Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 am

“MOTIONLESS,…UNDER,…HIS-POWER!”….

Those who’ll take our place, will be little jackals, hyenas; and the whole lot of us, we’ll all go on thinking ourselves, the salt of this Earth. As I look-out, in front of me,…under ashen lights; the landscape lurches to and fro,…irredeemable. Meanwhile, the Ruler of my dreams, yes,…even my Prince-of-Prince; climbs into our carriage, sits down on the blue satin cushions,…and gathers around Him: as many rustling folds, of His Glorious-Garment ,…as He could!...

His Purple-Robe , exhaling a faint scent of violets. We, together at this moment,…are passing through; one of our intermittent periods, of Worldliness. I have never tired, of meeting with the Son-of-God ,…to exchange mutual congratulations; if only, in our dreams. He and I, had moved to His Father’s own town palace,…for the up and coming, round of parties. Ladies dresses, arrived from Naples ,…and there was hysterical coming and going; of hair-dressers and more!...

This ball, was the most important of the season,…because of the grandeur of this Host; and the splendor of His Father’s-Kingdom!... It was particularly important for me, this occasion,…as my Lord; was presenting His,…”Bride-to-Be”,…to this, our society. It was still, only half past ten, (10 p.m.); rather early to appear at a ball, if one is,…”Prince of Peace!”.

But, tonight,…my mind, heart and spirit; wanted to be there, for the Grand-Entry,…of this certain Saviour!... Our short drive, was through a tangle of dark alleys,…the horse-shoes, sounded muffled; (“AMID,…THESE,…DARK-HOUSES”), asleep,…or pretending to sleep: were all those, who kept their skeletons well hidden,…within their countless-closets. My King, for whom this ball was fun,…and not a tedious Worldly duty; was chatting away, His Father’s-Graceful-Truths,…in my ear: most gaily!....

I was enjoying, with much anticipation,…the spiritual-effects of His Splendid-Beauty; on all those, who did not know Him. For you see, my dear-reader and friends; I speak of Christ-Jesus, and of how,…His very own spirit; indwells and touches me, profoundly. The result of His semblance, satisfies me,…and it is only in this confidence; that I confess my Brotherly-Love, to you,…my reading-audience. Together, we shall climb these Great-Stairs,…to His Father’s House; made (Not) of plain stone, but of very precious-gems with,…(“SUPERB,…PROPORTIONS”)!...

Wild flowers, spread their simple scents,…at the sides, of every step. As I awoke, and on this landing,…between flights, stood my soul; (“MOTIONLESS,…UNDER,…HIS-POWER”)!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5685

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
118805_th.gif
118805_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 656 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 656 times
328574_th.gif
328574_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 656 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:49 pm

“THESE,…DARKENED,…TRUTHS”….

Oh’, of these many jesting nasal tone,…and of the sparkling malice, in their eyes; the mockingly polite smiles, of all these surrounding strangers and their admiration,…for self-tact; they know, of no boundaries. In contrast, I thank my Jesus,…for the care and affection; given to me, in my past!...

My future Joy, depends on me and of my exercised Faith in the Son-of-God!... No, sir!... No more, excusing myself,…for daring to confide; these hidden truths about Him, yes,…about: my Lord and Saviour. A first reading of this passage, tends to make,…many heads; spin!...

Once again, I note how astoundingly fast,…all this, has happened. I speak of the affectionate layer, of Jesus’ own nature,…and of how, it comes to the top; as I rejoice in knowing, the decision of my Lord: to Save me, even from myself and my own destructive-demise. Today, He assures me,…a satisfaction; and a true personal Peace!....

I fight against, all thoughts,…being swept-away; by my biggest adversary, (Satan and his own insurgents); who serve me, a sense of private-humiliation. I’m being forced to deal, with this dark one,…about subjects, so intimate; that I must use precaution and much cunningness, to alienate myself,…from this Dark-One!....

In the pale-blue glow, from my glass-hooded night lamp,…I reveal; the signs of Jesus’ own Cross!... And, as I sit-up in bed,…I find that; He has loosen the Thunder-bolts, of my pompous-pride,…and endless-eloquence!....

So, won’t you join me,…and let’s pray; for His-Light of wisdom, to finally erode and dispel,…all of our; hidden skeletons so well crammed, into our tiny closets,…saturated with: (“THESE,…DARKENED,…TRUTHS!”)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5685

Attachments
328493_th.jpg
328493_th.jpg (34 KiB) Viewed 651 times
102004_th.gif
102004_th.gif (26.35 KiB) Viewed 651 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:04 pm

“NO-WORRIES,…JUST-BE-STILL”…

Though Jesus’ disciples were seasoned fishermen, they were terrified the day a storm threatened to swamp their boat. They were following Jesus’ instructions. Why was this happening?...(see, Mark 4:35-38). He was with them, but He was asleep at the stern of the craft. They learned that day, that it is not true that,…when we do, as our Lord says; there will be no storms, in our personal lives!...

Yet, because He was with them,…they also learned that; storms don’t stop us, (the Faithful-Believers),…from getting to where our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth): wants us to go. Whether the storm we encounter today, is the result of a tragic accident,…a loss of employment; or some other trial, we can be confident that all,…is not lost!...

Folks, our Pilot can handle the storm. He will get us home. What storms are you, (dear-reader and friends), encountering today?... Perhaps you have lost a loved-one, or are facing illness. Perhaps you are having difficulty, finding a job. Ask our Lord, to strengthen your faith and take you safely through,…the storm; to the other side!...

Yes, friends,…we; don’t need to fear any storms, with Jesus as our Anchor!... Jesus’ calming of the storm, (see, Mark 4:35; 5:1); is a remarkable witness to the Power, of His Father-in-Heaven,…bestowed upon His only begotten Son!... For, Jesus spoke directly to the storm,…threatening the ship; He and His disciples were in!...

He rebuked the wind, and the waves,…and said; “Quiet!... Be still”…(4:39). Yes, folks,…the Greek word used here for “still”; denotes the muzzling of a hostile animal. When we are overcome with worries, and concerns,…we can trust that; our Powerful Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), will still our fears,…through His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5700

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (20.97 KiB) Viewed 645 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (32.26 KiB) Viewed 645 times
306520_th.jpg
306520_th.jpg (50.1 KiB) Viewed 645 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm

“AN ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”….

To tell you the Truth; I’m very impressed. You, coming over to this Website, reading these passages, from somebody you’ve never met. But, here we are,…aren’t we?... Let’s keep, in touch; I don’t know about you, but, I’m not leaving this site. You see, it is here, where I serve my Saviour. Has it all been for naught?... Have I been wrong?... Was my first inkling,…correct?... No!,…No!,…and Yes!,....are my answers.

I have connected with beautiful Souls, right here!.... I need not, look further. My prayers and yearnings, have been answered. I was ready to work for my Lord; to step-out, to the plate, and go to bat. Bringing His Word, to the stage; but, in a new Light. One, that could help you see things, more clearly. My Lord screams, simplicity; yet, we keep complicating Christ!....

You and I alone, are the epitome, of His Handiwork. It’s noon, the Sun is high and hot; and directly over-head, in the clouds,…I see Christ!.... Can you see, what’s ahead?.... Simplicity, in our Saviour. Clear, as this day. Hotter than any tabloid, and Son, of the Most High God!.... This is Whom,…I worship. Jesus,…His Son, is not forgotten!....

Don’t clam-up, when you see Him,…coming; because, believe you me,…He is returning. The sheer, brilliant whiteness, of His Words, find their place; where there was once, only opposition. It is as if, His radiance, removes my revelry. His reasonings, sends booming, resounding shock waves, all through-out; although people are toppled; no rocks fall, no mountains,…crash.

I instinctively, thrust out my hands, to steady myself; but, that proves,…unnecessary. I heard thousands, wailing, moaning and shrieking; but, my own throat, was constricted. Even, with my eyes closed; I saw His Whiteness, replacing my revelry. I forced myself, to open my eyes, and as the Thunderous Roar, echoed through-out the terrain; I realized, He as ablazed,…with His Truths!....

He lifted His Robed Arms, before His Father, and pleaded,…for me. I could not see, far into this raging Firestorm; but, every huddled person around Him, were also,…ablaze. For, these were His saints; whom He had Saved. I rolled to one side, and lay in a fetal position; my face and head, still cocooned, in my arms. Roaring Flames, engulfed me; as if I, were a human wick; yet, more like,…(“AN ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5715

Attachments
The-Easter-Story.jpg
The-Easter-Story.jpg (56.28 KiB) Viewed 642 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 pm

“UNIMAGINABLY,…RICH,…LOVE!”…

I am venturing, into this World; with hardly a thing, but,…my name. “God, is able!”,…I keep telling, myself. Learn as I have, to say little, and listen much. Are you clear, on God’s Plan,…for you?... If not, please keep studying. He’ll take us in, like adopted children. He shows us, His Purpose; and, the why,…He’s there,…for you!....

In contrast, what is your purpose; and do you know, why you are here?... Not, for a long time, will you ever see anything, with understanding; unless you begin your study,…now!... “Lord Jesus,…I thank You, for our young people today; and ask You, to go before them, and protect them!”…. Turn your hands over, opening your palms, toward Heaven; and close your eyes,…if you don’t mind. Think about, what your decisions mean, to us common people.

Or, is it that,…you never think, at all?... What, was that,…in the distance?... A Man?... Alone?... Dressed in White, turning on,…His Brights?... He’s running, toward you. Step-out, and meet Him. Don’t worry, it’s not an ambush. As He gets closer, I can see, that He’s covered in blood. He’s reaching, for you. What happened,…where are you?... Where, is your supposed,…Faith?...

But, as you gave-in, and slumped against His Bosom, wrapping your arms, around His Waist; you called-out,…”I’m sorry Jesus, please Forgive me!”…. Suddenly, two Angels, larger in size, rushed from nearby; with arms, wide-open; with Heaven’s Doors, standing in your sights. You were tempted, to run from this scene; but, decided to stay,…instead!....

There was Love there,…(“UNIMAGINABLY,…RICH,…LOVE!”)… There was a cool-breeze; as the air you breathed, was ice-blue. Standing on clouds, you saw, what He,…saw, for you!.... Involved, you were, at this point; conserving your strength; for the battles, ahead. Knowing everything, He knew,…and more. You had already blundered enough; leaving your Earthy plane, and your harsh weapons, (which were, your words),…all behind.

Unprotected and venturing unarmed,…you walked into this friendly territory, of sorts. Trusting completely, in this very risky plan; devised by, well intended, brothers-in-Christ: but, civilians and commons,…after all. Maybe, the proverbial horse, has already escaped the open barn; but, too late or not,…your training, has now,…kicked-in!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (23.27 KiB) Viewed 640 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:05 pm

“LIT-LIKE,…A,…LIGHT”….

God Almighty, has appointed me, this duty; simply because, it builds you up. Where are the Peace-Keepers; where did they all,…go?.... You, do not have to inform anyone, until you have reached,…your destiny. Predestined, by our God; predetermined,…by your use, of Free-Will. I know, you’re reading this; please, we all,…need you.

I’m not joking, answer me!.... My shoulders slump, and I bow my head,…weeping.

You knelt, and put a hand, on my arm and said,…”You’re not that far away, are you?”… As if, to give me,…Hope; that you will continue,…with Christ.

“He’s close by, isn’t He; Jesus, and this Holy Spirit?,”….you asked. I nodded.

“You’re not afraid, are you?”,...I asked. Please know, that I am right, about what He says. I scooted back, against this Kingdom Wall, and wiped my eyes.

I knew now, I had a real chance, to convert you; because of your questioning. I celebrated, sang and danced, into the Light,….of morning. You agreed to join, the thousands, who filed into the new pool; to submerge themselves, and to drink directly, from this wide spring, located in the middle, of this Lovely-Garden!...

For, you see, my dear reader and friends; here was, the Living-Water; offering you, Life Eternal. Manna, covered the ground, and you were nearly woozy, from its refreshing taste. Eating directly, from God’s Table,…we were.

Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and all the Angels,…present there. “This, was something, I never expected!,”…you claimed. You looked over-whelmed, with Joy; at the sight, of your long lost,…Loved ones.

These saints, began serving you, as you sat. “How, can this be,…Izzy; how dare, we be so,…Blessed?,”….you said, in complete amazement.

My wording was lost; but, I knew what you, my friend,…meant. Finally,…you understood. “It is True, you spoke only Truth,…to me!,”….you uttered.

“For our sakes,…yes!,”….I answered.

“I understand you,…perfectly, now!,”….you added.

Now, you must speak, in a language, for all,…to understand. Lovely, Beautifully, and Perfectly; so that, we understand each other. Guard against being forbidden, to learn God’s Word; which is Universal. And, request and audience, with you. Jesus asked me, to fetch you. By the One, whom I have been telling you about; and, (“LIT-LIKE,…A,…LIGHT!”),…from a torch, lodged in this Kingdom-Wall; now, you too,…are illuminated: Spiritually!...

You nodded, and smiled saying,…”Praise the Lord!,”….as we, concluded.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328650_th.gif
328650_th.gif (40.7 KiB) Viewed 634 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:47 pm

“AS-IF,…AN-ANGELIC,…SIGHT”….

To tell you the Truth; I’m very impressed. You, coming over to this Website, reading these passages, from somebody you’ve never met. But, here we are,…aren’t we?... Let’s keep, in touch; I don’t know about you, but, I’m not leaving this site. You see, it is here, where I serve my Saviour. Has it all been for naught?... Have I been wrong?... Was my first inkling,…correct?... No!,…No!,…and Yes!,....are my answers.

I have connected with beautiful Souls, right here!.... I need not, look further. My prayers and yearnings, have been answered. I was ready to work for my Lord; to step-out, to the plate, and go to bat. Bringing His Word, to the stage; but, in a new Light. One, that could help you see things, more clearly. My Lord screams, simplicity; yet, we keep complicating Christ!....

You and I alone, are the epitome, of His Handiwork. It’s noon, the Sun is high and hot; and directly over-head, in the clouds,…I see Christ!.... Can you see, what’s ahead?.... Simplicity, in our Saviour. Clear, as this day. Hotter than any tabloid, and Son, of the Most High God!.... This is Whom,…I worship. Jesus,…His Son, is not forgotten!....

Don’t clam-up, when you see Him,…coming; because, believe you me,…He is returning. The sheer, brilliant whiteness, of His Words, find their place; where there was once, only opposition. It is as if, His radiance, removes my revelry. His reasoning, sends booming, resounding shock waves, all through-out; although people are toppled; no rocks fall, no mountains,…crash.

I instinctively, thrust out my hands, to steady myself; but, that proves,…unnecessary. I heard thousands, wailing, moaning and shrieking; but, my own throat, was constricted. Even, with my eyes closed; I saw His Whiteness, replacing my revelry. I forced myself, to open my eyes, and as the Thunderous Roar, echoed through-out the terrain; I realized, He was ablaze,…with His Truths!....

He lifted His Robed Arms, before His Father, and pleaded,…for me. I could not see, far into this raging Firestorm; but, every huddled person around Him, were also,…ablaze. For, these were His saints; whom He had Saved. I rolled to one side, and lay in a fetal position; my face and head, still cocooned, in my arms. Roaring Flames, engulfed me; as if I, were a human-wick; yet, more like,…(“AN-ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17626431_1043650599100560_2588534509118329114_n.jpg
17626431_1043650599100560_2588534509118329114_n.jpg (49.54 KiB) Viewed 631 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 12:33 pm

“TRUE-COMMUNICATION,…WITH-CLOVEN-TONGUES”…

I sometimes reflect on how wonderful, it must have been on the day of,…Pentecost; when people of many nations, could understand what the disciples were saying.

On that day, pilgrims gathered together in Jerusalem to celebrate the festival of the harvest. The Holy-Spirit, (who I believe, has a real first name; although omitted within our Scriptures); proper and unique, separate from Jesus and His Father-in-Heaven,…rested on the believers; so that when they spoke, the hearers (who had come, from all over the known world); could understand them, in their own tongues!...

Many, were spurred on to find out more about,…our; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Notice well, that many today,…profess to be overshadowed; by this Holy-Spirit!... Yet, when they utter their wording,…it is simply; jibber-jabber, much mumbo-jumbo,…lacking any real, spiritual-clarity: attached to their supposed, divine-utterances!...

Folks, let’s wake-up from our present state of,…”Spiritual-Stupor!”... When someone speaks in tongues, and if it is to be considered truly to come,…from Almighty-God; then the divine-utterances, will always be interpreted,…and all present, in that given assembly; will be able to fully understand, what is being shared,…to the masses, assembled!...

Otherwise, it is of the Devil,…yes; this once “Angel-of-Light”, comes forth deceiving many,…even: in the very mainstream churches, of modern-day. We (The Faithful-Believers), may not speak or understand many languages,…but; we know that the Holy-Spirit, equips us to connect with people,…in effective ways: not in ways that, only bring about further confusion!...

Of what true and lasting value, would it be to any of us present,…if only; we were to witness someone, uttering a bunch of unknown declarations?… These would be understandable, only to whom?... On the other hand, if things are brought-forth,…with much clarity, to all who are present; only then, will it truly edify,…those present: within any given congregation!...

Amazingly, we are God’s hands and feet,…and mouth; to further His Son’s, already finished-works. Our mission, is to edify and (Not) to further,…bring about; confusion to the masses. It is with the Spirit’s help, that we reach-out to someone,…unlike us!...

Lord, Jesus,…”Give us eyes, to see those around us,…as You, see them; children of Your Most-High-God. And, give us hearts,…to share; Your Father’s-Love!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…Love; is the language that, everybody understands…(please see, Acts 2:1-12). Only those, who are truly gifted of the Holy-Spirit,…are able; to utter divine-utterances, in cloven-tongues.

Meaning, that no matter who is present,…all peoples: shall be freely able to understand, what is being said. If (Not), there must be present,…the ability to interpret, these utterances; be it done, by the very individual who is uttering these divine-sayings,…and/or: interpreted by someone else, also present at that same gathering,…gifted with the ability, to interpret!...

Let’s remember that, God lifts-up the believer,…He does (Not); knock us down, as many so erroneously profess. When you see someone, knocked-down to the ground,…uttering much, yet saying nothing; and no one else present, is able to interpret what is being said,…this event, you can count on: (Not) being, nor coming from,…Almighty-God!...

Such is the deception, of our biggest Adversary!... Cunning as a serpent, yet gentle,…as a dove; are the wiles, of this Dark-One, who lurks about,…seeking: whom he can devour, by ever-so-slightly,…twisting real-truth. Ultimately, making it appear as though,…all these signs and wonders; are coming from, our living-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5745

Attachments
317187_th.gif
317187_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 585 times
118014_th.gif
118014_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 585 times
328724_th.gif
328724_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 585 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 01, 2017 1:56 pm

“TRUTH,…NOT,…DOGMA!”…

Maybe, in some distant future,…mankind; will learn that, it’s enough to admire the proverbial,…”Pandora’s-Box”; without having to open it up and let-loose, a power called,…”Greed!”…

As I’ve said many times before, don’t take my word for anything. But, instead,…draw your own conclusions; from your own, research. I never cease to be amazed that,…purity of the inner-spirit; originates from a single-mind, within any given group,…yet; it often leads to someone, rising up to always become,…the false-saviour!...

Remember, dear-reader and friends,…(“TRUTH,…NOT,…DOGMA”); will bind people together, in a common search to Glorify,…Almighty-God!... Although I don’t believe in communes, because it tends to destroy individual initiatives,…they can be successful; if everyone shares an equal interest, in furthering their own,…spirituality!...

If there’s no fanatical dictator, who takes all the money,…it can work. How sad, that humanity has become so corrupt,…and so; undisciplined. As far as I can conclude, the human-mind is a very powerful thing. And, we humans hold the ability to bring thoughts,…to a type of life-force; on its own!...

This is how legends, stories and very strong beliefs,…are first created; it’s also the way, the many false-Christ’s we have been forewarned about,…have been: conjured-up since days-of-old. The subject of God’s-Word, has always been very controversial. And, it has been around,…as long or longer than; recorded history, itself!...

It seems that, whatever humans can’t explain,…be it; volcanic eruptions, plagues, famines or even acts-of-nature,…is always said, to be caused by: “evil-spirits!”…

Apparently, mankind’s only way of explaining the misfortune,…that would descend upon us; is to identify it as an evil-entity or an angry, God,…that: has to eventually be appeased, by some kind of offerings and/or sacrifices!...

Considering the suffering we humans have gone through, in our past history,…it’s completely understandable, that; we’ve made-up our own mythology, to explain away the many injustices of this present-life!...

The teachings of the, “Trinity-Doctrine”,…is but, one; fine example of what I’m talking about. Sure, I truly believe that,…evil, does indeed exist; in our entire world. And, I blame Satan’s own insurgents,…and the many unseen malevolent-forces; present in high-heavenly-places, as well in lowly-dark-dungeons!...

It’s the reason, for many of our planet’s own misery and follies!... In my heart, these are all,…truths; just as legends have it, that amulets worn for protection,…are born; from beliefs and fear-of-death, or fear of total destruction!...

That’s right, folks!... Amulets, which is anything that’s supposed to bring,…good-luck; and protection to the wearer, was given its birth,…eons, ago. We still use amulets, to this very day,…when we don; our crucifixes, crystals, rosary beads and the like.

I personally don’t believe that, the amulet has any specific power of its own,…by itself; instead, its potency comes from the energy,…we are freely-willing; to give it. And, what it has symbolized through history,…boils down; to a false-sense of security!...

All the while, this practice is totally offensive,…to Almighty-God!... And, considered as graven-images,…idolatry; at its best!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5760

Attachments
17458091_1039844662814487_4005659229014076851_n.jpg
17458091_1039844662814487_4005659229014076851_n.jpg (11.73 KiB) Viewed 583 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 02, 2017 2:22 pm

"FOR-THOSE,...WHO-SLEEP,...ALONE"....

Ah,...to be Your instrument, O God; like Paul to the gentiles, like Philip to the eunuch, like Jesus to the World. To be Your instrument. To be like a scalpel, in the gentle hands of a surgeon, healing and mending!....

To be like a plow, in the weathered hands of a farmer, sowing and tending. To be like a scythe, in the sweeping hands of a reaper, gathering and using. To be an instrument, for noble purposes. To be honed and tuned, in sync with Your will, sensitive to Your touch!...

This, my God, is my Prayer today. Draw me from Your Fire, form me on Your Anvil. Shape me with Your Hands, and let me be Your Tool...

Within thirty (30) years, the message of Jesus Christ had entered every port, city, and courtyard of the World. It should have failed, but it succeeded. And it still succeeds. There are basically two (2) types of people, who engage in conversations. Those who want to communicate, and those trying to,..."Show-Off!"....

Happy are those, who have one companion, one relationship, which is not based on looks or performance. Are life and meaning, found only at the marriage altar?.... Is there no room at the Inn,...("FOR THOSE,...WHO SLEEP,...ALONE?")....

I was overwhelmed. Euphoric. Humbled, that One so Special, could return my Love. And grateful, that Almighty God, would give me, such a gift!....

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5760

Attachments
328722_th.gif
328722_th.gif (71.14 KiB) Viewed 574 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 10, 2017 12:19 pm

“WAS-THIS,…JUST-A-DREAM?”…

Folks, let us not try to avoid,…eye-contact; with the many hopeless and disgruntled mourners. Let us, rather,…turn them; into true celebrants. Because, Jesus lives,…we (the believer); are promised an eternal-tomorrow!...

On that Day and in that Hour, of His return,…many; shall dance in the streets, making songs about,…their: lasting Saviour!... Pilgrims amass, as they near the Son-of-God,…in His Glory; and in all, of His splendor.

The purposely defiant, shall crumble,…as our Lord; draws near. He returns, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; no longer, speaking quietly,…many: will pass-out as dead-weights, in their lover’s arms.

Meanwhile, let us (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); bless our living-God, for His set-forth terms-of-endearment. May we continue, to worship His Son,…our appointed King!... Let us learn to freely bow, before their Majesty,…remember, always; like Father, like Son!...

Soothingly, in all of our responsibility,…we; shall strive in not collapsing, in ecstasy. Ahead of me, I can see that the crowd-control-gates,…have toppled; and hundreds are being trampled, as the masses shuffle through!...

All, in complete disbelief. All, only wanting a glimpse of the promised,…Saviour!... Besides the ice-cream and candy wrappers, many drink-cups,…lay motionless; in the windless heat, was what appeared to be,…residues: of past sinners!...

As I stepped-up from where I stood, for a closer look,…I was driven, to my knees; as my eyes beheld, God’s-Glory,…emanating from: His Son’s brilliant face!...

That Day and Hour, had come. Humanity, was witnessing God’s-Grace!... Ushered-in, from the clouds on high,…descending; was Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Yes, returning at last,…to claim; His Father’s chosen remnant. Our eternal-tomorrow, was here and now.

Every seat, but mine,…now, full; in what seem to be, a sensational-stadium. It was as if, in a twinkling of an eye,…I was transported; into an incorruptible existence. Besides discovering myself, in these surreal-surroundings,…I found many private rooms; adjacent to massive executive offices. Here, Angels were whispering,…”Words-of-Wisdom!”…

“Let,…it,…Be. Oh’,…Let,…it,…Be!”… Yes, they were singing and speaking,….words-of-wisdom: “There will be an answer, just let,…it,…be!”…

The whole place, was out-fitted like a luxurious hotel-room,…but, yet; more like a King’s-Palace, with more amazing amenities,…than I could ever dream: nor imagine. I sensed that, no one had ever lived here,…before; no, sir!...

This was indeed, our New-Jerusalem,…come-down; from Heaven, itself. Sent, of The Father,…for His Son; to preside over, as our eternal Ruler!...

Yes, we His Subjects,…and He, (Jesus); our Lord and only true Hope!... Then, all of the sudden,…I awoke; to only question,…(“WAS-THIS,…JUST-A-DREAM”)?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5790

Attachments
323015_th.gif
323015_th.gif (7.35 KiB) Viewed 525 times
317242_th.gif
317242_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 525 times
114918_th.gif
114918_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 525 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 10, 2017 2:30 pm

“THESE-WHITE,…COLLAR,…CON-ARTIST!”…

Despite being seemingly, short-handed,…we (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are those, who pave-the-way. We’ve torched the tall-tales, told by those who,…honor; their seminary-colleges!...

Since days-of-old, I have combed their past-history,…finding no evidence of Truth; ever muttered from them, as their mouths,…I have found: incessantly-functioning, as sepulchers. I worry most, what they might leave imprinted,…in the minds of our youth; for their tomorrows!...

(“THESE-WHITE,…COLLAR,…CON-ARTIST”), answer groggily,…whenever questioned; as if, completely exhausted by their own,…masquerading. Sounding desperate, these wolves-in-sheep’s-clothing,…plead with the people; amassing the ignorant and superstitious, reminding them that,…they are loved; and cared for,…all, being professed: by their countless, false-teachers!...

These very same, seem to pray and pray,…to no avail; they communicate to an audience, interested only in,…themselves. Often, in the congregation,…they appear excited; filled with much song and sensationalism!...

Their Jubilee and compelling reasons, is what I question the most,…because; they simply miscalculate our true Christ, with their blackened-hearts. Yes, puffed-up and stiff-necked,…these; tend to connect, only with their own!...

“Forgive them Father, for they know (Not),…what they do!”… Amen.

Their thinning-ranks, appear at first-sight,…most pristine; and ship-shape. Truth be known, inwardly they dismantle Christ’s own discipline,…leaving behind; the countless injured emotionally, taken finally,…for: fools, in the end!...

Snaked across their courtyards, stiff-collared,…these manage their victims; willingly and truly, beyond my belief!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
17155324_1028002863998667_8965797899803403600_n.jpg
17155324_1028002863998667_8965797899803403600_n.jpg (49.55 KiB) Viewed 521 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 12, 2017 1:27 pm

“PRAYERS,…FOR-YOUR,…PLIGHT!”…

I see, blinking signals with urgent messages. Jesus, has been desperately trying to reach you,…dear-reader and friends; why is it, that you haven’t had time,…to deal: with Him?...

Does my request, stun you?... Yes, you may be indeed,…way late; for helping others. But, for Christ’s own sake,…Save, yourself. Your emotional wounds, continue to,…ooze; furiously!...

Over-ride your doubts, stop using phony masquerades,…authorize yourself, to temporarily appropriate; the necessary courage, to take custody of an escape from your,…self-imposed: “prisons-of-pride!”…

Deep within these dark-dungeons, lay well hidden,…all, of our dirty-deeds; and sensuous-skeletons. Let’s have the necessary intestinal-fortitude, to expose them all,…to the light; of your own personal-truths!...

For, truly,…this is; the very first-step, toward any real-healing,…spiritually-speaking. Many, meanwhile remain,…incarcerated; inside these bunkers, down in the Abyss,…of: their own making and device!...

Wounded as they are, they can’t imagine,…this escape; ever being possible. Our biggest challenge, is to get them,…healthy; and in strong-spiritual shape. So, catch your breath,…and tell yourself; “Late, is better than, (Not) being there,…at all”…

For these I speak of, it’s going to be hard for us to pull this off,…but; not completely impossible. I for one, am pulling for you,…in my; (“PRAYERS,…FOR-YOUR,…PLIGHT”)!...

So, disembark on this,…your duty and obligation. First and foremost, start with those of your own household,…thereafter; move-on to all others, who immediately surround your everyday. For, these all,…need most; your loving-wisdom, working in their personal lives!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
328903_th.gif
328903_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 504 times
328890_th.gif
328890_th.gif (7.1 KiB) Viewed 504 times
328934_th.gif
328934_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 504 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 13, 2017 2:15 pm

“JUST-YOU,…ME,…AND-JESUS-TOO!”…

Please forgive the lack-of-protocol. Using a whispered-hush, I promise not to embarrass those,…who; doubt my written-words!...

Meanwhile, I hear a knocking,…who of you; will push open this door, and answer the call?... More importantly, who will dare to step-into,…my world; without hesitated causes or thoughts?...

Who, of you,…will stop, your mumbled-whining; long enough to hear, what I’ve really got to say?... Let us, (Not) be taken aback,…by what; our Holy-Scriptures, have promised. There shall be much correction, in our near future. Yes, small protrusions within our putrid-principles,…shall be; ultimately well-honed and polished!...

Our spiritual-understandings, will be made quite smooth. No more, rough-edges,…no more; severe-emotional-burns. No more, hard-copies of orders. No, sir!... (“JUST-YOU,…ME,…AND-JESUS-TOO”)!...

Just, give me a minute. I mean, I know you probably out-rank me,…dear-reader and friends; but, unless you’re in an unusual hurry,…just bear with me, here. My story checks out, you’ll have to do the studying,…the research and the self-examinations; all on your own. But, in the very end,…I promise that; you, too,…won’t be: disappointed at all…

Connect with Christ, in some way. Do it, for your own sake. Don’t be stiffened, just be comfortable,…as He is; with you, right here and now. Come as you are, but also be most ready,…to change!...

No more housing of prisoners, where I’m taking you. Today, you shall be,…Free!... Yes, Free,…indeed!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
323014_th.gif
323014_th.gif (6.43 KiB) Viewed 495 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 24, 2017 1:54 pm

“FLAMED,…BY,…FAITH”….

My curiosity has finally conquered,…my shyness. Living this Life, indeed is everyone’s,…inescapable lot. Jesus, has taught me, sternly perhaps,…but thoroughly. Tell me, how can we rectify, mistaken ideas,…of our right to worship; His Father, (Almighty-God),…as we please?...

I do not intend to volunteer, unwelcomed information,…concerning Christ; nor do I wish to add, to His already existing popularity. But, I do pray,…”For your profound interest,…in Him!”…. Amen.

We, do not mind,…if you are an outsider; only, your rebellious nature,…needs nurturing. Every day, I personally strive,…for possessing an unusual facility; in the use of language, an incendiary sense for justice,…and an eager readiness: for correction!...

Be well equipped, (dear-reader and friends), to uphold your rights,…as a child, of His Father-in-Heaven; our own, Living-God. So what, if our ecclesiastical differences,…cause a memorable explosion. This burst of fury,…(“FLAMED,…BY,…FAITH”),…can be tense-at-times; with much excitement!...

Others, will catch a glimpse of us,…as we move homeward; down their streets. We shall be admired, because of how we carry,…our head and shoulders; high-above the rest. Whereas, in contrast and often-times,…in the night; I awake, only to hear the unbelievers,…sobbing into their pillows; though I know, they are wretched and beyond any cure,…only my Lord: can Crown them,…”Victorious in their Battles!”…. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5820

Attachments
317397_th.gif
317397_th.gif (80.86 KiB) Viewed 437 times