~~~Gods Helping Hands~~~

Post your stories here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~~Gods Helping Hands~~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:12 pm

I just wanted to say, 'Praise the Lord', Jesus", and thank Him, and everyone, for His, and Your Help ,and Prayers ! I ws able to get my Dog, Sheba into surgery, wl. B able to come Home, Monday..I got Down on my Knees', and Cried out to God' ! We were so tight on everything, financially, that we were almost, well completely, out of Food ! I, myself, can survive, but had to have food, for my 10 &1/2 yrs. old, Grandson, Devin, which most of You know ! I finally called My Church, and talked with Pastor Christi@my situation...Pastor Christi, is head of the Music Dept. Also..Pastor Kevin McMullen, and his wife, Kathy(is a Pastor too), thye told me to come out, and get some food ! Oh My Lord', they gave me, us, more than I cld. even Imagine, to help us out ! I am having a rough time@the moment, Still awaiting, my Husband, Charles, Social-security)to come...It has been hard for me, to try and keep everything paid up, by myself, over this past yr. & a half, I admit, but God', has seen us through ! Things, just finally caught up with me.. Charles has been fully, 100% declared, Disabled now, and we R waiting to hear, suppossed to B, this month, on getting his award letter..Maybe then, we can slowly start to get back on our feet ! That is why, I had so much trouble getting, Sheba, into help, also, ws about the Money...Anyway,just wanted to say a great Big, Thank You, to God', and everyone here too,with Your Prayers, for us ! I didn't want Anyone to know how really bad, we were having it, But, I Humbled Myself Before God', and My Prayers, Were Answered, in A Big Way ! Just wanted to Share my Story, with You all, about how, 'Trusting In The Lord', Thye God', really does come to Pass ! He definately, "Hears our Prayers, and answers them...Always Believe in The Lord, Our God', with All of Your Heart'! "God Bless One and All"..Love & Blessings to All"..Love, Sis/Friend/Pastor Shirley ann shaw~~~~Amen and Amen~~~

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: ~~~Gods Helping Hands~~~

Post by Hope » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Pastor Shirley,
I have been Thanking God for His Blessings for you and your Sheba! I was so touched by everything God made possible for you He loves you so much!!!
God Bless You Love Eva

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Hope wrote:Pastor Shirley,
I have been Thanking God for His Blessings for you and your Sheba! I was so touched by everything God made possible for you He loves you so much!!!
God Bless You Love Eva
DEAREST EVA; THANK YOU, SIS, EVA~~I WS SO TOUCHED, ALSO; JUST WS AT A ,'TOTAL LOSS OF WORDS', AND U KNOW ME, THAT IS NOT VERY OFTEN~~LOL....I THANK U SO MUCH, FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS, AND HELPING HANDS, IN EVERY WAY~~I AM ALWAYS INSPIRED BY YOUR BEAUTIFUL WRITES, AS WELL....YOU HAVE MANY, THAT REALLY, 'TUG@MY HEART"~.. :) I FOUND 1-PICTURE IN MY FOLDER OF SHEBA, BUT HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET IT TO POST TO FB; CAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE A PICTURE OF HER...STILL WORKING WITH THESE DARN SETTINGS, THAT MY COUSIN, CHANGED, WHILE HE WS STAYING WITH US, FOR OVER A YR..HE HAS SO MANY THINGS, IN MY FOLDER, THAT I'VE HAD TO DELETE(JUNK STUFF); GUESS I WS LUCKY TO HAVE EVEN FOUND A PIC', OF HER..HOPEFULLY, WL. GET IT ALL FIXED....."GOD BLESS YOU, EVA'..LOVE YOU MUCH, SIS/PASTOR SHIRLEY SHAW~~~~ ))(( )))(((

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:12 pm

AMEN DEAR SHIRLEY. AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS ALWAYS.
LOVE BRENDA

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:44 am

Brenda Pike wrote:AMEN DEAR SHIRLEY. AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS ALWAYS.
LOVE BRENDA
Hello Dearest Brenda; So nice to hear from You ! Glad U liked this write...Hope UR all doing well and Good....Take care & 'God Bless Always"..Love, Sis/Pastor Shirley ann shaw~~