Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PERFECTION,…KILLS,…AUTHENTICITY!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:35 pm

“PERFECTION,…KILLS,…AUTHENTICITY!”…

The best gifts presented to us, are (Not) perfect,…or expensive; or even, elaborate. We prize most, those gifts given,…from; a heart-of-love. These gifts do, exactly what the giver,…intends; they touch our hearts!...(and leave, an enduring memory).

Psychologists and counselors, are well aware,…that; we all think, feel and act out,…our lives: based on our core-beliefs. For some, the driving core-belief,…is that; everything they attempt, must be perfect or they are (Not),…a worth-while and valuable: person.

If they are (Not) perfect, in their minds,…they; believe themselves to be, rejected by those,…who: surround them. Could perfectionism, be about fear?... Perfectionism, is the voice of the,…oppressor. Individuals, seeking perfection in themselves,…and others; suffer gut-wrenching oppression, as they live daily,…in fear: of failure and ultimately, of rejection!...

Perfectionists, have a sense of security,…and relief; as they pull-off, blissful moments of,…faultlessness. But, this never lasts. Unable to keep-up, the appearance of perfection,…these very same, slide-into-despair; the very moment they become aware, of their human-flaws,…and limitations. Folks, the quest for (“PERFECTION,…KILLS,…AUTHENTICITY”)!...

Hiding who we are, tends to be the only way,…we; can deal with, our blemishes. It also, sets us up,…for; eating disorders, as we try to replicate,…the image of perfection: that exist only in, our feeble minds. Just take a good-look, around you,…and; tell me, how many people you see,…daily: that are obese?... (Not just fat, but more than 30 lbs., over-weight)…

If I lose you, as my reader and friend,…at this point; then, at least you felt,…for an instance: the Power of the Holy-Spirit, as He convicts you of this truth!...

Perfectionists, wreak-havoc on relationships,…as their demands; on each of us, increase. Love, is lost!... Oh’, the misery of (Not) being able,…to; offer simple and imperfect-gifts, from a “heart-of-love”,…to: the people and our Creator, whom we adore!...

Dear-reader and friends, it is very possible,…to; get so mired, in the details of doing things,…perfectly; that we begin, to lose sight-of,…the weightier-issues: of this present-life. Yes, virtues like justice, mercy and faithfulness!... God knows, we are (Not),…perfect; I know, I am (Not),…perfect. Our bond (between God and humans), only requires that,…God; be perfect, and we be,…His children!...

My living-God, has never rejected me,…when; I have approached Him, (while carrying a wobbly-tray, of imperfect-works, that were done), out of a heart,…filled: with my Love!... All the contrary, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), He swings-open the door,…and; receives my offerings (of service-to-Him); as any, truly loving Father,…would. And, I Love Him,…for that!...

I pray,…that; “My reading-audience, will (Not) fall prey,…to; the secular and sometimes Christian, false-belief of,…perfectionism!”… Amen.

I pray,…that; “We all, (The Followers of His Son, Jesus); will be able to, serve His Father-in-Heaven,…with: hearts full-of-love, free from fear,…and: most confident of His, welcome!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“AND, SO,…LET-THERE,…BE-LIGHT!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:02 pm

“AND, SO,…LET-THERE,…BE-LIGHT!”…

The real issues, are today,…most clear; all things are between light, and darkness. And all of us, must choose his or her,…side. Yes, folks,…light; it does so many things. As light, brings warmth,…it; transforms our frozen winter planet, into life producing soil. Our plant world, depends on light,…for; the chemical-reaction of photosynthesis!...

The light from our fireplace, illuminates and chases away,…the chill; in the air. A night-light, comforts a frightened soul, (whether young or old). For centuries, sailors searched for the light,…of certain stars; to guide them, safely to shore. Lighthouses, keep ships from,…running aground. Light, is the source of beauty,…in our lives. Each color, is a different wave-length,…of light. We love light. It floods every corner, of our lives!...

The opening chapter of Genesis, begins with the Creator,…speaking light; into existence. I personally believe, it was at this very instance,…that; Jesus (His Son), was first created. Is He (Not), still today,…the Light; of our world?...(see, John 8:12).

Throughout our Old-Testament, light is contrasted with darkness,…emphasizing; the distinction between good and evil. King David, used light as a way of illustrating,…God’s Favor; and protection!...(see, Psalm 27:1). The prophet “Isaiah”, foretold a day,…when; gloom and despair, would banish,…for: God’s people!...(see, Isaiah 9:2).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. (“AND,SO,…LET-THERE,…BE-LIGHT”)!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“FIND,…THE-RIGHT,…SPEED!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:50 pm

“FIND,…THE-RIGHT,…SPEED!”…

Folks, there is indeed,…a “Right-Tempo”; for this present-age. Yes, a steady and unhurried,…beat; that allows God’s Masterpiece, to come to life. Our choice of tempo, sets the pace,…at which; we live. Our choices, sets the emotional tone,…for us; and our relationships. Flowers, are meant to be,…sniffed; admired and arranged, in vases!...

Puddles are for splashing. Umbrellas, wait by our entry-door,…eager; for us to take a walk, in the rain. A piece of chocolate-cake, is an event,…to be shared. And naps, are a must,…for many of us. It’s in this kind of world, that I have learned,…how; to wait on, and listen for,…Almighty-God!... A day,…of rest. What a concept!... Just the thought, of it,…brings; much peace and calm. Remember, the Sabbath-Day,…by; keeping it Holy!...(see, Exodus 20:8).

It’s a day, and a gift,…meant; to benefit and strengthen us, (The Faithful-Believers)… And, remember,…that; a day of rest, has been ordained,…for mankind: (Not), mankind for the Sabbath!...(read, Mark 2:27). So, if you must work,…and/or; accomplish something, because there’s no other option,…than: so be it!...

My message, in closing,…is; that you owe it, to yourself and to our living-God,…to: spend some time, together!... (“FIND,…THE-RIGHT,…SPEED”),…for re-connecting with your Creator; and your loved-ones!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“ARE,…YOU,…THE-CHOSEN?”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:15 pm

“ARE,…YOU,…THE-CHOSEN?”…

We, will move our command-post; into the Light, of our Lord, (Jesus). As many of you know; and, if this is news to you; I expect, full confidentiality. This, is the location, of our vast Faith; our store-house, where we voluntarily surrender our will: to the Father, through the Son!...(at, this Website).

We have exchanged, the rest of this World; as a condition, of our accepting, this new position. This, will prove,…most useful to us; in this ultimate effort, and final solution: regarding,…our Salvation. Until, the rest of the World, is on the same page, with me; I plan, to begin amassing,…our forces!...

All available personnel, who are not already called, as Peace-Keepers; or, Morale Monitors,…will be expected, to report to Jesus: for duty, and further,…Spiritual Training. As for, our relocation to the next Earth Age; be ready to move-out, at a moment’s notice. Take anything, that will assist you, in this transfer; and, don’t leave your Bibles,…behind.

Go about your Way, as you make it, your business; to reach, the other side. I motioned for you, to follow; and, you began running, toward the Way. Thanks, for trusting me. Are you hoping, to come with us?... I pray,…so!... Yes, I will arrange that,…later. I wouldn’t leave, without inviting you,…anyway!...

If you happen to see, any of my friends, before I do; send them, to this place: to the,…”Sublimest of Spots!”…. As we began, our ascending by these stairs; we drew screams, and squeals; from others, (the undecided),…suffering, in the stair-wells: of this very,…surreal place.

They called-out, asking how they could run or escape; from their self-imposed, prisons-of-darkness,…and: all of their own, device. I hated, ignoring them. You and I, reached the main level; vaulted over several people, and zigg-zagged,…between others. Many, were present; but, few,…were to be,…(“CHOSEN!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THE WAY,…TO,…ETERNITY”

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:42 pm

“THE WAY,…TO,…ETERNITY”

I burst-out, this Divine-Door,…(with you, following); and sprinted across this straight, and most narrow-of-roads,…toward these towering Truths!... All I could do, was hope and pray,…that you and I; were well on our way,…to this New World. We hadn’t slept for days, and we were troubled!...

Suddenly,…we were wide awake; as we began to grow, fitful. I ran my hands, through my hair,…hopefully; calling-out, for Jesus (our only chance, for Salvation). I saw nothing, until I got to the North-Side,…where; I saw a lone-figure, armed with an Iron-Rod in one hand,…and His Staff: in the other!...

I froze; then standing motionless, I managed enough courage,…to begin again: moving forward. It was extremely bright, taking me quite some time,…to adjust my eyes. I saw His-Glow, from the beginning,…somehow proving, His Goodness; and unequivocally representing everything that, stood for,…Truth!...

Not veering-off course, standing before His Angels,…was; Jesus,…Himself!.... Glorified and Grand, in all of His splendor,…as the Son; of our Living-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!... We were now, in this,…all the Way!... Thanks to the guiding saints-of-old and the Scriptures they left-behind,…for us all: to fully embrace!...

Jesus,…knew everybody present.

“So, you knew, He was coming?”,…you, questioned, undetected.

“The writing, was on the wall”,…I answered.

“Almighty God, was saving His Best,…for last!”,…I added; as everyone’s pain seemed to have vanished, in this comfortably quiet,…and most surreal: of places.

No longer isolated, I turned to you,…and said: “I know now, exactly where we are,…and who, we are; and where,…we are going!”. I ask you now, dear reader: “How far, do you assume,…you, can see?”

As for me: the answer is,…all…(“THE-WAY,…TO,…ETERNITY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“SHINE,…THROUGH!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:02 pm

“SHINE,…THROUGH!”…

A little girl wondered what a saint might be. One day, her mother took her to a great cathedral,…to see; the gorgeous stained-glass windows, with scenes from the Bible. When she saw the beauty of it all, she cried out loud,…”Now I know, what saints are. They are people who let the light, shine through!”…

Some of us, might think that saints are people of the past,…who; lived perfect lives and did Jesus-like miracles. But, when a translation of Scripture uses the word,…”saint”; it is actually referring to anyone, who belongs to our Creator,…by: exercising Faith in His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... In other words, saints are people like us (dear-reader and friends),…who; have the high-calling of serving our living-God, while reflecting our relationship with Him,…wherever we are: and in whatever we do!...

That is why our apostle Paul, prayed that the eyes and understanding of his readers,…would be opened; to think of themselves, as the treasured inheritance,…of: Christ-Jesus and saints of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Eph. 1:18).

So, what then,…do we see; in the mirror?... No halos or stained glass. But, if we are fulfilling our calling,…we; will look like people, who maybe even without realizing it,…are; letting the rich colors of the Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness,…and self-control: of God’s own Son, shine-through!... Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”You are the Light, of this present World. Thank You, for wanting to shine that Light,…in our lives. Cleanse me today, so that I may let Your Light,…shine-through!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4830

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THERE’S-ONLY,…ONE,…WHO-IS-GOOD!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:16 pm

“THERE’S-ONLY,…ONE,…WHO-IS-GOOD!”…

“I don’t think, Almighty-God is Good!”,…my friend told me. He had been praying for years, about some difficult issues, but nothing had improved. His anger and bitterness over God’s silence grew. Knowing him well, I sensed that deep-down,…he believed; that God is truly Good!... But, the continual pain in his heart,…and God’s seeming lack of interest; caused him to doubt. It was easier for him, to get angry,…than to bear; the sadness!...

Folks, doubting God’s-Goodness,…is as old; as Adam and Eve!...(see, Genesis 3). God’s-Goodness, is (Not) something,…we get to decide upon; after all, we are human-beings,…with very limited; understanding. This knowledge, has risen,…only after years; of processing my personal grief, and seeking God’s face and heart!...

I pray that,…”In times of your discouragement, we begin to listen well to each other,…and help one another; to see this plain-truth that our living-God,…is indeed Good!”... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, His compassion on all that he has made,…is most evident; just take a good look, around you. Remember, always,…that I shall do my best; in striving daily, to unveil the central strategy,…of our biggest enemy: Satan himself. This Dark-One, suppresses God’s Truth,…even using; Scripture for his own evil ends, by often tempting the believer,…to doubt: its truth!...

A fine example of this, are the centuries old,…”Doctrine-of-Devils”; found in the ideology and teachings, of the Trinity-Doctrine!...

Friends, do you ever get discouraged,…by your apparent lack; of spiritual-growth?... Perhaps you frequently lose your temper, or enjoy that spicy piece of gossip,…you just can’t resist; passing on?... Or perhaps you get up too late, to pray and read your Bible,…in spite of; resolving to set the alarm, earlier?...

Be patient, you will grow as you allow the Holy-Spirit,…to work in you.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4860

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WHAT-GRACE,…AND-MERCY,…DO-FOR-ME!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 05, 2016 3:17 pm

“WHAT-GRACE,…AND-MERCY,…DO-FOR-ME!”…

Abraham: Mercy holds the knife, from the heart of Isaac.
Grace: Provides the lamb, in the thicket.
Mercy: Runs to forgive, the prodigal son.
Grace: Throws a party with a robe, a ring and a fatted calf.
Mercy: Bandages up the wounds, of the man beaten by the robbers.
Grace: Covers the cost, of his full recovery.
Mercy: Hears the cry, of the thief on the Cross.
Grace: Promises Paradise that very day.
Mercy: Pays the penalty, for our sins at that horrendous Roman-Cross!...
Grace: Provides the righteousness of Christ-Jesus, in its place.
Mercy: Converts Saul on the road, to Damascus.
Grace: Calls him to be, our great apostle Paul.
Mercy: Keeps us out of hell.
Grace: Takes us to Paradise!...
Mercy: Withholds from us, what we deserve.
Grace: Gives us what we, do (Not) deserve. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4950

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MAGIC,…VERSUS,…MIRACLES!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:22 pm

“MAGIC,…VERSUS,…MIRACLES!”…

I would like to share my thoughts, regarding the “wise-men”,…who are mentioned; in the Book of (Matthew 2:2). It’s been said, by many,…that these three (3) men; were indeed known to be,…”Magi”.

Those of you, who possess a “Strong’s-Concordance”,…can maybe look this word-up; and confirm whether or not, these men are indeed considered to be,…”Magicians!”… I know for a fact, that within the Spanish speaking countries, and even practiced within our own local Spanish-communities,…here in America; millions celebrate the,…“Coming-of-the-Three-Kings!”…

These customs-of-old, reverence these three (3) “wise-men”,…as also possessing the titles, of kings; and with much fan-fair, just like in the Christmas-Season,…these three men; are also paid, much homage,…usually taking place: on January 6, of every year. So, what could we reduce in the end,…from these facts?... I personally believe, that all three (3) characteristics,…could very easily be applied, here; they were “Magicians”, within their own rights,…well learned and versed: in Astronomy and/or perhaps even practicing, the pagan-rituals of,…Astrology!...

They may have been, indeed,…”wise-men”; but, of worldly-wisdom more so than,…of spiritual-matters: and they may have also possessed, the self-imposed titles of kings. After all, people of such renown-knowledge,…and I dare say, “wizardry”; would easily rise to power, exalted to such esteem,…by: simply duping the people, with their practiced,…dark-deeds!...

But, here lies the truth,…regarding, Almighty-God!... He constantly defies our human-logic, proving that He is indeed,…God; performing as He, so well,…pleases: in all-things. Yes, three earthly “wise-men”,…”Magi”; and/or “kings”… We find them, pursuing a Great-Star,…which rose from the east. In (Matthew 2:7), these men were summoned by king Herod,…after finally arriving; in Jerusalem!...

This meeting was done in secrecy, (whereas all-things of God, by contrast, are done openly and in the Light; for all to witness His Mighty-Hand)… King Herod declared a decree that involves the slaughtering, of all Jewish boys,…(from newborns, up to (2) years-old); based on what Herod ascertained from these, “Magi”,…regarding when this symbolic-star: had first appeared, to these three “kings!”…

Wow, what a journey indeed,…for these three men; it’s not clear, the length of time (or perhaps, you dear-reader could fill in the gap here?); taken to reach Jerusalem, as these three men followed this Wondrous-Star!... Nor, is it clear,…if; the star was present, from the very instance of Jesus’ birth. But, in (verse 9), it is clear that,…this star; rested over the place, where the child was. We don’t know how the three men united, as one,…in their journey?... Did they all three, start-off together,…or did they: meet on the way, merging their possible caravans?...

We, simply don’t know (again, if you do know, dear-friends; please fill me in); but, it was a Divine-Star,…indeed: which led them eventually, to the Christ-child. If these were men who practiced, “sorcery”,…then God, was going to show them; some real signs-and-wonders. These men, even within their possible pagan beliefs,…knew one thing, for sure; the very celestial-bodies, they reverenced and worshiped,…were now: the source of their unexplained yearning, to follow!...

Yes, folks,….Almighty-God; will use any means necessary, to guide us all,…toward: His only begotten Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, our only true,…Salvation!... Yes, these three “wise-men”,...worshipped the baby-Jesus; and showered Him with valuable gifts, worthy of kings: yet, the question remains?... Who, told them,…this child; was a king?...

Folks, God that day,…showed these “Magi”; a true miraculous-wonder. A child was born, of a virgin. A feat unmatched, still to this day. Yes, a feat,…surpassing; any possible works, of Magic!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5055

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:53 pm

“WHAT-A-DAY,…THIS-WILL-BE!”…

Today, I’m hanging my hat,…on our Holy-Scriptures; and its promises of a much better tomorrow, yes,…a happier and steadfast existence; filled with endless joy and true-peace. Not a peace, as this world knows it,…but; an eternal-peace, (our Father-in-Heaven),…His Peace!... The same Peace, He taught His Son, (Jesus)!...

It matters very little, what views we hold,…dear-reader; or what our opinions, might indeed be. Could you, tell me what views,…are those; which should really grip us?... Does the Word-of-God, sway you?... Does it matter, at all to you?... Do you even, care?... Are we molded and fixed, by instant gratification,…so much that; we’ve become de-sensitized?...

What about the whole counsel, of Almighty-God?... This is what truly counts, not our feeble thoughts,…nor sentiments; which we men and women, possess so dearly. Folks, since Jesus was invited into my heart,…I have found; my precious-pearls. I shall guard these, dearly,…against; all ravenous-dogs and sweaty-swines!...

By abiding and confiding, in the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); I’ve learned to lean, on His Everlasting-Arms!... Today, I stand on His Father’s promises,…and I know who; pilots my spirit. God, cannot fail,…as He charts, my personal life; using His Son, as my compass. All this and more, I’ve learned,…by sitting at the feet; of Jesus!... Yes, friends,…by studying His message; with a very critical-eye,…for these last 15 years; of my adult life!...

We, (The Faithful-Believers); must hold the fort, for He is coming,…sooner than later; yes, we are healed,…as He delivers us: into His Father’s-Hand!... Dear-reader, Jesus is our Kinsman-Redeemer!... We, (His Followers); have been made, as “One!”… He keeps me, singing even though the tempest,…is raging.

Today, we march on,…with much; Heavenly-Insight. When the roll-call is hollered, I’ll be there,…to answer; “Yes, Lord,…here I am!”… And, when the last Trumpet,…sounds; we, together shall shout,…”To God, be all the Glory!”… Amen.

Oh’, what a wonderful day,…that will be!... Praise-God!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5130

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:06 pm

“THERE’S-A-THORN,…PRICKING-MY-SIDE!”…

Folks, humanity is no different today,…than it was; back in our early-days. Where is the Faith, once delivered to the saints?... Seems impossible, to ask for no “watered-down”,…nor an adulterated version; of the original truths, once shared. Why, have we shun from declaring,…all the counsel; of Almighty-God?...(see, Acts 20:27).

May we keep nothing back, of the revelations of Christ-Jesus,…and His teaching; that which is profitable, to our human-nature. To me, it seems,…(as I take a good look around); that everything is not the same, but rather more devilish than ever,…have become: our societies. Yes, more so in our present century,…than; in the past!...

Only the gospel of Jesus, meets mankind’s every need,…at all points, (read, Acts 4:12). New-Theology or psychology, are very poor substitutes at best,…because; they are against Jesus’ own sound-doctrine, yes,…most destructive: and Satanic, they are,…to say the least. The clergy today, are wedded to science and philosophy,…but the gospel; is the very Power of His Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s mankind’s Salvation, to everyone who,…believes; (see, Romans 1:16). It is of Faith, that it might be given by,…God’s-Grace!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Humanity’s Salvation, lies in the wisdom of our Creator. It was ordained, in His Son (Jesus)!... It is fully vested, in this only begotten of our Heavenly-Father!...

Truth, beauty and His Father’s-Grace,…plus this Divine-Love; are all personified in Jesus-of-Nazareth!... But, folks,….this in itself; does (Not) make Jesus, out-to-be,…God: Himself!... You and I, are also personified in our parents,…and in many countless ways; we also mirror those, from whence we came. Somehow, mankind has perverted and twisted,…these vital truths; all to serve and suit, their “fancied-religions!”...

Yes, Jesus wins many hearts,…and transforms, countless lives. Friends, Salvation is for sinners. For those of you, who believe yourselves to have nothing broken,…in your personal lives; then, this Jesus is (Not),…for you. Our personal-pardon, is secured upon the ground,…of Jesus’; forfeited life. He was and still is, the sacrificial “Lamb-of-God!”…(His Father-in-Heaven).

He tasted death, for us all. He put away sin, by the sacrifice of Himself!...(read, Hebrews 9). Through this Man, is preached unto you, (dear-reader),…the forgiveness of sins. And, by Jesus (the very Son-of-God); all who believe, (meaning you and me): are completely “justified”, in the very presence of His Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, from “all-things!”… (Finally,…Justified)!...

Those who claim Jesus, as being God,…please realize, that; you make void and annul these very terms, set-forth by our Creator,…regarding the criteria: for our Salvation!... Jesus came, to fulfill His Father’s will,…never to fulfill; His own will. The terms set-forth, are His Father’s,…and not, Jesus’!... To believe anything else, is to be totally combative and conflicting,…towards Christ’s-Cause!...

Please read, (Acts 13:38-39). Was this gospel, the invention of mankind?... No!... But, the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…certainly is. Many of you, have decided to believe in your hearts,…”doctrines-of-devils!”… This popular phrase and fad, which we here abundantly in our Churches today,…of; “Jesus-is-God!”,…this erroneous message: was never taught, by the early disciples!...

Read it well, dear-friends,…with a discerning-heart; and you too, will come to realize that,…however unpopular, my viewpoint is: it’s truly a powerful-truth, not being spoken by many. Why?... Because, you will lose many family and friends,…because; you will become an out-cast, from your community clubs and events. Because, you will no longer belong,…to the Smith’s and Jones’: of this world!...

But, don’t despair,…let this be; your final assurance, that you are walking the right-path. How you share this truth, regarding Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…shall ultimately, prove itself to be; your very own, (“THORN,…IN-YOUR,…SIDE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5145

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:21 pm

“SUCH-SEDUCERS,…ARE,…WAXING-WORSE!”…

Time and space, would fail me,…in reporting the multiplied ways; in which sinful mankind, has violated the ways,…of Righteousness. But, the real problem is that, mankind continues to,…blatantly disregard; the “Word-of-God!”...

Even as, (Romans 1:28), declares,…”They, do not like to retain God,…in their knowledge!”… Before Him, shall gather,…all nations; and He (Jesus, the Son-of-God), will separate them,…one, from another; as a “Good-Shepherd”, divides His Sheep,…from: the goats!...

True-Believers, today are grieved beyond measure,…due to decisions made by; our national-leaders, who violate the very principles of,…”God’s-Word!”... The unrestrained wickedness and violence,…prevailing in our societies; is because, God-and-Prayer, have been removed,…from them!...

(“SUCH,…SEDUCERS”),…will wax, worse and worse; and those who are waiting and hoping for a better day,…on this Earth: are in for a long-haul. My fears, have been realized,…because; the very Churches as a whole, has elected to (Not),…feed their flocks; choosing instead, the entertaining ways,…of: this present-world!...

Some, look-on,…the coming of Jesus; as a time of much,…”Gloom-And-Doom!”... But, that’s (Not),…the whole-message; our Master left, for us!...(please see, 1st. Thessalonians 5:9).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5160

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:48 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING!”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything, was at Peace,…as I straggled along; beneath them!...

Nothing could break, this Peace. And, my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; so gradually, my shyness,…goes away. As my patience, breaks,…He feeds me; during these summer-months!....

No more, flood-of-lies,…no more; fallacy, for me. There was a mist, rising from the river,…now that the Sun; is gone. I gazed at it, for a moment,…knowing; it was full, of Good and Evil: together!...

I then remembered, my Lord’s Word,…and of how; He has watered my fields, when I’m curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed,…to stray; even an inch, I would crash through,…like this Roaring-Dragon: emerging from the mist!...

You see, many times,…I’ve been swept-away; careless. I was always, going to mend things,…always going to, start anew. And, then,…in a night; the Devil rose, and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could, Save; myself!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And, the Evil,…stays there; this time. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down; its length with willows, over-hanging nearby. A reminder, of my Lord’s Presence,…(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5175

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:23 pm

“I’M-COMING,…I’M-COMING!”…

In this silence, leaning upon the Arm,…of my Lord, (Jesus); I ascend slowly, these Heavenly-Steps,…which lead-up: into the here-after. Using my long staff, in the other hand,…as a walking stick!....

Behind me, the believers,…come-up; one-by-one,…into Paradise!... No one moved, before we did,…but, none stayed; long after, my Lord and I commenced this climb. And, in our own hearts,…at last; behind the Purple and Scarlet curtains,…fastened securely: we rose, “Peacefully!”….

Right now, I’m laying-awake, a little while,…thinking about today and tomorrow; and wondering why, we wanted it?... Only, very coarse persons,…would truly want Wars; was this, my passing thought. In my mind, I saw,…no such people here; in this place!....

Earlier, we had all,…run-out, into the clear early-dawn; and gazed-up. There, like wild-geese,…flying in Autumn; were Great-Birdlike-Shapes. These were, “Clouds-of-Angels”, descending from Heaven,…with Jesus; leading this Host!....

“But, Who,…is this?”,…many, cried-out.

“Our Redeemer, Who paid a Debt,… we, couldn’t”,…I answered.

As I looked around, these unbelievers,…were, already gone; like their fore-fathers, always the first: to run!....

I shall, leave you now,…(dear-reader and friends), and go-on. As, I scarcely hear,…you speak; for the Roar, of these Dipping-Angels. I shall go-on, with these others,…who once, were in their Ruins; but are now found,…“Blazing!”….

Everybody is gone, as I call-back,…pleasantly: (“I’M-COMING,…I’M-COMING”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5175

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:18 pm

I shall continue to write, in this Wonderful medium,…as long as; our Lord wills it. Send me your salutation in writing, to my home address,…shown below. You can send me a post-card, let's exchange simple pleasantries,…let's become real-pen-pals. I'll respond, especially if you include a photo of yourself,…so that I may know who you are. Please make reference to meeting me here, on this website.

Surprise me, especially you ladies that are in my same home town. My hope and prayers, are of being able to reach-out to the hearts and compassion,…of you wonderful people!....

Please, no inquiries that live more than 150 miles away. Looking for local girl, to love and embrace. Only white women, please. I'm partial and entitled to choose what I prefer, when it relates to an intimate friendship,…with the opposite gender. After all, it still is,…the Land of the Free; and the Home of the Brave!...

And, so,…let’s be free enough, to choose to our own liking; and brave enough, to declare it so. Please continue to pray for all of those, whose hearts are well-founded in our Father's-Word!...

Pray for me, as I shall for you and yours!... God Bless You!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Israel Falcon (Izzy!...)
1878 22nd Avenue
Apt. # 107
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5190