~~~Thank You All For Your Prayers~~

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~~Thank You All For Your Prayers~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Dear Family/Friends; Thank You All, for your Prayers...Charles Dad, wl. B coming Home this Monday..He suddenly developed a Sinus Infection, and a touch of Pnuemonia, but said, He should be ok...(On the Other Side Now- Some of You, May have seen it on the news: a ,'Corey Laykovich", in Independence, Mo. ws Stabbed to death, on July 27th; ws going to Quik-trip, told His Mom, he'd B right back; well, he made it to the House, & collapsed, died the nxt. morning@the Hospital..At this time, they have no Motives, or clues, who even did it...(This is My Son, STevens, & Devins, Cousin, on His Dads', side...He was only 22 years old)..Then, I spoke with Stevens', Dad, just a little few moments ago; Their Aunt Donna Speaks), Passed away, on Wed., July 31st; so un-fortunatley, they R preparing to Help out, & get ready for Her Funeral, on Aug. 7th, I believe..(I always considered Her, as my Aunt, too)..Well, she was/is, for over 20 Years, so we have been Hit Hard, lately, with a lot of unexpected things)...Anyone, who wld. care to Pray', wld. surely be Appreciated Much..(Than-You All)....(Just taking things, One Day@A Time)....'God Bless All"..Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~~

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: ~~~Thank You All For Your Prayers~~

Post by Hope » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 am

Pastor Shirley,
I am so happy to hear about Charles dad God is so GOOD! It broke my heart to hear about your sons cousin and your Aunt. I will be Praying for all of you. One day at a time Shirley is all you can do with God holding your hand. Hang in there I know God will take good care of you He loves you so much.

God Bless You Love You Eva

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: ~~~Thank You All For Your Prayers~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Hope wrote:Pastor Shirley,
I am so happy to hear about Charles dad God is so GOOD! It broke my heart to hear about your sons cousin and your Aunt. I will be Praying for all of you. One day at a time Shirley is all you can do with God holding your hand. Hang in there I know God will take good care of you He loves you so much.

God Bless You Love You Eva
Dear Eva; Thank-You So Much, for Your Prayers'...I am Holding on, with So Much, going on...Went to see my Son, today, tld. Him the news..He ws Heart-broken too; just can't Believe all of these trials, either to bare..That's what we've been having to do, Dearest, Eva; just taking one day@a time..Thank-You for coming by to comment to me, means a Lot ! 'GLUASDI"..Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley shaw~~~