I need a prayer.

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
vickielynn
Silver Member

I need a prayer.

Post by vickielynn » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:33 am

:( Hello everyone sorry to bother everyone again but I need prayer, my computer is so bad sometimes I can get on sometimes I can,t I am praying for another one can,t afford a new not even a used one but it don,t hurt to pray for one does it I do so much on my computer I keep in touch with my sister in kentucky that has terminal cancer and other family members I also use it trying to help our outreach pastor by contacting local merchants in our area. I love being on hugs and have,nt been able to post anything new but want to.so would you please pray for me that God could make it possible and send one my way. I have been praying really hard for this but still nothing I am sure God has his reason why I have,nt got one yet but I ain,t giving up. I know this is,nt a very important prayer request but it is to me love you all you are a true blessing thank you and God bless vickie )))(((
[img][/img]God bless vickielynn

Jeff Guest

Re: I need a prayer.

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 am

Absolutely will pray with you, hard money times for many right now...God can do anything with some heartfelt prayer!!!
God Bless You!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: I need a prayer.

Post by Hope » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Vickie,
I will be praying for you I know God will take care of your needs. It is hard times for so many.

God Bless You Love Eva