Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:49 am

“RANKED,…AND,…FILED”…

Today, I want to write to you, (dear-reader and friends),…about; how I have knelt and loaded my arms high,…with praise: for my Prince!... He’s walked near the edge, many times,…with me. Yet, His Words,…have never; fallen-away!...

My head, rests on His chest,…during my weary hours. Something I can’t do, with any of you. Jesus, has been the kindling,…that has kept my fire; well lit. Although, I was unprepared,…He taught me; about His Father!....(Who, is in Heaven)!...

I’ve found nothing else, to think about,…since He’s touched; my heart. Before Him, few doors of any real opportunity had opened,…more like, locks and bars; were the order, of each day. I was, a simple job,…for Him; also, His pleasure!...

We, openly regard one another,…finding that each morning; brings changes, we each like. I’ve been,…(“RANKED,…AND,…FILED”)!... There’s a lot to do, but the challenges,…fire me up; with much eagerness!...

My Soul, sings with anticipation,…because of where, I’m going. I will just have to get, used-to-it,…as I’m bound, to see times; when He, will brush-close,…to me. Come, join us,…as we openly stare; at the wealth, in His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Joint-Heirs, we are,…as far as; our eyes, can see. Erase, your state of disbelief. For, this is your,…good-fortune, ( I speak of)... I promise you that, for whatever your reasons,…His thoughts, will please you!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5190

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:15 am

“RESTING,…IN-HIS,…CARE!”….

Who of you, is eager to make,…improvements?... Who, will work harder,…fired by the Zeal; to Atone for a past,…all: of your own making?... Help me, to mend this old-dusty-road,…where so many; from days-of-old, have traveled.

First, we shall oil,…the harness; and then, hitch our hearts,…to this Soul-Scraper!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). With you pulling, and me pushing,…together, we will shave-off; the High-Spots of our past errors. And, fill-in,…these washed-out voids; with God’s-Grace!...(His Father-in-Heaven).

We will then, take a seat,…on His banks; watching and learning. The answers, to all of our questions,…remains with this; very “Giver-of-Life!”... Work with me, twice-a-day,…morning and afternoon, pulling others; and bring a jug, of raspberry nectar,…as we all ride: in His-Charged-Chariot!...

Join me, as together,…we will sit; beneath the shade, of living Trees,…and relish this treat; while our Lord, (Jesus): points-out, His Father’s-Creation. These moments spent,…(“RESTING,…IN-HIS,…CARE”); shall be some of the finest, in our personal-lives!...

It’s a Beautiful-Road, which I praise,…as we smile; in quiet satisfaction. The day this Road is done, we will be seated,…on its banks. Yes, you and I (dear-reader and friends); will be watching the saints,…marching-on. And, as we are handed an envelope,…bearing our names; inside it reads,…“YOU,…NEED-NOT,…RETURN!”,…from whence, you came!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5205

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:16 am

I shall continue to write, in this Wonderful medium,…as long as; our Lord wills it. Send me your salutation in writing, to my home address,…shown below. You can send me a post-card, let's exchange simple pleasantries,…let's become real-pen-pals. I'll respond, especially if you include a photo of yourself,…so that I may know who you are. Please make reference to meeting me here, on this website.

Surprise me, especially you gals that are in my same home town. My hope and prayers, are of being able to reach-out to the hearts and compassion,…of you wonderful people!....

Please, no inquiries that live more than 150 miles away. Looking for local girl, to love and embrace. Only white women, please. I'm partial and entitled to choose what I prefer, when it relates to an intimate friendship,…with the opposite gender. After all, it still is,…the Land of the Free; and the Home of the Brave!...

And, so,…let’s be free enough, to choose to our own liking; and brave enough, to declare it so. Please continue to pray for all of those, whose hearts are well-founded in our Father's-Word!...

Pray for me, as I shall for you and yours!... God Bless You!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Israel Falcon (Izzy!...)
1878 22nd Avenue
Apt. # 107
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5190

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:53 am

“THIS-CUBAN-CRICKET’S,…CALL”…

Me and a friend, were in downtown Havana, Cuba; walking near, El Prado,…a popular place: to promenade. It was during the noon lunch hour, and the streets were filled with people. Cars were honking their horns, taxicabs were squealing around corners, sirens were wailing, and the sounds of this city,…were almost deafening.

The by-gone years, of an old embargo between America and my homeland,…were finally; banished. The streets were filled, in jubilee; and a surreal sense of serenity, penetrated my soul. Never had I imagined myself, back on this Pearl of the Caribbean!... Yes, me and a friend,…walking the streets; taking in the scene, awestruck that enemies of old,…could truly become: friends again.

Suddenly, I said,…”I hear a Cricket”.

My friend said,…”What?. You must be crazy. You couldn’t possibly hear a Cricket, in all of this noise!”…

“No, I’m sure of it”,…I said.

I listened carefully, for a moment,…and then walked across the street; to a big cement planter, where some shrubs,…were growing. I looked in the bushes, beneath the branches,…and sure enough; I located, a small Cuban-Cricket!...

My friend,…was utterly amazed. “That’s incredible”,…he said. “You, Izzy,…must have, super-human ears!”…

“No,…my ears, are no different from yours. It all depends, on what you’re listening for”,…I said.

“But, that can’t be; I could never hear a Cricket, in this noise”,…said my friend.

“Yes, it’s True,…it depends on what is really important to you”,…I replied.

“Here, let me show you”,…as I reached, into my pocket,…pulled-out a few coins; and discreetly dropped them, on the sidewalk.

And then, with the noise of the crowded street,…still blaring in our ears; we both noticed, every head within 20 feet,…turn and look to see; if the money that tinkled, on the pavement,…was theirs.

“See, what I mean?”,…I asked, my friend. “It all depends, on what’s important to you”.

And, so,…in closing; I ask you today, “What’s important to you, (dear reader and friends). What do you, listen for?... Some people say, that there is no God,…and that He never speaks to us; anymore.

But, perhaps they can’t see or hear Him,…because they aren’t listening; for Him. They are living for themselves, and (Not),…for God. If you are in tune with our Creator, you will be able to notice Him,…at Work; in your life, and in this World.

And, you’ll be able to hear Him,…when He speaks; to the inner-most parts of your spirit, through the already accomplished deeds,…of His only: begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:06 pm

“TELL,…YOUR,…TRUTHS!”…

I suddenly feel, a deep need,…to get back; to living, in Peace. This taste, is ripe,…and it shows; on my face. In my past, I’ve chosen to live,…as; a recluse. However, my Lord, (Jesus),…will verify to my Faith; and this should be proof enough, that I take-up my residency,…with Christ!...

He’s melted the ice, from my once,…stone-cold heart. I make sure, to write about this today,…as I’m very much obliged; that He, is leading,…my personal-life. He remembers me, since I was,…a bright; and inquisitive child.

Whereas, most of you, (dear readers, and friends),…will forget me; by tomorrow. His Promises to me, has erased all the sour-taste,…left by the falsity; of my supposed family-and-friends. Suddenly, I feel warm inside,…speaking; these Truths!...

Your advances, (dear reader),…I question. But, His Husbandry,…I embrace. My total absorption, in His Word,…has made me; an astute judge of Jesus’ Character!... My inquiring mind, fancies itself,…wanting to know; why, I Love Him,…so?...

On your way out, of town,…you’ll pass, my house; yes, it’s the one,…with the tilting picket fence; surrounding it. Stop by, and you’re sure,…to be fascinated; by the appearance, of my place. Reaching the edge, you’ll see,…a clearing.

Please, have your foot-steps,…not falter. Wait on the porch, and my Lord,…will come out; dressed in His usual,…Princely-Pageantry: bursting with elation. His Love, will ricochet through,…your entire-body. As He raises His Hand, and waves,…He says to you; ”What took you, so long?... I was worried!”….

I pray,…”That, you be able to study Him well,…for a time. Then,…(“TELL,…YOUR,…TRUTHS”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!…
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:54 pm

“MORNING,…GLORY!”…

Stepping from my house this morning, I checked the sky,…dull, as tarnished-silver; promising a gloomy, damp day. I suppose, I was hoping for,…Sunshine!... It would have been,…nice.

Smiling to myself, thinking again about my Lord, (Jesus),…and of the secrets; he has offered me. Maybe, I will share them,…with you; then again, perhaps,…I should wait: till tomorrow.

Our eyes, met briefly,…as His answers, to my questions; make me head straight for Heaven, itself. Although, tension does not escalate,…between Him, and I; there’s something more, still bothering me.

Your indifference, (dear reader, and friends),…this is what matters to me; the most, today. Also, the pride,…which tends to stiffen; your shoulders. I have trouble, restraining myself,…from telling you, so.

I feel, like a fool,…and it just wouldn’t be right; if all this, didn’t matter to you. After all, He’s been sent down to us,…from Heaven; voicing, His Father’s Plan,…”Saving”: mankind, from an otherwise,…sure destruction.

Jesus, is everything that’s missing,…in our lives; His touch, my Soul yearns. I pray,…”That, you be not,…too broken; nor, too high-pitched,…to draw: closer!”… Amen.

Please, move toward your Saviour,…and roll into; doing His-Father’s-Will. For, this will clearly bring you,…what’s been missing; your own: (“MORNING,…GLORY”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5220

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:10 pm

“WATCHING,…YOU,…INTENSELY”…

A shaft of dread, spears me and I feel my stomach,…quiver. “Can we talk, about Jesus?”,…I asked you, shakily.

I Love, the sound of His Name,…rolling-off; my tongue. Have you ever, given Him a thought?...

We can’t do anything, successfully,…alone; we need Christ, in our lives,…you know. Many, feel that they can turn-out differently,…if only given; another chance, without ever needing to seek: His Aid!...

Some, give-up and simply walk-away,…from themselves. Whether they have ever Loved, or not,…these very same; can’t remember being happy, or comfortable,…busy: nor achieving. They merely exist, day-to-day.

Could we, swallow our pride,…if only for a moment; as we avoid, each other’s eyes?... What would bother you, the most?... A Life of complete dependency, upon the Son of God?... Is that, so bad,…so beyond; your reach?... I pray,…not!...

A shot of hot surprise, sizzles thru my veins,…as I witness you; considering long and hard, the possibilities.

Your cheeks, grow flushed,…as you turned and said; “Is it okay, if I admit that,…I’m not quite yet, in Love; just in a bind and in real need?”….

I answered,…”Finally, your silence,…no longer remains; tense. Soon enough, you’ll find reason,…to tie-up with my Lord; (Jesus),…for Life”... Do you want to?... If so, then glance over my shoulders,…and find Him; (“WATCHING,…YOU,…INTENSELY”): with face,…Ablaze!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:50 pm

“JUST-READ,…ABOUT-THIS,…PRESIDING-JUDGE!”…

Why not wait, outside,…Jesus’ Chambers?... Maybe, He can squeeze you into,…His Father’s Kingdom?... Oh’, if only,…you’d pray. I sat, with you,…on a wooden bench; staring at a door, with Christ’s Name,…on it: for what seemed, like hours.

We,…grew very tired. And you began, badgering me,…”Izzy,…let’s go”.

Finally, this door opened,…and two Angels, bustled-out; talking animatedly. You jumped, to your feet,…and raised a finger; but, the pair,…walked-away: deep in discussion, without sparing a glance.

The wait, continued,…with no Saviour; in sight. We continued sitting, on this bench,…and all the while; I was trying, to convince you,…to give-up; your crying. When, all of the sudden,…one of the Angels; returned. This time, He stopped.

So, we both,…leaped to our feet. He was, as a,…”Bright-Star”; extremely luminescent.

“Court, reconvenes,…in 10 minutes”,…this Angel, announced. “But, I think,…I can squeeze you both in”,…He added.

He smiled, at us,…and asked; “How, would you like,…to live; Eternally?”…

“Of course, we’re interested”,…I answered.

“Well, then,…come thru these doors; and I’ll introduce you, to your Saviour”,…this Angel, concluded.

It was a crowded space, with standing room only. You and I, glanced around,…while Jesus; (“THE,…PRESIDING,…JUDGE”),…gave His attention, first to us: the last ones, to enter.

He extracted, an old Scroll,…where, on it was inscribed; our charitable deeds. From His Throne, He warned us,…with a twinkle, in His eye.

“Not, thru works,…but, because of your Faith; you shall now enter, my Father’s Kingdom!”….

As we, willingly followed,…this Angel, to our assigned seating; we were perfectly poised. Jesus, (our Judge),…took a Purple-Robe; from a nearby, coat-tree,…and performed His introductions: while dressed, in this Kingly-Attire!...

The others present, acted as witnesses. Standing before us, was our Lord,…as He dispensed; His sentencing. Read aloud, informing all who were present,…was His Declaration, of our Destiny. With a benevolent expression, on His Face,…He spoke!...

You and I, turned slightly pink,…as we gladly accepted; His Free-Gift of Salvation!... Your heart, (dear reader, and friends),…Thundered; while we both, wondered,…if all of this: was even, True?...

Compromise, is the cornerstone,…of any marriage. And, with this realization,…you and I agreed to Surrender-our-Soul; willingly giving way, to His Will,…hence-forth: from this day, forward.

Then, honesty,…got the best of us; as we declared; “Real work, awaits us,…my Lord; so please lead, as we shall,…follow”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:44 pm

“DISPELLING,…TALES”…

I’ll rest easier now that, I’m getting my sins,…of my chest!...

You, (dear reader and friends),…smiled gladdened; and thought about, how my Honesty,…has gone way-deeper than: skin-deep. I’ve crossed many bridges and have traveled,…thru countless big marshes; to get to, where I’m at.

You, would have Loved,…all the tall, yellow grass and birds; by the thousands, which I’ve seen. Things are speeding-up, around here,…these days. And, these very-days,…are being shortened for; the Elect’s-Sake!...

My Spiritual-Training, I’ve drilled for hours,…and hours; each day. It seems everyone is slowly becoming, acclimated to the idea,…of our country; being-in-shambles. Frankly, I have observed so many,…who, all they’ve done; is whittle-away the time, sitting on benches,…watching their meaningless lives: go by!...

In contrast, I’m looking healthy and robust,…Spiritually!... And, very content,…as I continue to grow; in God’s-Word!... Everything is good, except,…for how much, I miss; my Master, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... Even in my darkest-days, He would take this back-street boy,…(meaning, yours truly); read my heart, take me completely apart,…then, put my Life together: all in one motion, and in complete and total Darkness!....

For, you see my friends,…His Light; excels the night and His-Truths, are,…(“DISPELLING,…TALES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5265

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:57 pm

“SITTING-AMIDST,…THESE,…AUTUMN-LEAVES”…

These tears, I had contained so well,…could be; no longer. They glimmered on my eyelids, as Jesus and I,…came together; in a fierce, possessive hug. Our arms clasping, tears falling,…while somewhere; a train rolled toward us, to bear me,…to the other side!....

When I reached the bend, I drew a deep breath,…pivoted and this scene; branded itself upon my heart. Clustered beneath this,…”Living-Tree”; were countless saints, all pressed close,…to their Saviour: as they were, (“SITTING-AMIDST,…THESE,…AUTUMN-LEAVES”)!....

These saints, were waving,…so I raised, my free-hand!...

“Think about, how fortunate you are,…Izzy; yes, about being here,…with Christ!”,…they recited.

By the time, I reached,…my destination; I was calmer!...

I stood, at the edge,…of what was to be; my new property, looking-up at this neat,...white-house. I opened the gate, clicked it shut,…behind me; and approached the house. The front door opened, and family-members, (long ago, dead); stepped onto the porch, to greet me!...

My grandfather, came-down two steps,…and extended his hand.

“I’ve seen you pass, on this road,…several times; we’re glad, you stopped,…this time”,…he said; as he gestured, toward these,…“Tall-Trees”: what vastness was there, in his yard!...

A brief silence passed, then I said,…”I’m on my Way-to-Heaven,…grandpa; heck of a thing, this place you’ve got here!”…

“Yes, it is,…and you need to know, Izzy; that you’re already there!”,…he answered. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5265

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:10 pm

“MY-PIECE,…OF,…PARADISE”…

I laugh, perhaps a little desperately,…as I feel the hours; slipping-away. The night sped by, and toward dawn,…I slept against; my will. Rifled with unspoken sorrow, my eyes lifted-up to my Lord,…upon wakening.

Then I stood in the door-way, looking back at the room,…that had provided a haven; for the last 8 hours. I took to the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin,…ambling along the pavement, with autumn-leaves lurking-about,…until I found, this park.

I sat on an iron bench and looked at the trees and the clear blue,…Wisconsin sky. With eyes open, it was unthinkable,...to close-out this sight and vastness; of our Heavens. And over all, I rested amidst the fragrances,…of purple-petunias.

I felt my throat fill, so I swallowed and said,…”It’s time to go”.

Suddenly, radiating with brightness,…was standing; my Lord in front of me. Facing each other, I found myself,…tongue-tied.

I couldn’t go on, afraid of releasing,…the choking sobs; which filled my chest. I tore away from my past, ran, then leaped,…and boarded this rolling train; with me turning, at the very last moment,…catching a blurry-glimpse: of my old-self!...

Waving from amid a crowd of saints, I departed to parts unknown,…only to Him; whom I had learned to follow. What a crazy life, this is. Yesterday, I was with you, (dear reader, and friends); and today, I’m on this train,…heading for what seems, to be: (“MY-PIECE,…OF,…PARADISE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5280

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:18 pm

“I-TRUST,…IN-YOUR,…TRUTHS”…

My arraignment was quick and most predictable. These Angelic courts, refused bail,…because of my; previous record. Disappointment crushed me. I was removed from the hearing-room, through the back halls.

I was led directly to the,…”Abyss!”…. I had foolishly hoped for a glimpse of Jesus!... Instead, I was returned to this dismal,…cell. The confined space, made me feel,…claustrophobic.

I sat, dejectedly,…on my bunk; with my back against these cold, darkened cell blocks. Oh’, how I needed,…to see Christ!... I was afraid that, even if I did send for Him,…He, wouldn’t come.

But, He showed-up,…as I sat there; feeling lost and very alone.

“You’ve got a Visitor!”,…announced, this Dark-Demon; as he opened my cell door.

“It’s your Saviour, so,…Follow-Him!”,…the demon, announced.

I had been there, waiting for His Word,…and now, with my heart thumping; I flew from my bunk and hurried after,…my Sweet-Jesus!... The visitor’s room, was a long,…bare expanse; with one window, a table and three chairs.

When I entered, His Father was already seated,…at this Great-White-Throne; clutching His-Hands, on His lap. I slipped into the chair, opposite Him and for a full 10 seconds,…we sat; gazing at each other.

“Tell my Father, you’re sorry!”,…Jesus, said.

The idea of bearing my heart, before an Angelic-Audience,…seemed to paralyze; my tongue. I gave a half-smile,…instead; that faded quickly. I spoke of everything, except what was paramount,…on my Maker’s-Mind!...

Finally, I opened-up,…and said, most quietly; “Forgive me, Father. For, I knew not,…what I was doing!”… He, glanced-up,…extremely-injured; yet, still offered me,…Salvation!...

I never had to work so hard, to keep tears away. He unrolled, Ancient-Scrolls,…where even, my name; was listed.

“I Love you, Izzy!”,…He pronounced, in a Thunderous-Tone.

Although, I was afraid to say it,…somehow, I found the courage; and whispered: “I too, have missed You,…dear Father!”…

I cleared my throat, as my heart was tripping,…in double-time.

I opened my lips to apologize, some more,…but: He Spoke First!...

(“I-TRUST,…IN-YOUR,…TRUTHS”)!,…my God, concluded.

Your Friend,

Izzy!,,,

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5325

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:10 pm

“MY-PLEDGE,…OF,…FUTURE-GLORY!”…

Every day, we find ourselves more vividly,…and dramatically; over-taken by our biggest Adversary, (that old-dragon). He may knock us down, but his blows are not fatal. We, (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers), are well able,…to rise again!...

We may be often, over-thrown,…but not over-come. The very Son-of-God, as He comes to our aid,…indwells with our spirit; until our life’s work, is complete. The reason so many of you, are defeated,…is because; you expect to have it all, without a struggle. And, when conflicts come,…and the battle, wages-long; you become discouraged and ultimately, surrender!...

Know this, to be most true. Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); has nothing worth having, that is easy to obtain. There are not cheap-goods, in His Heavenly-Market!... Our Redemption, cost all,…that our Creator; had to give. And, everything worth having,…is expensive; hard-places, are His very school of Faith and character!...

It is through a process of conflict, that we are re-born into this new life. Remember, it does (Not) occur,…without travail. Know this also, (dear-reader); you cannot fail, if only you dare-to-believe,…to stand-fast: and refuse to be overcome. This process of receiving, is by Faith!...

I for one, believe!... Therefore, I have spoken. If you also believe, then,…therefore; speak. We can manifest the life of Jesus, only while we trust Him. It must be, moment-by-moment and day-by-day…(see, 2nd Corinthians 4:16). It must be, a developed habit of receiving,…and a constant dependence. It’s not one or two, remarkable experiences of healing,…or blessings; but, a life-long drinking-in of strength,…from: Christ-Jesus!...

Yes, just like a plant draws-in its water. We too, must establish thousands of root-lets,…by which; to draw physically and spiritually, with vital dependence,…the very strength: of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Breath-by-breath and step-by-step. All of this, is but the earnest,…of something better; by-and-by. This is, (“MY-PLEDGE,…OF,…FUTURE-GLORY”)!... Yes, friends,….the life-style of Jesus; indwelling with our own spirit, is but the beginnings,…of that; glorious eternal-life, to follow. This will come to us, at our Resurrection!...

It is at that Day, that His Father’s will,…shall be done; “On Earth, as it is in,…Heaven!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,….just like the bulb; we plant it in Autumn, knowing that it holds the promise,…of a lily: in the spring. And, the acorn is but,…an Oak; in miniature. The seed carries, in its bosom,…the embryo; of a golden-harvest!...

Likewise, the touch of Jesus,…upon our spirit; today carries with it, the pledge and very substance,…of: our glorious immortality. Yes, dear-reader,…this and much, much more; is to be ours, in the age-to-come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5340

Attachments
14633058_941665629299058_1062053259534526682_n.jpg
14633058_941665629299058_1062053259534526682_n.jpg (62.19 KiB) Viewed 4862 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:34 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5355

Attachments
14720403_946292485503039_4452681276948351437_n.jpg
14720403_946292485503039_4452681276948351437_n.jpg (68.69 KiB) Viewed 4859 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:51 pm

“SIMPLY-SOURCING,…THIS-SAVING-GRACE!”…

I pray that, “You, dear-reader and friends,…lack nothing; in any spiritual-gift, as we together,…patiently await: the revealing of our Lord, Jesus-Christ!”…(see, 1st Corinthians 1:7). Amen.

Friends, Almighty-God is Faithful,…by whom; you were called into this fellowship, with His only begotten Son!... Yes, our Creator chooses whom He wills,…and draws His chosen people; to follow in His Son’s own foot-steps…(verse, 9). Why, would He do all this,…to later say; they are two, in the same person?...

I hope, (dear-reader); that you can clearly see, once again,…the fact that: Father and Son, are uniquely proper and separate,…from one another. Although, they are indeed,…One-in-Vision and One-in-Cause; regarding their collective desire, of witnessing the whole of mankind,…to come to our earnest repentance: and finally receive our Father’s Free-Gift, of eternal Salvation!...

Are we to Judge?... Yes, but with sober-judgment. Today, we stand divided,…with countless denominational groups, existing; even within our given, Christian-Faith!... Yes, these very same,…are all fighting; to be greater than their own counter-parts and brethren-in-Faith!...

How sad, that we are, (Not),…of the same mindset; and of the same, sober-judgment,…regarding the very things: of our living-God!...(verse, 10). Quarreling, remains still,…very much; the order of each day…(verse, 11). Who, in the end,…are we following?...(verse, 12).

Is Jesus, divided?... Was our apostle Paul, crucified for you and for me?... Or, were you perhaps baptized, (even circumcised of the heart, submerged completely in this cause of Christ; and Faith in His God and Father); in the name, of Paul?... Of course, not!...

Many, are erroneously taking the expressions of the many different writers and personalities,…within our written pages of Scripture; and have converted their sayings, into whole beliefs, doctrines and religious-rituals. The apostle Thomas, the apostle John,…are other examples; of what I am referring to. Millions, have taken their figurative-speech,…for literal-terms; and the Devil himself, is laughing all the way home!...

Everyone is entitled, to their own personal opinions. But, my point in view,…is; what’s truly of lasting worth and value?... Is it not, what Jesus,…says?... And, when we quote His emphatic statements,…we find; each and every time, that His Father is Greater than the Son!... Jesus, always taught that,…there is only,…One; who is truly Good!...

Folks, Almighty-God cannot make Himself,…flesh; this would defile His perfect Holiness!... And, our living-God cannot go back on His own,…Words!... He is Spirit, and He is,…Love!... Never once, will you find God saying,…that; He is flesh!... Our present and putrid state of existence, impedes our otherwise,…Holy-God; from ever stepping down, on this defiled and degraded Earth!...

And, so,…in His infinite wisdom; He did the next best thing. Seed of His own Seed, would only suffice. Yes, only a direct descendant of Himself,…could meet His strict, criteria; and So, Jesus was commissioned and ordained,…to be God’s own: Sacrificial-Lamb!... Only Jesus’ innocent and blameless blood, could atone for our sin-filled,…inherited existence!...

Jesus, represents, advocates, mirrors, reflects, mediates,…intercedes; all for the sake, of mankind’s hope of an eternal and reconciled reunion,…with our Maker!... But, He is (Not),…God; Himself!... We insult, God’s own set-forth terms,…and; we negate the suffering that both entities suffered, during those horrendous hours of separation,…when the Son: hung on that Roman-Cross!...

To make them, two in the same person,…negates; the truest-value of the why, we must sacrifice something of real-worth,…in order: to gain, something of lasting-value… I pray that, “You finally see, the sense behind all of this. As well, the senseless-nonsense,…of religion versus reality!”… Amen.

Folks, we are those,…who share the gospel; not with eloquent words-of-wisdom. For, this would empty the Cross-of-Christ,…of its Power!... It’s not about us, it’s all about,…Jesus!...(verse, 17). His Father-in-Heaven, created this criteria,…making it; (“A-SIMPLE-SOURCE,…OF,…HIS-SAVING-GRACE”)!...

Yet, we continue to complicate,…the otherwise; simplicity of God’s-Son!... His commissioned role, as humanity’s own Sacrificial-Lamb,…is made void; when we place the Son, in His Father’s-Shoes!...

“Oh’, but you simply don’t understand,…my dear, Izzy; there are three, (3) natures, to our living-God!”… Many, would say.

Hog-wash, dear-reader and friends. Mankind has always yearn, to be all-knowing,…as God!... This greed, is in-bread!... It was the Devil’s best weaponry, against us,…from the very beginning; the first woman, (Eve), was tempted and told that,…she, too: could be as, Almighty-God!... Yes, she too,…could know; Good from Evil…

(Tell me, dear-reader,…how’s this working for us; so far?... Are we truly, any better-off,…today)?...

And, so,…Eve; partook of the forbidden tree-of-knowledge. She later, seduced her partner,…Adam; in the same fashion that she, herself,…was also: wholly-seduced!...( or beguiled).

Yes, Satan laughed whole-heartedly,…behind the scenes; as shame possessed the first-pair, thereafter. And, shame itself,…continues to be; our biggest-burden. So, where has all of this supposed knowledge,…gotten us, today?... Are we, (Not) still, most shameful,…of our many short-comings?... What about, all of our well-hidden skeletons,…stored way back; deep within our darkest closets?...

Folks, we’ve managed to go to the Moon and back to Earth,…again; all accomplished with our developed knowledge, throughout the centuries. But, we can’t figure-out how to cleanse,…ourselves; from this guilty conscience which completely consumes us, daily. Nor, can we figure-out how to eliminate this sin,…which runs; deep within our veins!...

This is why, only God’s infinite wisdom,…offers; cleansing from our inherited corruption. This is why, only Seed of His own Seed,…would suffice; the Son-of-God, was found blameless,…even by: Pontius-Pilate!... Only, this precious-blood,…could wash away; our eternal-shame!... Amen.

Don’t deny our Father, His Son’s sacrifices!... And, please,…don’t deny the Son; His Father’s-Grace!... God, raised His Son,…from among the dead; and there is none other, who can raise us,…in turn: from the dead. Don’t annul the significant suffering, that occurred on that Roman-Cross,…during those; horrendous-hours of separation, between Father and Son!...

Remember, always,…that; this was all done, for you and for me!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5370

Attachments
14502844_940929492706005_907374339353324213_n.jpg
14502844_940929492706005_907374339353324213_n.jpg (17.85 KiB) Viewed 4835 times