Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:18 pm

“WITHOUT-FAITH,…WE,…FAIL”…

What happens at the moment of Salvation, when Christ-Jesus becomes our,…Saviour?... Answer: “He also becomes our Lord. And, as the Master of our lives,…He then, has a right to govern what,…we do!”…

He, takes-up residence,…when we are; “Saved!”... And, that means we will change. He, continually works to remove sinful attitudes and behaviors,…replacing them with; His Spiritual-Fruit...(please see, Galatians 5:22-23).

If we’re truly,…”Saved”; our character will become more. Christ-like,…over time. And, our desire,…will be to obey; Him. This doesn’t mean that, we’ll never sin or stumble. But, the overall direction of our lives,…will be one of; Obedience!...

At times, our understanding,…will be slow or even faltering; but, Christ,…never gives-up ; on us. He reproves us, when we exhibit,…a lack-of-Trust!...(please read, Mark 4:40). But, He also,…commends; our progress…(please see, Matthew 16:15-17).

Jesus’ objective is to firmly establish our Faith, so He can accomplish,…His-Work; in and through us. Dear-reader and friends, just remember this,…always; that, (“WITHOUT-FAITH,…WE,….FAIL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5385

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg (7.06 KiB) Viewed 2873 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:58 pm

“ONE-DAY,…IN,…ONE-HOUR!”…

I clearly see, (in you, dear-reader and friends); a long-line of Faith, in active expectation of our Kinsman-Redeemer,…to show-up. But, the years have lengthened into centuries,…and still; He does not come. Mankind still today, continues to look forward,…for He, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); in whom all the promises, of His Father-in-Heaven,…will be fulfilled!...

Meanwhile, the shadows deepen,…in those dark-closets; where we have kept, all of our skeletons,…so well hidden. Captive, many remain,…in the iron-furnace; of their own devices. All yearning for this ray-of-Light!... Their reality has not come, their Deliverer has not yet,…appeared; not yet, have they been able to come out,…of their personal wilderness; to be loosed from their self-imposed prisons, the very slavery from which they have longed,…to be freed!...

Where is this land-of-rest and spiritual prosperity?... Again, the centuries drag-on. The time goes by, with leaden feet,…to those who; look for their Messiah, to appear. He comes, (Not),…although; there seemingly have been, many types of Christ,…along the Way!... Who of us, will ring the gladsome-chime,…of prophecy?...

Who, will at last,…sound-off; who will set-forth the announcement of Jesus’ arrival?... Yes, friends,…this weary-world; is still left, waiting. But, Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); is not slack, concerning His promises,…as some of you; count slackness!...(see, 2nd Peter 3:9). But, He is at times,…indeed; slow.

He has purposes, to place into effect. And, Mighty-Counsels to,…”bring-to-birth!”... And, He takes His own sweet time. As His clock, shall ultimately strike,…on that Day and that Hour; nothing will fail, no sir!... Not one, iota,…shall fail. All will be done. All, will be fulfilled. His Son’s coming, will transpire,…and the promise; will be complete!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5400

Attachments
14479513_940928382706116_4882973792986036564_n.jpg
14479513_940928382706116_4882973792986036564_n.jpg (62.38 KiB) Viewed 2848 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:25 pm

“WALK-WITH-WONDER,…IN-THIS-BREEZE!”…

Oh’, how our world,…from the beginning; has been steeped in darkness, morally and religiously. Yet, the Son-of-God, journeyed here,…from on high. The wise men, saw His Star rising in the East. They hastened to the place designated, (where is your place, in this planet,…dear-reader?); and found the Virgin, in a stable,…cooing a lullaby: to the Babe, upon her bosom!...

Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); had not forgotten His promises. He, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); was the long-looked for Seed, of our Supreme-Being,…destined to crush the head; of humanity’s foe and loosen mankind, from this this Devil’s grasp. Here was and still stands, today,…our Kinsman-Redeemer!...

Listen to He, in whom His Father-in-Heaven,…is so well-pleased. Jesus, peals forth the future Glory and Greatness of His own role,…and destiny; as our Sovereign-Saviour!... We, (His Faithful-Followers), are merely helpless humans, (much like, newborn-babes); yet, in perfect union with His God and Father!... Yes, our Mighty-Creator has reconciled us back,...unto His Bosom; because He is well-pleased with His Son’s,…Obedience!...

His Son, our Saviour,…signifies; His indivisible unity and sufficiency, with the very One,…who sent Him: down to us. We can do nothing, without Father and Son!... Jesus, is completely dependent upon His Father’s-Power,…to fulfill His; own personal destiny. As we are, also dependent upon the Son’s-Power,…to; fulfill ours!...

Our living-God, cannot fulfill His Divine-Counsels,…without; the cooperation of others. The manifestation of these marvelous-wonders, is still future. From its beginning, to its end,…stupendous miracles; will be revealed. God, will once again,…dwell, (defacto); with mankind. But, further purification, further fine-tuning and polishing,…must occur, first!...

Hence, the Millenial-Age!... The Son-of-God, will teach us,…then; how to smooth-out all of our rough-edges, regarding the spiritual knowledge and understanding,…of all-things. Yes, Jesus will prepare us further,…yes, His Father’s-Remnant-Class; will finally meet, our Maker!... And, we shall then,…walk together; in the cool-breeze of each afternoon!...

Great, are the mysteries of godliness,…as even the Angels; desire to look deeper, into the things of Almighty-God!... They are indeed, Divinely-Marvelous!... Who, of us,…could fully explain; the inter-weavings of our Maker, and His inter-actions with humanity?... What of the, “warp and woof”,…of this God sent, Child; wrapped in swaddling clothes, laying in a manger?...

Remember this. Jesus, was (Not) born in a Manger,…so much, as He was; placed in a manger. Oh’, and what of the heights to which He,…later rose?... Again, dear-reader and friends,…what will you do; from where you have been, placed?... Will you also, rise to every occasion?... Or, will you simply lay-down,…beneath; the Earth’s-Sun?...

Remember, the parable of the Sower!... And, the result of every seed,…as the seed, was sown; in various types of terrain. Remember, who the Great-Sower,…truly is; and question whether you, (just like Jesus); can also become, that fertile ground?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5415

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:50 pm

“KEEP-LOOKING,…KEEP-LONGING!”…

Friends, things on the ground below,…look very small; to an airplane passenger. Likewise, some of us saints, (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers); live so high in Christ-Jesus, and have such deep,…sweet-fellowship, with Him: that glittering objects of this planet, hold no charm for us. Yes, our eyes our blind,…to the things, which are visible; and to the many perishable, other sights!...

But, we remain with eyes-wide-open,…toward those things; which are even, unseen to the naked-eye. In today’s informational world, we are informed that astronomers,…by means of their powerful-telescopes; behold with wonder, myriads of stars and planets,…quite invisible: to our limited vision. Yet, we (the believers), thru our Faith in the invincible Power-of-God,…can explore endlessly; many worlds of beauty and wealth!...

Yes, Glorious, Surpassing and Bewildering,…worlds; unknown and unthinkable to ordinary folks, even to some professed,…Christians!... With this Faith of ours, off we go,…to the shining-highlands; of our Father’s-Glory!... What hinders you today, (dear-reader and friends); from meeting His Glorified-Son?...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

The eyes of our Bridegroom, are set upon some choice individuals,…whose gaze-upward; is steadfast and immovable. These very same, remnant-people,…behold an open-door; into this mentioned, eternal-Glory,…enticing them, to fight-on: homeward. Yes, there is a fixedness in our Faith,…purpose and hope!...

Let these others, worldly in their ways,…continue to swerve and question; to criticize and condemn, to grow cold and formal,…worldly and proud; as we, (the despised few), continue looking and longing intently,…for the return: of our Saviour!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5460

Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (37.32 KiB) Viewed 1125 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:37 pm

“THE-SILENCE,…BETWEEN,…WHISPERS!”…

Conversation is (Not), always necessary. Folks, I believe in our living-God,…although; rarely, will you find me,…attending these modern-day, churches. Have you never wondered, if quietness is the absence-of-noise,…or; if it’s the gentle voice, of our Creator,…calling us: to spend time, with Him?...

Remember always, that you are the true Temple,…where; He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), indwells. I truly believe, that there are facets-of-God,…we discover; only through, stillness. I have learned, my pivotal lessons-of-life,…in; quiet moments. It’s in this quietness, that I have received,…the most assurance; of my very own, forgiveness from Almighty-God!...

In quietness, we first come,…to; God’s own Throne!... In quietness and reverence, we first worshiped,…Him. In quietness, we (The Faithful-Believers), heard His call,…to serve. Today, It is in quietness,…that; I find real-peace, when I find myself,…troubled. In this silence, I remember to learn,…more; about the mind, of His only Son,…our Christ-Jesus!...

It is here, repeatedly,…that I find healing; for my spirit. Quietness,…brings me strength. And rest, bestows peace. Are you, (dear-reader and friends); not tired of the endless commotion, and the unending demands,…heaped, on us: by affluence and technology?...

I yearn to return, to (“THE-SILENCE,…BETWEEN,…GENTLE-WHISPERS”),…of our living-God!... Yes, friends,…simply; be still… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Folks, to Almighty-God,…be; all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5475

Attachments
15966288_994042044061416_7522515658675918283_n.jpg
15966288_994042044061416_7522515658675918283_n.jpg (14.14 KiB) Viewed 767 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:14 pm

“APPEALING,…TO,…YOU”…

Variety in denominations cannot, be of God. Who, desires unity among (His Faithful),…without; compromising His Truth. It is necessary today, therefore,...for us (His disciples); followers of His Son (Jesus) to search,...for the Truth: among so much,…confusion!...

Unfortunately, some sincere believers,…feel that, such a search; is relatively unimportant, because we are all,…One: in Christ-Jesus!... Others feel that, it is divisive and sectarian. But, a careful reading of our Holy Scriptures (in both Testaments),...makes it clear; that these are (Not) unimportant details but, Truths,…dear: to God’s-Heart. Although, this remains hidden to many!...

Is it not possible, to get back to the simple,…New-Testament pattern; and put it into practice?... I believe,…it is. The Churches of God should be One, linked together,...in a Divine-Unity; and kept together, by means of,…united elders!....

The call of God is, on us. The Spirit of God, is moving and we must obey. Let us come, into being again; in the fellowship of the Son (Jesus),…of God. By God’s-Gracious help, we will continue; beyond this day. Bearing witness to the whole,…of God’s-Truth!...

And in particular, to this important subject,…of God indwelling, among mankind; in the Spirit!... I firmly believe, in the Spiritual-House of God,…as seen; in the New-Testament. (I-APPEAL,…TO,…YOU),…to write to me; if it is your longing, to be found,…where God dwells: among His people, by, in and thru,…His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Let us all, continue worshiping and serving,…according to His Son’s; clear pattern!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5475

Attachments
12417961_778779675587655_3518379327894444803_n.jpg
12417961_778779675587655_3518379327894444803_n.jpg (30.1 KiB) Viewed 743 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 pm

“MY-FATHER,…IS-GREATER-THAN,…I”…

Folks, our gospel is (Not),…mankind’s gospel…(see, Galatians 1:11). We are those, who receive these good-news,…not from any man; and/or woman. No, sir!... We are those, who receive the real-truth,…through; the very revelations of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(verse, 12).

Please, notice well,…how our apostle Paul; denotes the real distinction between Father and Son, in verses (15, 16). Friends, it is Almighty-God who draws us,…near; toward His Son!... And, no one can reach the Father,…except, he or she; goes “by, in or thru”,…the Son!...

Yes, they are inter-connected as One-in-Spirit,…One-in-Love; One-in-Unity, One-in-Vision and One-in-Cause!... Both, are desiring most,…that mankind, come to our senses; realize our putrid-principles, repent in earnest,…and finally receive: this free-gift of Salvation!...

But, the first step is,…acknowledging that, we are indeed; in dire need of being Saved, even from our own,…destructive-deeds. And, don’t forget that,…they are both; uniquely-proper, separate from one another. Both, Father and Son,…each deserving; their own Glory, Honor and worship!...

Yes, each praised for their own specific role. Each, donning their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… To merge them, as One in the same person,…is to ignorantly, annul and make void; the very terms set-forth, by our Creator,…regarding our: eternal tomorrow!...

Please, don’t deny the Father,…His Son’s own existence; by down-playing the suffered separation, between Father and Son,…that occurred: on that horrendous Roman-Cross, at Calvary!... “My God, My God,…why has Thou; forsaken Me?”…(Jesus, speaking). Why, would we want to be misled,…if Jesus, is indeed God, Himself; as so many, erroneously profess?...

Who, is Jesus crying-out,…to; if indeed He is not taking, a submissive posture,…when addressing: His Supreme-Being?... God, is most up-front with us,…with all truths; He’s not an Author of confusion. Clearly, Jesus remains even today,…in complete “Subjection”; standing at His Father’s right-hand, in Heaven,…even as we speak.

Folks, the Bible is not designed to confuse,…but rather; to bring spiritual-clarity, to our minds,…dispelling: all fabricated-fables and man-made messages.

Yes, all of it done,…for your sake and mine; not so much, for their own.

Don’t deny the Son’s incessant and fervent, “subjection”,…toward His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Upon Jesus’ baptism, a Thunderous-Voice from Heaven,…was heard; “Listen to My Son, in whom I (God, speaking); am well-pleased!”… If we are to believe this event, as being nothing short of real-truth,…then again; we find God, speaking of His Son,…two separate: and uniquely proper, Divine-Entities!... Not, one in the same person…Amen.

And, there is no questioning,…in my heart; regarding Jesus’ emphatic statement of, “My Father is Greater than,…I”. Amen.

P.S. Finally, in the process of rightly dividing the Word-of-God,...we must always ask ourselves; who is saying what, about whom. Let us all, continue to strive in keeping all-things in their proper perspective,…and context. Many, for centuries past,...have taken the figurative expressions; of the many different writers, within our Scriptures,...and have erroneously converted, there zealous-declarations: into tall-tales, and man-made,…"doctrines-of-devils!"...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5520

Attachments
104512_th.gif
104512_th.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 673 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:51 pm

"WORDS...OF...WISDOM"

Remember, every time you open your mouth, in the presence of a person who has an abundance of knowledge,…what you're doing; is externalizing to such person, the exact amount of knowledge,…or lack of it: which you, yourself may possess. It is characteristically true, that people who possess a..."thin-veneer"; regarding their educational or cultural importance, typically are found trying to give the impression,…that; they have much knowledge. Such people usually talk too much, and listen to little. He or she, who flees my advice,…the very same; often don’t enjoy following, in my footsteps.

Anyone who has not experienced, what I have in this present-age,…is likely; to not read my advice. No one individual, (whether male and/or female) has sufficient experience, education, innate ability, and knowledge,…to ensure the accumulation; of great wealth, be it with words and/or deeds,…without: the cooperation of others! ...

Our immediate culture, possesses a potential-power,…of becoming greater than others; only when organized, in definite plans of action,…and is directed: towards an agreed upon, objective. Lack of loyalty is one of the great causes, of failure; in our present way of life. We tend (Not), to despise all of our ill-vices,…but, rather; we despise most, all those who hold ... no virtues. When fanatics, reach other gangrenous brains,…the disease is almost, incurable. The Atheist is preferable, to the fanatic; because it obeys to some degree, his or her own conscience,…to do good; more often than not. Whereas the latter, tends to end up often able,…even; to kill! ...

A generous heart, is defined as one who is winning,…others; with much affection. There is a certain pleasure in reproaching, an ingrate person; as they favor those, only whom they dispense-daily. The highest price, that one can pay,…for any one thing; is to ask for it,...by saying, please!... Let us never change, our Christian-Faith,…for any disbelief; let the beautiful things of Christ-Jesus, meet us in the middle,…of this road: we all call, Life!...

No incredulous and/or bad argument, could ever truly support,…God’s Truth!.... True-Happiness does not consist, in many possessed things,…but; in the way, we enjoy them,…though less: than first imagined. Life, it teaches us,…that; we cannot be truly happy, but at the price,…of some: ignorance. Many are those, who do not understand,…because; they themselves are not looking, for more ... happiness!...

The first teacher of philosophy, which took humanity by complete surprise,…was that old-serpent; (Lucifer) himself!... Paradise, and Philosophy,…are nothing but; common-sense in costume, leisurely-labeled. The great fortunes, which come suddenly,…always bring; some suspicion. Many believe in a blind fortune, which ordinarily becomes blind,…to those; who caress-this-concept, the most. Glory, to many,…is like a poison; to be taken in small-doses. Glory, is like working in the kitchen,…where; we should not always, see the manipulations necessary,…for the preparing: of our plates. Who could ever deny, that even Glory,…is more than a mere exaltation-of-sorts; but that it rather, suits us just fine,…as our ultimate award. Lucky-lads indeed, we are,...but; to receive its virtue! ....

Seldom, are any thanks given,…even; when we receive, what we do not deserve. Gratitude for the good, we receive from the hands of others,…often seems; to demand of us, resignation for the evils,…that these same, initial-hands: have committed, in secret,…prior to giving, to us. Whoever wants in this life, all things to their total and complete liking,…will have; much to contend with, regarding various untold troubles,...in due-time!...

Severe it is, judging a father,…his son; (as it was, with God and His only begotten). But, never is it, as severe as a child,…judging; his or her own, father or mother. Yes, our children, tend to sweeten penalties,…but; they also make, more bitter misfortunes. Your children are not yours, to call. They are children, of this present-life. They do not come from you, but enter through you,…into this present-realm; and though they are with you, they do not belong to anyone,…really: except to our Father-in-Heaven!...

You may give them your love, but not your,…thoughts. You may house their bodies, but not their souls,…because they live, in the house; of tomorrows, where you cannot visit,…even in your wildest and surrealist-dreams. You can make an effort, to be like them,…but; seek not to make them, like unto thee,…because; life goes not backward, nor tarries,...in yesterdays. We are but, the Archers,…of which; our children are as, living arrows,…launched. So, let the tilt in your hand,…arch-highest; toward their own happiness, and not just always,…towards: your own! .... Amen.

Your friend and brother in Christ Jesus;
Cooperating with Divine-knowledge:
Alongside our King, in His Cause!...

Izzy! ...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5610

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
328138_th.jpg
328138_th.jpg (38.29 KiB) Viewed 556 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:55 am

“WORDS,…OF,…WISDOM!”… / VOLUME VII

In this present-age, men and women alike,…are being paid; not necessarily for what they know, but instead,…for what they are doing: or are induced to do, unto others. And, these Worldly recompenses,…are as degrading, to mankind; as is their, ultimate consequences. Our Faith, is rooted most,…within our hearts; and not always, is it to be found,…on our knees!...

Those who profess to Love God, simply because they fear Him,…would also Love, the Devil; for the same reason, were this Dark-One,…to make his presence known: to these I speak of. For those, who claim to be completely satisfied with their Faith,…I say; that these very same, are of true,…little-Faith!... For, wisdom tells us that,…there’s always; plenty of room, for growth!...

Those, who retain a larger Faith,…are typically; those who are the impoverished, and remain in constant,…dangers. Many are those, who liken their gods to be,…more in appearance; to themselves. What is most evident, is that my personal God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name); is One who insist on remaining, invisible to our naked-eye!...

Those, who only practice virtues,…solely to conquer, great reputations; are extremely close to falling, in various vices. And, yet,…many are those; who also take great care, of their personal reputations,…though neglecting: their own conscience. Anyone who possesses much, and is able to do good,…unto others; this to me, defines richness!...

Those who are fortunate enough, to possess riches,…are lucky; not only in having their possessions, but also in having the opportunity to spend this wealth,…well; adversely negating the opinions, of the general populous,…that “wanting-to-be-rich”: is the popular opinion, only of the impoverished. Heavy pockets, tend to make light,…of our weary-hearts!...

What is, wealth?... Answer: Nothing, if it is not spent,…and much less; if it is, ill-spent. Great are those, who serve others,…in clay pots; as if they were made, of silver. But, inferior is he or she,…who; serves others, in silver-platters,…as if: they were made, of clay!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5625

Attachments
107291_th.gif
107291_th.gif (6.26 KiB) Viewed 548 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:38 pm

“READ,…MY,…REFLECTIONS”...

Giving thanks, is the will of Almighty-God,…for us!…(please see, 1st Thessalonians 5:18). This time of year,(during Easter-time); often brings my heart to shout-out my thanksgiving, for all the bounty,…which Almighty-God has bestowed upon us; but our Apostle Paul, exhorts us here: “In everything, give thanks”... Such gratefulness, is almost a lost art,…in our day; despite the fact that, it is stated here,…to be: the will of God!...

When thanksgiving is not, forthcoming,…it often expresses an attitude; which says,…”Well, you owed it to me anyway”; or perhaps it might mean that, “What you gave, I really did not need,…or want”. It may sometimes mean that, “Your gift, was not up to my expectations”…

There seems to be some, who think that,…”My gifts, come from my Lord,…and therefore; I do (Not) need to express, any kind of gratitude,…toward, mankind”!...

Paul’s counsel,…contradicts this. “Render therefore, to all,…their dues; tribute, to whom tribute,…is due; custom, to whom custom; fear, to whom fear; honor, to whom honor”…(please read, Romans 13:7).

Those, who give of themselves,…should indeed be, honored; even as Paul commended the Macedonian saints, for their liberal giving!...(please see, 2nd Corinthians 8).

He also declared, that the receivers,…of those gifts; “Pray-For”,…and; “Long-After”, (or, earnestly desire); those who have expressed, “The exceeding Grace-of-God”,…toward them…(please read, 2nd Corinthians 9:14).

For this cause, I today,…would like to express, my own deep; and heart-felt appreciation, to all those,…who have been so Faithful; in the giving, to all who are the needy,…immediately surrounding you!...

Today, I also value,…so very highly; those, who continue to,…”Hold our hands-up”; with their Love, Faith and Prayers,…yes, even: for my ministry.

Thank you, seems to come short,…of my true gratitude; but my Lord, (Christ-Jesus),…will surely reward: all your efforts, with Eternal-Glory!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5625

Attachments
328150_th.gif
328150_th.gif (33.1 KiB) Viewed 535 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm

"SHOOTING-STARS,...IN-ALL,...DIRECTIONS"....

Speak well, unto your audience,…like those, who have many; of the qualities, of an actor. Be a genius, at story-telling,…throwing yourself with gestures and mimicry; into your recitals!....

I have a passion, for gathering hurting souls!... There are rare times, in the experience of everyone,…when things for the moment; seem entirely good, when Life halts on its burdened ways,…and when anxieties fade: and fears, are not!....

Such, are the hours with my Lord,...in my studies. My joy at being near Jesus, through His Word,…is so simple and uncluttered; that I respond as though, I were dwelling in the earliest ages,…of some ingenuous: yet undersigned, World!....

I live to read, with all the many words,…marching across the pages. Have you ever had your thoughts go,..."piggly-wiggly"; despite your hard work?... This happens to me, when I have other troubling issues,…in my Life; and on my mind!....

See yourself, as a citizen of this whole-wide-World,…and recognize that; there's a Supreme-Divinity, that shapes our ends,...rough-hew Him; how we will. I urge you to give long hours, to your thoughts.

Sometimes, they just glow quietly,…in our mind; yet, at other times,…they seem often: like Roman-Candles,…yes, like ("SHOOTING-STARS,...IN-ALL,...DIRECTIONS")!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5640

Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 530 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 pm

“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”…

The notes of the orchestra, came from the ball-room,…and from two, high; little grated windows, came laughter and childish murmurs!...

“You’ve come early; all the better!”,...my Lord, uttered.

A new thorn, had pierced my side,…as other guests; had not arrived yet. There, across the room,…stood His Father; surrounded by several Angels. Michael and Gabriel, were also there. They were making roar, with their laughter,…while their eyes, restless as ever; were fixed, on my entrance!...

I was also, expecting you,…(my dear-reader and friends); you, who have done so well,…with your Life. The phrases pronounced by my Prince, were not so simple,…as they may, at first; have sounded. On the surface, it was merely Praise,…for His Father-in-Heaven!...

But, there was untold tenderness,…ordered; in ornate fashions. I found myself, kneeling and kissing the Hand,…of the Son; yes, the Only-Begotten. For, He is my wounded,…Warrior!... The very same, who has Saved,…the compromise; between all that is old and the new.

As though evoked, by these approving thoughts,…I found myself appearing; at the very top of these stairs, amid chains and spurs. I was known to be a man, of this World,…and of graceful manners. After sustaining the shower of praise, poured over me,…by my Lord; I merged into the scented froth, of my lady.

An occasional phrase, came over your snowy-white-shoulders,…as you told me; that I was handsome and calm, as never before. And, that my sentimentality,…enchanted; this audience.

Your smooth, youthful neck,…was adorned; with intentionally modest, pearls. And, from the opening,…of your long glove; you drew a hand, (perfectly shaped),…and on it: was seen glittering, the richest of sapphires!...

In your wake, came I,…though my clothes, had no elegance; they were at least, decent. You truly were smashing. Superior to many, yet,…equal; to none. And so, you greeted me,…with a highly, successful mixture; of virginal modesty and youthful grace!...

To me, you dispensed a smile,…from your strawberry lips. The women at the ball, did not please me,…even, the younger ones; didn’t amount to much. It was a good thing, that you had emerged,…from the Heavens; to show me, what,…(“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”),…is like!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5640

Attachments
117448_th.gif
117448_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 509 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:23 pm

“TO-EACH,…THEIR,…OWN-GLORY”…

Confusion does to us, many things. It raises questions, that seem to have no answers,…and; creates a deeply disturbing sense, of mental and emotional vertigo,…to which: we (The Faithful-Believers), simply do not know how,…to respond. It’s tough. And this condition, can even get worse,…because; without answers to our questions, and clarity for our confusion,…we feel; as if we’re sinking deeper and deeper, into the fog of,…”Not-Knowing”…

It is in just, such a fog,…that; we join the characters, of the passion story,…found: in the book of Luke, chapter 24. Here, we find two Christ’s-Followers,…on the first, Sunday; after the crucifixion. All that they thought, they knew and believed,…had been; swept-away in a whirlwind of events, that had left their Messiah,…dead: and their Faith, shattered!...

Or so, they thought. But, the Power of God’s-Word,…spoken to them; by the Son-of-God, (please notice well, that the Son is always speaking about His Father, and never does Jesus, raise Himself above that Authority, of His own God and Father); would lift the fog, of their confusion,…and give: a new and fresh clarity, to their purpose for living!...

I pray today, “That you (dear-friend), also receive much spiritual-clarity. And, that you too come,…to conclude that; indeed for centuries, many have been those,…who have been completely duped; with the fallacies and fabrications of,…the ”Trinity-Doctrine”. Folks, Jesus is God’s Son,…commissioned and commanded; by His own Creator, Almighty-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name).

Jesus spoke often in both figurative and/or literal, language. We must pray, for the ability to rightly divide,…His Father’s-Word!... When you study our Bible, in its entirety,…and not just; one or two verses, once per week at Church,…you too; will come to realize and decipher, spiritually (only after much, earnest praying),…that: Jesus, is (Not) God,…Himself!...

Jesus, always made clear,…to all; who were willing to really listen, (do you, dear-reader and friends, have ears to hear?); that He, (Jesus),…was in complete “Subjection”: to His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... The greatest deceptive work yet, and possibly of all times to come,…is that of; Satan’s presence, within our mainstream Churches!...

Since the Roman-Catholic’s first inception, they have always strived to make themselves known,…Universally; and in so doing, they have tolerated many pagan traditions and rituals,…of: neighboring cultures and countries. All in the name of massing together, the entire world,…under; one religion, one world-government, one Faith!...

This subsequently has branched-off into all the many, “Knock-off” versions,…of the same; “Triune-God” and its doctrinal teachings. Influenced by Satan, mankind from our beginning have always been most enticed, to becoming,…ourselves, as gods; knowing all-things, and supposedly being all-powerful. This greed, sown by this old-serpent’s wiles and jealousy toward his own Creator,…has been successful; in creating one big happy-family, at a global level.

Only those, who truly thirst and hunger,…for real-truth, shall be fed; only those, who realize that “traditions-of-men”,…and their countless rituals; make void and annuls, the true Word-of-God,…these very same saints, shall in the end: be truly illuminated.

These institutionalized religious groups, (and you well, who they are),…are the vey “false-Christ’s”; we’ve been so diligently forewarned about, within our Holy-Scriptures!... This once, “Angel-of-Light”,…makes his point well; right inside the apparent, religious order of the day… Amen.

Only those, who demonstrate the necessary courage,…to question; the “status-quo”,…these very same: shall be illuminated with much, spiritual-clarity. Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…are all; uniquely-proper, each holding their own crown-of-glory, (much like the one, that has been promised to us, to possess in our near future); yes, folks,…each; is a separate entity unto itself, yet stemmed from the same Most-High-God!...

Each, possesses their own perspective place and order,…their own; rank-n-file, within our celestial-bodies. Each, recognizes their own role and honor,…and purpose; I pray, in closing,…that: you will too, see this Light!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5655

Attachments
123310_th.gif
123310_th.gif (73.16 KiB) Viewed 477 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 pm

“LET’S-SHINE,…THROUGH”…

A little girl wondered what a saint might be. One day, her mother took her to a great cathedral,…to see; the gorgeous stained-glass windows, with scenes from the Bible. When she saw the beauty of it all, she cried out loud,…”Now I know, what saints are. They are people who let the light, shine through!”…

Some of us, might think that saints are people of the past,…who; lived perfect lives and did Jesus-like miracles. But, when a translation of Scripture uses the word,…”saint”; it is actually referring to anyone, who belongs to our Creator,…by: exercising Faith in His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... In other words, saints are people like us (dear-reader and friends),…who; have the high-calling of serving our living-God, while reflecting our relationship with Him,…wherever we are: and in whatever we do!...

That is why our apostle Paul, prayed that the eyes and understanding of his readers,…would be opened; to think of themselves, as the treasured inheritance,…of: Christ-Jesus and saints of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Eph. 1:18).
So, what then,…do we see; in the mirror?... No halos or stained glass. But, if we are fulfilling our calling,…we; will look like people, who maybe even without realizing it,…are; letting the rich colors of the Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness,…and self-control: of God’s own Son, shine-through!... Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”You are the Light, of this present World. Thank You, for wanting to shine that Light,…in our lives. Cleanse me today, so that I may let Your Light,…shine-through!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5655

Attachments
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg (26.46 KiB) Viewed 474 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:16 pm

“THERE’S-ONLY,…ONE,…WHO-IS-GOOD”…

“I don’t think, Almighty-God is Good!”,…my friend told me. He had been praying for years, about some difficult issues, but nothing had improved. His anger and bitterness over God’s silence grew. Knowing him well, I sensed that deep-down,…he believed; that God is truly Good!... But, the continual pain in his heart,…and God’s seeming lack of interest; caused him to doubt. It was easier for him, to get angry,…than to bear; the sadness!...

Folks, doubting God’s-Goodness,…is as old; as Adam and Eve!...(see, Genesis 3). God’s-Goodness, is (Not) something,…we get to decide upon; after all, we are human-beings,…with very limited; understanding. This knowledge, has risen,…only after years; of processing my personal grief, and seeking God’s face and heart!...

I pray that,…”In times of your discouragement, we begin to listen well to each other,…and help one another; to see this plain-truth that our living-God,…is indeed Good!”... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, His compassion on all that he has made,…is most evident; just take a good look, around you. Remember, always,…that I shall do my best; in striving daily, to unveil the central strategy,…of our biggest enemy: Satan himself. This Dark-One, suppresses God’s Truth,…even using; Scripture for his own evil ends, by often tempting the believer,…to doubt: its truth!...

A fine example of this, are the centuries old,…”Doctrine-of-Devils”; found in the ideology and teachings, of the Trinity-Doctrine!...

Friends, do you ever get discouraged,…by your apparent lack; of spiritual-growth?... Perhaps you frequently lose your temper, or enjoy that spicy piece of gossip,…you just can’t resist; passing on?... Or perhaps you get up too late, to pray and read your Bible,…in spite of; resolving to set the alarm, earlier?...

Be patient, you will grow as you allow the Holy-Spirit,…to work in you.

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5685

Attachments
316719_th.gif
316719_th.gif (80.45 KiB) Viewed 445 times