Heartbreak

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
JanlovesKoo4Ever

Heartbreak

Post by JanlovesKoo4Ever » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:17 pm

I pray to GOD everyday asking him to give me the strength to go on. I lost my man of 10 years and I feel like my whole world came crashing down on me :cry: I miss him so badly! I feel like GOD took my most precious gift from me I feel so alone, how do I go on? :(

sister ma. grace
Registered Member

Post by sister ma. grace » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:38 am

:D SMILES IF YOUR MAN HAS GONE he doesnt deserve of your undying love there is always someone will come to the rescue FOR GOD HASA VERY WONDERFUL PURPOSE FOR YOU.
any body who would like to be my friends and those who have problems that like be pray and
those who need to listen to his or her troubles

JanlovesKoo4Ever

Post by JanlovesKoo4Ever » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:00 pm

[quote="sister ma. grace"]:D SMILES IF YOUR MAN HAS GONE he doesnt deserve of your undying love there is always someone will come to the rescue FOR GOD HASA VERY WONDERFUL PURPOSE FOR YOU.

Think you for your input but I think you got the wrong idea; my man is deceased. That is what I mean when I said I lost my man of 10 years! :(

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:02 pm

Think you for your input but I think you got the wrong idea; my man is deceased. That is what I meant when I said I lost my man of 10 years! :(

JanlovesKoo4Ever

Post by JanlovesKoo4Ever » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:02 pm

Anonymous wrote:Think you for your input but I think you got the wrong idea; my man is deceased. That is what I meant when I said I lost my man of 10 years! :(

sister ma. grace
Registered Member

Post by sister ma. grace » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:05 pm

:lol: well im sorry you are right i misunderstood you message but anyway
ithink he is in good hand god will make away. when theres seems to be no way
any body who would like to be my friends and those who have problems that like be pray and
those who need to listen to his or her troubles

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:54 pm

Thank you! But that's still not telling me how do I go on. I believe in GOD 100 percent but I am also so sad most of the time. I try to do things that will take my mind of off it, I even moved to a different state but I still feel alone!! :(

chynwe
Registered Member

Post by chynwe » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:01 pm

My Dear,

Accept my heartfelt condolence for your loss. We all at some point lose our loved ones. It is quite natural to feel a deep sense of loss and loneliness. It is only Time, the great healer that will take away your sorrow. In the mean time be consoled by the fact that you had the opportunity of having known someone who has touched your heart so deeply while he was alive. It is a priviledge to have had such a person in your life. Pray also that he is resting in the bosom of our Lord. Move on with your life as best you can and God will make all things beautiful in His time.
Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow Me.