Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

PLOW-N-DRAG,…THEN,…SOW-N-CARE!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:09 pm

PLOW-N-DRAG,…THEN,…SOW-N-CARE!”…

In the 2nd chapter of the book of Mark, we read the interesting,…and instructive story; of 4 men, who brought a paralytic,…to our Lord, Christ-Jesus; by breaking the roof, of a house. Jesus was teaching, in a home in Capernaum (in essence, His Headquarters, for working His public ministry; Capernaum, a city on the east-side of the sea-of-Galilee); and a great-crowd, soon assembled,…until: they filled this house!...

People were crowded around, the outside,…making it, impossible; for anyone to get near, the door,…to: see and hear, Jesus!... In Capernaum, was a man,…who; was afflicted, with a dreadful disease. He was, for all intensive-purposes,…utterly hopeless. He could not walk. He had no means, of getting to our Lord,…save; these 4 men. The others, had all flocked about,…this poor-man; who had no way, of enjoying the same,…blessings!...

I fear, today,…that; in this present-age, there are many,…similar-situations. There are many people, who are so busy,…learning Theology; and feeding upon, the blessed-truth of our Lord,…that; they forget their duty, toward sinners,…round-about; who have never gazed, in Faith,…upon: Jesus’ blessed-face. I see, here,…a tragic-scenario; so many folks, crowding,…that: there’s no room, to bring the helpless sinner,…to Jesus!...

Amid all the divisions, and separations,…amongst; the supposed believers, both in and out,…of the various denominational groups (within Christianity); we are so busy, defending the Bible,…and; discussing fine points-of-doctrine, that we have forgotten,…the greatest desire, and commission: of our Lord,…Jesus!...

His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer),…can make a crop-of-wheat; grow on the pavement, of Fifth-Avenue in New York City,…without: any help, from mankind. But, he has never done it,…and; He never will. God’s ways, of raising a crop,…depends; upon us (The Faithful Believers). It’s only, as a farmer (“PLOWS-N-DRAGS,…THEN,…SOWS-N-CARES”),…for his acre; that then, our Lord gives,…the increase!... (folks, this increase comes from the very hands, of His Father-in-Heaven)!...

Let us remember, always,…that; Almighty-God, is omnipotent and needs no help,…from: mankind. Likewise, in the spiritual-realm,…God; could save, every human-being,…without: the help of His children (defined as those, who believe and trust completely, in His Son; Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... But, our Creator doesn’t work,…that way; it is, in His Master-Plan,…that people: will be Saved, through the instrumentality,…of others. His commission is, “Go ye, go ye,…and; preach the gospel”… “Faith, comes by hearing,…and; hearing, by the Word-of-God!”…

Our Heavenly-Father, has placed at our,…disposal; two necessities, for soul-winning: His Word, and the Holy-Spirit. If people are (Not), Saved,…it will (Not), be His fault; but, it may very well be,…ours: and ours, alone. Our Maker, has chosen to make,…the gospel, known; by people sharing, with others,…these blessed-truths!... Oh’, how I pray,…that; you believe this, to be most True!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://facebook.com/israel.falcon.35

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“RIDING,…ON,…BROKEN-PIECES!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:57 pm

“RIDING,…ON,…BROKEN-PIECES!”…

Mankind, is trying to build himself a ship,…to; cross the ocean of life, and bring himself safely,…to: the harbor on the other side. This type of construction, is going on,…everywhere. The various religions, of this present-world,…testify; to mankind’s desire and attempts, to build for himself,…a ship: that will carry us all, to safety!...

Good-works, morality, charity, philanthropy,…culture; refinement, honesty, fraternalism, politics and all the rest,…of; the leaky-boats, of human-construction,…are being tried. Millions, today,…desperately; are trying to seek, a “Utopia”,…on: these supposed ships. But, every ship constructed by our own hands,…ultimately fails!...

What is your hope, of tomorrow?... Are you (dear-reader and friends), trusting in a ship,…of; your own building?... Our righteousness, are as filthy-rags,…in; our Creator’s sight. Only, according to His Mercy,…shall we; be Saved!... Will our Faith, alone,…be counted; for righteousness?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Sinners, (this includes me, folks), have you been,…broken?... Have you realized, yet,…that; all your personal efforts, will never Save,…you?... We (The Faithful Believers), must abandon our own,…ship; no matter how much it cost, or how much we,…cherish it. It was on broken-pieces, of a ship,…that; our apostle Paul, and his companions,…came to land. When we abandon our old-ship, of our own merits,…and; cast ourselves before the Son-of-God, Christ-Jesus,…He: will Save, us!...

Remember, always,…that; we are (Not) Saved, but by the breaking (spiritually),…of our ship. If our ship, be not broken,…there would be; no pieces. And, if there be no pieces,…there would be; no real hope. Paul was washed-ashore, and Saved,…(“RIDING,…ON,…BROKEN-PIECES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WHEN,…ENDS,…MEET!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:05 pm

“WHEN,…ENDS,…MEET!”…

There is no lasting peace, without Christ-Jesus!... I am most thankful, to believe in this One,…who; never fails. He’s the only One, in whom,…I am; building all of my hope. His Father’s Love, is too true,…to ever be weak. Because our Creator, Loves His children,…(all those, who place their Faith, in His Son); He chastises us, that we may ultimately,…be: partakers, of His own,…Holiness!...

With this Glorious end, in view,…He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); spares (Not) our crying. Why is it (dear-reader and friends), that the wise,…of this present world; grasp at every opportunity, within reach,…to only further: their own interests. These very same, take much advantage of the time,…yet remaining; wasting their master’s-goods, not knowing of their,…impending discharge. They buy, their influence and good-will,…with money; which does (Not) belong to them!...

Is it, a master-stroke,…of stewardship?... Perhaps!... But, in my eyes,…good only; to themselves, at other’s expense. Yes, for I see,…only; that these I speak of, neglect and let slip-away,…the countless opportunities; to serve others, with true-compassion,…which: are most evident, all about them. The use of money, has been entrusted,…to these, unrighteous; without scruples, they use every means,…in their powers; to fill and advance, their own personal interests,…while; the “children-of-Light”, remain seemingly blind,…and indifferent; to the advancement, of the”Church-of-Christ”,…and: its many membered-body!...

The unjust steward, is never caught,…napping; on his job. He is always, wide-awake to his own,…concerns. And, though at times,…he appears, to be helpful; he does it, only because he expects,…a reward!... I pray, (dear-reader and friends),…that; this does (Not), define you. To those, who make friends,…with ill-gotten-gains; they exercise respect, only unto the recompense,…they foresee: in their immediate, future. They are wise, in the occasion,…and make haste; while the Sun, sets!...

For, these are children,…of the night; and (Not) of the,…day. In contrast, we (The Faithful Believers), are committed to our,…charge. We buy up, every opportunity to advance our eternal-interests. For, we too,…must; “work-the-works”, of Him (Jesus-of-Nazareth), who sent us,…while: it is day. For, the night comes,…when; no man and/or woman, can work!...(see, John 9:4 ). Our time,…is limited. Our day, will soon be,…past. The opportunity, to lay-up treasures,…in Heaven; is drawing, to a close!...

Almighty-God, instructs us,…that; we will never, be entrusted with great-things,…unless; we have been, proven and found faithful,…in: the slightest of responsibilities. We are accountable, to our Creator,…(“WHEN,…ENDS,…MEET”)!...

Can we, be entrusted,…with; true and enduring, substances?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THE-CHRIST,…IN,…CHRISTMAS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:55 pm

“THE-CHRIST,…IN,…CHRISTMAS!”…

During this season, filled with our own,…doubts and dreams; it’s good to ponder, afresh,…God’s-Great-Love; expressed in the familiar story of Joseph, Mary,…the baby-Jesus: and the Angels, who announced our Saviour’s-Birth!...

That’s, what Christmas,…is really, all-about.

Father-in-Heaven,…”As we approach, Christmas this year,…may we; grasp in a deeper-way, Your amazing Gift,…to us: (Your Faithful-Believers)!”… Amen.

Glory-to-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer), in the highest-heaven,…and; on earth, peace to those on whom,…His Favor, rests!...

Fill my heart, Sweet-Jesus,…”With rejoicing, at the Gift of Your Father’s-Love,…and forgiveness; which I’ve found, indwelling with You!”… Amen.

Folks, for Mary and Joseph,…Christmas began; with submitting themselves, to their living-God (who, is also ours, thru His adopting): in spite of the unthinkable, emotional challenges,…before them!...

May God’s-Love, fill our hearts,…this Christmas-Season; and every day, as we walk,…with His Son!... Yes, folks,…our Jesus; called the Son, of the Most-High!...(see, Luke 1:26-38 ). Our Creator, bestowed upon His Son,…the Throne-of-David; (Not) the Throne-of-God!...(with all due respects, to you Trinitarians; who gravely “err”)…

And, He (Jesus),…will reign; over Jacob’s descendants, forever. His Kingdom,…will never end. Yes, folks,…our Jesus-of-Nazareth; He’s our High-Priest, our King, our Mediator,…between us and Almighty-God,…yes, Jesus: has reconciled humanity, back to the favoring of,…His Father-in-Heaven!...

Please, let’s stop calling Him,…God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“ABOUT,…THIS-FRAGILE,…GIFT!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:08 pm

“ABOUT,…THIS-FRAGILE,…GIFT!”…

Dear reader and friends, the “Church-of-Christ”,…yes; this very same, many membered body,…is: God’s own household. Tell me, how are we,…truly; conducting ourselves?... Without any reservations, we ought to know,…that; we (The Faithful-Believers), are the pillars and foundation,…of: our living-God’s, Truths!...

You tell me, “Is true-godliness, springing-forth,…from; these mainstream churches, and institutions?”…

When we give, a fragile-gift,…we; make sure it is, marked on the box,…that: contains it. The word, “Fragile”, is written often,…in; big letters, because we don’t want anyone,…to: damage what is inside. God’s-Gift to us, (mankind), came in a very fragile-package,…a baby. Sometimes, we imagine Christmas-Day,…as; a beautiful-scene, on a post-card,…but: any mother, can tell you,…it isn’t, so!...

Mary, was tired,…probably feeling; most insecure. It was her, first child,…and He; was to be born, in the most,…unsanitary of conditions: possible. She, “wrapped Him, in swaddling-cloths,…and; laid Him, in a manger,…because; there was no room, for them,…in the Inn!”…(see, Luke 2:7 ). Why did, His Father-in-Heaven,…choose; such a fragile way, to send His Son,…to earth?...

Answer: Because, Jesus had to be like us,…in order; to Save, us. God’s-Gift came in the fragile-body,…of a newborn-baby; but, our Heavenly-Father, risked it all,…hoping; to convict each one of our, individual character,…causing us, to realize: our desperate and true need, for repentance and change!...

So, let us all,…truly be; most thankful, in this coming Holiday-Season,…be it, on Thanksgiving-Day and/or on Christmas-Day,…for: such a Gift!... As you recognize that, our Creator Loves us,…may you; at the same time, come to know the peace of Christ’s followers,…every day: of the new-year. Tell me, have you consummated your spiritual-marriage,…with; this Lamb-of-God?...

Oh’, how I pray,…that you have!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewforum.php?f=9

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“STAY,…IN,…THE-SPIRIT!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:33 pm

“STAY,…IN,…THE-SPIRIT!”…

Why is it, that many of you,…I still find; once more, in your valleys-of-gloom,…and despondency?... Yes, you (dear-reader and friends),…why do you; keep looking-out, upon this present world,…through: your dark-glasses, seemingly with no hope?... I hear you, daily,…as; you constantly complain, to Almighty-God. Only, in your eyes,…trouble increases; and many are those, who rise-up (in your mind),…against you. Your very soul, screams-out,…”There is no help, for me,…in God!”…

To you, at times it seems,…that; God, is deaf. But, I’m here to tell you,…that; this is never, the fault of your Creator!... Only, by His Grace,…shall; I continue to bring you, (dear-friends),…your remedy. And, in an effort to help you,…who are down-casted, and discouraged; yes, you who have your minds convinced,…and filled with, many misgivings and doubts; I bring you, both a diagnosis and treatment!...

Things, that may look,…pink and rosy; to you, are dismal. The ticket, that gets us all,…into; the very gates, of the blissful,…here-after: is called,…”Subjection”. Only, this,…will conquer; and change that, old-you. Remember, always,….that; it is, (“In,…The,…Spirit”),…that; our Victory lies, both over the disposition of our souls,…and: the infirmities of our bodies.

An aching, suffering body,…affects our soul; our feelings and our overall outlook, of this present-life. So, please (“STAY,…IN,…THE-SPIRIT”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THIS-STORY,…IS-NOT,…A-MYTH!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:16 pm

“THIS-STORY,…IS-NOT,…A-MYTH!”…

Almighty-God, hides Himself at times,…so that; we will grow, to become more like,…His Son!... If you are going through, a trial,…and our Creator, seems silent; please know (dear-reader and friends),…despite how it may indeed feel; our living-God, is there with you,…hurting: and weeping with you. He is also, helping you to grow,…in your character; and your Faith!...

Through these painful experiences, we are ever-learning-lessons,…that cannot be learned; in any other, way. Our Maker’s silence, does not signal,…His absence; nor, His disinterest. As Christians, we can daily reflect,…on; God’s amazing deeds, and remember the works of His Son,…Jesus: and His miracles. Folks, the historic fact,…of the death and Resurrection of Jesus; was a well-attested event, that many people witnessed,…and: knew of!...

Our Risen-Lord, didn’t appear to only one,…or two people; but, to dozens and to over 500 people,…at once: on one occasion. These people, all testified to His Resurrection!...(see, 1st Corinthians 15:3-8 ). God has acted in our history. The story of Jesus, is (Not) a Myth!... Christianity, would never have,…survived; if it were based, on lies. Please, remember the sacrifices of our,…Saviour!... And, strive for doing something special,…for someone else, today; do it, selflessly so!...

Remember, He or she who desires to be the greatest,…must first; demonstrate to be, a true-servant of all… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THIS-IS,…ONLY,…THE-BEGINNING!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:14 pm

“THIS-IS,…ONLY,…THE-BEGINNING!”…

We, (The Faithful-Believers), each day,…are more persuaded, than ever; that the terrorist groups, which are daily gaining pronounced-prominence,…in this present world; fulfill the attributes depicted, by the “Ten-Horns”…(see, Revelation 17:3 ).

These have, first of all,…received no kingdom; as of yet. Meaning that, they represent,…no specific country; but desperately desire, to control the political-affairs,…of this entire planet; and they have infiltrated, a number of major powers,…world-wide. Their battle is primarily against, those perceived as “Christians”. For, these shall make war,…with; the Lamb!...

This is another, major identifying mark,…of; all these terrorist groups, for they are all religious,…”Jihadists”: waging “Holy-War!”…(read, Matthew 24:6-7 ). We, must not become disoriented,…or; discouraged by all these events. Yes, indeed,…we; are living in some of the most difficult, dangerous,…furious and fierce-times: that this globe has ever known. We also know, from God’s-Word,…that; this is only, the beginning of sorrows!...

And, this current world-state,…will; wax worse-and-worse, with the passing of time. Folks, this is a direct result,…of having no restraint; men and women alike, are neither controlled nor motivated,…by: the Love of Almighty-God!... Simply, put,…there’s no more; Fear-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THIS-BABE,…IN,…THE-MANGER!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:53 pm

“THIS-BABE,…IN,…THE-MANGER!”…

Why is it, (dear-reader and friends), that there is no place,…in many hearts; nor in this present-age, (for that matter), for the Son-of-God?... Worldly things, desire for gain,…for honor and fame; have crowded-out, the yearning for the Saviour,…of mankind. In some cases, the cares of this present-planet,…has absorbed; the interests of millions. It’s almost unbelievable to me, that the very joy of Heaven,…the Light of this world; the fairest Jewel, of all time,…found-no-favor; in this cold world, no house to shelter His infant head,…when: He was born!...

Nothing, except a rude,…and barren-stable. Who could ever imagine, such-a-thing?... The Son-of-God, laid in a manger. He saw our world, at its worst,…even; in His infancy. No silver-cradle, waiting for Him. O’ mystery-divine, what surging emotions,…stir; in our hearts, when we think upon these things. Folks, today I sit and wonder,…if; we have ever learned, what we have missed?...

Who of us, has really caught,…the true-message of; (“THIS-BABE,…IN,…THE-MANGER”)?... This Saviour of ours, was born homeless,…in poverty; and much need. What, could the riches of this earth,…possibly add; to He (one Jesus), who had the wealth of Heaven itself,…while: at His Father’s-side?... He needed no raiment, nor ornament,…to; adorn or glorify Him. All the contrary, our Earth indeed was adorned,…with; the Son-of-God’s, own presence. But, the poor Inn-Keeper,…never knew!...

Like the masses, of mankind,…he; looked-upon the outward man, and did not recognize,…that: the Son-of-God, Himself,…came to visit, him. The Inn-Keeper allowed, Joseph and Mary,…to pass-on; and the Christ-Child, was ultimately born,…in a stable. It was too late, to take Him,…into; his Inn. Too, late!... How sad, no room for Jesus!...

May we all, remember on Christmas-Day,…that; we (The Faithful-Believers), are heirs-of-Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh): and joint-heirs with Christ-Jesus, His only Son!... Yes, folks,…Jesus; is our spiritually-transforming, Redeemer!... He did everything, to glorify His Great and self-existent,…Father-in-Heaven,…yes; the very One, Jesus’ own Father and our Supreme-Being, benevolent and eternal,…God!...

Our living-God, is the One,…who; has planned this transformation, of ours (not His Son),…from corruptible; to an incorruptible state-of-existence, (yet future) through the shed and atoning-blood,…of His Son: our Sacrificial-Lamb, blameless and spotless. And, so,…today; I simply pray that, “You, dear-friends,…not need; a catalog of wisdom. Our Universe, has been sown in a Divine-Power,…which; our scientific-world today, is barely beginning to scratch the surface,…with: their supposed knowledge!”… Amen.

God, so Loved this World,…that; He (Jehovah), gave His only Son (Jesus),…not Himself, folks: for whom-so-ever-wills,…to be Saved!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THIS-IS,…WHO,…WE-ARE!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:18 pm

“THIS-IS,…WHO,…WE-ARE!”…

I must admit, in my past,…I have felt; feelings of jealousy, for the authors who had,…what; I didn’t have, meaning a sense of real-significance. At times, it became almost,…crushing. Then, one day while sitting at my dining-room table, (where I write, most of my drafts); a little-voice whispered, “You have an audience, of thousands. And they all, do indeed care about,…what you, (Izzy); have to say. You’re spiritually-potent, and relevant. You do, make a real difference. And, you do influence many,…to; grow in this Christian-Faith!”…

Without question, I felt the presence of the Holy-Spirit,…assuring me; of my meaningful role and today, I uphold boldly my true-sense,…of purpose. I today know who,…I am. Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); when all that we are, or have ever dreamed of becoming,…is gone; is there anything deeper, and more foundational,…left?... Of course, there is!...

As our Heavenly-Father, carries His Son (Jesus),…so does He; carry us, (The Faithful-Believers). Whether I succeed or fail, whether applauded or forgotten,…I am; a child of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)!... When secondary identities are stripped-away, we are still joint-heirs with the Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Our future role or status, in this present-life,…may indeed change; but, we will forever remain,…children-of-God!... Yes, through a Divine-Adoption,…we; are fostered by our Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

HER LAST DANCE

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:38 pm

THE SPIRIT OF FREEDOM.png
THE SPIRIT OF FREEDOM.png (525.67 KiB) Viewed 8587 times
HER LAST DANCE

Is this all there is? Her last dance and here she sits with new clothes and nowhere to go. Trimmed her hair, brought a pair of new stretch pants with rhinestones down the seam of the legs, teal blouse with a fleece jacket to go with the cougar look at her age. Hell!! Why not, she can look the part. Added her black cowgirl boots and black western hat and take off in her red Mercedes which looks like she ran through a barb wire fence, does she care, why hell no! The engine is running like Nacre and waiting for a road trip to who knows where.
O’ yes! Her younger days were filled with excitement, fun and walking on the wild side of life. Life seems to have run its course for her and she doesn’t like the dark side of the mud slide. She wonders if many accept their mud slide years without dark, lonely nights and inside there’s a young wild person who is ready to jump the fence and be a free spirit again.
Inside she feels her adrenal running to be all the things she was at one time in life, wow!! She knows that the mind controls the body to make life what she wants it to be. So she shall let go and split the wind. What a way to end the last dance. Smiling the entire time and fades into the wind.

Brenda Clark Pike
©1/6/2016

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Dear-reader and friends, please show me where our Bible says,..."Jesus is God!"... When many were murmuring regarding who Jesus was, many thought He was "Elijah", who had returned from the dead. Others, still believed that He was simply a Great Teacher and/or Prophet. But, when Jesus approached our apostle Peter, and asked Him directly,..."Peter, who do you,...think; that I am?"... our apostle Peter, then responded,..."You are the Messiah, the Anointed One, the Son of our living-God!"...

And, then,…Jesus commended Peter, for his answer,...because; Peter had been enlightened by our Father-in-Heaven, with this truth. Peter, did (Not) say,..."You Jesus, are God!"... Yet, Jesus only praised Peter,...for getting it right; for answering correctly. Let's be clear on one thing, I'm (Not) re-writing history here, nor am I attempting to change the Bible. I am though, wanting to bring others,...to the point; that they begin to reflect, question, examine themselves and what their preachers are erroneously leading them, to believe.

You see, institutional religion, is what Jesus was against,...from the very beginning. He's become a "stumbling-block" even amongst, the brethren of this Faith. There's much division, and very little real unity between us. ...

("If you've seen Me, you've seen the Father")!... Here, Jesus is expressing Himself, in a figurative-manner. The very word of "if"; denotes questionable standings. Think about this folks, we have the word “if”,…even in the very center; of our word, “Life”… You see, my dear brothers and sisters-in-Christ,...many still today; don't see Jesus, for what He truly is; (there’s an old saying, that goes like this; “I can’t see the trees, for the forest is in the way”); Jesus remains today, our Mediator between our Creator and us, our High-Priest, our Intercessor in prayers, our King who shall rule and lord over us, in His Father's-Kingdom!... (And, presently He sits at the right-hand of God; Jesus is (Not) on God’s own Throne!)… The right-hand of God Almighty, is indeed a very Powerful position to occupy. As God’s right-hand-man, Jesus is second in command,…only; to our Creator, Himself!... Jesus is the Word, and/or the very spokesperson, who in a perfect and flawless manner,…He; represents His Father-in-Heaven!...

Satan, once a great "Angel-of-Light"; works in very subtle ways, and is ever present, even in the translating and the re-scribing of our Scriptures,…throughout the ages. It's not so much, that God's-Word is indeed, infallible,...it's more so, that; humanity throughout the ages, has plugged in their own versions, all to suit their hidden agendas, to lure the masses into their religious institutions. Ours, is not an all tolerable Faith. God hates, idolatry; yet Catholicism and its many knock-off branches thereof, have perverted the real truth of our Holy-Scriptures. I insist that, God's own Holiness,…is what impedes us humans; from otherwise being present (defacto), with our Creator.

To not believe, that mankind has not attempted to delve his hands,…into the original, manuscripts; is to border arrogance and ignorance. Even our Bible, is not a complete and total representation,…of all that was ever written; regarding the things-of-God!... It was decided, by kings-of-old,…what was; and what wasn’t to be included and bound,…within this precious Book!... Yet, mankind believes to have figured-out,…our otherwise; immeasurable God, our unfathomable Creator,…our unconfinable: Supreme-Being!... Folks, the very moment we start believing that we have God,…figured-out; is the very moment, we begin to develop a sense of complacency,…that: truly hinders our further reverencing, and stuns any further potential,…for spiritual-growth!... Amen.

God has always worked, through others, (Prophets, the Holy-Spirit, His Son and the like); to reach-out to mankind. But, no human-being has ever seen God, (other than Adam and Eve), and lived to tell about it. Another fine example of "figurative-speech", is when Jesus says that,..."The Father and I, are One!"...

Yes, indeed,...One-in-Spirit; One in mindset, One in wanting all to come to repentance and be Saved,...One-in-Unity!... Yet, we all have our unique and proper place, in this Universe, even our own crown of glory is promised. And just remember, to identify who is saying what,...before we begin to take a stance; on what we are to believe.

When we see Jesus, expressing Himself, by saying emphatically,…("My Father is Greater, than I"); well, this leaves no room for any guess work,…in my eyes. If the Son-of-God, tells me that His Father is Greater,…than I either believe Him; or I don’t!... That decision, is left up to you,…(dear-reader and friends). Let's remember that, in the Great Book of John, it is John who believes Jesus to be (“god”); here, in this fine but crucial detail,…I personally believe the letter "G"; should be in lower-case, rather than capitalized.

Many, may have indeed perceived our Jesus, to be as if here were,...a god; after all, no one else has been able to replicate His, deeds. But, metaphors verses literal language, and who is saying what,...is part of our daily challenges; we must continue to prayerfully seek, clarity in our Lord's Light, which ultimately dispels all confusion...Amen.

Folks, by visiting my site,…you will then; be able to really recognize my stance on this subject-matter. God Bless You, and again thank you for your time spent,…in reading; this lengthy passage!... Praise God, and to Him be all the Glory,...forever and ever; Amen!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4695

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE-ROSE,…PATTERNED-PRINCIPLES!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:50 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE-ROSE,…PATTERNED-PRINCIPLES!”…

Folks, quietness,…allows room; for Almighty-God, to speak and/or to be,…silent: both, are gifts. Remember always, that after the Fire,…comes; a gentle-whisper. All is still, as I sit here,…on; my dining-room table. It’s 10:00 p.m. and quietness, saturates my apartment unit. The tick of our kitchen-clock, the hum of my electric,…floor-fan; and the soft-snoring of my 80 year old, mother,…in her bedroom: next-to-mine!...

This quietness, carves-out time,…for me; to think, to reflect, to pray,…and to write: to you, (dear-reader and friends). With this time, (from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, 5 days per week), I relish my solitude, (not to be mistaken, for isolation); I gaze into the various, Christian support literature books,…within my grasp; and begin to prayerfully develop, my next devotional passage!...

Turning my attention, inside myself,…I notice; streams of thoughts, beginning to develop,…bringing new-life; to the faded-follies, of my past. Today, I take in,…each detail; of the (“ROSE-PATTERNED-PRINCIPLES”),…of: our Prince-of-Peace!...

Yes, folks,…this evening; you’ve found me, once again,…in: my nightly routine. With a glass, of sweetened iced-tea,…I occupy my usual spot; in the wooden chair, on my dinette-set. And, as night falls,…and; the crickets outside, tune-up for my entertainment,…it’s just: you and me, and God!... Amen.

Your friend,
Izzy!...
Folks, to Almighty-God,…be; all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“BECAUSE,…OF,…LOYALTY!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:10 pm

“BECAUSE,…OF,…LOYALTY!”…

Everyone holds allegiance, to someone or something. It can take the form, of patriotic feelings toward a nation,…or; a commitment to a heart-felt cause. Many, swear an almost militant allegiance to a particular,…sports team. A few of us, in our present world,…are intensely loyal; to their own self-interest, and welfare,…putting their personal wants and desires: ahead of all others!...

Loyalty, is an amazing human-strength. It calls up, bravery,…dedication and focus; in moments of peril. The most courageous acts, in history,…have been the result of the loyalty; of a friend or the allegiance of a citizen. This world is indeed,…a better-place; because of loyalty. As heart-warming as loyalty to a country, a family, a cause,…a job; or a friend, can be; each person is also called, to a much higher loyalty,…and; a steadfast allegiance, that is described in the first-commandment!...(see, Exodus 20:2-3 ).

God, begins the list of commandments,…by; reminding His people, of the unique relationship,…we share. He, is the One,…who; brings us, out-of-bondage. He, frees us,…from; slavery. No false-pagan-god, has ever cared for us,…like this. No, man-made idol,…has ever set us; Free!...

God,(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); has shown His awesome Power,…and Mercy; on our behalf. There’s no excuse, for turning to another worthless god. Our Love and devotion, belongs only to Him!... And, so,…my allegiance and loyalty; is based on my distinctive relationship, with His only begotten Son,…Christ-Jesus!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“REVOLVING-DOOR,…AND,…DIZZYING-ORBITS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:58 pm

“REVOLVING-DOOR,…AND,…DIZZYING-ORBITS!”…

Why is it, (dear-reader and friends), that we tend to,…get caught-up; in (REVOLVING-DOORS), of regret and (DIZZYING-ORBITS),…of fear; regarding our future?... When we gyrate around, the false-belief that,…we; have no choices, in this present-life,…we: become dangerously close, to adopting a victim,…mentality!...

It’s sometimes inevitable, to be caught-up,…in the speed and excitement; of this present moment, to later find that,…we (The Faithful-Believers); are headed in a direction, that’s keeping us,…from: our desired destination.

My prayer for you,…is; “That you will acquire the necessary courage, to put on the brakes,…take the best exist; and find a new direction, that will lead you,…closer to God!”… Amen.

Creator and Supreme-Being,…”Sometimes, we allow this life,…to; carry us, along. Before we know it, we are far,…from; where You, Father-in-Heaven,…want us, to be. Please help us to live, thoughtfully and intentionally. May we catch, a glimpse,…of; the true destination, You have planned for us. Yes, a destination with much promise, with healthy relationships,…meaningful and responsible work; and the ability to make, real contributions,…to: Your Kingdom at hand!”… Amen.

The Son-of-God, shall show us,…how; to get back, on His Father’s right-path; and how to make, the necessary changes,…to live: spiritually abundant lives. May, Jesus’ Word,…be; your constant guide and the Holy-Spirit,…your companion!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...