~~Please Pray For My Father-N-Law~~

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~Please Pray For My Father-N-Law~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:07 am

Dear Family/Friends; Please say a Prayer or two, for my 89 yr. old Father N Law, Cyril E.Shaw..We got a telephone call, that he had a ,TIA-Mild Stroke, and is paralzed in his left arm & hand..He had already had, a Bad Heart-attack, a few yrs. ago..He [email protected] now, but last night we recieved another call, for My Husband, Charles, from His Sisters, that he(Dad) is having some Bladder issues...I have been Praying', that God', will Heal Him, Completely ! Charles is very upset right now, because we do not have a way, or the Money to go down & see Him..He is [email protected] Point, where he doesn't always recognize ,who He is speaking with...(They R wanting Us to come down), but we R [email protected] time..Just got My Grandson ernrolled in School, have to go pay the fees, on july 31st, and My Son, wl. B home of Aug. 7th, wl. have to go pick him up...Cannot affored a rental-car, and My Car wld. Never make it clear to Grants, NM...Charles' Dad cld. definitley use some/any Prayers, for Him to B well, if U don't mind..(Haven't been able to B on as much lately, again, because of taking care of all Family Isues,etc..) I Wl. Thank-You in Advance for Prayers, for my Father n law, that He might pull through this...Thank You All", and God Bless All"..Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: ~~Please Pray For My Father-N-Law~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Shirley Shaw wrote:Dear Family/Friends; Please say a Prayer or two, for my 89 yr. old Father N Law, Cyril E.Shaw..We got a telephone call, that he had a ,TIA-Mild Stroke, and is paralzed in his left arm & hand..He had already had, a Bad Heart-attack, a few yrs. ago..He [email protected] now, but last night we recieved another call, for My Husband, Charles, from His Sisters, that he(Dad) is having some Bladder issues...I have been Praying', that God', will Heal Him, Completely ! Charles is very upset right now, because we do not have a way, or the Money to go down & see Him..He is [email protected] Point, where he doesn't always recognize ,who He is speaking with...(They R wanting Us to come down), but we R [email protected] time..Just got My Grandson ernrolled in School, have to go pay the fees, on july 31st, and My Son, wl. B home of Aug. 7th, wl. have to go pick him up...Cannot affored a rental-car, and My Car wld. Never make it clear to Grants, NM...Charles' Dad cld. definitley use some/any Prayers, for Him to B well, if U don't mind..(Haven't been able to B on as much lately, again, because of taking care of all Family Isues,etc..) I Wl. Thank-You in Advance for Prayers, for my Father n law, that He might pull through this...Thank You All", and God Bless All"..Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~
I guess I had a Double Post, again; don't know How or Why..So [email protected] ! 'God Bless"..Love, Pastor Shirley shaw~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: ~~Please Pray For My Father-N-Law~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Shirley Shaw wrote:Dear Family/Friends; Please say a Prayer or two, for my 89 yr. old Father N Law, Cyril E.Shaw..We got a telephone call, that he had a ,TIA-Mild Stroke, and is paralzed in his left arm & hand..He had already had, a Bad Heart-attack, a few yrs. ago..He [email protected] now, but last night we recieved another call, for My Husband, Charles, from His Sisters, that he(Dad) is having some Bladder issues...I have been Praying', that God', will Heal Him, Completely ! Charles is very upset right now, because we do not have a way, or the Money to go down & see Him..He is [email protected] Point, where he doesn't always recognize ,who He is speaking with...(They R wanting Us to come down), but we R [email protected] time..Just got My Grandson ernrolled in School, have to go pay the fees, on july 31st, and My Son, wl. B home of Aug. 7th, wl. have to go pick him up...Cannot affored a rental-car, and My Car wld. Never make it clear to Grants, NM...Charles' Dad cld. definitley use some/any Prayers, for Him to B well, if U don't mind..(Haven't been able to B on as much lately, again, because of taking care of all Family Isues,etc..) I Wl. Thank-You in Advance for Prayers, for my Father n law, that He might pull through this...Thank You All", and God Bless All"..Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~
I guess I had a Double Post, again; don't know How or Why..So [email protected] ! 'God Bless"..Love, Pastor Shirley shaw~