'Forever In My Heart'

Post your love poetry here.

Moderator: Jeff Guest

'Forever In My Heart'

Postby Shirley Shaw » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:55 am

You are and will always be in my heart.
In my life, you are a very special part.
Without you I don't know where I'd be
probably lost and so very lonely.

I'd still be searching for something
or someone that I don't even know.
I don't even know where I would go
but I'm sure I would go it alone.

When I found you
I knew that is was love so true
and that you my darling
would forever in my heart be.

(Written By-Shirley ann shaw-raytown,mo.64133).....
(c)*-02/21/2009)....
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: 'Forever In My Heart'

Postby Jeff Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 am

So beautiful Shirley, I would say he is a very lucky man to have someone as wonderful as you!!! The poem is outstanding!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).
Jeff Guest

Postby Helen Herliana » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 pm

You are very lucky to have found your true love. May it last forever, like most true love does. Very beautiful Shirley! I like the poem.
Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Postby Shirley Shaw » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Jeff Guest wrote:So beautiful Shirley, I would say he is a very lucky man to have someone as wonderful as you!!! The poem is outstanding!!!

OH, MY FAVORITE JEFFWIE FRIEND... :oops: YOU ARE SO SWEET..BACK@YA!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, AND SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKED THIS WRITE...YOU ARE SO NICE...."GOD BLESS YOU DEAR ONE"...LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW.. :D
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Postby Shirley Shaw » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Helen Herliana wrote:You are very lucky to have found your true love. May it last forever, like most true love does. Very beautiful Shirley! I like the poem.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, MISS HELEN!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKED THIS POEM OF MINE TOO..SO KIND OF YOU TO COME BY...YES, I AM LUCKY, AND,TO HAVE SO MANY WONDERFUL, CARING FRIENDS TOO!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN..."GOD BLESS YOU MUCH"''..LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW..
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Postby Brenda Pike » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:02 am

DEAR SHIRLEY, MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. GREAT POEM FOR THAT SOME ONE YOU LOVE. SINCERELY
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Postby Shirley Shaw » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:53 am

Brenda Pike wrote:DEAR SHIRLEY, MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. GREAT POEM FOR THAT SOME ONE YOU LOVE. SINCERELY

AWWW..THANK YOU SO MUCH BRENDA...SO GALD YOU LIKED THIS WRITE TOO..."GOD BLESS'..LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW...
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Postby Linner » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:56 am

Hey girl !! I was posting on this sweet poem the other night when of a sudden my computer froze up and I had to pull the plug !! I think there was some changing around going on in here and maybe or maybe not had something to do with it ?? Anyhoo...you sure got a darlin' poem here for Charles !! My gosh, and it isn't Valentine's Day any more..you must really love this guy !!! Please tell him I said Howdy ??? Thanks, Shirley, and gosh, you're really poppin' em out lately !!

Love, LINDALINNERS !!! :lol: :D :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image
Linner
Diamond Member

Postby Shirley Shaw » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:56 am

Linner wrote:Hey girl !! I was posting on this sweet poem the other night when of a sudden my computer froze up and I had to pull the plug !! I think there was some changing around going on in here and maybe or maybe not had something to do with it ?? Anyhoo...you sure got a darlin' poem here for Charles !! My gosh, and it isn't Valentine's Day any more..you must really love this guy !!! Please tell him I said Howdy ??? Thanks, Shirley, and gosh, you're really poppin' em out lately !!

Love, LINDALINNERS !!! :lol: :D :wink:

OH, HELLO LINDA LINNERS;
I GUESS I WAS IN A LOVEABLE MOOD~~~WHOO-WOO~~~..GLAD YOU LIKED MY WRITE OF COURSE..THANK YOU MUCH,,,,AND YOU GIRLYFRIEND ARE REALLY POPPING OUT THE POEM/SONGS...HOPEFULLY, I WL. HAVE MY WINDMILL ADJUSTED PROPERLY HERE PRETTY QUICK, AND THE TUNES WILL BE A FLYIN! I FOUND MY SPACE ON THE INTERNET RECORDING STUDIO..."HALLELUIAH"...GUESS U GOT THAT PUTER FIXED THEN, DON'T (WE)HATE THAT, WHEN THEY DECIDE TO COME TO LIFE, ON THEIR OWN ?? THEY JUST CLAM UP, FREEZE UP, WON'T EVEN MOVE OR SPEAK, MAKES YA SO MAD..DARN PUTTERS.. :lol: .LOL~~~GLAD TO "C" U BK. THOUGH..LOVE, SHIRLEY A. SHAW.."GOD BLESS YOU".... :D
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:57 pm

I like it Shirley! It's an ecard:

http://ecards.nethugs.com/foreverheart.shtml

Thank you for sharing it with us.
NetHugs Webmaster
http://nethugs.com
webmaster
Site Admin

Postby DeaconSteve » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 pm

I don't know why it is that I get these poems so often right after Skip adds his magic and masterful touch to them as an ecard, but I am so thrilled for you dear Shirley friend. There is one big smile on my face, that is how happy I am for you. first of all for the wonderful and beautiful love poem you have written and then for the much deserved ecard. I think this has been the highlight of my day, and it couldn't have been for a more derserving friend than you. Your friendship love I will always treasure my fellow Missourian. God bless you. Later. I am sure there will be more comments. Enjoy!
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Postby Jeff Guest » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:53 pm

RAH RAH SISK BOOM BAH Shirwey gots a card, HA HA HA!!!

Beautiful Shirley & Skipitydodah!!! Me wuvs it!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).
Jeff Guest

Postby Linner » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Now I was going to come in here like a lady and leave a lady-like response to your wonderful e-card, Shirweeez, but just look what Jeffwies has put in up there ???!!! Aw, girl....youse knose I can't leave that one alone !!! Why under your e-card, there is our Jeffwies doing cheers in his Zorro costume and waving pom poms ....awwww, Shirweeeze, it isn't fair....I can't be's a lady when Jeffwies is doing that stuff !!!!! It is toooo hard !! Oh well I will try again...

Hi Shirley Ann Shaw !!!! Wow girl !!! You gots you an E-CARD !!!! GIRLFRIEND !!!!! Hey, Skip....that is another wonderful job, Sir !!! You do know how to make them look and sound so great !!! Thanks for choosing my friend Shirweeez to have an e-card and if youse can spare a minute, kin you pweeze tewwl dat Jeffwies dat the back of his Zorro costume isn't buttoned up tight ??? Fanks, Skippp !!! I doant fink I shood be the wun t' tell him, cause it wount be wady-wike, you kno's ????

Love and hugs and happy card from Winda !!! :D :D :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image
Linner
Diamond Member

Postby Shirley Shaw » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 am

[quote="webmaster"]I like it Shirley! It's an ecard:

http://ecards.nethugs.com/foreverheart.shtml

Thank you for sharing it with us.[Thank you once again, Skip..I Love This E-Card So Very Much, and I Thank You For Making It For Me..I Am Thrilled, That You Liked It Enough To Make One For Me....I Wl. Treasure It Always.."God Bless You"..Love, Shirley ann shaw....
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Postby joliefille9237 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:47 pm

This is such a wonderfully BEAUTIFUL poem; great job on it and good luck on all your other poems!!!

GOOD JOB!!
Breanna R. Brandt
joliefille9237
Registered Member

Next

Return to Love Poetry