Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“NEVER,…KNOWN,…BEFORE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:39 pm

“NEVER,…KNOWN,…BEFORE”!...

Let’s go out, for a sandwich?... The lunch-crowd, at the corner deli,…had; not yet, arrived. You and I, took a small table,…at; the front-window. The waiter delivered, a greasy Reuben,…for me; and a Pastrami-on-Rye, with Swiss-cheese,…for you!...

I began, sharing a story,…about; an execution that occurred, a little-over,…2,000 years ago. Barring, a small-miracle,…we also; will be meeting this fate, of Death!... As we both, continue carrying the burdens,…of; our heavy-crosses, there’s still much left,…to do: up until, the very last moment!...

We finished, our lunch,…and; decided to go, for a drive. With you, in the driver’s-seat,…we; traveled northbound, thru this straight-and-narrow,…gravel road; past several brilliant compounds, until we came,…to; what seemed to me, to be,…an immense-building: with tall Glorious-Angels, all around it!...

This place, displayed an official-name,…of some sort; New-Jerusalem, I think it read,…over the entrance. But, everyone there,…referred to it; as simply,…Home!... You and I, felt surreal,…just being there!...

Surrounded, by complete strangers,…at first; yet, somehow,…we both felt; that we belong. As bizarre, as this may sound, (dear reader, and friends); when you and I, decided to get out of the car,…we; found ourselves, most voluntarily walking-thru,…”Heaven’s-Doors”!...

Inside, we were greeted,…by family; many of our old-friends, were there,…as well as; all these saints, whom we had,…(“NEVER,…KNOWN,…BEFORE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WHO-WANTS,…TO,…REALLY-UNDERSTAND”?...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:03 pm

“WHO-WANTS,…TO,…REALLY-UNDERSTAND”?...

Let’s sit, on the patio. I led you through, the glass doors,…onto; a deck, where baskets of ferns,…hung: from wooden beams. We sat, in white wicker rockers. I poured Iced-tea, from a ceramic pitcher. The air was dry, and hot. “It’s past 9:00 p.m., why is it,…so hot”?,...you asked. Welcome to hell, dear reader. We’ll roast, through all of Eternity,…if; we don’t change, our ways!...

You,…couldn’t stand it. “You’ll get used to it. Sort,…of. We’ll drink, lots of tea,…and; stay inside, mostly”!,…I said.

“I’m wired, that’s all. I need, a stronger drink”!,…you said.

“Relax. Let’s have some fun,…while; we’re here”!,…I sarcastically, said.

“It’s not, a very fun visit,….just call me, a taxi,…will yah”?,...you insisted.

“You and I, are going to see,…the Devil; himself”!,...I added. You carefully, placed your glass,…on the table; then you stood, and left the patio. Only to, minutes later, return with a bottle,…of; Jack-Daniels, and poured us both,…a generous shot: into 2 new glasses.

You took, a long drink,…and; stared at the over-whelming flames, which surrounded us,…in this setting.

“Why”?,…you finally, asked.

“It’s all, because of our sins”!,…I replied.

“But, I don’t even know,…this Satan”!,…you claimed.

“Much less, Christ-Jesus,…who; is our only, true Hope”!,…I added. You held your glass, with both hands,…and; slowly shook, your head.

“But, I’ll surely,…Die”!,…you mumbled, without looking at me.

“Not yet, there’s still some hope for us,…and; a little more time. But, it’s nice to know,…you’re concerned”!,…I mentioned.

“I am, truly concerned”!,…you responded.

“Oh’ really, when was the last time,…then; that you even prayed, to our Lord”?,...I questioned.

“Fine!... Fair enough. Explain it to me, then. I’m listening. I want to,…understand”!,…were, your last words. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“AN-SO,…I-SAID,…AMEN”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:08 pm

“AN-SO,…I-SAID,…AMEN”!...

Who, of you,…will; certainly try?... Who, will seek-out,…your own; opportunity?... Who, will be able,…to; glance at, Jesus’ piercing-eyes?... Are you, still there?... Does, this thought,…cause you; to sink, into your chair,…just: a few inches more?... A long minute, passed.

“I believe, His full Name is,…Jesus-of-Nazareth”?,…you stated, softly. I nodded.

“How did you, know”?,…I asked.

“A Voice, backed me away,…from; continuing my old-ways. This very Voice, whispered to me,…of; Christ-Jesus”!,…you confessed.

You grew, perfectly still,…as; you placed your hands, over your eyes. Tears, slowly seeped,…thru; your palms. Slowly, you leaned forward,…and; planted both elbows, on both knees,…as; you assumed, a sitting-position.

Death, our ultimate punishment,…and; I was convinced, that this thought,…had finally; convicted your inner-Spirit!... Now pressed, I made my arguments,…as persuasively, as possible. You, actually believed!... but, the burden of your personal sins,…were; over-whelming, as I despised this horrible aspect,…of: my duties!...

We, read aloud,…a few Scriptures; consoling both of our, shattered hearts.

“How many appeals, are left”?,…you asked.

“None, it is Finished”!,…I responded. You, sitting across my desk,…simply waiting; for the Holy-Spirit, to over-shadow your shame.

The usual assortment, of last-ditch efforts,…were; not applicable, in this scene. The nice kid, in you,…finally; realized, the all too real,…condemned-condition; and state-of-mind, your Soul,…had been in.

(“AND-SO,…I-SAID,…AMEN”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “AN-SO,…I-SAID,…AMEN”!...

Post by Hope » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:08 am

izzy,
This is really Good!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “WHO-WANTS,…TO,…REALLY-UNDERSTAND”?...

Post by Hope » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:10 am

Izzy,
This is a real eye opener I know so many will be thinking after that read this hopefully about God!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “NEVER,…KNOWN,…BEFORE”!...

Post by Hope » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:13 am

Izzy,
I Love this it is so good with a Awesome ending!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“TALES-OF-TOMORROW,…OVER-TEA”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:48 pm

“TALES-OF-TOMORROW,…OVER-TEA”!...

Without spinning your wheels, so much,…let’s; take some time, to look at our,…Holy-Scriptures!... Better we do this, tomorrow,…you say?... You and I, may not ever have,…tomorrow; to take. The only real, say-so we possess,…lies in; the here and now. Can we talk, then?...

“Can I bring you, anything”?,…you asked.

“No. Just come back, to Christ,…and; to His promises”,…I answered.

Introduce yourself, once again,…and; all anew, shake hands, with the Son-of-God!... But, I warn you,…He, (Jesus); has a tendency, to want to embrace,…all; who approach Him.

“Thanks, I guess you’ve talked me,…into it”,…you said, while sitting in your leather; swivel-chair.

“He’s got a nice, little conference-room,…at; the end of this,”hall-of-fame”. And, it’s located in a peaceful-plaza. Go there, for the duration”,…I suggested, to you. And, you then nodded.

“What, kind of work,…goes on here”?,…you questioned.

“No much, litigation and certainly no,…criminal-work. Mostly,…cooperative-stuff. My Lord, represents some old,…yet most effective; principles”,…was, my reply. (More like,…exhilarating-work; I thought to myself)…

“I hope, I won’t be in the way”?,…you worried.

“Not, at all”,…I answered, as you jumped to your feet.

“Gabriel and Michael, are His secretary and first-officer,…respectively”,…I informed, freely.

“They’ll give you, the scoop”,…I concluded.

“Let’s go look, at Christ’s-Conference-Room”,…you uttered, most boldly.

And, so,…I led you; down this quiet, and surreal,…hallway. When we got, to the door,…I knocked; and then pushed it, open. There, we found ourselves,…in a room that; was more than, adequate. There He was. Jesus-of-Nazareth, standing in the center,…in all His splendor; with His Glorious-Raiment, all aglow. Beautifully polished, was His demeanor,…toward; you and I.

After I exchanged, simple pleasantries,…with my Prince; I kept to myself, and stayed-out,…of your way; as He began discussing, your tomorrow,…over: freshly-brewed, tea!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “TALES-OF-TOMORROW,…OVER-TEA”!...

Post by Hope » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Izzy,
This is a Wonderful story with so much meaning to it!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “NEVER,…KNOWN,…BEFORE”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Amen sister Eva, Amen!...

Your Brother,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “WHO-WANTS,…TO,…REALLY-UNDERSTAND”?...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:22 pm

My prayers, are with you,...always!... You my dear Ms. Eva, are part of His Remnant; who shall overcome!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “AN-SO,…I-SAID,…AMEN”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:24 pm

The same I say, about our Friendship!... It's really good!... Amen.

Your Life-Long Brother in Christ-Jesus!...

Izzy...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “TALES-OF-TOMORROW,…OVER-TEA”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:25 pm

We, the Followers of Christ-Jesus,...strive; in saying what we mean, and mean,...what: we say!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“SO,…WERE,…YOU”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:03 pm

“SO,…WERE,…YOU”!...

Last night, I had a very strange dream,…perhaps; it was even, a vision. I saw myself, in unusual attire. It was, as if though,…I was an inmate; on death-row. I swore, I was in Hell,…because; it was so, hot!... The rules required, the bright-red coveralls,…to be worn, outside our cell. But, inside,…inmates wore as little,…as possible. I never felt, worse. My hopes of Jesus, coming back for me,…was diminishing; by the minute!...

I eased-away, from my pleading prayers,…for a brief moment; to check-out the remaining, adjacent cells. I found you, (dear reader, and friends); right next door, to mine. The one light, in your cell,…was; above the stainless steel sink. It was made, of stainless steel,…so; it couldn’t be chipped, and then used,…as; a weapon, or even a suicide device: which both you and I, had already contemplated!...

Who, could survive,…for all of Eternity; in this God forsaken place?... Surely,…not I. Sleep, had been difficult,…for days; and this caused us, much weariness. You lit a cigarette, and sat on the edge,…of; your bed, staring at the painted,…concrete floor. Your only shoes, a pair of rubber,…shower-sandals; were under the bed. Your remaining assets, consisted of an old,…turn of the century, typewriter; six used T-shirts with holes, a tooth-brush,…and; a calendar, showing no end,…of: your appointed days!...

The most valuable asset, in my personal collection,…was; my Holy-Bible!... Its pages, I memorized,…over many years. In a cardboard box, was an accumulation of bulky files,…the legal history; of my state-of-mind. The Devil himself, had committed to memory,…all; of our collective, Sins!... To his right, I saw countless law-books,…all containing; his indictments, against you and I. We, his prisoners!...

I sat with you, and we both,…prayed; for our deliverance, for the intervention of our Christ-Jesus!... Our execution, was to be exercised,…within days. We prayed, for our Christ to come. For, his crafty-motions,…to Free us!.. Satan, making his presence known,…to us; began discussing, some unresolved issues. He explained, that we need no lawyer,…no; none would be granted. He said, that our stay,…was to be; most permanent. And, that we would become,…friends; for the length, of this Eternal-Damnation!...

To his left, was,…the anti-Christ. The very same, reputed leader,…of a band; of thugs known as, his demons!... His gang, had hi-jacked us,…one previous night; planning only, to steal our Souls!... Thus, we were expected,…to Die!... You, flipped the cigarette,…into the toilet; and studied-well, Satan’s sentencing,…of: our wretched selves. You, had been playing with the idea, (at least, in your mind); of becoming friends, with this,…Dark-One!...

I did my best, to persuade you,…otherwise; to not, cut in on,…his deal. That, was the last time,…I ever again; saw the likes, of you. I awoke from this vision, wide-eyed,…realizing; that my trial, had been over. I was released, from this darkest-of-dungeons,…in my dream; simply because, I believed in Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

As I looked around, my room,…none of those demons; were around. They were all gone, and (“SO,…WERE,…YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Dear friends, and readers,…remember; this is only a fictional-story, then again,…could it ever: become true, for you?... I pray,…not!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “SO,…WERE,…YOU”!...

Post by Hope » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Izzy,
This is a very Good story!!!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “SO,…WERE,…YOU”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Pray for me, sister Eva; as I shant, forget you...Amen.

Your Brother-in-Christ!...

Izzy...