Please pray for my brother "Frank"

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Judith Johnson Kypta
Gold Member

Please pray for my brother "Frank"

Post by Judith Johnson Kypta » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 pm

My brother (82 years young) is a stubborn man, and is not "Saved." He was always a "Macho Man." Being a "Golden Gloves" Boxer when he was young, a Marine, and later a good father and husband. he has (2) children plus grand and great grand kids.

Frank's wife died at age 49 with lung cancer, and he (from the old school) never ever looked at another woman. Lived only for his children. . .

He cries a lot now, (has Alzheimer) he and his daughter are estranged, ( they have many differences) and it is so sad to see my once strong brother, weak and scared. Yes, please keep him in your prayers.

Oh, I wanted to add. . . Frank was crushed with a Crane while working at American Bridge, years ago. . He was not expected to live, he was given his last rights and all, but my Aunt & Uncle (Preachers, on my mom's side) never gave up, staying at his bed for days, praying.

Jesus appeared to my mom and told her "your son will be healed, and live" that was while she was on her way to the hospital, after a phone call came, telling her that her son would be passing in a very short time, and to get there very quickly! After she got there Frank began suddenly to improve, and everyone stood in amazement. Frank lived, and his healing was called a "Miracle" by doctors, and by everyone that knew how ill he was.
He was an invalid for years. After that, he moved from bed, to wheel chair, to braces and crutches, operations, etc. . . It involved a long process He asks everyday now, why God has allowed him to live. . My belief is that God is waiting, for 'Frank' to invite Him into his heart, before he has to leave this earth. .
Thank you for praying for Frank, JJK
What the world requires of the Christians . . . is that they should continue to be Christians

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Please pray for my brother "Frank"

Post by Hope » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Judith,
I will be Praying for your brother and for his salvation! And also for you!
God Bless You Love Eva

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:23 am

Prayers ascending, Judie. And perhaps Frank HAS accepted Jesus into his heart. with Alzheimers, we never know, and it is between him and our Lord anyway,.... My grandmother and aunt both had the disease, and it is heart breaking.

If he has moments of clarity, and he asks why God let him live, tell him that God is using him to teach others many wonderful things, and that he is a wonderful person, and that God has so much faith in him.....my heart goes out to you, and my prayers are going up, my friend.
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Judith Johnson Kypta
Gold Member

Post by Judith Johnson Kypta » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Thanks so much, Pokey. . .I will do that, the next time he say things like that.
Hugs,
JJK
What the world requires of the Christians . . . is that they should continue to be Christians

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 am

Judie, I will certainly keep Frank in my prayers. Dear one, only God knows who is and who isn't saved, and Pokey is right in that regard. As for me, I believe that the only people who won't be enjoying eternal life with our God are those who hate and have denied him. I can't believe that God would create all of us his children, for us to go to hell because we didn't proclaim that we were saved Remember, Jesus saved all of humankind when he died on that cross I will also pray that his daughter can find it in her heart to reconcilled to her and dad God bless
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Judith Johnson Kypta
Gold Member

Post by Judith Johnson Kypta » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks Steve, and I know what you are saying. . .But, there are so many pieces of scripture that state otherwise. John 3:3; "'Verily, Verily, I say unto you "Unless a man is BORN AGAIN, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God."
John 14:6; " No one can come to the Father except through me. .... no man cometh unto the Father but by me; Christ is the only way of access unto the Father"
Romans 3:23; the Apostle wrote, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." So, a person needs to be born again in order to have their sins forgiven and have a relationship with God.

I hope he has asked Jesus in, and its true, we really don't know . . . Thanks for your prayers,
God bless,
JJK

poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Judith: I will pray and ask that God's best will be done for your brother Frank.....and with Alzheimers we may never know what he truly does feel about our Father God....yet, God knows and obviously there is a reason for all the past miracles of healing.....blessings as you have your hands full......KayD
Poet1108--Kay A Davis

Judith Johnson Kypta
Gold Member

Post by Judith Johnson Kypta » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Thanks so much, KayD
"Happy Easter" to you and yours.
JJK
PS, My brother swears like a Trooper, uses God's name in vein, all the time, and always before "Alzheimer"
voiced his disbelief, and negative feelings. . .So, that is where I get my opinion about his not being saved, God tells us "You will know them by their fruits." But, I do hope he has accepted Jesus, and pray, that he has a place waiting, in Heaven. . .