Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:01 pm

“COME-PRAY,…WITH-ME!”…

No, dear-friends,…ours, is not a new program. Not a new plan. But, something I believe,…sent from Heaven itself; to call us, (who believe), to this place,…of greatest effectiveness. On our knees, humbling ourselves,…before our Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name),…and saying; “Dear God, we desperately need You. We have no new plan. We have no new thing, that we can offer,…to this world; or our nation. What we need, is for You,…to send; Your Son, (Jesus)!”… Amen.

From personal experience, I can say that things don’t ever end,…with prayer; that’s always the beginning place, but it’s never the ending place. And, so,…please pray with me:

“Heavenly-Father, I thank You,…for allowing us, (Your Son’s Faithful Followers); to be a part of what, You are doing. Father, You could do this all,…on Your own. You don’t need us. But, You invite us to join,…You; (through Your Son, Jesus),…and we are so grateful. Thank-You, Father!”… Amen.

“Yes, Father,…thank You, for calling us to prayer; thank You for calling us, to serve,…Your Son; in a place of humility, in a place of repentance. We, (The Faithful-Believers), recognize that You,…Father; have everything for us!”… Amen.

“So, dear God,…we commit ourselves; to seeking Your Face, constantly. And we offer, You,…our voices; our minds, our hands and feet. Here we are, dear God. Show us how to release, Your-Power,…to bring increased, Honor and Glory; to You. And too bring about, a new-awakening,…amongst, Your people; that accomplishes only, Your purposes,…in our daily lives!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6825
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 667 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 667 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 667 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:05 pm

“HE’S,…MINDFUL-OF-YOU!”…

Friends. There are, so many,…”things” / trying-to, steal-our-peace; our Joy,…and / affect-our: personal lives, in negative ways!...

Praise-God!... For, our,…Bible!... Yes!...

A true-blueprint, to aid us,…(who-believe) / in these, most: difficult-and-challenging, of,…times!...

I-for-one, glean,…from / The-Son’s, own: “Anointing!”…*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*… Amen.

May, you,…dear-reader and friends / receive: “God’s-very-Best!”…

Our Creator, is,…indeed / a: “Good-God!”…*(Jehovah / His-Marvelous-Name)*…

Release, your,…Faith!...

Find,…”Christ-Jesus!”… And, allow,…The-Son / to be, that: point-of-contact!... For, only,…He, (Jesus) / is-your: “source!”…

No one, comes to,…The-Father / but,…by-in-and-thru: The-Son!... Amen.

Plant,…your,…Seed!...

I-for-one,…give / God: all-the-praise!...

It’s what,…His-Son / has-taught-me: to do, always!...

Begin, to read,…your / Bible!...

Folks!... As-you-do, you’ll find a,…”burning-fire” / for: God!... It, will-come-forth,…in / you!...

Yes!... Let, all of your,…expectations / soar-to: God!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader,…let me, be / your-servant,…as, together; we serve,…The-Son!”… Amen.

Build, your,…Faith / daily!... For, God,…only-speaks / giant-truths; which open, many-doors!...

The-Joy, found in,…The-Son / this, is our: truest-strength!...

Friends. I am praying, for you to,…feel / God’s-Presence: Yes!...

Receive,…”His-Spiritual-Guidance!”…

Folks!... In spite, of my many,…struggles / the weariness, and the feeling; of sometimes, being,…forgotten. I-for-one, have learned the greatest,…”secret” / in-the: world.

Yes!... Jesus,…Returns!...

Name, anything that,…is / “good”; in this life, and Satan,…will try / to,…steal: it!...

He’s, trying to destroy,…everything / “good”: about you, and about,…me!...

Don’t, let,…him / steal-your: “Faith!”… Your,…Love, (for-others); you hopes, your desire to,…”Trust” / in: God!... Amen.

Friends. God’s-Purposes, (by-in-and-thru / Jesus); don’t mix, with,…Satan’s!...

We, are,…”God’s-Property!”…

Bought-and-Redeemed!... Even,…”Ransomed!”… All done, by the,…shed-blood / of: The-Son!...

Today, I,…”plant-in-you” / (dear-reader): this,…“Seed-of-Faith!”…

Yes!... The-Son, (Jesus),…paid-the-price!... In,…full / we-were: bought!...(Please-read, 1st Corinthians 6: 19-20)…

And, so,…I-freely / submit-to: my,…only,…Saviour!...

I pray, that: “You, come-to-see,…that-you’re / unique-and-irreplaceable; there’s, no one,…else / quite: like-you!... And, the same,…is-most / true, of: The-Father and His-Son!... Each, uniquely-proper. Separate-yet,…both, filled / with: Love-for-You!”… Amen.

Folks!... Our battle, is-not,…with / God!... For, He,…(Yahweh / if-you-prefer); is always,…(“MINDFUL,…OF,…YOU”)!...

Remember, always,…that-we’ve / been, well-equipped: with many, “spiritual-weapons!”…

Our, Enemy,…is / devious: and doesn’t, fight-fair!... Little, does,…he / know-that: the-ultimate-victory, is already,…ours!...*(although, indeed / many: smaller-skirmishes-remain)*…

Even so,…(“Just-Come / Sweet-Jesus”)!...

Yes!... Just,…Come!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6735
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 639 times
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 639 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 639 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:06 pm

“WHAT-PEACE,…AND / PROSPERITY?”…

Friends. What-or-who, is it,…that / you: adore?...

Do you, talk to,…(“Jesus”); as if, He,…were-a-member / of: your-own-family?...

Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Is your, conversation with our,…Saviour / authentic?...

Is it,…”Loving” / and: real?...

Who-of-you, really makes this,…”subject-matter” / personal?...

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); worship a, living-God,…*(Jehovah / His-Wonderful-Name)*,…Who: piles-high, all the mountains!...

Yes!... He’s,…”dug-deep” / the gorges; and has, traced the rivers,…with / His-own: Fingers!...

He, knows,…all-the-stars / by their: personal-names. And, has also,…”numbered” / all the hairs: on your, own,…head!...*(not-just / counted)*… But, indeed,…”numbered”… Amen.

This,…Creator / of-ours; has also, hung-our-globe,…perfectly, on-what-seems: to be, much,…”nothingness!”…*(so-we-think)*…

Folks!... This, same,…God / Loves: you!... Let-this-truth, resonate inside the,…inner-most-parts / of-your-own: hearts-and-minds!...

Dear-reader and friends. Knowing that, God,…Loves / me, (by-in-and-thru / Jesus); has also, helped me,…to understand / Who: I-am!...

And, what,…each-of-us / is ultimately, called: to do!...

This,…”spiritual-knowledge” / produces a stillness; which-runs-deep, through my own,…character!...

I,…listen-to-Jesus!... As, His-Voice,…speaks-to-me / by-in-and-thru: the many, written-pages of our,…”Holy-Scriptures!”… Amen.

I pray, that: “You, awaken and seek,…His-Father’s-Face!”… Amen.

We-are-those, who,…carry / The-Son: wherever, we go!...

Pray-with-me, won’t,…you?...

“Sweet-Jesus!... Let,…Your-Presence,…fill / and influence: everything, I,… do-and-say!”… Amen.

Yes!... “Lord, help me,…today-and-tomorrow / to be, a constant: reflection-of-You!... For, it’s in,…Your-Mighty-Name / that-we, (who-believe): are heard, of our,…Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Yes!... Please,…hear-our / pleas!...

Meanwhile, let us,…all / give-onto-others; as if, they be,…”Seeds”: which, you-and-I,…have / sown!...

Don’t give, as if,…its / some-debt: you’re-paying, back,…to / someone!...

You see, (dear-reader and friends); Almighty-God, takes your,…”Seed-Planting” / and multiplies it: all for,…His / Glory!...

And, He,…does / so: as, only,…He / sees-fit!...

Anything, we do,…for / “good”: is-a-seed!...

This means, your,…Love!... Your,…Time!... Your,…Prayers!... Your,…Compassion!... Especially, for those,…of-our-own / “Household-of-Faith!”… Amen.

Know-this-truth!... The,…”Sowers” / hold-the-right: to actually, expect to receive,…a / Harvest!...

So, measure-well,…what-you / plant. Know, that,…our / Creator: is-for-you. And, not,…against / you!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader,…receive a glimpse / of-your: (Harvesting)!”… Amen.

Let, us,…together / “Sow”… Yes!... These,…”Seeds-of-Faith!”… For, it shall be,…multiplied / onto-you. And, in ways,…that / you: need-it-most!...

Our,…(“Prosperity”),…is / a: Spiritual-One!...

Thereafter, and secondly,…we / can-grow: in all other, areas. Covering, every aspect of our,…personal-lives!...

I pray, that: “Your, health,…prospers / even-as: our own, (Spirit),…is / prospering!”… Amen.

Friends. Expect,…”things”,…to change / for-you. We,…cannot / Love: “Mammon”,…and,…God!...*(equally-so)*…

And, a,…”double-minded / person”,…God / cannot-ever: use to His,…”Good!”…

So, don’t limit your thoughts,…of,…”Prosperity”,…to mean / only: “Money!”…

Wisdom-and-Understanding, is what our,…King-Solomon / prayed-the-most: for!...

And, when,…he / received-it: all-else, fell into,…place!... Yes!... All-else, simply,…”followed” / right-behind: (“PEACE,…AND,…PROSPERITY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6690
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 621 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:51 pm

“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO!”…

Friends. I-personally-believe, that,…*(John 14: 28 )*… Is, indeed,…one-of, (if-not); the most, effective utterances,…our / Lord, (Jesus): has-ever-spoken, publicly!... Amen.

“The-Father, is-greater,…than / I”… *(Jesus-speaking)*…

The-Religionists, will do their best,…in explaining / even-this, away; by saying, that-there,…are / three, (3): persons-in-one. And, that,…Almighty-God / Jehovah: His-Glorious-Name!... Holds, a-complex-nature!...

Folks!... This, is complete,…”hog-wash!”…

Nowhere, in our,…Bible / is-the-mention: of-such-lies!...

Let us, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Believers”); always-remember, that,…Jesus / spoke: no-guile, (or-lies)!...

He, cannot!... Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…(Jesus) / is-the: Son-of-God!... The,…One / and: Only!...

Remember-this-truth!... Believing, in,…The-Son / is-indeed; a-set-forth, criteria. One, put-in-place,…by / His-Father!...

This, equates to,…”Eternal-Life!”…

*(read, John 5: 24)*…

Guard,…the / otherwise-known: “Simplicity-of-Christ!”…

“The-Father,…(Judges) / no-one. But, has given,…(All-Judgment) / to-the: Son!”... *(read, John 5: 22 )*… And, specifically,…this / pertains – to: (“All,…Flesh”)!... Amen.

This is why, our,…Jesus / is-called: “The-Son,…of,…Man!”…

God, has given,…His-Son / “Authority”: to execute,…”Judgement!”…

You-see, although our,…Jesus / is-the, (“first-born”): of all,…”Creation!”… He, (Jesus),…is-also / born-of-woman!...

Although, initially-and-originally,…a,…(“Spirit”) / Jesus; commissioned-by, His-Father,…also / passed-thru-the: “womb!”…*(like-any-other / fleshly: human)*…

And, hence-forth,…became / a: Man!... Amen.

I-must-insist, that,…there’s-an-error / grammatically-illustrated-in: *(John 1: 1 )*…

“The-Word”,…which, is-to-say / Jesus: cannot-be-both,…(“WITH”),…God!... To later, be mentioned,…that / He, (Jesus),…(“WAS”): God,…also!...

Folks!... Either, Jesus,…was,…(“WITH”),…God!... Or, He,…(Jesus / The-Word),…(“IS”): God,…Himself!...

The, whole-sentence-structure,…of / (*John 1: 1 )*…. Is-completely-incorrect!... Amen.

Yet!... Millions, still today,…cling-on-to / this: (“Error”)!... By, calling,…our / Jesus: God,…Himself!...

The-Son, of,…God / would-have: told us, so!... Were, He,…ever to have / been: God,…Himself!...

Dear-reader and friends. I pray, that,…you: “Come-to-realize, that,…God / Never,…(WAS): anything!”… No, sir!... All-the-contrary, is most,…true!...

God,…(“has-always”),…been!... Yes!... He’s,…from / “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… Amen.

Or,…He,…is / not!...

It appears, clear-to-me,…that, mankind; has indeed, delve into,…God’s-Word: by,…(“Adding”): to the,…”written-truths”,…of / God!...

And, so,…we’ve been / “plagued”: by, God!... *(as-a-result)*… *(Please-read, Revelation 22: 18 )*…

And, because,…we’ve / delve-into-altering: or-taking-away, from this,…written / Word!... God, has promised,…to,…those, responsible; that-they, will not,…(”possess-a-share”) / in: eternal-life!...

*(Please-read, Revelation 22: 19 )*…

Friends. You, cannot,…claim-to-be / (“WITH”): anyone!... To, thereafter,…also-claim / to-be,…that: (very-same),…”person!”…

Use,…your / “God-Given-Reasoning!”... This type, of,… thinking / is-completely: “absurd-and-ludicrous!”…

As-I-receive, this,…truth / I conclude, that; it is, mankind’s own,…interest / which has: adulterated,…*(John 1: 1 )*…

Don’t-be-so,…”gullible!”… The, very,…(”scribes-of-old”) / in an effort, to appease; their own, kings-of-old,…most-certainly; had much, to do,…in,…(“adding”): and/or,…in,…(“taking-away”),…here-a-little / and: there-a-little!... Amen.

Yes!... As they, saw-fit!... To meet,…”The-Religionist’s” / own-hidden-agendas!... Wherever, deemed-necessary!...

To, in turn,…influence / the-general-masses. Such, has always been,…The-Roman / Catholic-Church: and its, powerful-influence. This, global-institution,…(“since-its-inception”),…has / managed; to persuade, millions, for,…”eons-now!”…

Yes!... Satan’s-own-Presence!... A,…”Roaring-Lion” / lurking-about: seeking, whom to devour!... Right-inside, our very own,…places / of: worship!...

Devious,…Deeds!... We’ve been, forewarned. Have you,…read it?...

(“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6450
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 283 times
340899_th.gif
340899_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 283 times
103327_th.gif
103327_th.gif (46.76 KiB) Viewed 283 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:56 pm

“AUTUMN,…IN,…WISCONSIN!”…

On, *(October 31, 2019)* / we had: four, (4),…inches-of-snow. Our, high-temps, barely-reached / 32 – degrees. And, we experienced, (as-usual),…a gusty / north-westerly-wind, of: just above, 30 mph…

Yes!... Although, officially,…it’s not, until / today: *(November 3, 2019)*… That, we actually, are asked to,…change-back / our-clocks, (one-hour): I would swear, that,…”Winter” / has-indeed, arrived!... *(early-in-Wisconsin)*…

Folks!... With the,…”Holiday-Season”,…fast-approaching / I want to; invite you, all,…to exchange / “Season’s-Greetings!”…

Perhaps, you have a special,…need-or-request / a – crisis: in your, personal life?... Maybe, you would like me,…to / write-back: and include, an-intercessory-prayer?...*(for you and your / family-members)*…

Despite, our-modern-day,…digital-world / I’m, very-much; old-school, when it comes,…to / personalizing: a written-note, and/or,…post-card!...

I believe, we all need,…to be / Loved!... And, one special way,…of / showing-appreciation; for one, another,…is to / take-the-time: to say, so,…in / writing!... Amen. *(a-lost-art / indeed: dear-reader and friends)*…

And, so,…I-dare-share / my address:

Israel Falcon,…(Izzy)!...
1860 27th Avenue
Apt. # 204
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

Perhaps, there’s-an-issue,…you need /to discuss: more privately?... I-for-one, can appreciate the notion,…of / not-wanting-to: express yourself, (intimately), within such a,…”public-platform!”…

Although,…(”Nethugs.com”) / has been, truly; a growing-and-healing, experience,…personally / for me: as-a-writer, by,…hobby!... Amen.

Yes!... I’ve enjoyed, the opportunity-and-space,…given / to me; graciously-so, by our,…wonderful: “Webmaster!”…

At-this-site, I’ve met many,…”God-Fearing-Folks!”…

For over, nine, (9),…years / now: I’ve been sharing-my-zeal. With regard, to this,…uniquely-proper / Faith!... *(of-ours)*…

An average, of,…only / 10 – 20 : people, would visit my blogs,…in the / very-beginning!... And, today,…(“Praise-God”) / all-done-for: His-Glory!...

Yes!... Now-a-days, I’m being visited,…by over / 2, 500: registered-viewers, daily!... *(on-average)*…

Yes!... We’ve come, a-long-way,…”together” / friends!... We are, those few,…the very / ones; whom-have-freely, married,…our: “Master!”… *(Jesus-the-Christ)*… Amen.

Yes!... Spiritually-speaking, I’ve shared my perspective,…knowing that / not always: everyone agrees. Yet!... Surprisingly-enough, there appears to be,…present,…an-ever-growing / “Interest”: in what, I have,…to-share!...

And, for this,…I-am-truly / “Grateful”… Yes!... This,…”Thanksgiving-Season” / I’m-grateful: to Almighty-God, (Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name): for your, lives!...

Won’t you, share-your-sentiments?... I’m looking forward, to being,…pleasantly-surprised / by-your: correspondence, in the mail…

Pray, with me: “May our, Heavenly-Father,…over-shadow, your / entire-household; with His-Glorious-Grace!... With,…His,…Tender / Mercies!... And, with,…His,…Bountiful-Love!... As, together,…we / remain,…as, The-Son / desires most: Yes!...

To be,…as,…(One)!”... Amen.

Yes!... In,…His-Son’s / Precious-Name, of: Jesus!... We,…pray!...

“May,…The-Son’s / own, Healing-Hands; touch each, and every one,…of you / who, reads: this personal-passage, today. May, Jesus’,…(bestowed-powers) / come-to-mend, all; the-broken-hearts,…and / minds: out-there!”… Amen.

“May, His-Father,…continue / feeding-us, with the necessary; (strengths),…to: keep-this-Faith!”... *(Alive)*… Amen.

Yes!... As we, patiently-await,…for / His-Son’s: return!...

“May, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); continue in our,…(good-works) / onto-others. Always, doing so,…in / Love!... Knowing, all-the-while,…that / this-is-that, which does; indeed,…follow-us / into: the-hear-after!”... Amen. *(Yes!... Our-Good-Works)*…

Folks!... This is, how,…the-entire-planet / shall-know,…that, we belong: to,…”Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6405
Attachments
331561_th.gif
331561_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 270 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 270 times
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg (132.58 KiB) Viewed 270 times