~~~Just Some Testimonials~~

Post your stories here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~~Just Some Testimonials~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:06 pm

IF WE JUST BUT BELIEVE---I HAVE COPD, EMPHEYSEMA, ASTHMA & ACUTE BRONCHITIS..I HAD BEEN ON A CONCENTRATOR AND OXYGEN TANK-SINCE THE YR. 2000...(IN OCT., 2012) I HAD DONE AN OVER-NITE BREATHING STUDY--WELL,'GOD', HEALED ME--(THE OXYGEN TANKS, CONCENTRATOR & ALL, WENT (BACK HOME) YEAH ! I NO LONGER HAVE TO BE ON ANY OF THESE, SINCE MY BREATHING LEVEL WS@97%(NOT BAD FOR A WOMAN THAT'S GOING TO BE 57 YRS. OLD, JANUARY 7TH) I AM THANKFUL)....'PRAISE THE LORD'....SECOND, MY SON, STEVEN---HAS OVERCOME HIS OXYCODONE ADDICTION--WHICH STARTED WITH AN INJURY ON HIS JOB TO HIS BACK, THEN HE FELL IN A MAN-HOLE, DRS. KEPT PRESCRIBING HIM OXYCODONE & NXT. HE WAS HOOKED---GOT ALL MESSED UP--BUT HE IS FREE AND CLEAN(HAPPY TO SAY) AND IS STILL GETTING HIS TREATMENTS, BUT,'HALLELUIAH'.....(HIS GIRLFRIEND, JENNIFER IS DOING GOOD TOO)...MY COUSIN, MICHAEL WATROUS--LIVED WITH US, FOR OVER A YR.--TRIED SO HARD TO DETOX HIM-HAD IT DONE WITH,'PRAYERS', ETC., FOR OVER 2 MONTHS, AND HE SLIPPED BACK, BUT NOW HE IS GETTING THE PROPER HELP, AND DOING WELL--NOW LIVES IN WASHINTON, BUT CALLS ME EVERYDAY..(THERE ARE MANY MORE THINGS---THAT I HAVE TO BE SO THANKFUL FOR, FROM GOD', BUT I WILL POST THEM LATER.."GOD BLESS YOU ALL'''(KEEP BELIEVING)...AMEN~~~ LOVE, PASTOR/SIS SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~ :D ))(( )))(((

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: ~~~Just Some Testimonials~~

Post by Hope » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Pastor Shirley,
I am so HAPPY for you God is really working in your life and the lives of the ones you Love! Like you I could Thank Him the rest of my life for all He has done for me and my family! It is always so good and so inspiring to hear someone brag on God I was so Blessed by your Testimonies.

God Bless You Love Eva

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: ~~~Just Some Testimonials~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Hope wrote:Pastor Shirley,
I am so HAPPY for you God is really working in your life and the lives of the ones you Love! Like you I could Thank Him the rest of my life for all He has done for me and my family! It is always so good and so inspiring to hear someone brag on God I was so Blessed by your Testimonies.

God Bless You Love Eva
Thank You, Dearest, Eva...It is always So Nice', to have/share some of the Wonderful things', that God', has done....Please see New Post..Wl. Be Posting@,'Gods' Miracles', again, from yesterday, in just a moment.....God', is So Good'....'God Bless'..Love You Much, Sis....Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~