Update On Karen Bunker & Karen Kelley

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Update On Karen Bunker & Karen Kelley

Post by DeaconSteve » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:17 pm

I should have posted this a few days ago, but I forgot. I talked to Karen Bunker on the phone on Saturday I think, and she herself is not doing so well, as her Parkinson's disease is progress. It is difficult for her to get around to take care of Michael, though I think that she is worse off. She does what she cans as she is able, and that does not allow her much time on her computer. Karen Kelley, some may already know this, had back surgery on the 29th of May, and actually is doing some better because it, though she has a long, long way to go in the healing process. She cannot to any lifting or bending for several weeks the doctors told her, and she does have a visiting nurse who comes a few days in the week, not sure how many. So, perhaps we can keep both Karen's in our prayers that God may intervene and bless them with better health, and for all of our dear friends and family who are sick or suffering. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Update On Karen Bunker & Karen Kelley

Post by Hope » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Steve,
Thank you so much for sharing this I have been thinking about Karen Bunker and I was going to call her. I will be Praying for both Karens, God Bless Them Both!
Love Eva

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:08 pm

I have been and will continue to pray for the both of them!!!

Love and prayers, Jan
Attachments
Heart Felt Prayers for your Family.png
Heart Felt Prayers for your Family.png (282.77 KiB) Viewed 841 times
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Oh My Lord; I did hear of her (back-surgery), but had No Idea', how Bad, all of this was ! I am, & Wl. B', Praying for Her, & Husband Mike, ea. and every Moment'...Love You, Karen..'May God', See You Through, to A 'Speedy Recovery'..I [email protected] Back Surgery Thing..My Husband, Charles, had Neck & Back, Surgery, on Jan. 16th...He came bk., to me, with ,'No use of His Left Hand/Arm', had a Feeding tube inserted,(Now out,Praise God'), but had to go through Speech-Therapy', and all, too. He now has a Hoveround, oxygen concentrator, tank, and Wheel-Chair...This is not an easy thing to go through..I have been taking care of him, ever since..He ws in Mid America Nursing Rehab, in Overland, Park, Kansas, for well over a Month....He is finally eating,etc...So, Dear Karen, Know that I Am, & Will Be praying for You, Daily...'God Bless You & Mike"...Love you, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Shirley Shaw wrote:Oh My Lord; I did hear of her (back-surgery), but had No Idea', how Bad, all of this was ! I am, & Wl. B', Praying for Her, & Husband Mike, ea. and every Moment'...Love You, Karen..'May God', See You Through, to A 'Speedy Recovery'..I [email protected] Back Surgery Thing..My Husband, Charles, had Neck & Back, Surgery, on Jan. 16th...He came bk., to me, with ,'No use of His Left Hand/Arm', had a Feeding tube inserted,(Now out,Praise God'), but had to go through Speech-Therapy', and all, too. He now has a Hoveround, oxygen concentrator, tank, and Wheel-Chair...This is not an easy thing to go through..I have been taking care of him, ever since..He ws in Mid America Nursing Rehab, in Overland, Park, Kansas, for well over a Month....He is finally eating,etc...So, Dear Karen, Know that I Am, & Will Be praying for You, Daily...'God Bless You & Mike"...Love you, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~~~
(Also Praying for Dear Sweet, Karen Kelly..I know that She has been through a Lot, too..Love you Too, Karen K...'God Bless"...Love, Shirley shaw~~~