MY FANTASY

Post your stories here.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

MY FANTASY

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 pm

MY FANTASY

I want to be a two year again where everyone adorns you, lots of kisses and hugs, and everything you do is cute and sweet. I want that kind of affection again in my life.

I'm so very tired of waking each morning having to be strong and independent, and pulling up my "big girl" panties.

I want no responsibilities. I'm tired and worn from being an adult. I don't want to be a care taker for everyone else.

My heart is sore from all the hurt and pain continually coming my way. Running away is a constant thought, or maybe letting myself slowly slip between fantasy and dementia would be the answer.

I think I know how God feels when He sees his children failing to follow His word.

I feel the pain of family and friends who abuse me until I have no choice but to stand my ground, and let both barrels fire to preserve any self respect. Not a pretty sight for sure.

They claim I am a dictator barking out orders, and being stubborn. What a body slam. Makes me wonder if I didn't create these monsters and now they've turned on me.

In the end, the only thing accomplished will be that I'm left with pain and sorrow, and they travel on as the victor without a care in the world.

Going back in time isn't possible but my mind just might allow me to be a two year once more..

Brenda Clark Pike
©2014
COMFORT AND LOVE.jpg
COMFORT AND LOVE.jpg (20.35 KiB) Viewed 1150 times

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: MY FANTASY

Post by Hope » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Brenda,
I LOVE this it is so GOOD! I know so many can relate to it in so many ways. I am so HAPPY you are writing again I have missed seeing you on here.

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: MY FANTASY

Post by Brenda Pike » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 am

Thank you dear Eva for your comment. I'm glad you liked the story, and I'm sure many will relate to this poem. God Bless you.
Love Brenda