~~More Testimonials Of Gods' Miracles'~~~

Post your stories here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~More Testimonials Of Gods' Miracles'~~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Hello Everyone...I must Post this, to Thank God', for watching over myself, and my Sister, Lisa....(At first, I must say, I ws very down-hearted, and sad). I am better today, dealing with what has to be..Yesterday afternoon, I had to go pick up my Sister, from the Hospital..She went off in an ambulance, and had, had a reaction to her medications...She is fine now,'Praise God'...My 1991 Lincoln, had been giving me some trouble, and my Son, Steven ws using my white Olds Intrigue..'Thank Heaven", he had my cell-phone with him too...ON the way back, from the Centerpoint Hosp., in Independence, mo., my car started making Loud Noises, and when I wld. accelerate, it started going backwards, and dropping from 65, down to 47, all the way down to 31,mph., and we were Stuck in the middle of 1-70W...I didn't know what ws going on, but kept on moving, as fast as I cld. Well, all of a sudden, we heard a Loud Bang, and that was that ! The car was Smoking, as if on Fire..My Sister was scared to death..She thought it ws on Fire, so I ws able to coast it off to the median..I finally got brave enough to raise the Hood, and it was just Smoking, real bad, everywhere..Thought@1st, it was a blown rod, from the sound it had made, still possibly might be, but there was anti-freeze slung all over, even on the windshield of my car..I knew we had to get it off of the highway, cause cars were just roaring up so fast..So I had Lisa, get in and steer, with my car in Neutral, as I pushed it,@least a half of a Mile.(No-Kidding)..It wasn't easy, such a big car, and almost got hit twice by a couple of fast drivers, so turned around, backwards, and sit on the bumper, as I pushed it further..I ws exhausted to say the least, but knew we had to keep going...Ws trying to get to the 40-Hiway exit, to coast it down the off ramp...(Then Here comes the Wonderful-Awesome Parts)....Out of the Blue, came a Very Nice Lady, up behind me,(with a new vehicle)wanting to push me)..I tld. her I didn't want to damage her vehicle, but she insisted..(Her Name was Janice)...So, I got in and steered, as she pushed with her vehicle, so I cld. coast it off the on ramp...(The car was turned off, but this car, coasted all the way, (three lanes over), and kept Moving, down to where I cld. coast into a Titlemax, on 40-Hiway)..Janice followed me in, and would take nothing, for helping us !)...So, I went inside ,'Titlemax', to see if I cld. leave the car there..(At the same time, my Son, pulled up, with my 2001 Olds-Intrigue) to pull it with a tow-rope)..But, I ws afraid it wld.tare up, my only running car, so didn't do it..(the Lady, inside 'Titlemax', just happened to have a tow-Man, that She uses..Of course I only had $10 on me, total; cldn't afford the $25 charge, so (Angelique), told me, that She wld. take care of it@No Charge!She ws young, maybe@28-30,but She called the Tow-Man, who towed my Car to my House@No Cost )! I noticed right off, her name was (Angelique), which Holds the word, 'Angel', in it, and I can sure attest to the fact, that She was an Angel'.! All she asked from me, was that I 'Pray for Her, and her co-worker, Fabian, who was also there ! I assured Her, that I most definitely would, and (DID)...So, MY Son, Steven was there to take Me, and my Sister Home, and sure enough, Angelique', called me, and said my car was on it's way Home..( Well, sadly to say, I cannot afford whatever cost is wrong with it, even though I really liked the car; Today, I have decided to Put It To Rest)..I have had my use out of it, for over 11 years, and I only paid $400 dollars for it...So I Can't complain ! (JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY NEWS, WITH ALL OF YOU, AND HOW GOD', WAS WATCHING OUT FOR US) !!! HE TRULY IS THE GREATEST', MIRACLE-WORKER', OF ALL TIME', AND HE, ONCE AGAIN, SURE HELPED ME OUT, WHEN DOWN@MY LOWEST)...I AM STILL THANKING HIM, TODAY)..EVEN THOUGH MY CAR, MUST GO HOME TO HEAVEN', WE ARE ALL OK., AND GOD', KEPT HIS EYE ON US, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY)! AMEN AND AMEN~~~(TRUE-STORY)AS YOU CAN ALL TELL.....GOD', IS SO GOOD)....LOVE AND BLESSINGS', TO ALL"...'GOD BLESS YOU ALL'..LOVE, PASTOR/SIS SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: ~~More Testimonials Of Gods' Miracles'~~~

Post by Hope » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 am

Pastor Shirley,
I am so Grateful to God for taking good care of you and your sister. I know beyond a doubt that He sent those Angels to you. Just think what a Blessing it is to have a loving Father that is there with us all the time always taking care of us no matter what we are going through! I LOVED your Testimony!

God Bless You Love Eva

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: ~~More Testimonials Of Gods' Miracles'~~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:22 pm

[quote="Hope"]Pastor Shirley,
I am so Grateful to God for taking good care of you and your sister. I know beyond a doubt that He sent those Angels to you. Just think what a Blessing it is to have a loving Father that is there with us all the time always taking care of us no matter what we are going through! I LOVED your Testimony!

God Bless You Love Eva[/quote

Dear Eva; Thank You for coming to my Testimonial Site, and that wasn't all either...We were all short of Money, that night to get some groceries/food..I went to Sonic, and got Dev, a couple of those ,$1 burritos, and my Sister, got herself something...The Young Man, working@Sonic, says to me, don't you want Something ? I said, well yes, I'd like to, but I really can't afford to, right now..He looks@me, and says, what wld. You Like ? I said, Oh no, I cld. Not do that ! He says, No Really, 'What do You Want" ? Oh my Gosh', I still thanked Him, and told Him No !, that my Sis wld. share some onion rings, or something with me, which she did, and a chicken tender..I ws able to fix something@the house for all, But, I just knew," That Whole day ",and (always) God', is taking care of us, and watching over us'...'God IS So Good"...(And when my car came coasting down the Ramp, I kid You not, Eva, that car ws off, and it was Still Moving, until I cld. find a Place to coast it in to Park..(It ws just Like, 'Gods', Hands', were pushing and Moving it..(There Is No Question or Doubt in my Mind)...If anything, the car wld. have Stopped right in the middle of 40 Hiway....'God Bless"..Love You, Eva)..(Am enjoying that Beautiful Calendar Too)...Thank You Again, Dear Sis..Love, Shirley shaw~~~~