prayers for Ryan

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Miss Caroline
Diamond Member

prayers for Ryan

Post by Miss Caroline » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:05 am

http://www.gofundme.com/66jqc0

I am having my grand daughter write this because I have trouble writing things lately.
I'm not sure whether or not this is allowed or not and if it isn't just take it down. The site above was put up by me on Facebook. It tells about my Gt. Grandson who is 2 yrs old and in the custody of Johnson County CPS. I would appreciate if you would read it and do what ever you can to help.
We are trying to raise $8,000 and have raised $5.00 so far.
My gd. daughter who is writing this is the one who is trying to adopt her nephew. If you remember me as Miss Caroline, you will remember that her brother was ran over by a truck when he was 11 yrs old,,,,,, he now has the intelligence of a 13 year old and is 26. He really wants to know his son even though he can't take care of him. The CPS has fought us every step of the way because they had promised the Foster Parents that if they would foster this child they could adopt him. They contacted our daughter, who didn't even raise her own children (We did) and she didn't give them any other names of family to contact. After my husband and I both got out of the hospital, we contacted CPS and they told us that it was a little late in the game for us to get involved. At this point they hadn't even terminated either parents rights. We were able to get both parents to sign the child over to our grand daughter and her husband, which would have only cost us $2,000, but CPS had made up their own rules and are fighting us. That made the cost go up to $8,000, but the Attorney is sure that we will get him because the CPS is going against their own rules.. My husband and I are living on SS after raising our 4 grand children and taking care of my parents in our home until they passed away, so this is an unheard of amount We ask for prayers and will take any donations that anyone can spare. We Thank you for reading this and God Bless you all.
http://www.gofundme.com/66jqc0
Last edited by Miss Caroline on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOD loves You, and so do I.

Luv Ya

CAROL
In God, all things are possible.Luke 17: 27

Miss Caroline
Diamond Member

Re: prayers for Ryan

Post by Miss Caroline » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:17 pm

I had forgotten what Bible verse I hd wth my signature. Very appropriate! :D

Luv Ya

CAROL

Miss Caroline
Diamond Member

Post by Miss Caroline » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:04 am

We are now to $135. but need $2,500 in 14 days to keep our Attorney from withdrawing. I know God is watching out for us and that He will burden your hearts to help with this task. Thank you and God Bless.

Luv Ya

CAROL

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Carol,
I will be Praying for all of you!

God Bless You Love Eva