just starting my walk

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
ally12
Registered Member

just starting my walk

Post by ally12 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:15 pm

Well, here's a little about what's going on with me. I am 21 years old, and I have found the love of my life. I have always believed in God, but never really had a strong faith. I met Matt around February, and he is away in the marines. Thank the Lord he is in SanDiego until January. Anyway, Matt has helped me on my walk and everything is going wonderful because we have a God centered relationship. Matt is truly my gift from above.

I have been diagnosed with cervical cancer, and right now the biggest thing in my life is prayer, without it i probably wouldn't be here. So if anyone is going through anything tough, or anything at all (good or bad) don't hesitate to ask for a prayer, from anyone!

God Bless
Ally
trust in Him
ally

pizza_hater_1467
Registered Member

Are you alright...

Post by pizza_hater_1467 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:09 pm

wow are u alright?!? I hope so...i believe in god to and he will help you...i pray when somthing sad happens...it usually helps...
FoLlOw YoUr DrEaMs

Kristi
Registered Member

Post by Kristi » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:43 pm

First of all I just wanted to say I am happy for your love in your life. My husband was who led me to Christ, 5 years ago when I was 15. It is such a wonderful blessing to be loved by a man with the love he holds for Jesus, and to feel the love, through him, of Jesus.

Also I just wanted to say that God can give you peace and comfort. He can also do miracles. It's important to be grateful and it shows that you are. Be encouraged by this trying time, it means God is teaching you something; that you are growing and maturing.

I pray that God would use this experience to help you and all those who come in contact with you, to know Him in a way you all have not known Him before. That you would have a deeper relationship with Him. Also that God would use you and bless you for your faith in Him. I pray these things in Jesus' name!

Thank you for sharing this, it has blessed me.

chynwe
Registered Member

Post by chynwe » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:11 pm

God is indeed our strength, our refuge, our stronghold in all circumstances. He will make all things beautiful in His time. The Bible says that all things work out unto good for those who love God. He will make a way where there is no way. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and it shall be well with you.
Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow Me.

angelbwu@yahoo.c

god is a great god!!!

Post by angelbwu@yahoo.c » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:28 pm

yes, he is a gift from heaven. just pray and believe there is nothing that god cannot do. god can raise the dead, walk on water, open blind eyes, cause the deaf and dumb to hear and start to talk, cause the cripple to walk,turn water into wine, feed five thousand with two loves of bread and two fishes, just say (lord i know you are the same yesterday, today and forever, you never change)help my unbelief,grain of a mustard seed is all the faith you have to have not much is it? praying for you both. from tenn.

waiting (beam'sgirl)
Registered Member

Post by waiting (beam'sgirl) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:00 am

yes...god is everlasting...he always hear our prayers...
just pray and he'll be by your side...well he's always by your side no matter what happens... :)
bao lee bloom tanjararak