"HEAVENLY,...FATHER!"...

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"HEAVENLY,...FATHER!"...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 am

Heavenly-Father, help us; to continue your furthering work, until the return of your Son, (our Saviour, The Christ)!... Today, I petition You; in His Name of Jesus!... "Please, bring relief to Your children,…who are suffering physical, emotional and spiritual ailments; You promise us, that we will not undergo anything, that is beyond our tolerance. And, we knowing that; the very breath we take, comes from Your Father, (and ours): I today, plead with You!...

We are to carry our Cross; but even You, dear Lord,...had someone called; "Cyrene", who assisted You,...along the Way!... And so, I ask that the current suffering, of my readers and friends; may be made lighter, that they all,…may continue carrying Your Yoke; which is much lighter, than our very own. May we keep, our eyes on You,...dear Jesus!...

Your Father's Ways, are often beyond our feeble reasoning. But, You are our Exempler!... Give us, the courage to move onward; the strength to carry our Cross; and when we can't,...be there for us; as Cyrene, was there,...for You!".... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: "HEAVENLY,...FATHER!"...

Post by Hope » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:22 am

Izzy,
Thank you for this WONDERFUL Prayer we all need it!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: "HEAVENLY,...FATHER!"...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Amen,....sister!...