Prayer Alert

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Prayer Alert

Post by DeaconSteve » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Folks are getting battered with severe storms and tornadoes down in the Fort Worth and Dallas Texas area, at least the worse of it is going on there and it could get even worse. Coverage on Fox News. I don't know how our Karen Bunker and her area has been affected. Our daughter Karen and family also lives near there in Keller, Texas. I am keeping our eyes on the TV reports as they happen. I pray for the safety of all those who have already been affected because of damage and also of those storms to come, most especially that there will be no reports of lives lost.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: Prayer Alert

Post by Linner » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Steve, thank you for this alert. My prayers for safety also added to yours. May the news be good in regard to your family and also Karen and Mike. May God lay His protective blanket over all...

Love, Linda :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Steve, Linda, and to all the people who have called to check on us..............PRAISE GOD, WE AND THE PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN OR HEARD FROM GOT NO DAMAGE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN KILLED. Steve, I have heard nothing about the Keller area and had there been a lot of damage, I am sure we would have heard by now.

Our worst hit area seems to be Arlington and I just heard that it is being declared a disaster area. They are still saying no lives have been lost although many injured. The storms are moving out of the DFW area and there is much to pray about. Most of the hard hit have no power and there is no tellin how long it will be before they do.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL. WE LOVE YOU,

KAREN
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Steve,
I will be Praying and Karen thank you so much for the good report so far!
God Bless You Love Eva

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Like Karen has said, their own particular areas are safe and some are not. I am sure that we won't know until much later today and maybe not even until tomorrow. Don't care much for them tornadoes. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm

THANK YOU, JESUS...THANK YOU, KAREN, FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY. GOD BLESS...

LOVE ALWAYS, LINDA
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 pm

I, too, have been watching the videos put up on Yahoo regarding the Dallas-Ft. Worth tornados....and I do have friends in those areas so my prayers have been and will continue to go up. Having lived in tornado alley in Kansas and Oklahoma, I feel for those who have to endure that type of storm. As I told my daughter earlier today, I'll put up with the desert heat just to be out of the way of such bad storms......Thanks Steve for the alert and thanks Karen for giving us an update on your situation.....blessings on all...... KayD
Poet1108--Kay A Davis

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Once again, thanks to all of you for prayers . It has been quite a day. I thank the Lord for hearing you and for helping us all to get through it. Holy Week was very difficult for the Lord Jesus. But this year, He protected us from harm. GOD AND ALL OF YOU ARE JUST SO AWESOME!

Love to all,
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 am

thank you Lord for no loss of life. the damage on TV looks severe. (I just emailed you, Karen) and Steve, I totally forgot that your daughter lives in Texas! God has been so good to spare lives.
Love to all!
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13