a Pysciatrist, because he has been diagnosed with OCD, OCD-Defined,
Anxiety, and Depression.
This is really hard for me to accept and deal with,
and have asked God', to give me the strength to carry on !
This tears me Apart inside, as Devin is such a good lil Guy,
not so small anymore, as he is now, 5.5 1/2" tall, but still is only in the 6th grade !
I am doing everything that I can to get Him back on the right track,
but it isn't easy ! So Please keep Devin, and Me, in Your Prayers !
Would be So Much Appreciated/Thank You All In Advance...
Love & Blessings To All"...
Love Pastor/Sis, Shirley ann shaw~~~(04/16/2014)...

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: ~~Please Pray For My Grandson-Devin Rife~~~

Post by Brenda Pike » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 am

DEAR SHIRLEY ANN, I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR DEVIN HAS BEEN ILL AND HAVING TROUBLE WITH DEPRESSION. YES, I'LL PRAY FOR YOU AND DEVIN. GOD BLESS HIS HEART AND MAY GOD TAKE HIS HEART IN HIS HANDS AND SHOW HIM HE IS LOVED BY MANY. GOD HEAL HIS SOUL. BLESS YOU AND YOURS. LOVE BRENDA

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:55 am

Shirley,
I will be Praying for both of you I am so sorry to hear this. Especially your grandson I know how much you love him.

God Bless You Love Eva

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:03 am

DEAR BRENDA; THANK YOU SO MUCH; HE CAN DEFINITELY USE SOME PRAYERS', HE WL. BE GOING BK. TO SCHOOL MONDAY, AFTER ALMOST 4 WEEKS; HAS BEEN HARD TO KEEP HIS MIND ON SCHOOLWORK, ETC...THERE HAS BEEN A LOT GOING ON, AS YOU CAN IMAGINE ! HE HAS A TON OF SCHOOLWORK, BUT HIS MIND JUST HASEN'T BEEN ON IT...WE HAVE BEEN BATTLING WITH WHAT I CALL A PLAGUE, SINCE@THE 1ST WEEK, OF FEBRUARY..SOMEONE CAME IN CONTACT@OUR HOUSE, AND GAVE US ALL (SCABIES)ITCH MITES..WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH PREMETHERIN, AND MALATHION..I THOUGHT I WS GOING TO GIVE UP, BUT@LAST, THEY ARE FINALLY CALMING DOWN; HAD TO GET AN EXTERMINATOR, TAKE HIS LITTLE GIZMO TO THE VET, IT HAS REALLY BEEN A MESS OF A TIME...THE DR. SAID, SOMEONE HAD TO BRING THEM TO US..STEVEN, MY SON, & HIS FIANCEE HAD THEM THE WORST, BUT HAD TO DO THE WHOLE HOUSE, ETC...FINALLY DEVIN, IS THE LAST ONE WITH 2 DOTS LEFT ON HIM, BUT IS NOW , NOT CONTAGIOUS.."THANK GOD'....WE ARE ALL HANGING IN THERE..I TELL YOU, BRENDA, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THESE THINGS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE ! I HAD TO RESEARCH THEM MYSELF, ONLINE, AND SHOW PICTURES TO THE DOCTORS, SO THEY WLD. EVEN KNOW HOW/WHAT TO TREAT....OH MY LORD'---IT HAS BEEN A LONG ROAD TO FOLLOW, BUT FINALLY ARE ON THE WAY TO RECOVERY...."PRAISE THE LORD'....THANK YOU, FOR YOUR CONTINUED 'PRAYERS, BRENDA'..(I PRAY THAT YOU & PHILLIP, HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED EASTER', TOO)..WE CLDN'T EVEN GO TO THE GROCERY STORES, ETC., SINCE THESE THINGS WERE SO HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS....TOOK DEVIN TO SCHOOL TWICE, THINKING HE WS OK., AND THEY SENT HIM BK., HOME..WOW ! I 'PRAY I NEVER SEE ANYTHING LIKE THESE AGAIN...WE HAD TO DIP GIZMO, ONCE A WEEK, IN LIME PLUS..HE IS FINE NOW TOO.."GOD BLESS'..LOVE PASTOR/SIS SHIRLEY SHAW~~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:11 am

Hope wrote:Shirley,
I will be Praying for both of you I am so sorry to hear this. Especially your grandson I know how much you love him.

God Bless You Love Eva
DEAREST EVA; THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR ALL 'PRAYERS'...HAS BEEN A LONG HARD ROAD, WE HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH, AS I HAD POSTED TO BRENDA...I FELT LIKE SOMETHING FOREIGN HAD COME HERE...AT FIRST I THOUGHT THESE WERE NORWEGIAN SCABIES; HAD NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THESE THINGS IN MY LIFE...(I YELLED OUT TO GOD', TO PLEASE SEND THEM BACK TO NORWAY) OR WHERE EVER THEY CAME FROM)..FINALLY, AFTER ALMOST 2 & 1/2 MONTHS, THEY ARE EASING UP...MY SON HAD THEM IN HIS EARS, EYEBROWS, AND WE ALL HAD TO DO OUR ENTIRE BODY FROM HEAD TO TOES..I FELT LIKE I WS GOING TO LOSE IT, SO DID EVERYONE...OH LORD', I AM JUST SO HAPPY, THAT WE ARE ALL OVER THEM..THEY ARE & WERE CONTAGIOUS TOO, FOR UP TO 2 MONTHS OR MORE, AND SAID, THAT YOU CAN GET THEM BACK(SCABIES ITCH MITES)....SO WE HAVE AN EXTERMINATOR, FOR A WHOLE YR..HAVE NEVER SEEN/HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THESE IN MY LIFE.."PRAISE THE LORD', THEY HAVE LEFT.."LOVE YOU EVA..."HAPPY EASTER', TO YOU TOM, & FAMILY.."GOD BLESS'..LOVE PASTOR/SIS SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~