“LIVING,…FOR,…CHRIST!”…

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“LIVING,…FOR,…CHRIST!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:15 pm

“LIVING,…FOR,…CHRIST!”…

I would like, an easing of my conditions,…but; not full ceasing, of my oppressions. I fear that, liberty would make me,…lose; the burning Love, of Christ-Jesus!...

As I contemplate, my own comment,…I wonder; if the lack of persecution, in America,…is a reason why; many Christians, have a shallow commitment to Christ. I also wonder, if Christians in America,…would continue to stand for Christ; in the face, of persecution?...

Although I am thankful, for the “Freedom”; that believers still have, in America,…I pray; that this, “Freedom”,…does not; result in believers, losing their burning Love,…for Jesus!...

Our Bible says, that a Worldwide persecution, of believers,…will come; in these current times. My prayer is, “When this persecution comes, that all believers will be ready,…to stand; for their Faith, even to the point of giving their lives,…for: Jesus-Christ!”... Amen.

As our Apostle Paul stated, while he was imprisoned in Rome,…”For to me, to live is Christ,…and; to die, is gain!”….(please see, Philippians 1:21).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “LIVING,…FOR,…CHRIST!”…

Post by Hope » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Izzy,
Living For Christ, is something we all need to do. This is so Good!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “LIVING,…FOR,…CHRIST!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Amen, sister Eva; let us all, continue to labor together; to bring in, the Lost: into His Sheepfold!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...