Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:31 pm

“IN-THIS,...COMFORTABLY-QUIET-PLACE!”...

I busted-out, this Divine-Door, (with you, following),…and; sprinted across this straight, and most narrow,…of roads: toward-these-towering, Truths!... All I could do, was Hope-and-Pray,... that you and I; were well on our,…Way: to this New-Found-World. We hadn’t slept, for days. And, we were troubled.

Suddenly,…we were wide awake; as we began to grow, fitful. I ran my hands, through my hair,...hopefully, calling-out; for our Jesus-of-Nazareth!... I saw nothing. Until I got, to the North-Side,...where, I saw a lone-figure; armed, with an Iron-Rod,...in one hand: and His-Golden-Staff, in the other.

So, I froze. Then standing motionless, I managed enough courage,...to begin again; moving forward. It was, extremely bright,...taking me, quite some time; to adjust my eyes. I saw His-Father's-Glory, Glowing from the beginning,...of time, itself. This, with an unspoken understanding,...somehow proved; His Goodness, His Mercy and Kindness. Yes, it was the very Righteousness of Almighty-God,...Jehovah, His Excellent-Name; this is what I saw, representing everything that stood for,…Truth!...

Not veering-off course, standing before His-Father's-Angels, was this; Jesus,…Himself!... Yes, most Glorified-and-Grand!... He sat, at the Right-Hand of God's own Throne,...as the Son; of our Living-God!.... We were now, in this,…all the Way. Thanks to these guiding, saints-of-old,...and to our; Holy-Scriptures which they left-behind, for us. Yes, the very writings which we now,…truly embrace!...

Jesus, knew everybody present. “So, you knew, He was coming?”,…you, (dear-reader and friends),questioned,...undetected.

“The writing, was on the wall”,…I answered. Just ask our Daniel, if this wasn't,...so?... “Almighty God, was saving His-Best,...for last!”,…I added.

Everyone’s pain, suddenly seemed to have vanished,...("IN-THIS,...COMFORTABLY-QUIET-PLACE")!...

No longer isolated, I turned to you,...and said: “I know-now, exactly where we are. Yes, also who,...we really are; and where, we are finally going!”.

I ask you, now,...dear reader: “How far, do you assume,…you, can see?”

As for me: all,…(“THE-WAY,…TO,…ETERNITY!”). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=180
Attachments
amazing-grace-8211-pan-flute-Dy3h6-fMBA-1-474x300.jpg
amazing-grace-8211-pan-flute-Dy3h6-fMBA-1-474x300.jpg (72.46 KiB) Viewed 5371 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:24 pm

“HIS-PROMISE,…TO,…ME!”….

His, is a Promise; that all, will come out,...all-right: in the very end. I want to wish you well, (dear-reader and friends);as I rise and extend my hand. And, as I lay quiet,...I share these inner-feelings; no longer, shall you find me,...unhappy-and-homesick!...

For, this very moment,...I sense; a sudden impulse, to hold you,…the hurting-and-lost: in my own, hands!...

Remember always, that you and I,...are indeed; part of God's-Golden-Branch!... Among the many dark-shadows, still,...we bloom. Through these countless, nights-of-doubt,...and sorrow; onward go we, (Jesus'-Faithful-Followers): yes, this pilgrim-band.

Singing, many songs-of-expectation,...and marching; straight to, this Promised-Land!....

I find myself, almost overcome,...by the first, unimaginable wonders; of this newfound-land. The magnitude and extent, of its countryside,...itself, amazes me; as it seems, inconceivably,...vast-and-various!...

Yes, this whole-land,...was covered; by the brilliant, yellow-plumes,...of some, well-rooted-plants: most strange, to me. Water-falls, in the wide courses of rivers,...thundered across; and followed for miles, past woods,…beyond the horizon; and just around the next-bend, in this distant-land!....

Forests of tall-trees, pines and firs,...and others, with thin white birches; on their borders. The sea, with wandering-waves,...each, rolling in; to later burst, in white-surfs,...along: pearly-white, sandy beaches!....

The sails-of-ships, against the background of,...a gorgeously-painted; white light-house, sat firmly so,...on this rocky point. This my friend, is the illimitable,...Heights-and-Widths; of my God’s,…(“PROMISE,…TO,…ME!”)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6675
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 5256 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 5256 times
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 5256 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:23 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5610
Attachments
101888_th.gif
101888_th.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 5120 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 5120 times
100879_th.gif
100879_th.gif (19.97 KiB) Viewed 5120 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:17 pm

“INVEST-YOUR,…TIME,…IN-THIS!”…

Order, is the Greatest-Force,…in anyone’s Life. With exacting eyes, I write to you again,…informing my readers and friends; of He,…Whom: I Love. His Name is,…”Jesus-Christ!”…

This won’t be, a tongue-lashing,…about any planning; ahead. But, I do pray,…”That you read more intently, and with less,…fidgeting”. Who of you, will bend your own standards,…and regret, having ever denied; your Saviour?...

Offering you, a tight smile,…I leave you; to your studies, of our Holy-Scriptures!... Why is it, that so many of you,…are bored; to the point of total-distraction?... These very same, make ill-disguised pretense,…when it comes to; learning about our Lord!...

They slip-away, leaving their minds,…completely unattended. Who of you, will dare to remove this Book,…(we call, our Bible); from their dusty shelves?... If you, were to eye mine,…you’ll notice; that it’s bound, in Emerald-Green!...

This color, reminds me,…that Christ; is my Evergreen-Tree!... Against your will, you’re becoming curious. But, it would seem,…like an offense, against your own pride; for me, to keep encouraging you. So, I shall (Not) remain,…silent!...

My Lord’s, censuring eyes,…take in this whole scene. I pray,…”That, you won’t feel,…shaky inside; nor violated in any way. But rather, convinced,…to approach our Faith; by,…(“INVESTING,…YOUR,…TIME”),…researching His Word: in earnest.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5280
Attachments
15871583_989208024544818_8339398364735828761_n.jpg
15871583_989208024544818_8339398364735828761_n.jpg (12.71 KiB) Viewed 5103 times
10338287_776782629120693_6565025979571991814_n.jpg
10338287_776782629120693_6565025979571991814_n.jpg (35.48 KiB) Viewed 5103 times
12417961_778779675587655_3518379327894444803_n.jpg
12417961_778779675587655_3518379327894444803_n.jpg (30.1 KiB) Viewed 5103 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:01 pm

“THIS-IS,…GREATER,…THAN-BEFORE!”…

Friends, the Father, the Son and The Holy-Spirit,…are likened; unto the truest-substance, of which Heaven itself,…is: made of. Yes, each entity is likened unto,…leaven. They all, share in one,…mindset-and-mission!...

That being, to save humanity as a whole,…from its own; self-destructive-ways. Yes, like leaven,…these three, (3); have devoted themselves, to raising our spiritual-knowledge and understanding,…of: all-things!...(read, Matthew 13:33).

Folks, this centuries old,…Trinity-Doctrine; with its many man-made fabrications, (like the famous, Rapture-Theory); is a complete hoax!...

The,…(”Weeds”); are to be gathered, first. Then bound into many bundles, later to be,…tossed-and-burned. While the, (“Wheat”); is to be gathered, secondly and thereafter,…into, the Son’s own: Saving-Sheepfold, (or Barn)!... Please read, (Matthew 13:30).

That’s-right!... All causes-of-sin and all law-breakers, will be gathered-out of God’s own,…Kingdom!...(verse, 41). The Reapers, at the Harvest-Time,…will be the appointed, Angels; all under, Jesus’ command and assigned,…Authority!...

Yes, we will be,…(”caught-up”); sort-to-speak, but this is figurative-language,…meaning that; come the 2nd Advent-of-Jesus, all those present,…(and even those, who have already died; that have been raised); will indeed be caught-up, but,…in the, “Spirit”: of this marvelous event!...

Tell me, do we not often,…speak-about; being; in the, “Spirit-of-Christmas?”… Our Bible, speaks of two individuals,…working, in the field; then one, is taken,…while-the-other: is left-behind!...

Also, it mentions two-others,…working at the mill. One, is taken,…and the other; is left-behind!...

Those taken, are indeed reaped-up by God’s own Angels!... Just like the, (“Weeds”),…mentioned, earlier; in this passage. Those taken first, freely-and-willingly,…chose to believe; only-fabricated-lies. The very same bountiful lies, which had kept them all,…in a constant state; of derision and/or confusion!...

Always, listening only to pompous-preachers,…standing behind; their putrid-pulpits. Never really, examining nor seeking real-truth,…on their own; but-rather, simply being led by others. Yes, by traditions, rituals and pagan-rites!...

Yes, the very,…(”Spirit-of-Stupor”); overshadows millions, even today!... Easily confused and led astray, by Doctrines-of-Devils. Like common reeds, swaying to-and-fro,…with every hot-wind; with every, false-teachings out there!... Playing Church, only fooling themselves,…in the end.

Dear-reader and friends, contrary to popular beliefs and teachings,…of our modern-day, worldly-churches; we are to remain, right-down-here,…on the New-Earth: as promised, by our Holy-Scriptures!...

Yes,…”Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done. On Earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… The Lord’s-Prayer, clearly states our final-destiny… Amen.

Yes, God’s will,…ultimately culminates; down here, with us humans. And, as for the 144,000 mentioned in the Great-Book of Revelations,…these are those; whom shall hold, a very special place-and-position, ( yes, a Heavenly-Spot): becoming part of God’s, New-Governmental-Cabinet!...

These, will be people,…who demonstrated; Great-Faith and Works!... (examples of these, can be: Abraham, Enoch, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Deborah, Ruth, Noah,…etc.) They Loved God’s, Purposes-and-Principles so much,…that-they-themselves; would probably accept, no lesser positioning!...

Friends, Almighty-God,…knows; who’s-who!... Let us rejoice, in their Election!...

As for the rest of us, we are promised new,…Resurrected-Bodies!... Ones, that surely will transcend,…all, that we today; recognize as being, sublime-and-surreal. Yes, we will be as the,…Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); stands Himself, today!...

Glorified, occupying incorruptible bodies. No longer, liable to Death-nor-Decay!... Amen.

Yet, we will enjoy,…some; of our already known, traits. Like. the joy-of-eating. Not to be confused, with the abundant,…Obesity-Problems; being experienced, right-now; in all the developed, nations of this,…globe. Yes, there is much delight in eating. Without, becoming gluttons nor drunkards!...

Remember, that Jesus walked this Earth,…after His own, Resurrection!... And, for 40 days,…He, was witnessed; by over, 500 other individuals. And, yes,…Jesus, did eat; during those days. God-is-Good!... He never takes-away, anything that He,…later, won’t replace; with something, even bigger-and-better!...

Yes!... All things, shall soon be,…(“GREATER,…THAN,…BEFORE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4755

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
thanksgiving-observance-UmH2NuBBkas-700x394-474x300.jpg
thanksgiving-observance-UmH2NuBBkas-700x394-474x300.jpg (58.82 KiB) Viewed 4989 times
thanksgiving-by-eva-dimel-PwcQwUq_eK4-700x394-474x300.jpg
thanksgiving-by-eva-dimel-PwcQwUq_eK4-700x394-474x300.jpg (49.55 KiB) Viewed 4989 times
Love-Never-Grows-Old-700x525-474x300.jpg
Love-Never-Grows-Old-700x525-474x300.jpg (69.73 KiB) Viewed 4989 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:23 pm

“ANGELS-AWAIT,...CHEERING-YOUR-DECISION!”...

Currently, ours,...is; a fallen-world. It has become, a dwelling-place,…for, Demons!....

Yes, this planet of ours,...has become; a true-prison, for every foul-spirit. And, a cage,...for every unclean; and hated-thing. All nations, have become drunken,...with; their endless-fornication. This Earth, has become rich,...through the abundance; of its, many luxuries!....

We, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); are on our way, out of this,…wicked-world: and its horrific-scenes. Yes, we are those,...who have heard; our Lord's Thunderous-Voice, speak to our very hearts-and-minds. A Voice, from Heaven,…saying: “Come-out, of her,…lest-you share; in her sins. And, lest you receive,...of her; already appointed-plagues!"...

You see, dear-reader and friends. For her, (The-Earth’s),…own sins; have finally reached, Heaven-ward.
And, Almighty God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); has remembered,…all-of-our: iniquities!…

Folks, soon-enough,...many; won't-know, in the least,...what to say. The way, Angels-in-Heaven,...see-all-things; millions are not expected, to even-hold,…their-own-Faith!... That's-right!... Although God, desires for no-one to perish,...many-are-those; who indeed, shall suffer!...

I for one, would rather,...we, (Jesus'-Faithful-Followers); just line-up, and pick a few lost-and-hurting souls,...and begin: feeding them,…Real-Truths!... Amen.

Yes, I want all,...who today, remain as undecided; to look at all-things, in this Way!...

Jesus, comes first,...in our personal-lives. And, if we embrace this Faith,...we could be; among the first, to witness,…The Son's: Glorious-Appearance!... Tell this, to whom-so-ever,…is freely-willing; to listen!...

Jesus'-Fighting-Forces…is against; all who rebuke, His Father's-Findings!... Yes, these very same,...will be out-numbered; a thousand, to one,...in the very end!...

Many, have no idea,...what-to-expect; next. So, to these,...I say; why not, ..join-in,…this winning-team?...

Yes, you must know that,...enlisting in these ranks; brings, Big-Divine-Dividends!... So, come and get-out,...of your eerie-palaces; and dark-dungeons. Come to this place, where there is,...no-gloom. A place, where all,...wounded-souls; found within its boundaries, know-well,...what: I'm trying to say!...

Yes, only those who have suffered and lost,...much; these, who for so long,...have been in extreme-pain, (physically-and-emotionally); no longer stand, disoriented. As, our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); will find them all,…”New-Bearings!"...

No more, limping; no more,…staggering-about. Yes,...(“ANGELS-AWAIT,...CHEERING-YOUR-DECISION”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3900

http://tinyurl.com/8glq9
Attachments
336190_th.gif
336190_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 4857 times
Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms-Lord-700x525-474x300.jpg
Hold-Me-In-Your-Arms-Lord-700x525-474x300.jpg (72.87 KiB) Viewed 4857 times
17-Beautiful-Life-Quotes-700x394-474x300.jpg
17-Beautiful-Life-Quotes-700x394-474x300.jpg (49.97 KiB) Viewed 4857 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:00 pm

“REFLECTIONS,…ON,…MY-WINDOW!”…

Much of the scenery, I saw during my vacation,...in the state-of-Washington; was through the windows, of a moving train. I was thankful for the glass, that allowed me to see the beauty,…while, remaining warm and dry; during those winter-days. But, the window,...also presented; a challenge!...

When it rained, water-drops on the outside,…obscured; my view. When the temperature changed, condensation,...caused-fog; to develop, on the inside!...

Those challenges, helped me to understand,...why, it-is-impossible; for us-to-see, this present-life,...in the same-ways: that Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name), intended it. Sin, obscures the beauty of life,…that, God; wants us to enjoy. Sometimes, sin is inside,…our selfishness; creating a fog, that makes us see ourselves,…as more important; than-we-are, and causes us,...to forget: about others and their interests!..

Sometimes, sin-is-outside. The injustice of others, causes our tears-to-fall,…like rain; preventing us from seeing, the goodness of God. Sin, of any kind,...keeps us; from seeing the wonder, and glory,...of life: as God, designed it!...

For now, even though,...“we see things, imperfectly,...like, puzzling-reflections; in a mirror!”,...(read, 1st. Corinthians 13:12),...we also, see-enough: to know-that,…("GOD,...IS,...GOOD")!... (read, Psalm 34:8).

The many wonderful-things, that God has revealed,...will help us; to forsake sin, and work to minimize,...its consequences: in our hurting-and-lost, World!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Lord-Jesus,..."Improve our vision. Clear the fog, that comes from self-centered thinking. Help us to uphold, Your-Father's-Justice!... To offer comfort, to others,…and to wipe-away, all-the-tears; that have been left-behind, by all of our,...storms!"... Amen.

Folks, the only way to see life,…clearly; is to focus on, the only-begotten Son-of-God!... Christ-Jesus!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3795

Attachments
KwTfhr2u_cw-700x394-474x300.jpg
KwTfhr2u_cw-700x394-474x300.jpg (80.53 KiB) Viewed 4781 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:15 pm

“WELCOME,…HOME!”…

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. Who of us, is of the idea that,…it has been, (“others”); who have fed us, our-own-misery?...

Yes, misery,…loves-company!...

I pray, you not walk,…hand-in-hand; with those who seem, to have lost,…their, sanity. Yes, these very same,…are filled, with distorted; half-truths and full-out-lies!...

Fed to them, by ravenous-dogs. Becoming angry, at their own mothers. Resenting their own fathers and/or, siblings. Wanting to control, everything-and-everybody,…in their, midst; that could, in any way,…hurt them!...

Many, still,…don’t realize, what’s-going-on?...

Yet-others, simply believe that,…they’re having, a string; of bad-luck. As they watch, (first-hand), their personal-lives,…fall-to-pieces. And, so,…these very same; end-up-doing, what any,…(“mindless-person”),…would, do!...

They get, totally-upset-off!...

Some, would call this state-of-mind,…(“temporary-insanity”)!... There’s something, very strange that happens, (“I’ve-noticed”); when people, arrive at this,…state-of-mind.

It seems, to me, (personally), that-others,…who, surround us; help these afflicted, (“stay-there”)!...

There are those, who recognize, your discord,…and, support you; in it. Why?...

Answer: Because, you have told them,…your-story. Yes, these whom you’ve told,…know, why-you; are indeed, upset. And, what do these very same,…in-turn, do?...

Answer: They, get upset,…right-along, with you. Yes, they help us,…(“rant-and-rave”)!...

And, sometimes,…they go, as-far-as; to offer you, a drink,…in-the-process!...

Then, there are those,…who, recognize; your confusion. You’ve told-them, your story,…too!...

And, what do these,…do?...

Answer: They offer you, suggestions. They, tell you what-to-do,…and; what-to-say. And, at the time,…it all; sounds-good. However,…(“confusion-reigns-supreme”)!...

And, yes,….this, (“temporary-insanity”), surfaces!…

And, you retreat,…as-a-result!...

Some of us, are more,…astute!...

Yes, we go,…(as-far-as),…to detect, an even-greater; vulnerability,…called: Fear!...

That, for some reason,…we’re not, willing; to either explore, nor move-away,…from!...

More importantly, (“we-are-those”),…who-recognize; that, beneath,…(“all-the-bravado”),…there exist, a real-need; for us,…all: to grow!...

Yes, a need for,…(“true-change. Of both, our; hearts-and-minds”)!...

I pray, that: “You, remove yourself, from this,…sort-of-spiritual, (twilight-zone); where nothing, makes any sense!”… Amen.

Instead, come to this place,…(the very-foot, of God’s-Throne); where everything, makes-perfect-sense. Yes!...

It’s a journey, which requires that,…(“we-possess”),…a boldness-of-heart; real, strength-of-mind,…and, much-power: from, the Spirit!...

In this place, where,…(“silence-reigns”),…this, (“Spirit”),…whispers, the following-words:

(“REMAIN,…OPEN”)!...

There’s something, bigger-than you know. Yes, bigger than,…all-of-us; put, together. Just beyond the horizon, and around the next-bend,…on; this, long-and-winding,…path, we call: Life!… Stands, our,…Jesus!...

With,…(“Arms-Wide-Open”),…saying: (“WELCOME,…HOME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6930
Attachments
104496_th.gif
104496_th.gif (5.99 KiB) Viewed 3332 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 3332 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 3332 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:51 pm

“SATAN’S,…GREAT,…DEVICE!”…

Folks, let us never forget,…that, (“paganism”); centuries ago, foresaw that,…should our gospel, (“Triumph”); her own, temples-and-altars,…would be, ultimately: swept-away!...

Therefore, all-pagans,…(“summoned-their-forces”); in an attempt, to destroy,…once-for-all, times: (“Christianity”)!...

Yes, Christians,…were stripped-off, their various,…possessions; and driven from, their homes. Great numbers, sealed their testimony,…with, their own; shed-blood!...

The Noble-and-Slave, the Rich-and-Poor,…the Learned-and-Ignorant!… These, were all slain,…without, Mercy!...

Many, more,…(“tortured”),…not accepting, deliverance. So, that-they-might,…obtain, a better,…(“Resurrection”)!...(please-read, Hebrews 11: 35 )…

Yes, these very same,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); rejoiced, that-they were,…counted, (“worthy”): to suffer, for truth’s-sake!...

Yes, as,…(“Songs-of-Triumph”),…ascended, from-the-midst,…of: crackling-flames!...

Friends, it wasn’t until around,…300 A.D. / that-things, began to change. Before then, it was against-the-law,…to be,…a: Christian!...

Such-a-person, was an automatic-criminal. But, regardless,…this, specific-group; continued spreading, everywhere.

Satan, (that-old-dragon), could see that,…he,…had-to-change; his tactics!...

Yes, this,…(“Dark-One”),…would, come-up; with a much-better, scheme. What, could this,…Devil, conjure-up; that would be, better-than,…killing: (“Christians”)?...

He, would make things,…(“easy”),…yes!... Infiltrate!... Like, a wise-general,…and,…cunning-serpent!...

This, Evil-One,…would corrupt-the-churches; from the inside. A great-shout, goes up,…throughout, the,…Roman-Empire!...

And,…an,…Emperor,…called, (“Constantine”); has become, himself,…a,…Christian!...

And, the,…Christians, are entirely,…(“euphoric”)!...

No more, being torn-apart,…alive; by roaring-lions. No more, being cut-down,…in-cold-blood!... Now,…(“Christianity”); has become the, state’s-religion!...

Things, are,…going-great!... Or, so-it-seems!...

But, little-by-little,…as everyone, relaxes; and quits, worrying about-being,…tortured, to Death: something, happens!... Yes,…Compromise!...

Gradually, the leaders,…for-the-sake, of popularity,…and-much-gain; let-down, the standards. Making it easier, for pagans,…to come, into: the churches!...

But, this brings-along,…much-error,…and: pagan-customs!...

Oh, yes!... Our, Apostle-Paul,…saw-it-coming!... The mysterious-work, of corruption,…rapidly-progressed. Especially, after the Death,…of the last: Apostle-John!...

After, persecution ceased,…Satan’s-Great-Device; was to control, the leaders of the,…Church!... If he, (Lucifer), could inflate their,…egos; and make them, all,…(“money-hungry”): the whole-body, would be affected,…thereafter!...

A popularity-contest, would be generated,…to get, as many; heathens-to-accept,…(“Christianity”)!... The wealth and the prestige, of the Church,…would, grow-and-grow. More-and-more, as the centuries,…past!...

Who, cares?... If, you have to,…change-the-Bible, somewhat; to acquire more, membership!...

Folks, this was done,…by, introducing; some of the,…”heathen-customs”: and rites,…into, Christianity!... Resulting, in the general-masses,…flocking-in. Of all, the horrors!... That’s just, what happened. And, where-we-stand,…today!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6150
Attachments
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 2514 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 pm

“BY-FAITH,…GRASP,…THESE-PROMISES!”…

Friends, the original,…Apostles, (those, sent-forth / by our Jesus); went out, throughout the entire,…Roman-Empire: establishing-churches, in many of its,…cities!...

As time, went by,…these-small-congregations; built-in, surrounding country-sides,…began, growing: and spreading!...

Large, centers-of-worship,…developed, in Jerusalem; Alexandria, Egypt,…as-well: in Rome!...

Ultimately, with,…(“Rome”),…emerging-on-top!... Here’s where, old-Lucifer,…begins-to-plot; his next, step!...

Church-leaders, develop control of the,…(“state”),…which helps, them; enforce their decrees!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends. They’ve, today,…have achieved, this feat; beyond, their own,…wildest-dreams!...

Yet, when we share these,…(“unpopular-truths”); we must be, kind-and-tactful…

Yes, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); must let people, know-that,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Holy-Name): Loves all peoples…

But, the truth,…must-be-told. Although, always in,…kindness!...

There were, over 1,200 years of the,…(“Papacy’s-Rule”)!...

These, were the,…(“Dark-Ages”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, the priests,…(“forbade”),…anyone; to read-or-even, own a Bible!... It’s how, the general-masses were kept,…in total: darkness!...(spiritually-speaking)…

Various, seeds-of-superstition,…were-sown. The people, simply,…didn’t know, any better.

Many,…(“Christians”),…were, put-to-Death!... As, they were considered,…”Heretics!”…

Yes, for possessing a,…Bible!... Such, was the fate,…of those, who opposed: The-Church-of-Rome!...

Her,…(“boast”),…is that, she,…(“never-changes”)!...

The Son-of-God, (Jesus),…was represented; by these priests, as being,…(“devoid”): of sympathy…

*(convincing-the-masses, that their fallen-state / was permanent: unless they, surrendered their all. To them, who / Ruled-the-Church)*

And, so,…began, the,…(“mediation”),…of priests; and also,…(“saints”): were-invoked!...

By contrast, we are those,…who-long-to, point; to everyone, the Way!...(toward, Jesus)!... For, only,…He; can truly, fill your every,…need: because of His-own, compassion.

That’s-right!... The loving-arms, of our,…Saviour; today, still-stand,…(“out-stretched”)!... Inviting, all to come,…to Him, (as-you-are); with your-own-burden, of sins. And, finally obtain,…His-Father’s-Pardon!...

*(and / Peace)*

With, quivering-lips and tearful-eyes,…and, often-times; even on, bended-knees!... I open, myself,…to you: (“my brothers-and-sisters”)!...

Yes, ours is a complete,…(“household-of-Faith”)!...

I pray, that: “You continue, incessantly to seek,…these, precious-promises!”… Amen. (read, 1st John 1: 7 )…

I also, pray-that: “You, come-to-see,…finally, how-vain; has been, this,…(mediation-of-men): in behalf, of us,…(wretched-sinners)!”… Amen.

“Come-unto, Me,…(Jesus-speaking): all of you, that labor,…and are, heavy-laden. And, I,…(Jesus-speaking): will give you, rest!”… (please-read, Matthew 11: 28 )…

Only, your,…Faith, is necessary; to grasp these, promises!...

No more, long-pilgrimages,…to make. No more, painful-journeys,…to; Holy-Shrines!...

Yes,…(“Come-to-Jesus”)!... But, also,…(“Expect-to-Change”)!...

Praise-God!... Folks, there’s a,…(“solemn-power”); found in these, written-words of our,…Scriptures!... They, speak-directly to our,…hearts-and-minds!...

Yes, to those who are,…longing for, real-truth!... It’s the very,…(“Voice-of-God”)!... And, it carries much,…conviction; to all those, who are willing,…to: simply, here it!... Amen.

Ours, is a constant-testimony,…to,…(“Rome’s-Apostasy”)!...

We are those, who are invading this,…”puny-kingdom”,…of: Satan!...

Our, very-existence,…holds-the-faith; of the ancient,…(“Church-of-God”)!... As, so,…stated; within the pages, of our,…New-Testament!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6195
Attachments
102706_th.gif
102706_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
101782_th.gif
101782_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 2493 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:19 pm

“HE,…KEPT,…HIS-WORD!”…

Friends. I personally, have experienced a total,…”transformation”; in my personal, life!...

I, today,…openly-attribute, this,…”change-in-consciousness”; to the marvelous-works,…of: Almighty-God!...(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name).

Yes!... His-Love, overflows,…in those,…who-believe!...

No longer, do we walk,…in a mode,…of; self-destruct. His-Son, (Jesus / The-Father’s / chosen-One),…has taught,…me; many-things!...

And, yes. I am,…a-walking,…(“Miracle”)!...

The-Son, has taught,…”His-Father’s-Love!”… Yes, to all,…who, will dare: to listen.

And, with this embraced,…Love, I have been; brought-up, during these last,…18 years, of my: adult-life!...*(unlike, anything-else)*

This special-love, of both,…The-Father,…and-of,…His-Son; have shaken, many things,…in: my face!...

Things, which,…(“I-dare-not”),…deny. Which, only,…belong-to-me. Yes, it’s hard,…to deny,…our-hidden-skeletons; stashed-away, so,…well: deep within, our,…dark-closets!...

Folks, when this,…type-of-Love, is staring; right at you,…you-too, will remember,…these: words.

And, it’s been,…even-harder, to admit; that I’ve been, only-lying,…to myself,…all: these-years. I’ve done, an-excellent-job,…at, conjuring-up,…a,…million-and-one; excuses-and-ways, for saying that,…God: never really has, any time,…for,…(“Poor-Me”)!...

Well,…guess-what,…friends?...

I,…was,…wrong!... Yes,…about,…Him!... And,…about,…my-truest: potentials!...

I’ve spent, the better-half,…of these, last / 18 years; looking for any, little-thing, (inside the pages / of our: Scriptures); that would prove, my-personal-points!...

But, our living-God,…refused, to play,…into my; trap!...

Yes!... (“HE,…KEPT,…HIS-WORD”)!... Amen.

God and His-Son, (Jesus / My-Saviour),…showed-up, on time. Both, have whispered,…softly, (countless / “sweet-nothings”); into my, heart-and-mind!...

And, they’ve never stopped,…taking-the-opportunity; to demonstrate, that-they,…care. Yes, dear-reader. They, truly are concerned,…about; you-and-me!...

When, there,…seemed-to-be,…no apparent, opportunity; both, The-Father and His-Son,…made: One!...

They’ve told, only the,…(“absolute-truth”); under-all-circumstances.

And, they’ve revealed,…all-the-things; about myself, that-they,…have thought: I needed, to know!... Amen.

Was it, a trick?... Were, they,…wrong?...

Could, theirs,…be, just another; low-down, dirty-trick?...

Answer: Unfortunately, I’ve found,…no-evidence, (to-date); to prove them, wrong!...

When, my,…(“powers-of-observation”),…began, to fail me; I took, a-new-approach.

Yes!... I began,…simply-believing!... Sure, at first,…my, skepticism; would only, criticize,…our: Christ!...

I,…treated, His,…Kind-and-Loving, deeds,…with: total-indifference.

When, that,…didn’t-work. I began, to question,…The-Son’s: motives?...

Yes!... His-own-character, and family background. And, what did I,…find?...

Answer:

I found, that,…(“Jesus-of-Nazareth”),…was, (and-still-remains); indeed,…(“Good”)!...

And, that,…He, (Jesus); strengthened-and-developed, Himself,…(spiritually-speaking),…with: His-Father’s-Support!...

Never, have,…”these-two”,…been, separated. Except, during those,…(horrific / 6 hours): while Jesus, hung on that,…Roman-Stake!...

Folks. All-of-it, done,…for, no other reason; than to, also,…(“strengthen”): you-and-me!... Amen.

Yes, for us,…to develop, our: Faith!... In what?... You, may be,…asking?...

Answer: In the,…”here-after!”…

This,…Son-of-God; was not afraid,…to,…”laugh-nor-cry” / in-the-open.

Yes!...

Jesus!... A-Wonderful-Expression,…of,…His-Father’s-Love!... And, now,…He,…wants-me,…to be,…His-own!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6870
Attachments
115206_th.gif
115206_th.gif (3.05 KiB) Viewed 1721 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:27 pm

“TO-YOU,…WHO-ARE,…DIFFERENT!”…

Folks. God’s-Love, will show you,…The-Truth!...

Yes!...

When, you,…(dear-reader and friends); give the demands, of your-own,…(“ego”); and your, very-human-habits,…catchy / new-age-names; God’s-Love, will strip-away,…all, that you: have so well, hidden!...

Yes!...

God,…(Jehovah / His-Infinite-Love); dangles all your, “dirty-rags”,…before, your own; eyes. As well, your,…hearts-and-minds!...

Thereafter,…He, quietly-whispers; into your consciousness,…by-saying:

“How are you, (fairing),…so-far?”…

God, accepted all,…of-my-previous,…criticisms: *(especially, with-regard / to His: only-begotten, Son)*

Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…trusted: me!...

Yes!...

God, all-these-years,…has gone, along with me; and with my,…(“many-mood-swings”)!...

Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…realizes, that; His-own,…(“chosen-and-destined”),…people; must-mature,…(spiritually-speaking): before we, could ever,…yield!...

Yes!...

We are, His,…(“Creative-People”)!... And, yes. We are,…”a-little-different!”… Amen.

God,…(by-in-and-thru / His-Son); has given me, the,…”time-and-space”,…necessary, to: finally-flourish!...

And, no. I didn’t ask, (at least / not-at-first),…for any, of what; I’ve grown, to become,…today!...

Yes!...

One, of,…His-Children!...*(if only by / Divine-Adoption)*

And, I’m also promised,…to become / a-joint-heir: with my, “Big-Brother!”…*(Jesus-the-Christ)*

God, has shared,…many-things, with those; who-actually-believe. And, He’s,…done, so,…without apologizing; that,…He, (God): didn’t have, more-to-give!...

Throughout, the years,…God, has made,…me, acknowledge; my own,…“shortcomings!”…

And, today,…because, I’ve,…(“Repented”); He’s accepted me, as part of,…His-Family!... Amen.

Yes!...

Both, The-Father and His-Son,…they, know; about my, frailties. About, my,…”weaknesses-and-imperfections!”...

Never-the-less,…quietly-and-gently / they remind, me,…that, I’m: theirs,…(“forever”)!...

This, is what I,…personally-love, about them; the-most!...

In my past, I’ve done everything,…possible; to drive them, away. But, they,…would, not: go!...

Both, The-Father and His-Son,…yes, they have taken; myself,…to become: their-own / personal-task!...

They’ve driven, many demons,…away. Today, no longer,…am-I,…so: foolish!... But, rather,…patiently-await; to be invited, to the,…Son’s-Wedding!...

Yes!...

A special, “time-and-place”,…where, all-of,…God’s-People; shall be, present.

Friends. I-pray-that: “You-too, be on that,…list: of-invited-guests!”… Amen.

Folks. God’s-Love, is quite,…immeasurable; unfathomable-and-unconfined. He, only,…desires-most; to move you, out of your,…own: “self-imposed-prisons”,…of,…Pride!...

Yes!... Out, of the temporary,…lust; of your, physical-mind. And, into the unexplored,…territories; of your,…hearts!...

Are you, open,…to-that, experience?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Yes!... (“The-War”), was,…indeed: Won!...

And, done so,…by-our: Jesus-the-Christ!... Although, there are smaller-skirmishes,…and,…battles; still-yet,…to be,…fought!...

But, the overall,…”Victory-is-Ours!”… Praise-God!...

This-Devil’s own, stronghold,…shall soon, come-down; as did, the very,…”Walls-of-Jericho!”…

We, surrender,…only, to: “Jesus-of-Nazareth!”…

God’s-Chosen-Messiah!... And, our,…God / appointed: Lord-and-Saviour!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6840
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1690 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif (160.42 KiB) Viewed 1690 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:04 pm

“DOUBTLESS-VISIONS,…OF / MINE!”…

Friends,…you can push, even the mildest person,…only, so far; before they suddenly, decide that-they,…have had: enough!...

You, may then,…find, that / you’ve opened; a real, can-of-worms!...

And, would have been,…better, to / let: sleeping-dongs, lie-down. There are alot, of these,…”Triumphs” / of style; over-true-substance, in the proverb-world!...

Yes!... “A watched-pot, is long,…in / boiling!”… Folks, something that you are,…eagerly / anticipating; seems, often-times to take,…longer / to arrive: if you, simply,…(“sit-around”),…waiting, for it!...

For, example:

Take, the very return,…of / God’s-Son!...*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

It’s why, His,…Father-in-Heaven / Jehovah: His-Glorious-Name!... Yes, God,…demands, that / we become: “Fruitful-and-Occupy!”… Amen.

And, while we are,…at it / let us, always: be-most-careful. Yes, of what we say. Why?...

Answer: Because,…”Walls-have-Ears!”… Yes!...

We, never really know,…who, might / be listening. I-for-one, believe that,…there’s / a-ludicrous-emphasis; being put, on our own,…(“Christian-Faith”)!...

Done, so,…by, many / worldly-churches!...

Dear-reader and friends. It’s our recognition,…of,…Jesus’-own-utterances / that: truly-matters!... And,…(Not),…what, anyone else / may be: thinking-or-saying. *(to include / the other: known writers, in our Bible)*

Why, are there,…so many,…variations / on this: “Theme?”…

Unity, is our,…Strength!... The Devil, only,…”Divides-and-Conquers!”… And,…a,…”House-of-Faith” / divided-against, itself: cannot ever, stand.

Take-for-example: The many-member-body / of: Christ-Jesus!...

Yes,…*(His-Father’s-Church / of which, The-Son: is appointed, its / Head)*

Impossible,…to,…”Break!”… Much the same, as,…a / whole: “bundle-of-sticks!”…

But, take each member,…”separately” / and they become: very-fragile, indeed. As with sticks, so with,…this, Life!... Amen.

My, ultimate,…viewpoint / is this: We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); cannot be found, wanting. Nor, swaying,…back-and-forth / like: the very waves, of the ocean. No, sir!...

Many of you, continue going,…”to-and-fro” / along with: every doctrine, out-there. As, if,…we / were: but, mere,…”common-reeds!”…

No, sir!...

Ours, is,…(Not),…an / “Inter-Faith”: movement!... Popular-and-fashionable, tickling the ears, (with much / falsehood); of all, on-comers.

Ours, is,…indeed / an: “Inclusive-Faith!”… (“Christ”),…crucified. His, blameless-and-spotless,…blood / shed: for you, and me. And, raised-from,…the / Dead!... By, His-Father’s / own-Hand!...

As a,…(”propitiation”),…a gesture / assuring, an-eternal-reconciliation; between the, whole-of-mankind,…and / our: Maker!...

This, very,…Son-of-God / rose: from-the-Dead!...

And, today,…stands, at / the, right-hand; of,…His-Father / in: Heaven!... Yes!...

The-Son, awaits further,…instructions, (patiently-so); as to the, Day-and-Hour,…of / His: own-return!...

A,…(”Resurrection”),…of the / Dead: shall soon, take place. As for those,…”Alive” / upon: the return, of,…Jesus!... These very same, shall be,…”converted” / Yes!...

I dare say: Even, in,…a,…”Twinkling” / of-an-eye!... Yes!...

Into, an,…(“incorruptible”),…and,…new / composition: altogether. No, longer,…will mankind /exist: as a,…“flesh-and-blood”,…creature… No, sir!...

We, shall stand,…(”transcending”) / all that, is-known-as: “Sublime-and-Surreal”… Amen.

Yes, sir!... We, (who-believe),…we stand, as our,…appointed / Saviour: stands!... Yes!... “In-the-Spirit!”…

Death, shall be,…(”swallowed-up”) / no-more, shall we: feel-its-sting!... Yes!...

Sons-and-daughters, (if only / by-adoption); we will, become. Joint-heirs, with the,…Son-of-God!... Dwelling, inside the very walls,…of our / New-Jerusalem!...

Yes!... Ruling-and-Reigning / within-a-Kingdom: not-made, by,…human-hands. And, certainly,…(Not): of-this-world.

Immeasurable, unfathomable,…will be / the riches, shared: by-the-Son!... A Glory, not defined,…by / our-vocabulary.

Yes!... An,…eternal-place. Where, many,…a-good-tune / shall, be: played. Yes!... On, countless,…old-fiddles.

Yes!... Creating, authentic sounds. Trespassing, vibrations,…which, once / only: Angels, could hear.

Real-works,…not,…replicas. Un-modernized, tunes,…enduring / forever-more. All-of-it,…Glorifying-God!...

Yes!... These, are-the,…(“DOUBTLESS,…VISIONS / OF-MINE”)!... Amen.

Love,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7335
Attachments
119281_th.gif
119281_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
mail (8).jpg
mail (8).jpg (123.75 KiB) Viewed 1239 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:54 pm

“SURPRISE,…YOURSELF!”…

Friends. Immensely, influential,…is our demonstrated / Faith!...

As well, our exercised,…”Hope-and-Charity!”…

Especially, to those who surround,…us / as the: “undecided-and-unbeliever!”…

To these, I address / today: all-the-following!...

Faith, Hope-and-Charity / are: laid-out, in our,…Apostle-Paul’s / letter: to the, “Corinthians!”… These, he,…highlights / as qualities; which bring us, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…closer to our: living-God!...*(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)*

And, for a foundation / with regards, to a: more-moral-life. I might add, the need for / “Intestinal-Fortitude!”… Amen.

As well, the ability to recognize,…”True-Justice” / while exercising: “Temperance!”…

“Prudence,…of,…course / cannot-be: left-out. “Virtues”,…I believe / counter-balances: our own, sins!... Let us, not forget,…”Patience!”…

Which, we know,…protects, us / who-believe: against the evils,…of,…Anger!...

Similarly,…”Humility”,…helps us / guard-against: “Pride!”… As,…”Diligence”,…against, becoming / slothful…

Have you, dear-reader and friends. Never heard, that: “Fortune, assists-the-brave!”… Amen.

And,…”Procrastination”,…is the, Thief / of time: itself!... Yes!...

We,…”Moralizers”,…have to, stand-up / against: the cynics. Yes!...

It’s impossible, to enjoy,…”idling-thoroughly”,…unless, one has / plenty-of-work: to do!...

So, don’t let the,…Devil / charge-or-drive: your-own-actions!... Yes!... We are all, driven-on,…by / the: Flesh!...

Where, is our,…”Fear-of-God?”…

Is there, no longer,…acts-of-deterrents / for: criminals?...

Oh’, help us,…Mighty-God!... To maintain, social-order!... Amen.

Friends. The,…”Fear-of-God”,…is an / important part: of mankind’s, intellectual-climate. It helps us, lead others,…into, avoiding / further: “Revolutions!”…

Let us, all,…strive / to not: get this truth, wrong!...

I pray, that: “You, stop being,…a-mere, spectator / sitting-always: at the, side-lines. But, rather,…become / a doer; and not, simply a,…hearer / of: God’s-Word!”… Amen.

Remember, meanwhile,…that, grief / treads-upon: the very heels,…of,…pleasure. And, to you,…who are / 50 yrs. old: and over.

Remember, always,…that: “There’s no fool, like,…and,…old-fool”…

Manners, may not,…make us / but, they can: do-no-harm, either. Try, using some,…today!... And, surprise,…yourself!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7380
Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 1208 times
119281_th (1).gif
119281_th (1).gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 1208 times
127420_th.gif
127420_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 1208 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:06 pm

“HEAVEN,…HAS-NO,…RAGE!”…

Friends. Much, has been written,…on-the-subject / of: Home!... Yes!...

However, much you may travel,…your / truest-affections; lie with your, homeland / hometown!...*(wherever / it-may-be)*

“East,…West / Home’s-Best!”…

This, is another version,…of: “There’s no place / like: Home!”…

Why?...

Answer: For, the sort of,…”pure-nostalgia” / that has us; reaching for our, handkerchief,…to-wipe-away: “silent-tears!”…

“Home”,…is where / the-heart: is!...

And, for me,…it’s / nowhere: inside this, dispensation-of-time!... No, sir!...

For, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…we are but / mere-pilgrims. Yes!... Simply, passing-by.

Let us, meanwhile,…not-hesitate / to our: total-loss!...

It seems that, only when,…we’re, in-a-bind / do, Jesus’-Words; then make,…any-real: sense!...

For centuries,…”His-Sayings”,…have-been / stored: Why?...

Answer: Because, they still have,…(“Validity”)!...

I-for-one, rely on my,…”Saviour’s-Sayings!”… Yes!...

When it comes, to making the,…”right-decision”,…especially.

Folks!... (“HEAVEN,…HAS-NO,…RAGE”)!... Amen.

No, sir!... It’s like, true,…Love / knows: no-hatred!... Yes!...

We are, that: “Morning-Star’s-Bride!”…

Soon-enough, we shall return,…to a place / where the; “Music”,…charms-and-sooths / the most: savage-of-beasts!...

Yes!... A place, from,…”Whence / we-came!”…

Where,…”Tragedy”,…is-never / produced. Where,…”Fools”,…can, no-longer / rush-in!... Where,…The-Fury / of our: Father!...*(Jehovah / His-Majestic-Name)*… Shall cease / to: exist!...

I pray, that: “His, only-begotten,…Son / Jesus: *(of-Nazareth)*… That, He,…will, help you / make-up: your own, mind. For,…The-Son’s-Views / go-back, since,…before: the, first-century!”… Amen.

Yes!... The-Son!... *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

God’s-own / Sounding-Board!...

Blameless-by-Design!... Pleasing-the-Father!...*(always)*

In everything / He: does-and-says!...

May we, all / stop: squandering-our-time!... Let us, focus,…on-our-behavior / towards: others. For, this,…is, indeed / most: important!...

Folks!... Remember, always-that: “Fame, vaporizes. Money, goes with the,…wind. And, all-that’s-left,…is / “Our-Character!”…

Is yours, reflecting,…Christ’s?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Yes!... Only, His,…are / Noble-Sentiments: neatly-phrased. What, more,…could we / want: than, God’s-Cup,…running-over?...

Yes!... With,…much / Goodness-and-Grace!... Our Creator, has sent,…His-Son / to demonstrate, that:

“HEAVEN,…HAS-NO,…RAGE!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7320
Attachments
111720_th.gif
111720_th.gif (15.19 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (1).gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (1).gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
before-you-700x700-474x300.png
before-you-700x700-474x300.png (620.63 KiB) Viewed 1172 times