~~Please Pray For My Father-N-Law~~

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~Please Pray For My Father-N-Law~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:07 am

Dear Family/Friends; Please say a Prayer or two, for my 89 yr. old Father N Law, Cyril E.Shaw..We got a telephone call, that he had a ,TIA-Mild Stroke, and is paralzed in his left arm & hand..He had already had, a Bad Heart-attack, a few yrs. ago..He is@Home now, but last night we recieved another call, for My Husband, Charles, from His Sisters, that he(Dad) is having some Bladder issues...I have been Praying', that God', will Heal Him, Completely ! Charles is very upset right now, because we do not have a way, or the Money to go down & see Him..He is also@a Point, where he doesn't always recognize ,who He is speaking with...(They R wanting Us to come down), but we R stuck@this time..Just got My Grandson ernrolled in School, have to go pay the fees, on july 31st, and My Son, wl. B home of Aug. 7th, wl. have to go pick him up...Cannot affored a rental-car, and My Car wld. Never make it clear to Grants, NM...Charles' Dad cld. definitley use some/any Prayers, for Him to B well, if U don't mind..(Haven't been able to B on as much lately, again, because of taking care of all Family Isues,etc..) I Wl. Thank-You in Advance for Prayers, for my Father n law, that He might pull through this...Thank You All", and God Bless All"..Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: ~~Please Pray For My Father-N-Law~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Shirley Shaw wrote:Dear Family/Friends; Please say a Prayer or two, for my 89 yr. old Father N Law, Cyril E.Shaw..We got a telephone call, that he had a ,TIA-Mild Stroke, and is paralzed in his left arm & hand..He had already had, a Bad Heart-attack, a few yrs. ago..He is@Home now, but last night we recieved another call, for My Husband, Charles, from His Sisters, that he(Dad) is having some Bladder issues...I have been Praying', that God', will Heal Him, Completely ! Charles is very upset right now, because we do not have a way, or the Money to go down & see Him..He is also@a Point, where he doesn't always recognize ,who He is speaking with...(They R wanting Us to come down), but we R stuck@this time..Just got My Grandson ernrolled in School, have to go pay the fees, on july 31st, and My Son, wl. B home of Aug. 7th, wl. have to go pick him up...Cannot affored a rental-car, and My Car wld. Never make it clear to Grants, NM...Charles' Dad cld. definitley use some/any Prayers, for Him to B well, if U don't mind..(Haven't been able to B on as much lately, again, because of taking care of all Family Isues,etc..) I Wl. Thank-You in Advance for Prayers, for my Father n law, that He might pull through this...Thank You All", and God Bless All"..Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~
I guess I had a Double Post, again; don't know How or Why..So Sorry@that ! 'God Bless"..Love, Pastor Shirley shaw~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: ~~Please Pray For My Father-N-Law~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Shirley Shaw wrote:Dear Family/Friends; Please say a Prayer or two, for my 89 yr. old Father N Law, Cyril E.Shaw..We got a telephone call, that he had a ,TIA-Mild Stroke, and is paralzed in his left arm & hand..He had already had, a Bad Heart-attack, a few yrs. ago..He is@Home now, but last night we recieved another call, for My Husband, Charles, from His Sisters, that he(Dad) is having some Bladder issues...I have been Praying', that God', will Heal Him, Completely ! Charles is very upset right now, because we do not have a way, or the Money to go down & see Him..He is also@a Point, where he doesn't always recognize ,who He is speaking with...(They R wanting Us to come down), but we R stuck@this time..Just got My Grandson ernrolled in School, have to go pay the fees, on july 31st, and My Son, wl. B home of Aug. 7th, wl. have to go pick him up...Cannot affored a rental-car, and My Car wld. Never make it clear to Grants, NM...Charles' Dad cld. definitley use some/any Prayers, for Him to B well, if U don't mind..(Haven't been able to B on as much lately, again, because of taking care of all Family Isues,etc..) I Wl. Thank-You in Advance for Prayers, for my Father n law, that He might pull through this...Thank You All", and God Bless All"..Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~
I guess I had a Double Post, again; don't know How or Why..So Sorry@that ! 'God Bless"..Love, Pastor Shirley shaw~