STANDING AT THE TOP....SLIDING TO THE BOTTOM!

Post your stories here.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

STANDING AT THE TOP....SLIDING TO THE BOTTOM!

Post by Brenda Pike » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:54 pm

All things are possible_.jpg
All things are possible_.jpg (24.92 KiB) Viewed 1135 times
At the top of the mountain there’s a wonderful view. It’s easy to take it for granted, and become accustomed that life never realizing it won’t last forever.

But suddenly, the earth can shift beneath your feet, and a huge portion of the mountain slides down, down, down until the bottom is in sight.

Panic stricken, you remember you’ve been here before. All is gone, only grief and sorrow binds now—numbing every fiber of your being. Three years of blind alcoholism didn't kill the pain and sorrow, nor did it kill me.

But this time, I’ll pick myself up, and pull myself together testing my bolder senses. I’ll journey through the rest of life though my heart be shattered in a million pieces.

Being at the bottom has its merits. I’ve learned to be humble, patient, and thankful for the journey…

Who am I today? A better person for the old me disappeared long ago when I found Christ as my everlasting Savior.

Brenda Clark Pike
2014[/b][/size][/color]

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: STANDING AT THE TOP....SLIDING TO THE BOTTOM!

Post by Hope » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:51 am

Brenda,
I Love this I know so many can relate to it! I love the way you write and this really touched and Blessed my heat today!

God Bless you Love You Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: STANDING AT THE TOP....SLIDING TO THE BOTTOM!

Post by Brenda Pike » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm

EVA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT DEAR FRIEND. IN THIS LIFE THE ONLY THING WRITTEN IN STONE IS ON OUR MONUMENT, WITH YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, DATE YOU PASSED. THAT'S FINAL ON THIS EARTH. OTHER WISE YOU HAVE CHOICES IN LIFE AND MANY OPPORTUNTIES.
GOD BLESS YOU, LOVE BRENDA